Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is better? Forex or crypto currency trading?  (Read 21914 times)
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:23:53 PM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?

Both gives a high reward but forex trading is risky compared to cryptocurrency trading and just holding the coin. There are a lot of options in crypto trading and the conmpetition in forex is just too big if you're a beginner.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:24:57 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2019, 11:51:22 PM by PuertoLibre

I'm of the view that forex trading is better for me because:

It can be monitored with economic news
It can give profit either way, that is, selling and buying.
It is easier to understand because it follows from economic decisions.

in short you can easily earn with forex because they are predictable am i right ? if earning is that easy then  why do you think that there are still traders that enters and prefer cryptos over forex ? it maybe because the potential profits that they can get here are times two (2x) than compare to what they are making or will going to make on forex or it maybe because cryptos are only easily understandable and exchangers for most cryptos are mainly user friendly than what we see on forex including those graphs and charts .
The simplest answer is the profitability of the trades in the volatile markets are higher compared to the slowly moving market. Trends can last for years in the forex market and the traders who on the profitable trades will be happy until the turning point of the uptrend. The crypto markets are volatile and illiquid which don't let the traders keep open trades for years. The daily volume of each financial market is totally different.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 06:09:20 PM

I do not think there is any much difference between Forex and Crypto trading. Both are dependent on fundamental analysis and technical analysis. One can only make the most of both markets by getting the necessary knowledge and skills required for trading.
I, however, do believe that the crypto market has more volatility than the forex market and it's more profitable in moments of wins and causes more losses in moments of losses. This is exactly what makes the crypto trading more risky than forex trading.
One can see that there really is no advantage of one over the other and one should only choose the one you're comfortable with

shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 02:12:54 PM

Hey man!

Let me first tell you this, before even picking which is better among the two, you should ask yourself. Am I eligible or ready to trade even one of them? The reason is a lot of people tend to easily enter the trading industry without any proper knowledge about trading (which is technically bad and their fault) even though you tag it to forex, cryptocurrency, commodities or even stock market. Trading all of these markets only needs one basic and general knowledge. Sometimes your chosen strategy or the strategy used by a lot of different traders works very fine in all of these markets.

Your chosen markets should be based on your lifestyle. You want to spend weekends with family or traveling? Chose ForEx. It is only open on weekdays so you have 2 days of weekend to relax, if you had a great profits for a week in trading. One thing I don't like is its driven majority by economic and political aspects. Any wrong decision of government of some countries would tend to have effect to currencies. I mean, technical analysis do work but against a tweet from President Trump, its useless.

Cryptocurrency market? Yeah. 24/7 market and in all honestly, the volume we do is just less than I think 1% of how much Forex is doing. So yeah, there is still room for growth especially for those long term hodlers/traders. But since its FOR NOW, a not so big market, manipulation is normal too especially for ALTERNATIVE COINS or Alts.

Overall, Risk management is the key even whatever markets you want to take. Have a safe trade!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 07:29:54 PM

I prefer crypto trading rather than Forex. In my opinion, Forex is a lot riskier than crypto trading, it is somehow similar to gambling. While crypto trading, despite it is risky too, could be a profitable way if you have the required knowledge of studying the crypto markets and analyzing the charts. You can at least minimize the risks of losing.
I was trading forex and I liked it)) Cool Fibonacci levels work very well in forex. Forex has many advantages. The forex is by far the largest marketplace in the world. Typically, the larger the market, the greater liquidity, depth and stability.

Tingtong

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

https://www.xsl-labs.io

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 11:41:16 AM

Hi,

What is your opinion about forex trading vs crypto currency trading?
Which one is better? More profitable ?

Also, there are some bots like GunBot or C.A.T which automate whole trading, but is there any bots for forex?
Is crypto currency and forex trading strategy and method the same?
I think crypto trading is best from forex trading. Every day you see new altcoin and this alt coin can 1000% pump in day that forex trading is not possible. If you have enough knowledge you can earn huge profits in crypto Exchange.

XSL Labs   ◉  SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA  ◉
▬▬▬▬▬▬     https://www.xsl-labs.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 04:15:28 PM

When asking about which one is most better and profitable between forex and crypto currency trading depend with who your question asking, I think if you ask on this forum where many cryptocurrency trader they will choose cryptocurrency trading most worth than forex, but open your question in forex group exactly they will choose as forex most profitable than cryptocurrency trading. How ever is depend while have usually earn much money between forex and bitcoin, but when some one have try with forex and bitcoin too will know which is better. I can't answer because still not understand how forex is working to get profit, the same like future trading or not and I have to learn first and then can answer which one is worth.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM