Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:43:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1041 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - 1:1 Backed BSC Bridge BTX <->SBTX  (Read 729067 times)
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:32:45 AM
Merited by felco (1)

Who is this one guy you speak of?

seconded. and what are the questions he was asking? i don't really see why anyone should be shocked by falls like this. there doesn't need to be a reason. increased airdropping and the prospect of it ending is more than enough even if there is something sinister and i can't imagine what that is.

Who cares?
It was Greg Westcott, and he was questioning why we haven’t had a bigger marketing push yet.

Anyone who didn’t factor in these swings, deserves to get Rekt. Do your homework people and be realistic with your expectations. What did people think would happen, once you injected over 14mil coins into a small market over a short period of about 6 months.

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

Either your in LONG on btx, or your trading it and appreciate the volatility. Or you shouldn’t be in at all.
If you think you deserve a lambo, for buying some btx and holding through the “horrors” of a % increasing airdrop, and compound interest for a few month. Then you probably should think again.
That’s just lazy and naive.

My 2 sats.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agostine

Activity: 237
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:36:56 AM

Wow soon time to buy more, never expect this drop.

Is there any particle reason for this priceless price? But run run run I will soon buy more.  Grin

Peace
agostine

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:23 AM

seconded. and what are the questions he was asking? i don't really see why anyone should be shocked by falls like this. there doesn't need to be a reason. increased airdropping and the prospect of it ending is more than enough even if there is something sinister and i can't imagine what that is.

Who cares?
It was Greg Westcott, and he was questioning why we haven’t had a bigger marketing push yet.

Anyone who didn’t factor in these swings, deserves to get Rekt. Do your homework people and be realistic with your expectations. What did people think would happen, once you injected over 14mil coins into a small market over a short period of about 6 months.

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

Either your in LONG on btx, or your trading it and appreciate the volatility. Or you shouldn’t be in at all.
If you think you deserve a lambo, for buying some btx and holding through the “horrors” of a % increasing airdrop, and compound interest for a few month. Then you probably should think again.

My 2 sats.

Wasn't it Greg who should fix so many exchanges?

What happened with that?

Peace
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:55:24 AM

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

I am not with the team anymore. It has been about 3 months since I was... At any rate, I had tried to crowd fund a marketing effort but someone brought up that the dev fund should be used for that. Being that there is 1.5 Million BTX there that seems to make sense. I really don't believe in the future of the coin as a whole but I also didn't necessarily mean to cause some massive crash in price. I did take profits and I have other ventures that I am working on. If a coin has little use case and nobody knows about it then it doesn't matter how good the tech is. I'm not profiting off of this decrease in price and in fact I lost 3-4 BTC because I announced I was selling prior to actually doing so.
keyzersoze

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:57:34 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:21:42 AM by keyzersoze

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

He got disappointed with the progress so far, and wasn’t part of the btx dev team anymore. After jumping onboard back in oct, and then quitting in dec.
He needed the money for his mining farm, said he was selling all his coins not just btx, as he had to consolidate a lot of cash fast.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

He got disappointed with the progress so far, and wasn’t part of the btx dev team anymore. After jumping onboard back in oct, and then quitting in dec.
He needed the money for his mining farm, he said was selling all his coins not just btx, as he had to consolidate a lot of cash fast.

BTC is killing me just the same... Bear market is rough these days. I chose to not be so greedy and cash in for now. Mining makes sense to me.
sabercrypto

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

i think we will see this bearish trend to end in few days.
keyzersoze

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

I am not with the team anymore. It has been about 3 months since I was... At any rate, I had tried to crowd fund a marketing effort but someone brought up that the dev fund should be used for that. Being that there is 1.5 Million BTX there that seems to make sense. I really don't believe in the future of the coin as a whole but I also didn't necessarily mean to cause some massive crash in price. I did take profits and I have other ventures that I am working on. If a coin has little use case and nobody knows about it then it doesn't matter how good the tech is. I'm not profiting off of this decrease in price and in fact I lost 3-4 BTC because I announced I was selling prior to actually doing so.

You did take a few sheep with you on the way out though Greg Wink
Hopefully unintended.
But you could have probably handled this whole thing a bit better. Considering even you realized it cost you a few btc.
Such are theese markets though bro. you did what you had to do.
They can’t all be home runs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
princenoom

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:07:03 AM

hold and get double!!!!
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

Hmm... 700 pages and a lot of whining, either about price or various exchanges or volume or weather...
Sell, buy, hold... same old, same old.
In the end it is the adoption and the usage of the coin that would drive the price. The airdrop addressed the adoption. The rest is with the users themselves.
Cryptobridge is a very nice option for an exchange, and I bet many will follow after the airdrop ends.
Keep calm and be civil. And keep trading Wink

Indeed. I've got the same sentiment. After the airdrop has finished, there would be some changes in the sentiments... Do not forget that the technicalities and specifications of BTX IS SUPERIOR THAN THOSE OF BITCOIN, BITCOINCASH AND BITCOIN GOLD and those coins are above $500. Why not BTX then? Cool

Because it's pink.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
agostine

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:12:49 AM

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

I do not understand that sentence in bold? You jumped on BTX team in October and in December you find out that Bitcore don't have any use but a good tech.

Peace
keyzersoze

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

I do not understand that sentence in bold? You jumped on BTX team in October and in December you find out that Bitcore don't have any use but a good tech.

Peace

Finally some “HARD” questions. Not the soft FUD we’ve been having for days  Tongue
GO agustine, WoOH WoOH WoOH!!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:06:16 AM

Sorry to cut sideways into your guys' important discussion, but do you know if BTX ever plans to implement smart contracts? Is there a roadmap also?
More.Hash

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

Sorry to cut sideways into your guys' important discussion, but do you know if BTX ever plans to implement smart contracts? Is there a roadmap also?

"timeline" can be found at bitcore.cc

smart contracts: as far as i know - no

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

Who was registered for 2% AirDrop need take new registration for 7% AirDrop? Or old registration is valid? Thanks
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

Who was registered for 2% AirDrop need take new registration for 7% AirDrop? Or old registration is valid? Thanks

Once you registered your address, you are eligible for receive every future airdrop. Be careful if you make some movement inside your wallet ( send-receive) cause it automatically split the rest and create a new address. If this happen and you don't notice it, you will not receive the airdrop in the other address created.
If you are not sure about your address, simply check it here: https://bitcore.cc/phpdrop/?info=all
Limx Dev (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

Who cares?

Moon? Lambo?
Please.

My 2 sats.

What happened with that?

Peace

Hello gwestcot,

thank you for your work. You was the inventor from the currently airdrop rule.

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
WHexa

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

Patience! And you shall be rewarded...

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:08:22 AM

You can't seriously single-handedly blame gwescot.
Proceed with caution! And don't blame other for God's sake...

WHexa

ReadyPlayerOne 1GMvGBma8Z5cJmepFGTUEFXaMxfekyXPnp
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

Price suffering a drastic correction to the value from Oct-Nov last year. Are the big whales accumulating important amounts of BTX or what?
Ale91

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:25:54 PM

If we talk about the problems, the main one is, of course, that 1 / 1.5 million coins are in the hands of the development team without guarantees ... The funds are not frozen and we cannot know anything about it ... this thing is very scary for investors ...
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1041 »
  Print  

Jump to: