Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:14:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Ten Hag be the guy to bring the glory days back to United?
Yes
No
No idea

Pages: « 1 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 3199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽ Football Transfers Speculation, Odds and Predictions  (Read 383436 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 08:31:49 PM

Haaland should be the target for Real Madrid. People are saying that Real Madrid is going to need Mbappé to perform better. But I believe that is not 100% right. Because in the last season, Benzema was the player who performed really well for Real Madrid and Real Madrid needed his finishing more than anything else.

With Haaland, there is no doubt that Madrid is going to be able to get a better finish compared to Mbappé. But of course, the rest is up to Real Madrid, whatever they want to do.
I wouldn't sell Haaland for 250 million if I was City, who could you even get if you sell Haaland? Some players are just so valuable that there is no price on them and you can't buy them, Haaland is that type of player who has been playing amazingly all year and I am expecting them to do equally well in the future as well.

That doesn't mean that Haaland will stay in City all his life, of course they can sell him when he gets to be 34 or older, but for now Real should look for Mbappe. That doesn't mean Mbappe is any worse, he is amazing but there is these rumors about him not being happy in the club, thats the only reason he may leave, otherwise he is priceless too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 08:43:29 PM

Mason mount has a poor performance and has not improved and he expects Chelsea to improve the contract, even when Rudiger was in a powerful form, Chelsea delayed and refused to increments of the salary.
The truth is he is not up to the task, he might end up for Liverpool
But with that condition, isn't giving him to Liverpool the same as making Chelsea's condition even more difficult.
I think Mount's current condition is affected due to several conditions where he needs new adjustments and the chemistry that is being built at this time is not right either with the coach or new players. He's been a little difficult in this regard asking for a raise which is arguably not really worth it but letting him go just like that is also something wrong.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
baeva
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1233

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 08:50:26 PM

I'm not sure if Haaland will be leaving Manchester City anytime soon. because, Haaland is a long-term project for Pep Guardioa. So, it won't be easy to sign Haaland from the Etihad Stadium.
it's hard enough to see Haaland leave Man City. upon his arrival, made him a goal machine for Man City. they brought in Haaland at a very high price. releasing it for Business gain alone might be detrimental to Man City for the next season. unless they get a replacement that is right for adjustments to the current squad. I don't think Haaland will leave Man City.

Most likely the management of Manchester City does not even think about it, they understand that they bought a golden boy, thanks to which they will not only earn, but also win. In the future I think he will fight more than once for the golden ball, if I'm not mistaken, not only the player gets money for it, but also the club, no? In addition, his market value is constantly increasing

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 09:12:22 PM

I'm not sure if Haaland will be leaving Manchester City anytime soon. because, Haaland is a long-term project for Pep Guardioa. So, it won't be easy to sign Haaland from the Etihad Stadium.
it's hard enough to see Haaland leave Man City. upon his arrival, made him a goal machine for Man City. they brought in Haaland at a very high price. releasing it for Business gain alone might be detrimental to Man City for the next season. unless they get a replacement that is right for adjustments to the current squad. I don't think Haaland will leave Man City.

Most likely the management of Manchester City does not even think about it, they understand that they bought a golden boy, thanks to which they will not only earn, but also win. In the future I think he will fight more than once for the golden ball, if I'm not mistaken, not only the player gets money for it, but also the club, no? In addition, his market value is constantly increasing
there is no team as suitable for Haaland like Manchester city right now. he is committed to the project till his contract expire, he is just a talented striker. he is the future of Manchester's city. Manchester city managements are not wiling to sell him right now. i see him staying long in Manchester city.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 09:15:46 PM

Haaland will of course not leave City in the coming years. Why would he do that? He plays for one of the best teams in the world, earns a mega salary and can also have a good time in England, I think. Or it must be that he wants to see the sun a little more, then he could consider a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona, but certainly not yet. Meanwhile, Real Madrid seem to want to do everything they can to sign Kane. We don't see many English players in the Spanish league either. I actually expected Newcastle United to invest a little more money in the club with big purchases, but they still seem to be careful with their money. Maybe we can see some long purchases this summer. Arne Slot of Feyenoord also seems untenable for Feyenoord in this way.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 09:22:33 PM

First, when Ten Hag came as the coach of Manchester United, a lot of people were very skeptical about him. And we all know about the Cristiano Ronaldo drama that was going on at that time. I am in no way saying that what Manchester United did with Christiano Ronaldo was okay. But at the same time, it was a big decision which worked in favor of Manchester United. I am sure if this did not work out, the Manchester United fans would have been on the ASS of Ten Hag. It's actually great that everything worked out well for Manchester United.

That Ronaldo drama was really something else. He had big issues with ten Hag which resulted in Ronaldo's leaving the team. I also agree with you on that. Manchester United's action on the Ronaldo situation was really bad not professional. Above all else Ronaldo is a legend for this team. How can they betray his memory this easy?

Anyway it is good to see Manchester United doing well with ten Hag at least. If he didn't prove himself to the team then the criticism over him would be much more. I think Ronaldo and Manchester United fans also started to like him after seeing this table. I believe ten Hag deserved a new contract. I look forward to watching an even better Manchester United next season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 09:29:35 PM

I wouldn't sell Haaland for 250 million if I was City, who could you even get if you sell Haaland? Some players are just so valuable that there is no price on them and you can't buy them, Haaland is that type of player who has been playing amazingly all year and I am expecting them to do equally well in the future as well.

That doesn't mean that Haaland will stay in City all his life, of course they can sell him when he gets to be 34 or older, but for now Real should look for Mbappe. That doesn't mean Mbappe is any worse, he is amazing but there is these rumors about him not being happy in the club, thats the only reason he may leave, otherwise he is priceless too.
Instead of Haaland, I prefer Mbappe in Madrid. when PSG lost to rennes a few hours ago, there was speculation that said in the locker room that mbappe was not satisfied with PSG

and that was very natural because all football players dream of a champions league trophy which I am sure mbappe will not be able to get if he continues at PSG, Mbappe is still young and he really deserves the Champions League trophy with Madrid

Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 673

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 09:33:59 PM

Maybe we'll see him leave if Pep Guardiola leaves; they have such a bond that I don't think they can be separated right now. Pep still has time at the Etihad Stadium, so I believe Haaland will stay as long as Pep does. If Manchester City tries to sell or even sell out Haaland, it will have a significant impact on the club's stability and the team's fear of many opponents.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2023, 11:10:14 PM

Sunday's transfer gossip:

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag is in line to be given an extension to his three-year contract, despite ongoing negotiations over the possible sale of the club. After a lot of wandering and searching, after the departure of Alexander Ferguson, Manchester United finally found the right coach for the club who made from Manchester a team for big things again and now they must not lose him  Grin
Departing Liverpool and Brazil forward Roberto Firmino, 31, wants to stay in Europe when he leaves Anfield at the end of the season.
Meanwhile, Mohamed Salah's agent Ramy Abbas Issa has dismissed rumours suggesting the 30-year-old Egypt forward wants to leave Liverpool. Is the departure of Firmino and the possible departure of Salah and the previous departure of Mane an indication of the disintegration of the once great Liverpool team?
Senegal goalkeeper Edouard Mendy, 31, has been told he can leave Chelsea this summer. It's very busy in Chelsea these days. Who will end up staying and playing in this club next season? Who will come? What can Chelsea fans expect? Continuation of the crisis or new start of the club?
Paris St-Germain are willing to pay up to 180m euros (£159m) for Napoli and Georgia winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, 22. PSG continues again with its strategy of buying the most expensive players and spending a lot of money, but for now they fail to reach the desired trophy, the Champions League trophy.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/sport/65001605
Erik Ten Hag has been outstanding this season, the way he has transformed the team and winning games shows how much he understands and knows the players and it will be good news to hear the club is rewarding him with a new deal. If the news going round about Firmino's departure are mere rumours then I wonder what is to be believed from the internet this days.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:27:17 PM

Frankie de Jong is staying loyal to the club. But I honestly do not know if Barcelona is going to return that favor. Currently, Barcelona is thinking about bringing Lionel Messi to the team. And I know Barcelona is going to do whatever they have to to make that possible. So nothing is certain for the players in Barcelona.
The rumor about barcelona being linked with chelsea won't go real. How can you think if the club should not care about its debt? Bringing messi will be making barcelona backs again into the financial problem. Some financial cleavers is already taken and that's it. I meant you shall also try to take a look at the fact that even though de jong was really happy in barcelona but the club can sell him anytime. What if barcelona didn't extend his contract or take an offer from another club like MU? that's gonna be very interesting for sure. De jong was loyal to the barcelona caused by he is also loving his club right now. Barcelona has been also appearing again wanna try to sell de jong caused by barcelona has enough secondary player that is needed by xavi.

Barcelona must also try to repay its debt. I wonder whether barcelona will bring back new player or not. I meant it's clearly stated by xavi during the last transfer season if the club willing to bring the free transfer player only to the club. It seems like that barcelona will able to win la liga for this season after it was beating real madrid.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:30:10 PM

Maybe we'll see him leave if Pep Guardiola leaves; they have such a bond that I don't think they can be separated right now. Pep still has time at the Etihad Stadium, so I believe Haaland will stay as long as Pep does. If Manchester City tries to sell or even sell out Haaland, it will have a significant impact on the club's stability and the team's fear of many opponents.

Haaland is even the spearhead of Manchester City's most active at the moment, if he has to be sold then he has to get a replacement who is more powerful than him. Pep doesn't seem like he would do something stupid like that. We can see the quality of Haalan's game when Manchester City faced Burnley last Sunday in the FA quarter-finals. Haaland did a good Hatrick before being pulled back by Pep to give Haaland a break. Burnley was slaughtered 6-0 which made Manchester City get a ticket to the FA Cup semifinals.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
alpamar99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:32:36 PM

If the news going round about Firmino's departure are mere rumours then I wonder what is to be believed from the internet this days.
Rumors about Firmino have always been circulating even since last season which was linked to several clubs from Turkey and other leagues who are always looking for profits by coveting good conditions in a league that is not very well known for players of his age.
But indeed the final decision is clearly unpredictable and he even extended the contract and I wouldn't be too surprised later if there were the same conditions.

Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:40:16 PM

Aston Villa are rumoured to be interested in signing Romelu Lukaku in the summer. I think Chelsea would prioritize selling him instead of loaning him to another team. Inter don't seem willing to extend his loan contract now. Because he is far away from his much better performances right now. After a long-term injury he hasn't been very effective. His performance in the World Cup was also poor.

Aston Villa should be able to reach an agreement for him as long as the demands aren't too high for him. Because he couldn't keep his value much high after having a bad period for a long time.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:40:26 PM

It seems like that manchester united was interesting to give ten hag another new contract again. I feel if ten hag deserves it caused by he was able making MU that was declining so hard slowly to go up again.
With Manchester United's ownership still up in the air some uncertainty remains around the club. However, all parties involved will endorse a new contract for Ten Hag, regardless of the outcome of the talks to acquire the club from the Glazer family.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/man-utd-erik-ten-hag-new-contract-regardless-outcome-takeover/blt6b31f6a27d69a8ed

A bit surprised that if madrid was picking lukaku as a backup for benzema. I guess it's hard to think that whether this news was true or not. As far as i know if ancellotti is also putting a lot of respect to him. That will be a big surprise if that will be true.

Spanish outlet Fichajes reports that Real Madrid are considering picking up Lukaku from Chelsea in the summer to accompany Karim Benzema in attack.

Los Blancos coach Carlo Ancelotti is a fan of the Belgian striker and a deal would likely be accessible, with the Blues keen to shift the unwanted forward.
https://football-italia.net/real-madrid-considering-troubled-chelsea-loanee-lukaku/

It's likely mason mount will be leaving from chelsea soon after the news about he has changed his agent. Chelsea has tried its best to extend his contract but he refuses it. goodluck for mount

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 11:50:58 PM

It seems like that manchester united was interesting to give ten hag another new contract again. I feel if ten hag deserves it caused by he was able making MU that was declining so hard slowly to go up again.
With Manchester United's ownership still up in the air some uncertainty remains around the club. However, all parties involved will endorse a new contract for Ten Hag, regardless of the outcome of the talks to acquire the club from the Glazer family.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/man-utd-erik-ten-hag-new-contract-regardless-outcome-takeover/blt6b31f6a27d69a8ed

A bit surprised that if madrid was picking lukaku as a backup for benzema. I guess it's hard to think that whether this news was true or not. As far as i know if ancellotti is also putting a lot of respect to him. That will be a big surprise if that will be true.

Spanish outlet Fichajes reports that Real Madrid are considering picking up Lukaku from Chelsea in the summer to accompany Karim Benzema in attack.

Los Blancos coach Carlo Ancelotti is a fan of the Belgian striker and a deal would likely be accessible, with the Blues keen to shift the unwanted forward.
https://football-italia.net/real-madrid-considering-troubled-chelsea-loanee-lukaku/

It's likely mason mount will be leaving from chelsea soon after the news about he has changed his agent. Chelsea has tried its best to extend his contract but he refuses it. goodluck for mount
Cannot see this rumor as a serious one , it's coming from what i consider as untrustwd source ... it's a bit doesnt makes sense as well for real madrid to eyeing lukaku as their future plan , they could sign much better and potential player than just lukaku.

Regarding mason mount he might rejected united but accepting others , he doesnt want to move to rivals.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Oluwa-btc

Activity: 826
Merit: 573

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 12:15:36 AM

Whatever the deal might be three four or five years contract, believe me Erik Ten Hag deserves it as he has already earned the hearts of the players, the fans, the staffs and the management who also wants to be around until tue end of the season. Winning the European Competition is what's more important.

Lukaku to Real Madrid is something I never expected, and if this is true there'll be no reason for h.to turn Real Madrid down, whoever does that is so dump. Mount has been linked to Manchester United and also Newcastle, I hope he gets what he deserves.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 01:40:49 AM

Aston Villa are rumoured to be interested in signing Romelu Lukaku in the summer. I think Chelsea would prioritize selling him instead of loaning him to another team. Inter don't seem willing to extend his loan contract now. Because he is far away from his much better performances right now. After a long-term injury he hasn't been very effective. His performance in the World Cup was also poor.

Aston Villa should be able to reach an agreement for him as long as the demands aren't too high for him. Because he couldn't keep his value much high after having a bad period for a long time.
I don't think Lukaku will give Aston villa greenlight and he still wants to continue his season in Inter Milan. He's still looking to pull his terrible season around for good. Romelu Lukaku is an extra ordinary player in inter Milan specifically when he's at his peak, but currently, he doesn't have the to stand out to make his teammates and the fans impressed with his performance. The Belgian international was injured for a lengthy period of time and his form gone for this season, he will bounced back but it's just a matter of time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1134
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 04:54:19 AM

After losing Mane last year, Klopp's offensive direction was very lacking.  Now I see that if Mohammed Salah leaves the team, he is not a player who can easily fill his place.  Liverpool will be very impressed and I'm sure Klopp would be sorely missed in this situation.  They must meet all the conditions to sign a new contract with Mohammed Salah.
Indeed Mane's departure had a huge effect on the team and has played a major role in the team's decline in form this season. Even with the new additions, it took some time and even straight loses before finding balance in the last few games. Losing Mo Salah might also have similar effect as Sadio Mane, the best thing for the team at this point is for Liverpool to tie him down with a deal.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2023, 05:18:28 AM

Lukaku's market value is too high for 75 Millions Euro and his salary at Chelsea is 16 Millions Euro, while the highest salary at Aston Villa is only 8 Millions Euro, so we can expect Lukaku will get low salary in Aston Villa if he's fine to play at Premier League. Regardless Lukaku have a long term injury history and not perform very good in the last 2 years, Aston Villa seems want to try to develop Lukaku and he might become a good striker like it was.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 05:24:30 AM

I don't think Lukaku will give Aston villa greenlight and he still wants to continue his season in Inter Milan. He's still looking to pull his terrible season around for good. Romelu Lukaku is an extra ordinary player in inter Milan specifically when he's at his peak, but currently, he doesn't have the to stand out to make his teammates and the fans impressed with his performance. The Belgian international was injured for a lengthy period of time and his form gone for this season, he will bounced back but it's just a matter of time.
Regardless of his injured issue Lukaku cannot giving his best performance to Inter and after loan ended Inter management has decide will not buying Lukaku and this is probably final decesion from Inter because if they want to buy a new attackers most likely Inter will look for a new player instead of Lukaku and after return to Chelsea his future also will be determined by Potter and if Potter still want him on the team probably Chelsea will giving him contract extension but if Lukaku is not into Potter plan for next season i think Chelsea will release him and if Aston Villa really want him i think this is could be good solution for Lukaku and probably he would find his best performance at Aston Villa

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 [1929] 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 ... 3199 »
  Print  

Jump to: