Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729069 times)
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:46:41 AM

Thanks for the buying opportunity, getting some right now.

unless you get 250k BTX every monday, we are still having troubles, since that much is given freely every week. 7% and 8% airdrop is proving to be very bad... I still wish we continued 3% whole year.

I vied for this at one point... but we should have distributed all the coins all at once rather than prolong the pain. The biggest mistake of this coin was pre-mining and even doing airdrops. Additionally, dropping to BTC holders proved to be ineffective at best. We should have taken our medicine and moved forward but instead of that we prolonged and compounded the problems.

All coins at once would have not helped the growth of the adoption base, which is crucial for the success of a coin. To keep 3% monthly to some extent would have been better, but on the other side it would have slowed down distribution.

Everything is artificial here... If i do metcalfe's calculations then BTX is literally worth about 5 USD. My whole point was simply that because they messed up and pre-mined we should have taken our medicine and moved forward. All we did by doing this long drawn out airdrop process was kick the dump down the road. I am not 100% sure but I think there are a large number of people that will dump this hard at or even before the airdrops end unless there is some serious amount of marketing or good news. Either way more needs to be done and it was too high of risk for me at the moment. I am about to liquidate to start a commercial mining facility so I kind of need my holding to maintain value in the next month or two. Just to clarify I was the main one that dumped today.

but are not you in charge of marketing or something like that? or I misunderstood?

p.s how much u dumped? Smiley just curious

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

unless you get 250k BTX every monday, we are still having troubles, since that much is given freely every week. 7% and 8% airdrop is proving to be very bad... I still wish we continued 3% whole year.

I vied for this at one point... but we should have distributed all the coins all at once rather than prolong the pain. The biggest mistake of this coin was pre-mining and even doing airdrops. Additionally, dropping to BTC holders proved to be ineffective at best. We should have taken our medicine and moved forward but instead of that we prolonged and compounded the problems.

All coins at once would have not helped the growth of the adoption base, which is crucial for the success of a coin. To keep 3% monthly to some extent would have been better, but on the other side it would have slowed down distribution.

Everything is artificial here... If i do metcalfe's calculations then BTX is literally worth about 5 USD. My whole point was simply that because they messed up and pre-mined we should have taken our medicine and moved forward. All we did by doing this long drawn out airdrop process was kick the dump down the road. I am not 100% sure but I think there are a large number of people that will dump this hard at or even before the airdrops end unless there is some serious amount of marketing or good news. Either way more needs to be done and it was too high of risk for me at the moment. I am about to liquidate to start a commercial mining facility so I kind of need my holding to maintain value in the next month or two. Just to clarify I was the main one that dumped today.

but are not you in charge of marketing or something like that? or I misunderstood?

I left the team a few months ago. I am perfectly fine with telling you how much. 13k or so.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:54:16 AM

is this erc20?

no. this is like bitcoin on steroids

yeah but faster than bitcoin
so many advantages with bitcoin.  Grin i hope it can replace BCH.

BCH will stay but i hope that BTX will be in the top 10

the only thing they need is more marketing and be listed on bigger exchange platform like binance, bittrex, poloniex, kukoin

be adopted by hardware wallet like trezor and ledger

I'm sorry to tell you, but bittrex, poloniex and the major exchangers changed their politics about listing new coins. Now, especially bittrex, will not list anymore coins without some real product behind. Infact, as you can see, all coins listed the last month was all with a real working product...and they are delisting all other s*itcoin. Smiley

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
YuriusG

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

I left the team a few months ago. I am perfectly fine with telling you how much. 13k or so.

Thank you for that hard truth, man!

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

is this erc20?

so many advantages with bitcoin.  Grin i hope it can replace BCH.

the only thing they need is more marketing and be listed on bigger exchange platform like binance, bittrex, poloniex, kukoin

Yes, i think BTX need marketing, bigger exchange and adoption from HD wallet.
percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

is this erc20?

you made my day!  Cheesy
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

Baking soda in our coke or the hooker? I mean if it spices up the trill then I guess use baking soda with the hooker. Not sure how kinky that is
shulern

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

Good project ,I participated in it is a pity that the price has fallen so sharply .And in fact is an interesting topic .
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:04:34 AM

is this erc20?

so many advantages with bitcoin.  Grin i hope it can replace BCH.

I'm sorry to tell you, but bittrex, poloniex and the major exchangers changed their politics about listing new coins. Now, especially bittrex, will not list anymore coins without some real product behind. Infact, as you can see, all coins listed the last month was all with a real working product...and they are delisting all other s*itcoin. Smiley

I can assure you that exchanges will list any coin with enough volume, because volume makes them profit.
Regarding the filtration of new coins that part is basically because they all have limited time and manpower at their disposal so they must start to decline some applicants.

After the airdrop ends, we will see real power behind this coin, because mayor PR strategy for BTX was Monday airdrop.

Major step would be ATMs and hardware wallets support.

allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

It's a tad weird that everytime people try to withdraw around the weekend they receive their withdrawals within an hour after the airdrop has taken place, sometimes even the next block after airdrop.
At least I'm not surprised. Cryptopia isn't what I consider a highly trustworthy platform. It works okay most of the time, but it's not an exchange I'd put big funds on, not even temporarily.
Will Airdrop be last in June ? 10%, is that right ?

It will be ending around the end of april.
As I calculated it, the airdrop will continue much, much longer. I think 3 weeks ago, I started checking the airdrop wallet and back then, it held some 4mil BTX, and for the airdrop, they transferred out a bit more than 100.000 BTX: http://insight.bitcore.cc/address/13hwgY4YUvrgnhjLP5ugFafL1cmbRRtr5e

I'm not sure if I calculated anything wrong, but to me, it looks like the airdrop will last a bit longer. Smiley

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
vpixele

Activity: 356
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

It's a tad weird that everytime people try to withdraw around the weekend they receive their withdrawals within an hour after the airdrop has taken place, sometimes even the next block after airdrop.
At least I'm not surprised. Cryptopia isn't what I consider a highly trustworthy platform. It works okay most of the time, but it's not an exchange I'd put big funds on, not even temporarily.

As I calculated it, the airdrop will continue much, much longer. I think 3 weeks ago, I started checking the airdrop wallet and back then, it held some 4mil BTX, and for the airdrop, they transferred out a bit more than 100.000 BTX: http://insight.bitcore.cc/address/13hwgY4YUvrgnhjLP5ugFafL1cmbRRtr5e

I'm not sure if I calculated anything wrong, but to me, it looks like the airdrop will last a bit longer. Smiley

You have very big problems with mathematics!

4 mln - 3,486,534 = 100,000 Huh

kinggg!

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:53:11 AM

hard dump on craptopia

So is this why the price has dropped so much tjese last days?

I don’t see any other reason,especially with the airdrop increase
the airdrop and value decrese is a non sense for me cause when people have something with a great value if you give them more they have to hold it again and again. i think bitcore is here face to face with the reality of what we call a "market cap". i mean, when you look at the market cap and when you look at the transaction, the coins supply, the exchange etc, you realize that their is noway each coin have the entier value of what a market cap presume to have. pump or dump a coin just need 50 or 100btc , we can crush one or increase another with just 50 or 100 btc but the market cap will say us a fake total value. it is an estimation of bid and ask demand, not the real entier value. real entire value is less than 10 or 20 or more times. if bitcore want to survive, devs need to hit some better exchange and increse transaction per day for stabilizate le value. the airdrop they made is good for holder but bad too, cause everytime we have more coins thats means the price goes down, it is idiot to have +7% coin if every week it fall by 35%. honestly i think btx fall cause people realize the only coin with a real value is bitcoin, no matter of the time of his block etc, people only knows and only whant some bitcoin and sell they alt coins for buy the real one. look at CMC, do you see whats is happening? bitcoin dont realy increase his value, its the other coins who are crashing. and they are crashing cause people sell tehm for have bitcoin. bitcore is a real good project but his issue is not to be the real one. devs need to propose better and real thing for survive. i mean for exemple, hemptcoin, pot or dope coin people can buy something realwith these altcoins, it is physical exchange with real merchandising, and about bitcore and other? nothing, its only financial pump and dump. bitcore devs must creat something physical with this coin, not only say :" blabla better, faster...." bitcore have a huge potentiel but if devs dont give a real physical things , btx will die. its just my opinion. i support btx, dont think im trolling on my invest.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:01:44 AM

You have very big problems with mathematics!

4 mln - 3,486,534 = 100,000 Huh
Sorry, but I fear it's you with the flawed maths (or reading capabilities, I really don't know). I said ~3 weeks ago and the 100k was a guesstimate. Let it be 130000 at 5%, take into account the 6% from February plus more participants in the airdrop and 514000 dropped coins in a few weeks makes perfect sense.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:17:14 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 10:29:04 AM by farl4web

The weekly BitCore Airdrops will probably last until end April or begin of May. Will the weekly airdrop be 9% in May? That would be sick!  Cool

PS. And for those who are selling their BTX, please respect the price don't dump it. Place a sell order instead of selling the buy wall away. Thanks!  Kiss
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:39:44 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:24:46 PM by Kryptowerk

Recent News - 4th of March '18

Dear Bitcore-Community,

here is a short list of important recent events and news regarding the Bitcore project:

1. BTX is now trading on the decentralized exchange crypto-bridge.org: https://crypto-bridge.org

2. Bitcore will have its first USD <-> BTX trading pair when the new BACE.io exchange opens: https://bace.io
See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg31405237#msg31405237

3. The Bitcore Core team attended the Crypto Assets Conference in Frankfurt, Germany @ the School Of Finance, read about it here: https://bitcore.cc/bitcore-at-the-crypto-assets-conference-in-frankfurt/

4. Bitcore has two new pools supporting BTX:
● Minersport: http://www.minersport.us/
● BTXPool: http://btxpool.org/

5. Bitcore now running on the latest Core 0.15.0.2: https://bitcore.cc/bitcore-core-0-15-released/

6. Our community promo videos are currently in voting, please participate and choose our winners: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053646.0

News from the last few weeks:

● General Crypto Safety Practices: https://bitcore.cc/good-saftey-practice-in-crypto-is-a-must-secure-your-btx/
● New Turkish Exchanges: https://bitcore.cc/new-turkish-exchanges-for-bitcore-btx/
● BTX trading on HitBTC.com: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/969163619610001408
● Kamoney is a payment option for everday bills in Brazil: https://www.kamoney.com.br/pagamento
● New mining pool is live OmegaPool: https://www.omegapool.cc/
Jimmy Song talks about Bitcore BTX in his fork report "most clever fork": https://bitcore.cc/bitcoin-core-developer-jimmy-song-about-bitcore-the-most-clever-fork/
● The winners for our banner contest have been selected: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2981999

Make sure to have a look at our comparison chart, showing the potential of the Bitcore network in comparison to some of the recent forks and the original Bitcoin: https://i.imgur.com/eye7J6q.png

Official Link List
(last update: 4th of March 2018)

If you want to know more about Bitcore (BTX) please refere to these links.

Resources
● Official FAQ: https://bitcore.cc/faq
● Official forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.0
● Official website: https://bitcore.cc
● Official telegram: https://t.me/bitcore_btx_official
● Wallet for smartphones/tablets: https://coinomi.com/
● GitHub: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/BitCore/releases/
● Bitcore Explorer 1: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/
● Bitcore Explorer 2 (official): http://insight.bitcore.cc/

● Verify airdrop addresses: https://bitcore.cc/phpdrop/?info=all

Exchanges
● Bit-Z: https://www.bit-z.com/trade/btx_btc
● Cryptopia: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BTX_BTC
● HitBTC: https://hitbtc.com/BTX-to-BTC
● Coinsmarkets.com: https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-BTX.htm
● Crypto-Bridge: https://crypto-bridge.org/

TRY <-> BTX:
● VEBITCOIN: https://vebitcoin.com
● DENOEX: https://denoex.com/

Pay your bills directly with BTX:
● Australia: https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/
● Brazil: http://kamoney.com.br/

● Buy BTX directly via BTC: https://www.cryptochange.co.za/

Tutorials
● How to sign a message for airdrop: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg23173637#msg23173637
● How to mine (video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw6CuHD-Ca8
● How to mine (text): https://hashers.co.uk/2017/10/25/btx-mining-manual/
● How to claim from snapshot via Trezor (not recommended!): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg24055376#msg24055376
● Advanced coin control(pdf): https://www.bitcore.cc/guides/BitcoreBTX_Guide_AdvancedCoinControl.pdf
● Trezor and MultiSig Claiming (beta!): https://bitcore.cc/BitCore (BTX) tutorial - Trezor Legacy Account & Electrum 2.8.2 & 2.9.3 claim.pdf
● Hardware wallet claiming (Ledger & Trezor): https://bitcore.cc/claim-hw.php
● Coin Control (Deutsch/German): https://bitcore.cc/guides/German_Coin%20Control_1_01.pdf
● Airdrop registration (Deutsch/German): https://bitcore.cc/guides/German_Airdrop_registration1_03.pdf
● Airdrop registration (Video deutsch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmatD7G7WRY

News/Press
● Cointelegraph article: https://www.cointelegraph.com/press-releases/bitcore-a-lightning-fast-solution-to-the-scaling-debate
● Cryptocoins article: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcore-winning-scaling-race-earth-shattering-speed/
● BTC-Echo article (German): https://www.btc-echo.de/muss-es-immer-ein-hardfork-sein-nein-bitcore-btx-legt-seit-april-vor/
● Bitcore analysis: https://medium.com/@cryptodigger/bitcore-analysis-1073934d85c5
● Bitcore coin review: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-review-bitcore-btx/
● Snapshot claiming: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/bitcore-btx-guide-the-2nd-snapshot-for-btc-hodlers-free-btx-or-how-it-works
● Bitcore blockchain world record: https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@xwerk/making-blockchain-history-bitcore-btx-is-currently-writing-blocks-with-over-3000-kb-of-data

Social Media
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/groups/Bitcore.BTX
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX
● Telegram (English): https://t.me/bitcore_btx_official
● Telegram (Spanish): https://t.me/joinchat/CXvK0A9M8q5hIq7fGQiJTQ
● Telegram (Italian): https://t.me/joinchat/B-3sTw9IXWvKx1R1-IbKyw
● Telegram (German): https://t.me/Bitcore_BTX_German
● Telegram (Russian): https://t.me/btxrussian
● Telegram (Philippine): https://t.me/joinchat/Cqe_mhDNQwZWxOb4luxW3g
● Telegram (Turkish): https://t.me/joinchat/FtdVegoRDXHhZoEor6afFg
● Telegram (Ukraine): https://t.me/bitcoreukraine
● Telegram (Bahasa): https://t.me/BITCORE_BTX_BAHASA
● Telegram (Romania): https://t.me/joinchat/EWnofBKiW7b5G3gftSQ4Cg
● QQ group (Chinese): no. 680492670
● Discord: https://discord.gg/3FvrCKx
● Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcore_btx/

● Telegram MINING: https://t.me/bitcorepool

Pools
● Bitcorepool: https://www.bitcorepool.cc
● Suprnova: https://btx.suprnova.cc
● Yiimp: https://yiimp.eu
● Chainworks: http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/btx
● Umine: http://s.umine.org/
● Antminepool: http://antminepool.com/
● Coin-Miners: https://pool.coin-miners.info/
● BSOD: http://bsod.pw/
● Omegapool: https://www.omegapool.cc/
● Minersport: http://www.minersport.us/
● BTXPool: http://btxpool.org/

Info Graphics
● Comparison Chart (fancy): https://i.imgur.com/cBzuZzZ.jpg
● Comparison Chart (technical): https://i.imgur.com/eye7J6q.png
● Comparison Chart (rated): https://i.imgur.com/fARpG0l.png
● The Power Of Airdrops (old): https://i.imgur.com/Nbp1AYh.jpg
● The Power Of Airdrops (new): https://imgur.com/a/JYFPM
● PortaM "Fan art": https://portalm1.imgur.com/
● Vpixele "Fan art": http://vpixele.imgur.com
● Kryptowerk open ablums: https://kryptowerk.imgur.com/

Official Youtube
● English: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8pXce5-yN4LCtA6RzcZvQ
● German: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwP0QP-GUKI2l0r6FQQEf_g

API and developement
● Bitcore coin adapter: https://github.com/dArkjON/dashed-bitcore-coin-adapter
● Bitcore API for listing/supply: https://bitcore.cc/api.php

Your Bitcore Team

Please share this info - broad adoption will be one of the key aspects for a successful Bitcore project.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
-doubleU-
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

I think the end of Airdrops around the end of april is good calculated.
Look at Ypsi`s detailed end date prediction every week
https://i.imgur.com/gPhLCgc.jpg

███████████████████████████
█████████▀▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀████████
█████▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀█████
████ █▀▄███████████▄▀██████
███▄█ ███████▀ ██████ █ ███
██▀█ ███  ▀▀█  ▀██████ █ ██
██ █ ████▄▄      ▀▀▀██ █ ██
██ █ █████▌        ▄██ ████
███▄█ █████▄▄   ▄▄███ █▀███
████▀█▄▀█████▌  ▀██▀▄█ ████
█████▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█▀▄█████
████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████████████████████
█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█  ▄  ▄▀▀ █   ▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▄▀▀ ▄███▄
█ █▀█ █ █ █ █ ▀█▀ ▀▀█ █   █ █  █  ▀▀█ ▀███▀
█ █▄█ █▄█ █▄█     ▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ █▄▀  █  ▄▄▀   
                                        █
████████████████████████████████████ 
███▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀███ 
█▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀██▀▄██▀███▄▀████▄
█ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ ██ █ ▀ ▀███ █████
█ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ ██ ██    ▄█ █████
█▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄██▄▀██  ▀█▀▄████▀
███▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████████████████████████████
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▐█████████████▌
▄█  █████████
▄█████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████  ███████████▀
▄█  ██████████  ████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████████▀
███████
█████████████████████
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
kinggg!

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

I think the end of Airdrops around the end of april is good calculated.
Look at Ypsi`s detailed end date prediction every week
im realy not a fan of airdrop if the coin is almost launch and working well. honestly i prefer a reverse airdrop, devs buy somme coin and destroy them for each holders have a bigger value.
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

its all his decision LOL. Why are you getting angry about his decision to sell the coin ? Maybe he has invested when btx was a very low price and now he could use his gained money for better things ?

Many people are complaining with all the other people that are selling BTX right now, but they totally missing one fundamental point.. Always remember that the price was under 10$, under 5$ and also under 1$... so what's wrong, and why not selling now with 2-4-20x ROI? They/we bought BTX underpriced, if you/someone bought overpriced is just their fault.. this is how the market works as far as i now.. It is ok to take a lot of profit and not be greedy.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:45:09 PM

PS. And for those who are selling their BTX, please respect the price don't dump it. Place a sell order instead of selling the buy wall away. Thanks!  Kiss

Oh thank you so much for your insight on how others should handle their own personal investment. Without members like you I don’t know how anyone would be able to properly sell what’s theirs.
Ale91

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

its all his decision LOL. Why are you getting angry about his decision to sell the coin ? Maybe he has invested when btx was a very low price and now he could use his gained money for better things ?

Many people are complaining with all the other people that are selling BTX right now, but they totally missing one fundamental point.. Always remember that the price was under 10$, under 5$ and also under 1$... so what's wrong, and why not selling now with 2-4-20x ROI? They/we bought BTX underpriced, if you/someone bought overpriced is just their fault.. this is how the market works as far as i now.. It is ok to take a lot of profit and not be greedy.

So who bought ethereum at 10$ was a idiot because before price was 1$?? what a idiotic discourse... I have bought at 2 at 10 and at 15$ and i don't sell now
Pages: « 1 ... 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 [674] 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: