Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
piratepants

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

Yes, but was it operational before?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:35:57 PM

Veritas tokens were slated to be $1 before the Eth pump. Now it's about $3. Would future big money be charged significantly less? Will I be losing money by participating in the ico?

Why would we charge big money less? It may be possible for someone to negotiate a large volume big block deal, but the price is the price, is the price. Okay?

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 04:36:47 PM

Yes, but was it operational before?
It was operational before and its operational now as well.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

You've been trying to sell these Veritas tokens for at least a couple of years now, right? Is your platform still in development? if it isn't why has it taken so long? What happened to the investors who bought two years ago?

It is interesting that a newbie account is talking about couple of years. if the platform is not still in development they won't be asking for another money form investors
Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:09:33 PM

Money starting to roll in. And I also read in Clif High's webbot report that Veritaseum will share Ethereum's success as the banking and trading systems start to fail.

Contract ICO address: 3000 ETH / $300k so far

https://etherscan.io/address/0x599a4b8188676224d4c9b393b947e332b60b15e3
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 03:29:09 AM

Where is the updated spreadsheet for social media?
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

German translation needed? pm me!
Ebrelus

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:37:22 PM

I was digging throu most of the materials and i must admit if it will be operational (crowdsale outcome might be decisive here) it will be really, reeeeally huge! I feel it's something comparable in mass, potential and utility only with Ethereum project.

You get here not only stake in something with a chance for a massive growth (what will get real value even without great ICO outcome since as i read lately there's ethereum tokens exchange in creation), you get ticket to a new era of democratisation of finance, to be part of great disruption of rules written in stone by bankers and elites. Actually it's a way to be part of that elite, the 1%, to be able to invest your money in a way restricted to these big whales and get access to top financial tips and analyses for free. And that is the real knowledge and tools which normally are scarce, hard to get and surely not cheap.

Veritaseum is like becoming part of new decentralised, democratic wall street for everybody, as one of founding fathers, a key contributor and the initial
beneficiary of this revolution.

Reggie owns rights to patents (only reading what exactly he was targeting at so early stage of bitcoin/blockchain revolution is blowing my mind), is creating real, working tech, tech and financial tools for serious use with compliance with the law, adding to it his deep insight on technological and financial levels. If there is someone i could trust in these fields enough to share with him a bit of my money it would be him.       
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 06:44:14 AM

I have been looking at the bounty blog post for some days now, can't find the signature code there, can anyone one give the link to the signature code page
Ebrelus

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:26:49 PM

Good point. I will ask on Slack.

For the time being i suggest to work something out by yourself like i did. It's not hard and there's plenty of examples here on the forum. What's the most important is just effort, spreading information and news, helping community to grow and making project more visible.
People are loosing opportunity just because of unawareness. It was similar once with Synereo. You might think it would be better for the initial participants ( who always win the most in the long run) but in reality the bigger party will become the more it benefits everyone.

OH and the NEWS!
Reggie said that we are over $1.2m as of this morning! Shocked Great right?  Grin

BTW You can easily track Veritaseum contract HERE.   

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:09:58 AM

@Ebrelus, thanks for your concern, I have a modified code of yours for now, it is just a look alike, I will appreciate it if you can send yours to me.
SiFi

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

I was digging throu most of the materials and i must admit if it will be operational (crowdsale outcome might be decisive here) it will be really, reeeeally huge! I feel it's something comparable in mass, potential and utility only with Ethereum project.

You get here not only stake in something with a chance for a massive growth (what will get real value even without great ICO outcome since as i read lately there's ethereum tokens exchange in creation), you get ticket to a new era of democratisation of finance, to be part of great disruption of rules written in stone by bankers and elites. Actually it's a way to be part of that elite, the 1%, to be able to invest your money in a way restricted to these big whales and get access to top financial tips and analyses for free. And that is the real knowledge and tools which normally are scarce, hard to get and surely not cheap.

Veritaseum is like becoming part of new decentralised, democratic wall street for everybody, as one of founding fathers, a key contributor and the initial
beneficiary of this revolution.

Reggie owns rights to patents (only reading what exactly he was targeting at so early stage of bitcoin/blockchain revolution is blowing my mind), is creating real, working tech, tech and financial tools for serious use with compliance with the law, adding to it his deep insight on technological and financial levels. If there is someone i could trust in these fields enough to share with him a bit of my money it would be him.       

Agreed, Reggie is one of the very few people in this field who I trust to do the right thing. HE is the reason I'm putting money into this project.
jbl888

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

Don't forget ... this is the just the beginning ... just the F in FIRE  = Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate ... Reggie's getting the INSURANCE machine ready then REAL ESTATE

This is NOT just Wall Street!!!
Ebrelus

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:39:55 PM

Don't forget ... this is the just the beginning ... just the F in FIRE  = Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate ... Reggie's getting the INSURANCE machine ready then REAL ESTATE

This is NOT just Wall Street!!!

Yup! It has bright future indeed. I'm sure Reggie will find many profitable, disrupting applications for this platform, existent and future Veritaseum tech (f.e. building cryptocurrency/asset exchange).  

What's most important right now, Veritaseum already raised enough funds for the project's further development and is going to expand existing team of analysts, engineers and layers.

I can also inform that Reggie is aleady exploring potential deals with large clients, such as governments and funds who have approached him!  

I have found this informative article about Reggie and Veritaseum. I'm sure you will like it as i do.

I created the vehicle (Veritaseum) as a universal platform upon which to build industry solutions. I’m not trying to “target everything at once.” I’m providing the tools to allow my sales staff and solution providers to enable customers and clients to build their own solutions or buy said solutions directly from us.

You can also expect new articles about Veritaseum soon.
jbl888

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:27:49 AM

Here's the latest You Tube video

"How to Value Digital Tokens & Blockchain-based Investments : Tutorial"

https://youtu.be/r0T-LiDOqzw

Enjoy!!! Smiley
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 12:58:49 PM

Is there an updated bounty spreadsheet?
jbl888

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:33:55 PM

I'm digging some things out and posting them here in case the website is a little overwhelming at first for some ....

Here's the google docs presentation with great Reggie You Tube videos implanted. Reggie also has his own You Tube subscription channel so you can watch over a dozen videos there about Veritaseum and Veritas:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FMyNvogofqojqG6nkIjgvvjAnsWs1qOtKUFExvtp_m0/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.p

And here's one of the pdf's within the presentation pulled out to look at:

https://blog.veritaseum.com/download/research/free-research/send/4-research/313-pathogenic-finance

ENJOY!!!

I feel like someone who's discovered gold in some lost civilization land where they don't understand what those yellow rocks mean everywhere else you go in the world and we just bought 51,000,000 acres of the motherlode of all gold finds with gold set to go up 1,000 fold ... I raise a glass to you all ... the future Godfathers (and mothers) of a Global Wall Street (and even beyond as they take cryptos into space) ... Cheers!!  Smiley
Ebrelus

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:20:43 AM

Is there an updated bounty spreadsheet?

Not yet according to my state of knowledge.

I would urge to do the strategic work and provide translation of pathogenic finance piece into as many languages as we can at first.
As you can see at bounty program page it gives a lot of bounty points and that is for a reason. It's a very informative document and a great introduction of Veritaseum for potential ITO participants.

If you know good translators for each main global language or others try to convince them to help.

If you are not sure if your translation has priority or was accepted just create Veritaseum thread in your language group and post there link to your translation to have that high chance of claiming priority. Everything should be sorted out in the right time.
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 01:53:28 AM

Hello all. I apologize for my absence, I've been extremely busy positioning Veritaseum to redefine global finance. I've assigned 3 financial analysts (directly under my personal supervision, and managed by my partner of 10 years) to cover only ICOs, digital tokens and blockchain-based companies.
This research report on Gnosis and its valuation is the fruit 6 to 9 man/weeks of such efforts. This research is but a very small sample of the power that Veritas token holders will wield. I implore everyone on this thread to reach out to everyone that they know and compare this Veritas-powered tokenized knowledge to the best that the entire web has to offer - currenlty (IMO) Smith and Crown (https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/gnosis/) and Tokenmarket (https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/gnosis/insight). After perusing the competition, I believe many may come to see the true value of owning Veritas. Enjoy! Augur is next up. These reports will be published in redacted form until the financial machines are ready to be launched in beta form, afterwhich the human readable spigot will be turned off and Smart Contract-driven machines will rule the day.
 http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/15-veritaseum-presents-it-s-first-digital-asset-forensic-valuation-gnosis-gno

*Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 02:50:35 AM

For those interested in artwork to design their blog post and Bitcoin talk footers, click these two links...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5WJsM3KjltNXBaNEdBem5pR0E
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By5WJsM3KjltRWtXdjN3UEl2LXM

*Image Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: