Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250992 times)
Reggie Middleton

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

UltraCoin "Smart" Derivatives: The Future of Money

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Gnosis Valuation Report is completed May 15th. http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/15-veritaseum-presents-it-s-first-digital-asset-forensic-valuation-gnosis-gno
Next up is Augur. (REP Token) https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/865338733771583488 Reggie says this report will cost 300 VERI tokens and due next week.

For traders with large REP positions, this type of analysis would be invaluable. This kind of work will create the demand for VERI tokens after the VERI sale ends in 8 days. My read is that REP is down recently at 0.00835240 BTC. A critical analysis would allow ICO holders to exit a weak offering if they were looking for a reason to exit. A positive analysis of REP will likely lead to demand for REP short term, and a longer term appreciation of stake based on sound business.

If Reggie and team can produce these analysis at this rate I'm quite excited to see what the DAO does with the research!

Well I have two analysts full time on this (That's 80+ hours per week of non-stop analysis) plus an intern plus myself and their manager. I'm considering adding on a third. I would say the pace may pick up, but that's really contingent on the difficulty of the project. Augur has similarities to Gnosis, so we didn't have to start the model and the thesis from scratch.

We have started on the DAO already, building the conceptual framework. It's not easy, but it is on its way.

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:58:07 PM

Crown Jewels For Free: Veritaseum Goes ICO - Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/crown-jewels-for-free-veritaseum-goes-ico

*Link Removed* : The Future of Money! A "Smart", Zero Trust, Peer to Peer, Decentralized derivative layer on top of Bitcoin!!!
 *Image Removed*
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 06:59:36 PM

ICOs, 30,000x Returns & Transformational Blockchain Tech Investing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ex61XG3QEo

*Image Removed*
jbl888

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

Crown Jewels For Free: Veritaseum Goes ICO - Cointelegraph: https://cointelegraph.com/news/crown-jewels-for-free-veritaseum-goes-ico

bump   Wink
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 04:01:34 PM

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are the Veritas tokens that you are selling used to purchase your research, or to trade derivatives on your Veritaseum platform?

You said earlier in this thread that your trading platform is currently operational. Where can I go to check that out? Thanks!
Ebrelus

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

Nice article!

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are the Veritas tokens that you are selling used to purchase your research, or to trade derivatives on your Veritaseum platform?

You said earlier in this thread that your trading platform is currently operational. Where can I go to check that out? Thanks!

As far as i know it is for purchase of research and accessing future services. Previous version of the platform used mainly bitcoins for trading.
I don't think VERI will be needed to use the new platform rewritten for ethereum system. But it might be tradabale there in the future.     
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

As far as i know it is for purchase of research and accessing future services. Previous version of the platform used mainly bitcoins for trading.
I don't think VERI will be needed to use the new platform rewritten for ethereum system. But it might be tradabale there in the future.     

I'm pretty sure the VERI tokens will be used for both accessing research and using the new Veritaseum smart contract system.  The new tokens are Ethereum-based, but the tokens themselves are what would be used for everything in the Veritaseum world.
dave3

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:50:40 PM

I gave up on waiting for ETH to drop and got my VERI tokens now.
Reggie Middleton

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:21:59 AM

The Gnosis valuation report is ready for distribution - sitting on my desk right now. I'm considering offering it has a free sample to demonstrate what we are capable of.  If I do such, it will be via livestream at the Consensus even tomorrow in NYC.

The Augur report is also finished and delivered by the our analysts. It is sitting in my inbox, awaiting my final review. It will definitely, without a shadow of a doubt, be available only for Veritas. I will likely announce that via livestream from the Consensus event as well.
For those who may not realize it, we are moving very, very quickly. Many ventures offer an ICO, give tokens out weeks later, and start developing upon the roadmap outlined in their whitepaper.
We're 3 out of the 4 weeks into our ICO, and we've already started producing research that is simply not available anywhere else. We also have another surprise to announce. I'll tell you after you view this video, if you haven't seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k13dgd44mw

I know said it would be 18 to 24 months to have a product out, with a few months at a minimum for a MVP. My lead engineer said he will have something to play with potentially as early as next week regarding the autonomous machines designed to attack the hedge fund sector with zero margin models. I will need assistance of a dozen or so brave Veritas holders to participate in an alpha test of this code by sending their Veritas in. There is a strong chance it could get lost (hacking, etc.) so we're limiting the contribution amount to $300 or less, with the obvious caveat emptor warnings.

*Image Removed*
AltCity

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 01:34:40 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 05:54:51 PM by AltCity

I know said it would be 18 to 24 months to have a product out, with a few months at a minimum for a MVP. My lead engineer said he will have something to play with potentially as early as next week regarding the autonomous machines designed to attack the hedge fund sector with zero margin models. I will need assistance of a dozen or so brave Veritas holders to participate in an alpha test of this code by sending their Veritas in. There is a strong chance it could get lost (hacking, etc.) so we're limiting the contribution amount to $300 or less, with the obvious caveat emptor warnings.

This is an exciting update and I would definitely be interested in participating in your beta. I bought the tokens to use! I would recommend releasing the Gnosis report for Consensus 2017. It would be good PR. Maybe even put a countdown to the live stream.  Smiley

Update: I see that Reggie tweeted this out: https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/866688906783272961 if you're holding or considering an Gnosis investment please check this out!
PANCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:54:26 PM

Struggling making a decision I believe in Veritas but I'm holding my ETH like new born babies Smiley
AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 06:04:16 PM

Struggling making a decision I believe in Veritas but I'm holding my ETH like new born babies Smiley

Blockchains are the value transference mechanism that demonstrates the intent of open source, with exposure of the public ledger and the exchange of value.

Smart Contracts are the new API and through Blockchains allow the publishing and use of information, with built in value transference.

Ignore the daily exchange rate. Understand that value transference capability, and then that platforms will be built on top of these chains and that you play this long game by holding the primary units (BTC, ETH) or the tokens upon those blockchains. The tokens are going to have a much wider up and down. This is where Veritaseum adds value.; through analysis and the DAO.
dave3

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:18:33 PM

jsnip4 talks about the Veritaseum ICO.  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLGydNkIUAc
PANCrypto

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:32:25 PM

Blockchains are the value transference mechanism that demonstrates the intent of open source, with exposure of the public ledger and the exchange of value.

Smart Contracts are the new API and through Blockchains allow the publishing and use of information, with built in value transference.

Ignore the daily exchange rate. Understand that value transference capability, and then that platforms will be built on top of these chains and that you play this long game by holding the primary units (BTC, ETH) or the tokens upon those blockchains. The tokens are going to have a much wider up and down. This is where Veritaseum adds value.; through analysis and the DAO.

Thanks, bought myself some VERI tokens Smiley
jbl888

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:58:53 PM

jsnip4 talks about the Veritaseum ICO.  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLGydNkIUAc

Was just watching ol Jsnip talk about Veritaseum too ... word is getting around ... Bix Weir (www.roadtoroota.com) mentioned it on the "Hump Day with Bix Weir" on the "Rogue Money" You Tube channel a couple of weeks ago (5/10/17)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kA--8Vstzg

Bix talks about Veritaseum @ 25:00 mark
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:29:29 PM

Four days to go and around 15kEthers have been raised, I think the fund will exceed 20kEther because some ICO flipper will look to join the ICO late
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:48:13 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 05:05:26 AM by Dorky

I can't believe Reggie is here. He's like a celebrity in the world of finance.

Anyway, I want to know what is the possibility/likelihood of your ex-CTO (Matt Bogosian) becoming a future contender of Veritaseum by having a similar product/service of his own since he was the one that engineered Veritaseum?

Edit:
I tried to buy some of your Veritas token through ShapeShift and so far I am still "Awaiting Exchange". I can't even do any simplified nor automated process to get your Veritas token and I am afraid even though I still have > 2 days left that ShapeShift may give me unwarranted problems.

I wonder is it possible for me to buy your Veritas tokens with Bitcoin instead? At least my Bitcoin deposit to ShapeShift took just less than 10 minutes. The remaining seemingly endless hours of "Awaiting Exchange" is with ShapeShift's unknown problem getting Ethereum for me. I don't mind some price variation between Bitcoin and Veritas.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
jbl888

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:33:43 AM

MyEtherWallet is the way to go to buy Veritas.

Set up your MyEtherWallet wallet ... then send your ETH to it ... then exchange 1 ETH for 30 Veritas

Here's the step by step ... first time is a little choppy ... then it's really easy the second time through ... then you have so much fun you want to exchange every ETH for VERI

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/10-veritas-2017-crowdsale-step-by-step-instructions
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

Nevermind. Figured it out.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

After reading the Gnosis valuation report and doing some research, I believe that you will find that a DAO will be able to capitalize on this valuation analysis and be quite profitable. I understand that there is a style to these reports and based on some of the comments I've seen from Reggie I'm quite excited.

Whether a report is bullish or bearish, the mechanics are out there to profit from long and short trades. The value of something like a DAO, is that it can abstract some of the mechanics where they are complex and as automation such as APIs are in place, the human delay, and overhead is removed.

I think the analogy of API is going to be replaced though, something like calling it a Blockchain or Smart Contract Interface (BCI / SCI) is more apt as the value transference is what is distinguishing (I am including miner fees and Gas in this definition as they are value), API's mostly have been publicly exposed and zero cost. In this new methodology, creating the BCI or SCI can be self funding based on the usefulness of the information.

They more I think about it the cost of Ether is irrelevant as this is the on-ramp; you're waiting for a train, converting fiat value to the blockchain is your ticket—can you imagine where we're headed?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: