Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prospectors - Massive Multiplayer Online Real Time Economic Strategy  (Read 46500 times)
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:56:50 AM

What are your plans on exchances?
luck777

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

HELP PLS!!! I start to play the prototype and I sign up with the same eth adress that I buy the ICO, just I start the game and I lose all my tools, just I dont know how to play start to click everywhere and my tools dissapear so can I do nothing in the prototipe game with no tools, my question is that account I created  is the  final account?? or when you resetting the prototype game my eth adress will be delete? so I can use again the same adress in a new game? why I m worry because I start the prototype game using the same eth adress that I use to buy the ico pre-sale, I see you will give some privilege who have join the ico, so for give some privilege I mas log in  the game with the same ether adrees I use for buy the ico? so if I start the game and I can do nothing because I dont know where are my tools, can I have problems? thanks
I think they will delete all the test game data and release new official game, then you can use this ETH address and re-register a new account is able to play well.

Also if you leave your ingame name, set of cordinates where you are at, i might be able to drop an axe and pick for you.

my name in prototipe game is luck777sam and my lands are 35/9 and 32/11 if some one can drop a tools because I lose at the start of the game I can mine gold stone trees and water pls help me, : ) thanks
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:07:11 PM

I wanna play the game now
ShadowBCH

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

hi dev. when and how will the bounty tokens be distributed? Can I find somewhere instructions on how to play ?
genlean

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:04:43 PM

HELP PLS!!! I start to play the prototype and I sign up with the same eth adress that I buy the ICO, just I start the game and I lose all my tools, just I dont know how to play start to click everywhere and my tools dissapear so can I do nothing in the prototipe game with no tools, my question is that account I created  is the  final account?? or when you resetting the prototype game my eth adress will be delete? so I can use again the same adress in a new game? why I m worry because I start the prototype game using the same eth adress that I use to buy the ico pre-sale, I see you will give some privilege who have join the ico, so for give some privilege I mas log in  the game with the same ether adrees I use for buy the ico? so if I start the game and I can do nothing because I dont know where are my tools, can I have problems? thanks
I think they will delete all the test game data and release new official game, then you can use this ETH address and re-register a new account is able to play well.

Also if you leave your ingame name, set of cordinates where you are at, i might be able to drop an axe and pick for you.

my name in prototipe game is luck777sam and my lands are 35/9 and 32/11 if some one can drop a tools because I lose at the start of the game I can mine gold stone trees and water pls help me, : ) thanks

I want to drop a pickaxe, but dont see anuone at 35/9
luck777

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:24:11 PM

I m in 32/11 thanks!!!
Prospectors.io (OP)

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:13:29 PM

We are negotiating with exchanges already. As soon get the results we will announced about this
ShadowBCH

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:19:16 PM

We are negotiating with exchanges already. As soon get the results we will announced about this

Dev - Why the balance does not show the raw materials?

luck777

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:01:13 PM

I m in 32/11 thanks!!!

everithing is ok i have tools and i start to know the game, my account is ok so pls dont delete my gold : ) hope to see a great game and can realize the drems of many here, expect to much I dont know but if you have a very nice 3d game that can also play in 2d for slow pc web and mobile with the same thinks, i mean if i move a worker in the 3d game i will see a man walking by the valley but in 2d version and icon or wharaver looks pretty but simple, so if one want to stay in home play for long time and have nice view and many details will be incredible and if that coin go up you can build a great game with a big comunitty to grow togheter and make the experience better and better for all : )
luck777

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:12:50 AM

And please make a prototype better soon this looks like horrible brown everywhere and sad face looks like cromañons workers, and lets give more color and shiness to the game pls can rent a artist a good one pls.
ShadowBCH

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

Why is not there a map of my places? Yesterday I hired the area and today I do not know where he is - because he is invisible
Denisdzx

Activity: 207

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:41:35 AM

congrat's for prospector, good luck.
genlean

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:00:35 AM

Is there a way to see what your deposit is? Because My guess is we all started with the same things.

Also a search on names and a bar to your rented land if there is no building on it would be great.

luck777

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:00:24 AM

In the game say you can only rent 2 lands, I rent 1 land and when I want to rent the second a message tell me I can only own 2 lands... but I have only one land, if I own another land I cant see in the map because one time you leave all the workers from your own land that land dont show who are the owner or where is and is imposible to click in every square on the map to see if I have another land that I m shure I just rent one
Opporty_ico

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:23:24 AM

I have no idea what this is about?

Is this a game, right?

The design is like Western World? That would be cool. Keep my eye on this project.
ShadowBCH

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

How can I buy something and sell it? I have a stone but when I want to sell it pops up a notification that I have too little? wtf Huh
Boocha466

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:49:34 PM

Hello!

I tested the prototype. 24 hours.

I would like this project to be alive. But it's still damp.
I will continue testing. This is an introduction Smiley

Let's start in order.

1. In the beginning, most people do not understand what to do at all. Start to throw the tool on the ground.
Which allows others to steal this tool. (be careful).

2. You are given 2 settlements, which you can place on any free place.
But again, everything must be done wisely.

The problem with this part is that if you do not remember the location of the settlement.
Searching is very difficult.

Developers.
Make the possibility of a quick transition or change the color of the settlements of the unreal and your own.
(It will be more convenient).

You can change the color of the workers. But the workers have no problems. Since there is quick access to them on the right side.

3. Extraction!

There is a problem with extraction. I think it's not right to get gold without water.
Even if you stand on the river. I think that water should be worn.
The tool must have wear and tear it will give an increase in the trading area, and increase production.
There will be a demand for tools. And it will give growth in trade relations.

4. Trade and Production.

Everything is sad here.
I experienced both kinds and lost resources.
Here you need to work hard.
My opinion is to create central sales outlets and establish a percentage charge towards the project.
This will give an opportunity and life to trade relations.

The problem is that when you sell or produce.
What you produced or want to sell belongs to the person who keeps this place by his settlement.
And this will lead to the fact that everyone will open trading platforms or production.
This will cause a drop on the card. We need to inspect the buildings inside the village.
Then a huge space will be released for extraction.

Conclusion.

This is my opinion and the first glance.
Here to work and work. But without the help of the community!
It will be difficult to do.
I will continue testing because I see a good idea in the project.
Boocha466

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

There is a variant of extracting resources on foreign soil.
When mining, you pay a percentage to the person who holds this place. And it will be a wise approach.
Example: I set up a settlement. And I mine gold. 2 workers on gold 1 worker on water.
And another man came to mine gold in this place. He will receive 50% of the gold produced only by his workers.
This will provide an opportunity for cooperation.
Or the one who holds the territory has the right to establish its percentage for the collection of the resource.

Again, the idea.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

well ,
glad to see your ico got soft cap
i see on last hour u need 100 eth to get min cap
and u doing well
good job dev ,
and i see ur coin already listed on etherdelta.
etherdelta.com/#PGL-ETH

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
genlean

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

Im sad Sad

I wanted to contribute 0.07 eth but someting went wrong. I ran out of gas?

I'm new to eth, but is 21000 gas not enoug at 21 gwei? Or is it just when there is an ico? and what should I have done better?

21000 Gas Used By Txn: 21000 Gas Price: 0.000000021 Ether (21 Gwei) Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.000441 Ether ($0.13) Cumulative Gas Used: 589737

Does this mean i can not join in the game when it starts? If there is a way i still can contribute i would love to hear from thee dev's becouse i believed in you when it was at 500+ eth

Signed,
Genlean
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: