Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:11:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

They might never let a coin get listed with such a big dev-owned premine that Bitcore currently has. That's why we have to get rid of it in the November by dropping it to holders so the BTX can progress forward. If we keep on the air dropping at 3% we cannot get listed to bigger exchanges in 2-4 years!

Regarding the November's drop - I suggest to do four consecutive 10% -> 40% -> 30% -> 20% (total 100%) weekly drops instead of one 100% drop for the whole November to limit the dumping. These four massive drops should also scale regarding to how much/many BTX one is holding. If you dump after the first or second massive drop you will not get as much in the third and fourth massive drop. The biggest 40% drop is second because it will also smoothen dumping. (Drop percentage is referring to the whole pot how many BTX is still unclaimed.)

Please consider doing something like this!

+10
 Grin

This is the best idea yet,it will prevent a big dump . While the coins get to the btx holders so the project can move forward.
zadomainregister

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 04:56:43 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Very good idea. This will keep price stable. Also use some of the fee for bloggers and banners on coinmarketcap.com
Steve, I think that huge airdrop in November will just crash this great project.

Can we have reply on this please
candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

I think we'd better to keep the 3% for longer time, for example, if we keep it to 3 years, that could be (1.03^ 156 = 100) times than the first day.

How amazing it is!  Shocked That's a big attraction for new investors Shocked

If you buy 1,000 btxs, 3 years later, you will have 100,000 btxs. Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
zadomainregister

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:41:11 PM

It will never gain value in the exchanges then as long as the pre mine stays on the books.

We need to get this premine wiped out so people will get behind the coin. Everyone I spoke to said the premine is the reason for them not investing huge chunks. I did explain to them the airdrops.

I just think if we can get the final airdrop split like mentioned 2 posts above bigger % get it done and dusted it will prevent dumping and people will buy more because no pre mine will be available to scare investors.

My 10Cents Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:47:16 PM

deep onion spammers are going to be disqualified from future BITCORE BTX  airdrops .

I never spam, thanks for your insight though. I have BTX and Bitsend and get a weekly airdrop of both projects. I am a big supporter and spread the word as much as I can especially on twitter.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

It will never gain value in the exchanges then as long as the pre mine stays on the books.

We need to get this premine wiped out so people will get behind the coin. Everyone I spoke to said the premine is the reason for them not investing huge chunks. I did explain to them the airdrops.

I just think if we can get the final airdrop split like mentioned 2 posts above bigger % get it done and dusted it will prevent dumping and people will buy more because no pre mine will be available to scare investors.

It would be great to have som big players claim their free BTX. And it would be amazing if some exchange would distribute the BTX to every bitcoin holder like Poloniex did with Clam. But that is probably to late and unlikely to happen. I think it is a problem that very few people have heard about bitcore. I just found this coin last week, and I think there are many more like me who would be interested in this project.

I agree with splitting the final airdrop in 4 chunks.
zadomainregister

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:02:08 PM

Yes 4 air drops starting this monday That would be great so this coin can moon its one of the best projects still under the radar.

Pre mine no matter what the idea is behind it will always leave a bad taste. Either we do the 4 airdrops get it done or they must burn the coins.
The dev`s and community is solid here I am so happy to be part of this community. I wish I had more money to buy more. I am also mining so i am giving my full support.
Keep well everyone good night
From South Africa Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:12:05 PM

Yes 4 air drops starting this monday That would be great so this coin can moon its one of the best projects still under the radar.

Pre mine no matter what the idea is behind it will always leave a bad taste. Either we do the 4 airdrops get it done or they must burn the coins.
The dev`s and community is solid here I am so happy to be part of this community. I wish I had more money to buy more. I am also mining so i am giving my full support.
Keep well everyone good night
From South Africa Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

What are you even talking about? The final airdrop will be Nov 2, so running 4 weeks now would not serve its purpose at all. Also the devs just said two days ago they would

announce the plan with the coming weeks (Id imagine next week or so) so lets be patient now.

Any news on what's to come after the final airdrop?

I've heard a possible debit card but nothing concrete

Really? I may have heard something about briefly in a post but thought that was in passing and did not think much of it. Regardless we can expect some news as to what the

distribution method will look like in for the final drop in the coming weeks. It seems like everybody has their own gameplan so to speak so instead lets stop trying to push our

agenda on the devs, and let them just do their job please. Once you get the scoop, you can react accordingly.
zadomainregister

CPA Coin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:23:19 PM

What possible agenda can be plotted in 4 weeks. Look at the facts a few has stated that we dont want to see a huge coin dump the 2nd of November at the exchanges. It can take ages for the coin to recover if that happened. Spread the airdrop what is the diff??
Think deep onion is the only one with agenda here. Remove your ads its starting to tick me off...

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:50:49 PM

What possible agenda can be plotted in 4 weeks. Look at the facts a few has stated that we dont want to see a huge coin dump the 2nd of November at the exchanges. It can take ages for the coin to recover if that happened. Spread the airdrop what is the diff??
Think deep onion is the only one with agenda here. Remove your ads its starting to tick me off...

Gonna go 1-1 here.

1) You see how many people are suggesting how to do the final airdrop? Ive seen 3-5 people atleast say do this, do this, do this. So if that isnt pushing your own agenda idk what is

2) Yes they are saying generally +ve things about not letting the coin go down a lot but doesnt change the fact. I know what I want personally but Im not going to suggest it to devs.

3) Really bro? You god damn serious? I havent even said one word about deeponion in this thread and the ONLY reason I can think of that your salty and upset is that I currently

am in the drop, and you currently are not. Stop being so salty, contribute to the forums, and perhaps you can participate in drops in the future. Get a grip buddy
Flex2222

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

It would be great to have som big players claim their free BTX. And it would be amazing if some exchange would distribute the BTX to every bitcoin holder like Poloniex did with Clam. But that is probably to late and unlikely to happen. I think it is a problem that very few people have heard about bitcore. I just found this coin last week, and I think there are many more like me who would be interested in this project.

i have wrote to a crypto millionar on facebook. One where i know he has thousands of btc and told him about btx i dont know if he will claim but u can do the same contact the crypto millionars on facebook. (people who have crypto groups for a long time etc).
BTX will moon more and more buyorders on cryptopia Wink
ron_

Activity: 840
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:58:54 PM

If the votes of the members are taken, then I vote for the step-by-step airdrop. Stretching payments for a long time are welcome too. For example, for 1 year.

◆

▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄▄            ▄▄       ▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██       ██      ██       ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄      ██      ▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄        ▀██▄     ██      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀       ██      ██       ██              ██               ██      ██      ██              ██▀       ▀██         ██▄    ██      ▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██      ██       ██      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀      ██      ▐██▄▄▄▄        ▐█           █▌      █▄ ▀██   ██      ██▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██      ██       ██      ██▀▀▀▀▀██        ██▀▀▀▀▀▀        ██        ▀▀▀▀██▄      ▐█           █▌      ██   ██▄ ██      ██▀▀▀▀
██       ██      ██       ██      ██      ██       ██   ▄▄         ██             ▐█▌     ▐█▄         ▄█▌      ██    ▀█▄██      ██
██       ██       ██▄   ▄██       ██     ▄█▀       ██    ▀█▄       ██            ▄██       ▀██▄▄   ▄▄██▀       ██     ▀███      ██
██       ██        ▀▀███▀▀        ████████▀        ██      ▀█      ██      ███████▀           ▀▀███▀▀          ██       ██      ██████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████████████████

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WP

PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:23:56 PM

i have wrote to a crypto millionar on facebook. One where i know he has thousands of btc and told him about btx i dont know if he will claim but u can do the same contact the crypto millionars on facebook. (people who have crypto groups for a long time etc).
Good idea. I think that the only thing the project lacks is more communication with the public.

Dear team of developers, I want you to take note to this post.

I have an idea. How about a bounty for marketing? Involve people for advertising. This works very well.
There is little time left, BTX should be strong to the time of the final airdrop! Let's come up with the concept together!

vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:24:10 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 08:41:20 PM by vpixele

Buy your ticket one way. A ticket to a happy future.

Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:30:25 PM

I think we'd better to keep the 3% for longer time, for example, if we keep it to 3 years, that could be (1.03^ 156 = 100) times than the first day.

How amazing it is!  Shocked That's a big attraction for new investors Shocked

If you buy 1,000 btxs, 3 years later, you will have 100,000 btxs. Cool

You miss how the airdrop works and how long it lasts..

Strike3urOut

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

I like the idea of the final airdrop taking place with in 1-2 years on quarterly basis
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:49:33 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 10:08:47 PM by drm

Good idea. I think that the only thing the project lacks is more communication with the public.

I have an idea. How about a bounty for marketing? Involve people for advertising. This works very well.
There is little time left, BTX should be strong to the time of the final airdrop! Let's come up with the concept together!

Bounties, campaigns etc will come in November I assume, then devs will have funds to use.
Although theoretically they already have the funds I guess.
PortalM

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

Bounties, campaigns etc will come in November I assume, then devs will have funds to use.
Although theoretically they already have the funds I guess.

They can pay BTX from the main account. None of the members will not be in opposition, if some of this money will be directed to the development of the project. In November it's too late to bounty. It is better to strengthen the coin in advance than to pull from the abyss afterwards.

snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:20:44 AM

i hear that the last airdrop will be 15 plus ,something like if you have 100 at your wallet ,that you will get 1500??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:40:49 AM

i hear that the last airdrop will be 15 plus ,something like if you have 100 at your wallet ,that you will get 1500??

Some guys calculated that and came to around that number. If this coin gets smart contracts it can really explode .
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: