Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:22:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21922 times)
KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

I don't think that forex is a good thing, crypto is really volatily and risky as well but there you are kind of independent if you don't mess with wrong people; forex is like full of interested parties, like piramyd.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Softcoin01

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:11:48 PM

In terms of Market volatility, Forex trading is more bankable than Cryptocurrency. Though, there is little to what I can say about Forex trading, but I'm sure of the stable currency values, because, for years, world traders have been able to deal with them. On the other hand, the cryptocurrency market presents something different and fairly unpredictable.
Softcoin01

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are effectively in competition with each other, in spite of the obvious crossover. This brings up the argument of tradition versus revolution.

Through the various dedicated exchanges, you’ll see that due to the cryptocurrency evolving nature, new coins are constantly being promoted. That’s not all, as ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) are also popping up pretty regularly, so the market is set to expand exponentially in the years to come. Fiat currencies are effectively locked in, so it’s a case of weighing tradition against evolution when comparing the two markets.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:41:21 PM

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?

Forex is one type of transaction that trades a country's currency against another country's currency, for example the dollar, euro, yuan, yen, with the aim of gaining profit from the difference in currency values.
Forex and bitcoin have in common we can find in the world of forex where every trader can take advantage of the opportunity to buy foreign currency when prices are still cheap and resell at a higher price.

Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

I would say that the two of them are all good but forex is more regulated and functions properly while cryptocurrency isn't regulates and volatility is very high in cryptocurrency
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:23 PM

For me, trading works much better. I remember, several years ago I tried to deal with Forex but the business did not bring me any profit or satisfaction.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:19:04 AM

Forex trading on the Metatrader will be has higher risk than spot crypto trading because that forex trading use margin and leverage. But actually in spot trading of forex has lower risk because the fluctiacion is very small. So the thing that make the risk higher is leverage. To be expert trader who possible to earn profit consistently, we should be have skill in both different trading, when all crypto bearish we can move to the forex or stocks trading, this is for diversify risk.

putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:25:12 AM

in my opinion for the best that can provide very many benefits you can trade in crypto currency trading because in crypto currency trading you can get a profit that very much the movement of coin circulation is also very clear.
koRo11n

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

I personally think that all depends on the knowledge gained. The information that I get cryptocurrency trading has more advantages that can operate for 24 hours so it is suitable for me who is still in college, can at any time be able to open it. The process of trading using cryptocurrency will tend to be a lot of risk because prices will fluctuate more than forex, but the potential for the future that is owned by cryptocurrency is still greater than forex. Behind the risks that will be faced, this type of trading is more lucrative, the most important is more thorough and careful.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:16:14 AM

in general all trades are profitable. it's just that, how do traders make profits. bots are just triggers for making prices. but there is little difference in crypto and forex trading, in forex prices tend to be stable and and only a few points to make prices rise and fall. but in crypto. you can make up to 300% profit because the price is controlled by big investors. and there are no fixed rules for crypto. in essence, in crypto trading is a high risk, high profit.
HorseMajor

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:37:34 PM

in general all trades are profitable. it's just that, how do traders make profits. bots are just triggers for making prices. but there is little difference in crypto and forex trading, in forex prices tend to be stable and and only a few points to make prices rise and fall. but in crypto. you can make up to 300% profit because the price is controlled by big investors. and there are no fixed rules for crypto. in essence, in crypto trading is a high risk, high profit.

the point you have said is very valid!! that is to say to you the market is still very immature and need to grow!!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Basically cryptocurrency, and forex are a type of trading that has a high risk. In addition both also equally take advantage of the opportunity of price movements that are influenced by supply and demand. To predict the direction of price movements two methods's needed namely technical and fundamental analysis. Although both are analyzes that aren't 100% accurate. The reason is because forex prices and cryptocurrency can change at any time. This change which makes a trader cannot predict how much profit or loss he will get. However what a trader must do's to try to make a profit which's sufficient and prevents losses to a minimum. As we know if every commodity or trading facility has its advantages and disadvantages, so does forex and cryptocurrency.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

I don't think that forex is a good thing, crypto is really volatily and risky as well but there you are kind of independent if you don't mess with wrong people; forex is like full of interested parties, like piramyd.
but many of my friends get profit from forex trading? in my opinion which one is better not from which is safer or has less risk,
but where are you more skilled and more knowledgeable in it, if you are happier and more skilled in crypto trading, then crypto is better for you
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

I think cryptocurrency is better and clearer,  unambiguous!  The open protocol of bitcoin and many cryptocurrency remove the dark and place the market in the open for all to participate.  Forex trading is a bit technical for average trade.

Leva777

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:17:30 AM

Forex exists for a long time, but I started trading when I learned about cryptocurrency. Now I am actively engaged in trading and constantly learn something new, but I didn’t want to trade on familiar assets. I do not know what is the reason, although most likely with the volatility of the cryptocurrency market
manggis97

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:12:16 AM

This is according to you trade by margin trading or spot trading,  in the spot trading of forex actually very low volatility and will be less risk than crypto trading,  but if you trade forex with margin its will be more risk than spot crypto trading. If you want to make higher profit with less risk is better trade crypto on the crypto exchange without margin.

Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:04:01 AM

I obviously tell you crypto trade is better, between forex trade and cryptocurrency trade. Because I am a successful crypto trader. Now crypto trade is going more popular near people. day by day many people join cryptocurrency trading because it is more profitable than Forex trade.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

I obviously tell you crypto trade is better, between forex trade and cryptocurrency trade. Because I am a successful crypto trader. Now crypto trade is going more popular near people. day by day many people join cryptocurrency trading because it is more profitable than Forex trade.

crypto trading might be MORE profitable but it cannot always give you a consistent profit due to its unstability . while forex on the ther hand is more stable and reliable  , more older people will also choose it because they are more familliar with it . crypto trading is only good for millenials and younger people because they can easilly relate on it and they find it more easier than any other kinds of trading business .

in my case , i will also  go for crypto trading because i didnt ever try forex trading before .
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Forex need many financial capital to get profit that even more, compare to crypto you don't need many financial capital that only need to find exact coin and waiting more patient. You will get more profit.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:40:56 AM

I will chooce crypto trading because the fluctuacion is higher , so i can also make money by higher profit. In bull market we can make profit about 500% to 1000% amonth, so from crypto trading is possible to change our financial to be much better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: