Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 10:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 [3553]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 435672 times)
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 322
Merit: 144

View Profile
Today at 07:12:04 PM

~snip~

I found one interesting rumour today because Saudi Pro League team Al Ahli has joining the race to gets Osimhen from Napoli because recently they were officially submitted initial bid to Napoli for Victor Osimhen 65 million but so far no agreement between Osimhen and Al Ahli but indeed this price is far from buy out clause for Osimhen but if Osimhen has agree to the further step then Al Ahli will thinking the possibility to raise their bid and not impossible Al Ahli will buy according to Osimhen clause price 130 million because just like we know Al Ahli is rich club

Source :  https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1827810541328363622

A strange offer considering that Napoli bought Osimhen for 70 million + bonuses (I think 10 million) and during his game at Napoli Osimhen certainly didn't become cheaper since they extended his contract with a salary increase. I don’t know why you should indicate your interest (if you really have one) with such a small amount.
However, Napoli activated Osimhen's high clause if no one redeems then Napoli is unlikely to sell at a low price, but the Arab club will usually give the green light as long as there is a chance with the player... It's a pity that Osimhen has to go to Arabia for money but at Napoli like him will be ignored, while negotiations with Chelsea and PSG will be tough.

Osimhen rejected Saudi side Al Ahli's offer so I don't know why we should be concerned about the rumor, and it seems like the Nigerian international will remain with Napoli until the expiry of his contract with the club because from the look of things I didn't see any club between Chelsea and PSG that are really determined to sign the Nigerian striker though Victor Osimhen really want a move to the Stamford Bridge but the demand of £500k per week is what has made Chelsea not being able to sign Victor Osimhen yet but anything can still happen before the transfer window finally closes.

Silence Scream

Activity: 1008
Merit: 971

View Profile
Today at 07:21:26 PM

~snip~

I found one interesting rumour today because Saudi Pro League team Al Ahli has joining the race to gets Osimhen from Napoli because recently they were officially submitted initial bid to Napoli for Victor Osimhen 65 million but so far no agreement between Osimhen and Al Ahli but indeed this price is far from buy out clause for Osimhen but if Osimhen has agree to the further step then Al Ahli will thinking the possibility to raise their bid and not impossible Al Ahli will buy according to Osimhen clause price 130 million because just like we know Al Ahli is rich club

A strange offer considering that Napoli bought Osimhen for 70 million + bonuses (I think 10 million) and during his game at Napoli Osimhen certainly didn't become cheaper since they extended his contract with a salary increase. I don’t know why you should indicate your interest (if you really have one) with such a small amount.
However, Napoli activated Osimhen's high clause if no one redeems then Napoli is unlikely to sell at a low price, but the Arab club will usually give the green light as long as there is a chance with the player... It's a pity that Osimhen has to go to Arabia for money but at Napoli like him will be ignored, while negotiations with Chelsea and PSG will be tough.

Osimhen rejected Saudi side Al Ahli's offer so I don't know why we should be concerned about the rumor, and it seems like the Nigerian international will remain with Napoli until the expiry of his contract with the club because from the look of things I didn't see any club between Chelsea and PSG that are really determined to sign the Nigerian striker though Victor Osimhen really want a move to the Stamford Bridge but the demand of £500k per week is what has made Chelsea not being able to sign Victor Osimhen yet but anything can still happen before the transfer window finally closes.
I think Osimhen wants too much money as a contract fee. Chelsea is a big team of course but they don't want to upset the balance within the team. They may cause unrest in the team by giving Osimhen that much money and I think they are afraid of this. Also, the high transfer fee they will give to Napoli is on top of that. I think Osimhen should stay in the team during this transfer period, I think it would be the best thing to do.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Furious 7

Activity: 2968
Merit: 691

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
Today at 07:26:07 PM

The problem is from Osimhen's own wishes, I think this rumor will be a little exaggerated because seeing from his condition I think he will still stay in European competition rather than choosing SPL as his next destination. Osimhen is still very productive for clubs in the SPL. Not that the SPL is bad because now the SPL is also in a tremendous improvement especially in terms of players and competition but in the end he will also choose Europe as a place to make his performance even better.

Napoli is too big to give a release clause at this time even though if in the end the previous offer from PSG they accepted maybe they would not be as troubled as now because after all, to force Osimhen to play with the same performance in the last 2 seasons in the conditions of a complicated relationship like now I think it will be difficult to happen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zaguru12

Activity: 798
Merit: 916

View Profile WWW
Today at 07:26:11 PM

It seems that Al Ahly couldn't come to an agreement with Osimhen and his agent denies a possible transfer to Saudi Arabia, now there are rumors about a possible move to Chelsea, who are preparing a new offer, although I don't understand why they need so many strikers. He also mentioned that Osimhen is still a Napoli player and he has an active contract, so this could be a hint that he could return to the team, although Napoli have already played two matches, and Osimhen was not even on the list for either of them.

The situation is just miserable for the player, i think both him and the agent are thinking he has more to offer at top level football and they don’t want to leave Europe at the moment because of this. Although it is not a bad idea to stay in Europe but no club wants him because of his wages. Chelsea to me will need him very well because of his playing pattern and the lack of striker. Chelsea actually has many attackers but they don’t have a center forward at the moment except Jackson who we know is misfiring at the moment. Osihmen will add to their squad and attacking prowess.

The only problem now is Chelsea do not want to wages too high for players and if Osimhen wants to move their he needs to actually accept the reduction of his wages

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jegileman

Activity: 448
Merit: 213

View Profile
Today at 07:26:15 PM

That’s a very big price to ask for by the player but I don’t know what have transpired between them to have asked for that big amount per week. As a young and talented striker that he is, I feel he worths it and maybe Chelsea can consider because I feel they have the finance to be able to keep this player and pay him that amount. Rejecting the offer from the Saudi side is not a bad idea to me because he’s a player that still has a lot to give in Europe and he cannot whine away time over there without not achieving a lot in Europe yet. Like you’ve mentioned, anything can happen before the transfer window closes and we may see play in a new club this season.

GbitG

Activity: 868
Merit: 368

I ❤️Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
Today at 08:56:32 PM

~snip~

It's good to see that Victor Osimene has rejected Saudi Arabia side and stayed in Europe.

Yes, you are right that only two clubs have wanted to sign Victor Osimene, but there are other clubs who are in dire need of strikers, but they have not expressed their desire to sign Victor Osimene. And those two clubs PSG and Chelsea have expressed their opinions. Victor Osimene does not want to go to PSG and does not agree to low wages at Chelsea. And apart from that, he also rejected Saudia Arabia. So apparently that Victor Osimene wants to go to another club that has fair wages and has the potential to make the player a super hit. But I don't think anyone will sign him in this transfer window, there is a higher possibility that he will spend this season in Napoli. Although the most buzzing transfer of this transfer window is Victor Osimene, no result has come out yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 3503 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 3509 3510 3511 3512 3513 3514 3515 3516 3517 3518 3519 3520 3521 3522 3523 3524 3525 3526 3527 3528 3529 3530 3531 3532 3533 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 3550 3551 3552 [3553]
  Print  

Jump to: