Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ SUR ★ Token As A Pledge for Suretly  (Read 312080 times)
gillzo

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

You will need to put an address where you would like to get your tokens. We will make an instruction with pictures since there is a clear need for that.
[/quote]

No i kno i need to put my etherwallet address, but in my etherwallet i will have to add the custom erc20 token (ANN), because it is not in the token list yet.. this info is needed
"Address"
"Token Symbol"
 "Decimals"
to add the kustom token to the my ether wallet..
any info on that would be greatly appreciated .. Cheers Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maddox7

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:29:56 PM

You will need to put an address where you would like to get your tokens. We will make an instruction with pictures since there is a clear need for that.

No i kno i need to put my etherwallet address, but in my etherwallet i will have to add the custom erc20 token (ANN), because it is not in the token list yet.. this info is needed
"Address"
"Token Symbol"
 "Decimals"

tokens are not distributed yet! crowdsale is still ongoing - don't panic!
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:51:41 PM

"Address"
"Token Symbol"
 "Decimals"

tokens are not distributed yet! crowdsale is still ongoing - don't panic!

https://www.ico.suretly.com/

You can check the status of this crowsale from official website. Still a lot of time to buy this token I don't know why people this is still open and all coins not get sold yet even this project has unique idea and this platform will be next big thing.
FiNaLize

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

This project is some kind bridging the gap between lender and borrower, am I right ? excellent project. I like to join social media campaign but unfortunately it is closed for new Participants. Maybe I plan to invest.

You are not lending directly, you vouch for the loan.

matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:18:48 PM

This project is some kind bridging the gap between lender and borrower, am I right ? excellent project. I like to join social media campaign but unfortunately it is closed for new Participants. Maybe I plan to invest.

Yes the social media campaign already closed but you still can join with this project with invest ofcourse
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

Read the whitepaper, its explained very good there.
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:55:44 PM

If the US market add Suretly would be very interesting because it would show the strength of the project! It's a complex market and with a lot of requirements, Suretly would value and be a valuable token.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 12:03:28 PM

If the US market add Suretly would be very interesting because it would show the strength of the project! It's a complex market and with a lot of requirements, Suretly would value and be a valuable token.
It doesn't speak so much with the amount it raised as of now, although it has reach it's minimum but I notice the total investment are not moving of if it is moving not in an impressive way. Well, it's not over yet and we still have more days left to fulfill the additional needs of funds, hopefully it will happen.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 04:49:07 PM

It doesn't speak so much with the amount it raised as of now, although it has reach it's minimum but I notice the total investment are not moving of if it is moving not in an impressive way. Well, it's not over yet and we still have more days left to fulfill the additional needs of funds, hopefully it will happen.

Altcoins will have a big price rise after 1 August. The ICO ends August 11, so I think the amount raised will be much higher
Eddyc

Activity: 1010
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:34:27 PM

Altcoins will have a big price rise after 1 August. The ICO ends August 11, so I think the amount raised will be much higher
Why are you so confident that the Altcoins will go up on Day 1? How can this impact on Suretly investments? Has not PREFIT raised millions of dollars? So the project will happen anyway.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:42:31 PM

Why are you so confident that the Altcoins will go up on Day 1? How can this impact on Suretly investments? Has not PREFIT raised millions of dollars? So the project will happen anyway.

Well if Suretly raises 10.000 eth at a rate of $200, this equals 2 mil. At a rate of $300 this equals 3 mil. It is my belief that we will see a quick rise of altcoins from 1 August on. Most people do btw. The current prices are very low because of the upcoming BCC.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Still a lot of day left for finish of this ICO but this is good news Suretly already achieved the minimum cap. I hope in last 2 days we will see more people will rush towards this ICO hopefully investment will increase and in the end they will get enough funds to make development process so fast.
LieXurui

Activity: 547

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:19:24 PM

can big impact, because this now all people still wait and see
and hold bitcoin balance because want get BCC is free, after august 1, after get BCC, i think much people interest some project sample suretly can invest
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:56:55 PM

can big impact, because this now all people still wait and see
and hold bitcoin balance because want get BCC is free, after august 1, after get BCC, i think much people interest some project sample suretly can invest
They will probably dump that BCC to get more altcoins, but honestly I don't rely on that as most of my bitcoins
are now converted into altcoins. The project seems very slow but let's see what will happen in the last week, hoping more aggressive investment will come.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
HomoHenning

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

because ICOends soon: When are you planning the exchange launch and which exchange? Bittrex listing would be nice and you should apply for it now because it may takes a long time
iCoinSoftware

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

because ICOends soon: When are you planning the exchange launch and which exchange? Bittrex listing would be nice and you should apply for it now because it may takes a long time

Suretly is thinking about exchanges and knows that with Bittrex it takes some time. Thank you Smiley
EventHorizon409

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:48:00 PM

Hi guys.

I would like to ask a question regarding the ico payment process. I sent the funds from my wallet to suretly/dashboard, and it says that the deposit is complete. Is there any other process that I need to do to insure that the tokens are paid for? Thank you!
iCoinSoftware

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

Hi guys.

I would like to ask a question regarding the ico payment process. I sent the funds from my wallet to suretly/dashboard, and it says that the deposit is complete. Is there any other process that I need to do to insure that the tokens are paid for? Thank you!

Hi!
Your balance in SUR-tokens is in the top of the page. The tokens will be transfarable after the end of the ICO.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Can anyone tell me where will we receive payments for signature campaign?

I asked this several times and no one answered.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iCoinSoftware

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:52:08 PM

Can anyone tell me where will we receive payments for signature campaign?

I asked this several times and no one answered.
Hi!

In the dashboard. Suretly will make a detailed instruction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: