Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have 1BTC to spent in trading what coins will you invest  (Read 10382 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:25:12 PM

I would prefer investing on Ethereum. ETH has a big potential which is one of the currency i believe can make it big and  "can" take over bitcoin market cap.
Other coins that i would trust my investment on are Monero, Litecoin and maybe Decred. But would like to save up most of my bitcoin since it has better potential than other coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:16:12 PM

1 btc is a kind of a big amount and at this current movement you can easily pump a coin wit low cap also and get really good returns but i would recommend you to refrain from doing anything like this as investing 1 btc is really risky and the price is also increasing so it's better you just hold your coins and only use it when you are in need of some money.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:41:40 PM

I would prefer investing on Ethereum. ETH has a big potential which is one of the currency i believe can make it big and  "can" take over bitcoin market cap.
Other coins that i would trust my investment on are Monero, Litecoin and maybe Decred. But would like to save up most of my bitcoin since it has better potential than other coins.
i think 1 bitcoin is not a good amount of money to trade Etherrum. therefore  i will lit to find out such a currency which are expecting that its price can increase more and more in future, for example if you have 1 btcoin you can trade FRWC whose price is very low and we can expect that in future there are more chance that their prices will increase.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:48:24 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is trading so high, and you can only get a small amount of Etherium with one bitcoin, therefore I will prefer to trade such currency which have a very reasonable price with good potential to increase in the future, and can purchase a good amount of that currency even investing  a small amount of 1BTC.
Naokia980

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★PlayAmo.com★

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

Good option. Altcoins are really good alternative for investing when we consider today's price on bitcoin market. I already converted my bitcoins top Litecoin and hope for pump on prices. Sometimes i thought i should invest to altcoins before last year.. But who knows what will hapen in real world.

qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:40:39 AM

ETC
Decred
SysCoin
BelaCoin (not a big market cap)
EDG
TRST
GUP
WINGS
(DTB)
(BCY)

Also coins with little marketcap (may be have greater potential for investors)
Renos (RNS)
BLITZ
XRB
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:14:31 AM

ETC
Decred
SysCoin
BelaCoin (not a big market cap)
EDG
TRST
GUP
WINGS
(DTB)
(BCY)

Also coins with little marketcap (may be have greater potential for investors)
Renos (RNS)
BLITZ
XRB

This is a good suggestion, but for me I would focus more on new coins, TRST, GUP, and EDG are in my list
and I am patiently waiting for devs update to push this price upwards.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:19:02 AM

I have earned through signature campaigns and other campaigns and by trading a little. BTC and LTC where I trade commonly and recently bought some creditbit and hope the price will get high soon. Searching for trustworthy coins to invest in.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

I have earned through signature campaigns and other campaigns and by trading a little. BTC and LTC where I trade commonly and recently bought some creditbit and hope the price will get high soon. Searching for trustworthy coins to invest in.
I think bitcoin and litecoin is enough for me to invest because they are one of the most stable cryptocurrency in the market since their released date. I doubt that creditbit is a good investment option then if so, it will take a lot of time for you to take profits from that. It is easy to just invest on stable and legit coins rather than new ones.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:52:46 PM

If you have patience to wait longer to make profits then I think you should invest in ETH and XMR as those are the coins with great potential to give good profits in long term and LTC also looks promising at a moment but if you want to make good profits in quick time then you should invest in newly launched coins and withdraw your profits at the right time.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:03:18 PM

ETH and LTC is my fav coin also XRP still I hold since 3ksatoshi rate. Still hold on until now.
futureofbitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:13:11 PM

ETH and LTC is my fav coin also XRP still I hold since 3ksatoshi rate. Still hold on until now.

Yeah those 3 coins have an great potential to give us positive results in future and even I would prefer to invest some part of my money in ETH and XMR as even those coins are looking good at a moment and can give us best returns in future.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:20:13 AM

Ripple (XRP) is the best coin so far for me because it pumps very high from a 3 digit satoshi rate and i think there is a lot of people who already made a few thousands of dollars from just investing and holding their ripple coins. I also believe to ethereum and litecoin and i think litecoin will follow the price of ethereum because of its segwit activation.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:48:38 AM

Ripple (XRP) is the best coin so far for me because it pumps very high from a 3 digit satoshi rate and i think there is a lot of people who already made a few thousands of dollars from just investing and holding their ripple coins. I also believe to ethereum and litecoin and i think litecoin will follow the price of ethereum because of its segwit activation.
They are good for long term, that is why we need to learn how to diversify our investment because it gives us the chance to still be profitable despite some coins are dropping. In overall most of the coins are profitable and even if you lose in some coins investment, there is a big chance that one coin will pump until 100 times and you could literally just let the others because you have made a profit from just one coin.

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 06:25:47 AM

I wanted to know you guys thought about this XRB(mrai) coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0;topicseen,
Is it good for hold/invest here in a mid-long term?

Tozex