Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:13:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250993 times)
dave3

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

I've been following Clif High's work and his webbots for many years.  He makes many medium and long term predictions, too (not only short term predictions).  It depends on the type of report and processing he's doing.  I think it's true that when you look at the future, it may change (because you looked at it).

Also, I think this Veritaseum info came from a special "Bare Naked Wealth" report on cryptocurrencies that came out about a month ago.  It was the first one, and priced at $99 (more than the usual amount for his regular general reports).  I think this one was kept more secret (not allowing people to publish summaries of it).  I didn't get it, so I don't know exactly what it said, but I may buy the next one coming out in about a week I think.

Clif's webbots have been wrong plenty of times.  He says something like, his predictions are better than chance, but by no means perfect.  He's been predicting silver to the moon for years now, and if anything, when he makes the prediction, silver drops some more instead of going up.  But his bitcoin and cryptocurrency calls have been more accurate (some would say spot-on).  Enough to make you pay attention.  But I wouldn't trust it to be a sure thing by any stretch of the imagination.  Do your own research and make your own decision.

Also, I don't work for Veritaseum, but have the avatar and signature since I'm taking part in the Crowdsale Bounty program to help bring attention to the ICO.
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:08:55 PM

Why can't I find when the token sale ends? There's no date on the website or anything.  I have to admit this token looks exciting but the organization is an absolute disaster, one of the most difficult sales I have ever researched.
dave3

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

Why can't I find when the token sale ends? There's no date on the website or anything.  I have to admit this token looks exciting but the organization is an absolute disaster, one of the most difficult sales I have ever researched.

If you go to the Veritaseum website:

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/

Look at the top of the page.  It says "Sale Close" and has a countdown clock.
gerb

Activity: 468

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

I've been following Clif High's work and his webbots for many years.  He makes many medium and long term predictions, too (not only short term predictions).  It depends on the type of report and processing he's doing.  I think it's true that when you look at the future, it may change (because you looked at it).

Also, I think this Veritaseum info came from a special "Bare Naked Wealth" report on cryptocurrencies that came out about a month ago.  It was the first one, and priced at $99 (more than the usual amount for his regular general reports).  I think this one was kept more secret (not allowing people to publish summaries of it).  I didn't get it, so I don't know exactly what it said, but I may buy the next one coming out in about a week I think.

Clif's webbots have been wrong plenty of times.  He says something like, his predictions are better than chance, but by no means perfect.  He's been predicting silver to the moon for years now, and if anything, when he makes the prediction, silver drops some more instead of going up.  But his bitcoin and cryptocurrency calls have been more accurate (some would say spot-on).  Enough to make you pay attention.  But I wouldn't trust it to be a sure thing by any stretch of the imagination.  Do your own research and make your own decision.

Also, I don't work for Veritaseum, but have the avatar and signature since I'm taking part in the Crowdsale Bounty program to help bring attention to the ICO.

About silver, he is not been accurate because silver market is massively manipulated, but once the establishment is gone will be moon time
jman887854

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

If you go to the Veritaseum website:

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/

Look at the top of the page.  It says "Sale Close" and has a countdown clock.

Thanks, but that website has been down for awhile now.
dave3

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:00:55 PM

Maybe something with your internet connection;  it works fine for me.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/veritas.veritaseum.com
AltCity

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

Thanks for the answers, but for future offerings they have the remaining 49M, no?

per most recent post on the website, management is saying:
"It is strongly recommended that interested parties purchase Veritas from the intial token offering,
for after the offering close you will either have to purchase the tokens in the open market or pay a material premium to purchase it out of Veritaseum inventory."

http://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/16-the-gnosis-gno-forensic-analysis-and-valuation-report-our-inaugural-digital-asset-research-release

We've got two days left. My analysis is this is a bargain at this price.
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:31:52 PM

Maybe something with your internet connection;  it works fine for me.

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/veritas.veritaseum.com

The same here. No problems accessing and/or viewing it.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:52:29 PM

Since the ICO is coming to an end, I think it will be good to make the bounty list sheet participants list public, I joined the twitter campaign some weeks ago and can found the list to know whether I'm accepted or not. Good luck
AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:14:00 PM

Since the ICO is coming to an end, I think it will be good to make the bounty list sheet participants list public, I joined the twitter campaign some weeks ago and can found the list to know whether I'm accepted or not. Good luck

Agreed, as a VERI token buyer, I appreciate the efforts of all who raised awareness of this initial token offering. We are coming into the final day of this offer and things are just beginning to get exciting!
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:15:22 PM

So I don't know if it's been discussed, but after ICO in 2 days, can we expect VERI to appear on exchanges?

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 09:03:45 PM

So I don't know if it's been discussed, but after ICO in 2 days, can we expect VERI to appear on exchanges?

As a ERC20 [1] token, this will be very easily handled by distributed exchanges such as 0x [2] If you have an account on an exchange, open a support ticket and ask them to add it. I know we're all excited to see the market discover price. My analysis is that the tokens will be quite valuable.

1. https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard
2. http://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-vcs-back-0x-protocol-lets-trade-ethereum-tokens-free/
Ebrelus

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:37:01 PM

Wow 😳?? "It is very foolish to assume what Clif High says about Veritaseum will be right on its own, as if there is nothing more to be done." That's just common sense ?

I found out about Veritaseum through the webbot report and did my due diligence as well.  Clif high doesn't actually make the predictions by the way.

His bot scours the internet looking at keywords that people attach emotion to and then that information becomes the basis for a report. His report is nothing more than a starting point to get (speculative) investment ideas.

By the way I think your confused, I don't work at Veritaseum. I'm an investor aka software purchaser like you helping promote them because I believe in what they are doing.

Alright, fine. I thought you were part of the management or administrative staff.

But sometimes its better to keep something related to the future a secret first and disclose it later right before or after it materializes.
Even Clif High once said that he discloses his prediction only when the prediction is nearing materialization or else things may change.

The managment and administrative staff is not here Wink Here you can find only volunteers who bought stake and who actually believe in the project.
The core is busy making research, code development, recognize higher level deals - all these things that are priorities for adding greater value for Veritaseum. We all here will just use their hard work results.

We here are community and our job is to build robust community around this project since it will benefit us all in long term and many others. But even without it i would be still here.

As a ERC20 [1] token, this will be very easily handled by distributed exchanges such as 0x [2] If you have an account on an exchange, open a support ticket and ask them to add it. I know we're all excited to see the market discover price. My analysis is that the tokens will be quite valuable.

1. https://theethereum.wiki/w/index.php/ERC20_Token_Standard
2. http://www.coindesk.com/blockchain-vcs-back-0x-protocol-lets-trade-ethereum-tokens-free/

Yup till end of the offering let's focus on spreading word about it. This is our task for the next phase.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 11:14:40 PM

This is a very interesting coin, and I REALLY like how there is such great openness from the companies team. It definitely gives me confidence when the major players put their real pictures, LinkedIn Profiles, business address, etc etc on the website.

That being said I am going to be snatching coins on the open market as soon as people dump the second ICO is over  Cheesy Cheesy

Only hesitation is that the cost per ICO coin is high, I much prefer lower cost coins because the % return can be astronomical.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:48:13 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 06:51:08 AM by Josef27

This is a very interesting coin, and I REALLY like how there is such great openness from the companies team. It definitely gives me confidence when the major players put their real pictures, LinkedIn Profiles, business address, etc etc on the website.

That being said I am going to be snatching coins on the open market as soon as people dump the second ICO is over  Cheesy Cheesy

Only hesitation is that the cost per ICO coin is high, I much prefer lower cost coins because the % return can be astronomical.

The quote below might give you a sense of how large of a return Veritaseum could get ya ..  Think bigger than Bitcoin and ETH, hell 1000X the entire crypto market is open to Veritaseum. If they execute well, what kind of valuation can you put on this kind of potential?  Busting open an antiquated financial business monopoly of 1.635 quadrillion market that's way over charged, no real competition, with disruptive technology, with automation, first to market, huge savings to the customer, transparency, security, on and on? It's all gonna be on the blockchain!

"Thanks for this great ICO!! This is the most exciting "software purchase" I can imagine and I only wish more could know about it before the big dogs realize this IS the TRUTH. THE THIRD PARTY ESCROW OF EVERY KIND IN EVERY INDUSTRY ONLY WITHOUT THE THIRD PARTY ... a $1.635 Quadrillion market ... and that's before Insurance, Health Care, Real Estate, and more ..." Wednesday, 17 May 2017 13:18 posted by   James R. Love
Dorky

Activity: 392

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:27:08 AM

I would be very happy if Veritas market cap can breach USD 10 billion.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Josef27

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:47:29 AM

Finished?

The ICO is still open for:

Day/
Hours/
Minutes/
Seconds/

It's the final count down... ... .... ...
Tatanka

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:58:18 AM

so after the end of ICO the reports will be payable with 100 VERI tokens?

a b c
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

Thanks for the reply. Sadly, I do not get paid until next Thursday and I only invest a certain amount from each paycheck, and that amount is gone until then. Discipline and consistently is the key to investing.

Hopefully the Price stays low on the exchanges for another week until I can scoop some up.

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
AltCity

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 02:24:02 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 06:00:41 PM by mprep

Reggie said Veritaseum is Skynet for Wall Street!
I take this article to mean that mom and pop still have a ways to go before realizing that there are benefits we VERI insiders are just chomping at the bit for!

There will be advantages to early movers, the benefits of automation are just beginning to be realized!

"I do find it slightly odd,†said the chief operating officer of Europe’s largest bank, referring to its survey of more than 12,000 consumers in 11 countries published Wednesday. Just 7 percent of respondents would trust a robot with their savings, versus the 14 percent willing to submit to a machine for heart surgery."
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-23/hsbc-discovers-consumers-trust-robots-for-surgery-over-savings

I re-watched the presentation on Veritaseum vs a hedge fund.

Turning wallstreet on it's head:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=360

Not charging a thing. Only at cost on transactions.

We will charge you 3% research and 2% engineering:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=400

1 and 10 % fees in Hedge Fund vs Veritaseum of 3 and 2 % fees:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=430

Only way to get this access is, the financial machine will digest research and buy tokens. Research is this machine. Actually buys tokens, it has confidence in.
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=816

Once the offering is done, reserve after offering is reserved for institutions:
https://youtu.be/7Ex61XG3QEo?t=876

I ran Reggie's scenario, and I come up with a 22% annual return difference on the

$100,000 AUM, with a 300% return:

1&10%......Hedge Fund.....................vs 3&2% for Veritaseum.

Year 1.......After Fees........$369,000.....vs.........$391,000
Year 5.......After Fees   $80,389,454......vs....$85,182,322

Can someone from Veritaseum comment on the 3&2, Reggie lumps them together as 5% vs 11% and I think it is important, are we charging 5% on Assets Under Management and including the annual return, or are we breaking them out separately? The difference in a down year would be important.

This article talks about the value proposition of a mutual fund with a low fee:
Dividing 2.1% in fees by the 5.3% expected market return before fees provided a true picture of investor cost. A 5.3% expected (before cost) return divided into 2.1% per year in total costs comes to 40% of expected return lost to expenses.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickferri/2013/05/27/the-heavy-toll-of-investment-fees/#18fbfff818fb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: