Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VERITASEUM DISCUSSION THREAD  (Read 250990 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:36:00 AM

I'd rather Reggie be out doing deals and what he thinks is best for the business, which makes sense given he runs it...

The VERI team could spend days putting together the most comprehensive FAQ, or full lengthy video refutations (which would mostly be going over old ground) the FUDsters wouldn't stop, if they're not disclosing who they are and why they're paying to spread FUD then they clearly have an agenda and won't stop regardless of circumstances. These FUDsters know very well that the order of magnitude to refute BS is much, much higher than it is to spread it, it's an effective tactic to waste a companies resources and time.

We all have to remember this is a private company, so unfortunately we can't be privy to everything going on, whilst it's possible we have good suggestions we'll never be able to see the full picture as opposed to those working on the inside, you either trust Reggie and the team to do what's best for the business with the resources at his disposal, or you don't.

If you have the will, you will find the way. Why do you think putting a comprehensive FAQ and a full length video to refute the FUD is a very costly and/or time-consuming thing to do? You are wrong. If the team is a fighter by quickly refuting any FUD, the FUDsters would quit. If you have already debunked their argument, they will not repeat the same FUD or else they will make themselves appear stupid. Waste company's resources? Reggie himself said his job is to talk. He should have spend more time countering all the FUDs more effectively and professionally.

If it wasn't time consuming they'd have already done it, if it was an effective usage of time above what they're dealing with now, they'd have already done it. They likely also realise that even if they refute everything from a FUDster they will just cook up more, why does it matter if a FUD company set up overnight "appears stupid"? It doesn't, they've effectively wasted the companies time and they can just create another account / domain / identity and start again with similar worded, but essentially the same old FUD.

I think Reggie is too overconfident to the point of ignoring all the limitations that continue to haunt the company, and may potentially cripple the company too if left continuously unattended.

Many followers here are so idiotic their comments are simply dumb. Their arguments are simply:
1. No whitepaper is necessary.
2. No website is necessary.
3. No FAQ is necessary.
4. No transparency of team is necessary.

All the above (and probably more) are unnecessary because Reggie says so.

You guys are banking entirely on Reggie's competency in closing deals.
Otherwise, everything would screw up.

Everyone is "idiotic and dumb" for not thinking the same as you? Including by your assertions the company founder who has refuted (with reasons) multiple times the needs for points 1 and 2, which is unfortunate for you because he runs the company, and you do not.

I don't think anyone here is going to argue against work needing doing on 3 and 4, and probably 2.
I agree that yes the FAQ could do with updating, yes team transparency could be better and yes the website could be slicker than it is. But, I also believe that Reggie is focusing his and the team efforts where he sees maximum value for the business, clearly this is not currently aligned with what you want to see and is irksome, especially if you have a large holding as you state.

I agree with you on the likely "price" action (ie tank) if there is a failure to seal deals such as the JSE and others, you raised this yourself, so I have to ask what do you want more? Deals closing, or your list of points to be addressed? Clearly there isn't the resources right now to do both.

All the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:55:49 AM

I think Reggie is too overconfident to the point of ignoring all the limitations that continue to haunt the company, and may potentially cripple the company too if left continuously unattended.

Many followers here are so idiotic their comments are simply dumb. Their arguments are simply:
1. No whitepaper is necessary.
2. No website is necessary.
3. No FAQ is necessary.
4. No transparency of team is necessary.

All the above (and probably more) are unnecessary because Reggie says so.

You guys are banking entirely on Reggie's competency in closing deals.
Otherwise, everything would screw up.

It is good to be a contrarian. I love being a contrarian. It's the kind of Alpha attitude that I also personally have.
But let's be honest. Being a contrarian unnecessarily simply because you are incapable of doing what is necessary at your best is fatal.
With all due respect, NONE of those things are going to be necessary once some of these deals are closed and platforms are launched. Nice to have & beneficial? Yes. Absolutely necessary? Not really. We all know that a few press releases will do more than a whitepaper and website ever will.

Not that anyone will find any solace in this observation, but as Reggie said he lives fairly humbly. While you'd love him to spend a bunch of money on websites and communication and maybe even PR staff, it's kind of nice that he's being frugal and saving money in these departments. You can argue that spending money in those areas would or could be a net gain, but that is speculative and debatable and you can't blame Reggie if he disagrees in this regard.

I think Reggie is stuck in that position that a lot of business people get stuck in. You've given the presentations, you've done negotiations, now it's time to ink the agreement and make it official  and it ALWAYS takes longer than you want and than you anticipate. The things Reggie is proposing for the JSE are not trivial to implement, and generally involve a lot of parties that all have to come together to agree on nitty gritty details. Changing or augmenting these existing systems is vastly more complex than tokenizing a piece of real estate. Reggie wouldn't be continuing to make trips to Jamaica if it wasn't still progressing.

Once a few of these projects are announced and finished, no one will care if there is a whitepaper, website, FAQ, etc. Reggie provided numbers of his team members, I'm not sure why we need pictures and names of people we won't know or recognize to feel good about who he's hired. As Clif High aptly pointed out, you don't need to have a big staff to have a big operation.

The thing is, we all invested in VERI with the current website, with no whitepaper, knowing there was a small staff and no mature product/platform. Reggie never promised a new website or whitepaper or said he'd hire a huge staff. I'm really not sure why you guys have these expectations. Aside from being over-optimistic on some timelines, I don't know where Reggie has made any misrepresentations or mislead anyone to believe that there would or should be more, no matter how beneficial it may be. He's got his own way of doing things. Either accept it and HODL VERI or dump it... (not to anyone specifically, to everyone in general).

BTW, if it was my company I'm not sure I'd address or acknowledge the FUD. Sometimes that makes thing worse and there's usually little benefit.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Dorkie

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:44:42 AM

If it wasn't time consuming they'd have already done it, if it was an effective usage of time above what they're dealing with now, they'd have already done it. They likely also realise that even if they refute everything from a FUDster they will just cook up more, why does it matter if a FUD company set up overnight "appears stupid"? It doesn't, they've effectively wasted the companies time and they can just create another account / domain / identity and start again with similar worded, but essentially the same old FUD.

It is not time consuming. It is just lack of will power.
Nobody here ever questioned why doing countless of Youtube videos are not time consuming.

Everything is easy when there is will power.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

With all due respect, NONE of those things are going to be necessary once some of these deals are closed and platforms are launched. Nice to have & beneficial? Yes. Absolutely necessary? Not really. We all know that a few press releases will do more than a whitepaper and website ever will.

Not that anyone will find any solace in this observation, but as Reggie said he lives fairly humbly. While you'd love him to spend a bunch of money on websites and communication and maybe even PR staff, it's kind of nice that he's being frugal and saving money in these departments. You can argue that spending money in those areas would or could be a net gain, but that is speculative and debatable and you can't blame Reggie if he disagrees in this regard.

I think Reggie is stuck in that position that a lot of business people get stuck in. You've given the presentations, you've done negotiations, now it's time to ink the agreement and make it official  and it ALWAYS takes longer than you want and than you anticipate. The things Reggie is proposing for the JSE are not trivial to implement, and generally involve a lot of parties that all have to come together to agree on nitty gritty details. Changing or augmenting these existing systems is vastly more complex than tokenizing a piece of real estate. Reggie wouldn't be continuing to make trips to Jamaica if it wasn't still progressing.

Once a few of these projects are announced and finished, no one will care if there is a whitepaper, website, FAQ, etc. Reggie provided numbers of his team members, I'm not sure why we need pictures and names of people we won't know or recognize to feel good about who he's hired. As Clif High aptly pointed out, you don't need to have a big staff to have a big operation.

The thing is, we all invested in VERI with the current website, with no whitepaper, knowing there was a small staff and no mature product/platform. Reggie never promised a new website or whitepaper or said he'd hire a huge staff. I'm really not sure why you guys have these expectations. Aside from being over-optimistic on some timelines, I don't know where Reggie has made any misrepresentations or mislead anyone to believe that there would or should be more, no matter how beneficial it may be. He's got his own way of doing things. Either accept it and HODL VERI or dump it... (not to anyone specifically, to everyone in general).

BTW, if it was my company I'm not sure I'd address or acknowledge the FUD. Sometimes that makes thing worse and there's usually little benefit.

If you can realize the reasons why he make tweets and Youtube videos despite no institution is going to read/watch those stuffs, then you will be able to start judging his actions appropriately.

Banking solely on closing institutional deals is very high risk. If they fall through, so will your "investment".

I do not believe Reggie is financially humble. During the ICO, he wouldn't even bother to entertain people that want to do small purchases (he totally ignored such small-timer participants). I don't want to state the details as this is private and confidential that happens to more than 1 person.

If it was my company, the FUD would be long dead already. As "dead" as many of those here that argue with me.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:43:42 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 10:16:19 AM by 1862

It is not time consuming. It is just lack of will power.
Nobody here ever questioned why doing countless of Youtube videos are not time consuming.

Everything is easy when there is will power.

Of course it's time consuming! Roll Eyes And if he bites, the FUDsters will keep on fishing.

Having watched Reggie doing livestreams, they're usually between meetings so he's making the most effective use of his time possible, the FUDsters didn't even bother to attend his last livestream despite the start time being announced in advance.

I do not believe Reggie is financially humble. During the ICO, he wouldn't even bother to entertain people that want to do small purchases (he totally ignored such small-timer participants). I don't want to state the details as this is private and confidential that happens to more than 1 person.

Having participated in the ICO and ticking the box of making a small purchase (which went through fine) I'd like to hear more about this allegation.
Are you saying they refused or rejected ETH sent to the ICO address? Because we could check that using ethplorer or such.
Dorkie

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:37 PM

Of course it's time consuming! Roll Eyes And if he bites, the FUDsters will keep on fishing.

Having watched Reggie doing livestreams, they're usually between meetings so he's making the most effective use of his time possible, the FUDsters didn't even bother to attend his last livestream despite the start time being announced in advance.

It is time consuming to those who are incompetent or have no will power.

Having participated in the ICO and ticking the box of making a small purchase (which went through fine) I'd like to hear more about this allegation.
Are you saying they refused or rejected ETH sent to the ICO address? Because we could check that using ethplorer or such.

I am not saying they refused or rejected ETH sent. I am saying if you contacted him or his team through email and/or phone during the ICO on how to make a small transaction, he would ignore you. At that time during the ICO, you can actually participate by sending directly to his personal addresses with BTC/ETH outside of ETH smart contract, whereby there will be few business days of processing time. Like I said, it was private and confidential. You can choose not to believe. But what the fuck, you can choose to believe all the good things about something and totally ignore everything else about it that is wrong. I don't care if Reggie is not financially humble. I don't even care if he is also dishonest with that. I only care if he does the right thing to make Veritaseum works and make me money. Don't give me the bullshit that he cares. Let's be professional.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:30:35 PM

It is time consuming to those who are incompetent or have no will power.

I am not saying they refused or rejected ETH sent. I am saying if you contacted him or his team through email and/or phone during the ICO on how to make a small transaction, he would ignore you. At that time during the ICO, you can actually participate by sending directly to his personal addresses with BTC/ETH outside of ETH smart contract, whereby there will be few business days of processing time. Like I said, it was private and confidential. You can choose not to believe. But what the fuck, you can choose to believe all the good things about something and totally ignore everything else about it that is wrong. I don't care if Reggie is not financially humble. I don't even care if he is also dishonest with that. I only care if he does the right thing to make Veritaseum works and make me money. Don't give me the bullshit that he cares. Let's be professional.

If Reggie announces a killer deal in the near future would you still state he's "incompetent and has no will power"? Whether this happens of course remains to be seen.

Hell maybe your ICO stories happened, I'm not ruling it out, he's a busy guy and likely didn't have time to answer everyone mailing him direct.

Like I said I participated in the ICO with a small investment, you know what I had to do? Follow a step by step guide on the VERI website, a direct link to it was tweeted by Reggie more than once, sorry to hear those people couldn't follow simple instructions, perhaps they can join those in the salty corner who didn't invest due to the look of the website.

I only care if he does the right thing to make Veritaseum works and make me money

Well, Reggie currently defines "the right thing" as a route of action you're unhappy with, hopefully it'll still make you money, and by default everyone else here.

All the best.
azmojo

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:23:49 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 05:23:06 PM by azmojo

If you can realize the reasons why he make tweets and Youtube videos despite no institution is going to read/watch those stuffs, then you will be able to start judging his actions appropriately.
He makes the videos to (try to) placate the crypto community. Clearly he invests little time and effort as we get these in the form of quick videos he makes in spare pocket of time. His primary concern is not the crypto community, and I'm fine with that. We are not going to make his business succeed or fail.

Banking solely on closing institutional deals is very high risk. If they fall through, so will your "investment".
That is the investment we have chosen when we bought VERI as his goal has always been these large institutional deals, not pissing around with little stuff. If you thought otherwise, you probably should reconsider your investment. It is high risk but Reggie IMO seems well suited to pursuing and getting these deals done and he seems to be making progress. The bulk of the FUD seems to be people who think this should happen overnight.

My remarks were meant to observe that to my knowledge, Reggie has not gone on any spending sprees for fancy offices or real estate or hiring sprees or any other "lavish or excessive" use of money. Hard to say though, but I do not get that impression.

If it was my company, the FUD would be long dead already. As "dead" as many of those here that argue with me.
EVERY ICO that I've followed has one form of ongoing FUD in the BCT threads or another. Find me one that doesn't! It's incessant and unstoppable and not worth wasting a whole lot of energy over. If fools want to keep saying he's got 3 staff members when they have 10, so be it. When the next big deal is announced, no one will care or even remember.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
azmojo

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

New tweet from Reggie:

https://twitter.com/ReggieMiddleton/status/923599949975212032

Public beta 10 of VeApps is now released with material upgrades & bug fixes. Most resources now focused on VeADIR https://ipfs.io/ipns/beta.veritaseum.com/

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:42:56 PM

I remember this guy said he had a deal with a top 10 stock exchange - did he reveal it yet?
buyabit

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:11:50 PM

I remember this guy said he had a deal with a top 10 stock exchange - did he reveal it yet?

Reggie did not say he had a deal with a top 10 Stock Exchange. He indicated that he was "working" on a deal with a top 10 Stock Exchange.
azmojo

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:47:00 PM

Reggie did not say he had a deal with a top 10 Stock Exchange. He indicated that he was "working" on a deal with a top 10 Stock Exchange.
And in the last video he says he is still working on it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:24:51 AM

Hey guys, can somebody explain to me why the price is constantly going down since its high in july to now 54$ ? Is the dev still working on the project, did something important happen to this coin?
azmojo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:11 AM

Hey guys, can somebody explain to me why the price is constantly going down since its high in july to now 54$ ? Is the dev still working on the project, did something important happen to this coin?
Maybe it would be more useful to tell you about how to navigate threads and read recent discussions on the topic rather than re-hashing this every week?
(hint, click on the page numbers at the bottom of the page).

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
|
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:24:02 AM

It's now at parity w/ litecoin so I'm gonna have to back the truck up tonight.
Acalon

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:31:58 PM

Grin Wohoo!!! A 1000 Veri going cheap as chips on Ether Delta at the moment, I'm not sure we are going to have them at this price for much longer, possibly might sink to around $40 even which would be good for anyone wanting to stock up but we are nearing the point where Reggies work will start bearing fruight. Just putting it out there, don't care about wether people agree or dissagree so argue with someone else
CanadianCryptos369

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:44:15 PM

Grin Wohoo!!! A 1000 Veri going cheap as chips on Ether Delta at the moment, I'm not sure we are going to have them at this price for much longer, possibly might sink to around $40 even which would be good for anyone wanting to stock up but we are nearing the point where Reggies work will start bearing fruight. Just putting it out there, don't care about wether people agree or dissagree so argue with someone else

Thanks for the tip!
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

There are a few tokens I own where I want the price to drop so I can pick up more, but VERI isn't one of them. I'm ready for this one to start increasing in price again because I've got as much as I need for now.

Ant1Tr0ll

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:45:32 AM

VERI will be good IMO - when Wall St starts rolling in they will be rolling into things that people around them tell them to get.

Reggie is a trusted analyst, for years. Very well respected... Look at the calls he's made, the stock picking competitions he's won.  Big money will flow to coins and systems whose owners have cosied up to/are close with fund managers and bankers. Reggie is totally in that world. If you were a fund and you wanted to run an asset management system or do a deal on blockchain, would you go to some random person on the internet with a blockchain solution or would you use someone who one of your colleagues on Wall St told you about that was trustworthy?
Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

The buzz around Veri is probably the most confusing I've seen in a token. Some people are so crazily behind it they think it will be at parity with bitcoin (I've heard cliff high said this at one point) and some believe it is a total scam. I'm somewhere in the middle, it sounds like a good project with a solid team behind it. Things are getting done in professional way behind closed doors until a deal is struck and Reggie does a bunch of videos to keep a public face to the project. One to keep an eye on but I will be more than astonished if my holdings are worth a few bitcoin let alone a bitcoin each.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: