Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:39:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lest we forget, Bitcoin is a blessing.  (Read 8616 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

Bitcoin is a gift to mankind. sadly many people didn't utilize this effectively. Bitcoin one of the many great things that happen in this century, the birth of revolutionary economic systems. that help us to exit from the centralized economics. I believe Bitcoin will have a promising future.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Yes bitcoin is one of the blessing for each and everyone of us. Because of this we have extra money in our wallet. And as tome goes by bitcoin value is getting higher and higher. And also a blessing for the people who are staying at home because of some reasons, it really helps us. Its really a great part time for me Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Alysxx

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:36:39 PM

Bitcoin is such a blessing indeed. You can have an income even you dont have capital like in other business. You just need to be a hard working in this field to have money. Bitcoin helps us a lot not just for me but also in my family.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
Banks and governments have tried their best to destroy bitcoins,but they couldnot.
Russia and china tried to ban bitcoins,but they couldnot.
Roger ver tried to dump his bitcoins to develop BU,but he also couldnot do that.
But bitcoin has successfully overcome such difficulties with its price constantly increasing.
Surely,its a blessing for all people,especially people of under developed countries as slowly,they have started to accept bitcoin as a currency.
Bitcoin's progress is yet to go.

Its given great opportunity to a lot of people across the globe and hope against these pillars who manipulates economy. Bitcoin proves to be more than a blessing but a golden rope to a financially free life regardless of your previous status and education or country you live in. We somehow given an overview on how much imbalance the world have and finally we have been given a shot to change everything.

Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:28:15 PM

Bitcoin brings blessings to those who use it, positively impacting all of us who patiently hold and struggle with everything that happens to bitcoin before today.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

I can exclaim blessing in favor of persons who are capable to understand the trades but we ought to also bear in mind that when one person profits, another person loses. That is how trading works. Except there will be a someone that is willing to buy our Bitcoin at a higher price, the majority holder loses after they panic sell throughout price crash. Bitcoin is like a double edge sword where anything could go wrong with a simple mistake or not. A blessing and a curse. Good thing to those who educate themselves and learn the market and curse to those who are indolent at learning stuff.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

Indeed, bitcoin brings blessings to me and my family. As a spell, bitcoin gives me a pretty big income. That has changed my life, my family and my children. It gives me extra work opportunities in the evening, after completing normal workdays. bitcoin brings me miracles.

I hope your income must be high because now price of bitcoin is so high, people are taking different benefits from bitcoin some of them are suing bitcoin as online jobs so no investment but still earning high amount of money for better future. Crypto currency use to increase and grow but it takes time, slow but steady earning is best thing in bitcoin I am going to invest more to have bright future for me and my family so it is more than simple blessings for us.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

If i will be full time in bitcoin, that the time i can say much but through my own observations with my friends it changes their lives, so i can say that bitcoin is a blessing to the people who work hard for bitcoins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

Bitcoin is truly a blessing to a lot of people. Despite of recent price down fall, it still manages to bounce back resulting to good price increase which is very beneficial especially to those who are taking this as their primary source of income.  giving them a chance to look forward to a better and brighter future.
james23

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:21:43 AM

Bitcoin has pass through many stage, limitations, attack and forks issue but its price keep on increasing from inception till now. At this time Last year bitcoin price was $450 but today it is $1245 that was over 180% increment in just a year. This is what we call blessing, that is making progress in the face of strong opposition!!
For me bitcoin is a big blessing and amazing, it's a call for my progress in life and success in god's will and perfect time thanks for having a bitcoin
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

Bitcoin is a bubble g big blessing over all in my entire life as long as I live it changes everything it help me more strong and teach having more patience
Pumapipa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:33:20 AM

Indeed, bitcoin brings blessings to me and my family. As a spell, bitcoin gives me a pretty big income. That has changed my life, my family and my children. It gives me extra work opportunities in the evening, after completing normal workdays. bitcoin brings me miracles.

glad that you are still working regular jobs. i suggest that when you earn much on bitcoin, then quit your regular job already.
okay, In my own experience, bitcoin had been a blessing not just for me but for my family as well. with the use of trading bitcoins and cryptos, we (my husband and I) have earned much that we decided to do house renovations. (yup that big of an amount). tHe first time we earned, we have also blessed others with it and have taught others to do bitcoin as well, so that they too may experience what we have experienced. bitcoin is a blessing, worth sharing to others.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

Let’s forget the difficulty and bad news in the bitcoin and cryptocurrency. The bad experiencing now on both bitcoin and altcoin. Wholly the cryptocurrency is now bleeding. We know this the challenge to all the user or investor in crypto. We know that value of bitcoin and altcoin will pump again. There are always better things happen to those who are patient and believe in the crypto. Don’t give up. Let's continue to fight.
rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:00:14 AM

Yes, Bitcoin is the blessing to every one of us. Bitcoin gives us an opportunity to earn financial freedom. Not only business. Not only that at the start the bitcoin has a great idea that we have the freedom the government can’t control the popularity of it. All most of the investor was so happy because bitcoin can use a lot of aspects of payment we can purchase online or even local transaction.

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:25 AM

Of course we should not forget that bitcoin is a blessing to us.. Because it gives us a lot of money which can provide our needs and wants in life.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

In some ways bitcoin is a blessing to the people who are using it but one must be patient and knowledgeable to become successful in life especially now that bitcoin is going down.

Additionally these ups and downs give us good lessons. We are taught to be more patient and take serious decisions only if we weigh all pros and cons before it. I do not think Bitcoin is blessing, but this is the stuff that can change the mind and give a chance to start earning.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Been many ups and downs but it always goes up.  It's definitely shown constant growth over a very long time period and something like that is very promising. Smiley
having a financial problem is not easy to handle if when i can find solusyon on it but when bitcoin came into my life is just like God send me a solusyon that i just need to work on it and not only a solusyon but it was a life changer though thats why bitcoin is a big blessing that God give to those who are working on it.  Answered prayer.

alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

yes. despite of its high votality, it was still able to survive those crisis and even these recent ones like banning bitcoin in their countries. and from that, many people were actually earning ny investing, buying tokens and joining various bounty programs.
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

As bitcoin users we can experience alot of ups and downs since its not that stable yet. Due to a very promising future it offers most people decide to trust and look up on positive side rather that to feel depressed on negative news flying around about cryptocurrencies. I already witnessed how bitcoin change life of its diligent user, its really a huge blessing.

Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:04:52 AM

Indeed bitcoin is really a blessing, specially to us like housewife, unemployed, broke, or to the people who are not capable to get a job like disabled persons and even senior citizen, its an opportunity and a chance for them or  us to have income for us to sustain our needs, this so much blessings to us. 

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: