Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:58:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729111 times)
WindForce

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

Dear devs,

Would it be impossible for you guys to occasionally stop by and talk with the BTDX community you created? What are the plans for BTDX? Why has metamorphin ignored all of my slack messages before the BSD slack shut down to join us on Discord? We have a group of 100+ people on BTDX that have NO CLUE what is going on with the coin. Please don't abandon the project. Hand it off, work on it, do something other than ignore. We would certainly like some answers.

I urge BTX holders to be wary of our situation at BTDX, it feels like we have been literally ignored for 3 months by the same team of developers. I am not sure if this is some sort of scheme to move their assets from one startup to another (BTX, B3, BTDX, BSD) and continue the cycling. Regardless, someone needs to speak up before you guys kill the coin completely.

Please join us on Discord. We would love to have a constructive conversation on the forthcoming future with BTDX. I (Money) will be waiting. https://discord.gg/nBhsx5A

I actually started the Discord and united over 100 people in the community there, all people who are waiting to hear anything from you guys.

I actually don't agree with you. I may be a newcomer, but i read here in the thread about meetings and plans, being published day in day out...just browse one or two pages back and you'll see insightful information.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
dmanicus

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Official

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:22 PM

Dear devs,

Would it be impossible for you guys to occasionally stop by and talk with the BTDX community you created? What are the plans for BTDX? Why has metamorphin ignored all of my slack messages before the BSD slack shut down to join us on Discord? We have a group of 100+ people on BTDX that have NO CLUE what is going on with the coin. Please don't abandon the project. Hand it off, work on it, do something other than ignore. We would certainly like some answers.

I urge BTX holders to be wary of our situation at BTDX, it feels like we have been literally ignored for 3 months by the same team of developers. I am not sure if this is some sort of scheme to move their assets from one startup to another (BTX, B3, BTDX, BSD) and continue the cycling. Regardless, someone needs to speak up before you guys kill the coin completely.

Please join us on Discord. We would love to have a constructive conversation on the forthcoming future with BTDX. I (Money) will be waiting. https://discord.gg/nBhsx5A

I actually started the Discord and united over 100 people in the community there, all people who are waiting to hear anything from you guys.

I actually don't agree with you. I may be a newcomer, but i read here in the thread about meetings and plans, being published day in day out...just browse one or two pages back and you'll see insightful information.

He seems to be talking about a differeent coin  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2092583.0
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:40 PM

I didn't want to look like ironic, I know the community was involved.
I thought putting BTX as avatar was kind of an advertising for bitcore Kiss

Anyway something strange happened this morning,
I've tried to open my wallet and it opens to me a window with the text below

"Runaway exception
A fatal error occurred. BitCore can no longer continue safely and will quit"

What does it mean ? Huh
I have to reinstall the wallet Huh

No, go to the folder "%AppData%/BitCore" and delete from there all the files except the wallet.dat Then start a new one and wait for the synchronization.
I did it, it helped me.

Thanks for your help, I've tried but I didn't found anything.
I tried to go to "%AppData%" and there is not a folder "Bitcore" Huh
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

Oh I see, your main concern is the project you've invested in and just now finding out that the dev team has actually hopped on quite a bit of seed projects, not the fact that a sister coin has complete radio silence from the same people. Smart  Roll Eyes

They did your old coin a favor by saving it and that's it, this is a quote from one of the devs about that project:

its a childproject. This project has to run by the community

Greetz
Steve

QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:39:42 PM

Oh I see, your main concern is the project you've invested in and just now finding out that the dev team has actually hopped on quite a bit of seed projects, not the fact that a sister coin has complete radio silence from the same people. Smart  Roll Eyes

Hey, I'm not trying to discourage you in your quest to find answers to your issue.
But this is a Bitcore forum page and discussions should be related to Bitcore.

Just jump on the telegram and send a pm message to one of the admin, I'm sure they will be available to answer your question.

I remain bullish on Bitcore and I have no indications that the project is at risk or will not come to reality. I'm sure the dev team is dedicated to BTX and will address any issues if they think investors need to be in the know.
ebolansk

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:05:28 PM

time to get some more lovely precious pink coins!
iwosh

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:31:50 PM

Steve already cleared it up on the Bitcore telegram. So all is good, no worries on my side at least.

--ypsi

Can you tell us in a sentence or two what was the problem and how it was solved? Just out of curiosity.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

So what's up with Hitbtc, are they still distributing the btx snapshot? It seems like they have been ignoring it so far...and are already busy with other snapshots.
tooh

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:53:17 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 11:07:58 PM by tooh

Bitcoin war begins
BTC Vs BCH ;The only one to win
Choose your way.
Choose the right way; Rich
Choose the wrong way; go bankrupt
or
Swap as Alt coins.
I swap as a Doge coin ;Happy new year 2018
oskarwu

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:34:27 AM

Steve already cleared it up on the Bitcore telegram. So all is good, no worries on my side at least.

--ypsi

Can you tell us in a sentence or two what was the problem and how it was solved? Just out of curiosity.

Bitcloud is initiated by someone else in 2016 : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604893.0 ... And it looks like Limx Dev decide to give it a help and make it become Bitcloud 2.0 ... It should be a community project from the beginning ... Maybe that's so called " Sometimes you just to want to help , but people think you have to be responsible for all the these thing because you just jumped in and helped ...
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 12:59:22 AM

So what's up with Hitbtc, are they still distributing the btx snapshot? It seems like they have been ignoring it so far...and are already busy with other snapshots.

I wrote them and asked for it. I am waiting now for their response.

Greetz
Steve
QB Horse

Activity: 224
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:07:52 AM

Well, the Bitcore team are showing some sign of life to the Bitcore community pretty much every day. So that's not so much a concern for me.
So I don't know what happened to you on this other project, but I have a positive sentiment toward the dev team.

The team had a meeting last week and looks like lots of promising things are on the drawing table. The Bitcore community is eager to see the new roadmap, new website, marketing initiatives, payment gateways, etc... There is lots of work that need to lead to Bitcore mass adoption.

My concern is more in the sense that there is a lot to do to bring Bitcore where it should be and this should require full-time dedication.  If the time is spread between various projects, the future that we all want for Bitcore might just remain a dream.

With all due respect to the Bitcore team, I feel I need to close the loop on the questioning I had earlier today.
I'm totally satisfied with the team historical background that was provided in the telegram group. Bitcore is, as I thought,  an important project for the dev team.
I see that the team updated the FAQ page with the below information...

"How is your involvement with B3 coin, Bitsend and Bitcloud?
Some of the basic source code for B3 was written by the talented dev Christian. However this was a side-job as an external programmer, there has never been an affiliation by the Bitcore team or by Chris with B3. Everything regarding B3 is now the full responsibility of the B3 team.
Bitcloud is a masternode coin, which is continuing to receive constant updates from Christian. However most members of Bitcore are not involved in BTDX.
Bitsend is a cryptocurrency with a network being sustained by both miners and masternodes. To allow reaching their full potential in the future, Bitsend BSD, together with Bitcore BTX are receiving the main attention from developers and the support team.
This is a direct result of the positive responses both projects continue to receive from the community.[/i]"
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:23:07 AM

Well, the Bitcore team are showing some sign of life to the Bitcore community pretty much every day. So that's not so much a concern for me.
So I don't know what happened to you on this other project, but I have a positive sentiment toward the dev team.

The team had a meeting last week and looks like lots of promising things are on the drawing table. The Bitcore community is eager to see the new roadmap, new website, marketing initiatives, payment gateways, etc... There is lots of work that need to lead to Bitcore mass adoption.

My concern is more in the sense that there is a lot to do to bring Bitcore where it should be and this should require full-time dedication.  If the time is spread between various projects, the future that we all want for Bitcore might just remain a dream.

With all due respect to the Bitcore team, I feel I need to close the loop on the questioning I had earlier today.
I'm totally satisfied with the team historical background that was provided in the telegram group. Bitcore is, as I thought,  an important project for the dev team.

Some of the basic source code for B3 was written by the talented dev Christian. However this was a side-job as an external programmer, there has never been an affiliation by the Bitcore team or by Chris with B3. Everything regarding B3 is now the full responsibility of the B3 team.
Bitcloud is a masternode coin, which is continuing to receive constant updates from Christian. However most members of Bitcore are not involved in BTDX.
Bitsend is a cryptocurrency with a network being sustained by both miners and masternodes. To allow reaching their full potential in the future, Bitsend BSD, together with Bitcore BTX are receiving the main attention from developers and the support team.
This is a direct result of the positive responses both projects continue to receive from the community.[/i]"

Thank you for your support, QB!

On a side note a little reminder for our friends from China:

Chinese QQ Group:
no. 680492670

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:30:29 AM

Thank you for your support, QB!

On a side note a little reminder for our friends from China:

Chinese QQ Group:
no. 680492670

Seems straightforward enough to me.
I’m satisfied.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:52:26 AM

HELLO,
It is very strange that all coins are growing , only BTX is still or dropping.

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
zamolsix

Activity: 162
Merit: 5

FreeLancer, Video Editor and Graphic Designer

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:07:58 AM

HELLO,
It is very strange that all coins are growing , only BTX is still or dropping.

not all coins can grow simultaneously, but when other will fail BTX will gain. Hold it it will rise

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █  FreeLancer. Graphic Designer. Video Editor █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂  
Retaliator

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:31:37 AM

Hi dev,

How about the Bitcore signature campaign? Has it still opened for new participants? thanks in advance.

Anyway newbies are not allowed, only full members rank and above.
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:41:04 AM

I think this coin is really good and I don't get why BitCore is not getting so much attention like BitcoinCash for example.
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

Every single sh*tcoin had its pump in the last days. I think the time for an up movement in Bitcore is coming closer  Wink
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:01:03 AM

every single coins doing 100-200-300% out there.. is btx dead? wtf happening?
Pages: « 1 ... 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 [503] 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: