Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

Hi all,

One of the 21 companies in the starta portfolio is raising funds via a crowd sale.

https://www.ico.suretly.com/

Does anyone have any idea how this will impact CRS tokens? Will funds raised be used to provide Starta a return on investment, and by extension CRS token holders?

Thanks.
Paddy

Starta team - can I get a response on this please.

Also can you please create a live document with:
1. current valuation for each of the 21 companies in portfolio
2. Details of the proposed exit points (company ico, sale in traditional markets etc)

all the talk here to date is about the price of the token, amazed that nobody is asking a single question related to the value of the underlying assets???  Roll Eyes

Hi,
Information on the valuation of the 21 portfolis can be found on the website, each was valued at a minimum of $1.9 million, of which most of them have surpassed now. https://startaico.com/

Targeted exit is at $10 - $50 M (projected average 10 X return per company) which can happen in 2-3 years or even less, details can be found in the white paper https://startaico.com/files/whitepaper.pdf

All this informations are on website. We expect news or at least informations what is going on with project. What steps are being taken at the moment?
Copy - paste information from website looks a bit like treating us like fools, don't you think?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICO_support

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

Hi all,

One of the 21 companies in the starta portfolio is raising funds via a crowd sale.

Does anyone have any idea how this will impact CRS tokens? Will funds raised be used to provide Starta a return on investment, and by extension CRS token holders?

Thanks.
Paddy

2. Details of the proposed exit points (company ico, sale in traditional markets etc)

all the talk here to date is about the price of the token, amazed that nobody is asking a single question related to the value of the underlying assets???  Roll Eyes

Hi,
Information on the valuation of the 21 portfolis can be found on the website, each was valued at a minimum of $1.9 million, of which most of them have surpassed now. https://startaico.com/

Targeted exit is at $10 - $50 M (projected average 10 X return per company) which can happen in 2-3 years or even less, details can be found in the white paper https://startaico.com/files/whitepaper.pdf

All this informations are on website. We expect news or at least informations what is going on with project. What steps are being taken at the moment?
Copy - paste information from website looks a bit like treating us like fools, don't you think?

No I dont think so, and we dont intend to treat people as fools. Most people dont read up the information available and still ask the same questions. Ofcourse, with the money raised from the ICO, the 21 startups will be funded and more will be enroled in the next batch. Right now we are still paying out tokens and translation bounties, dealing with issues from the ICO and listing on exchanges.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:28:29 PM

The second Starta tokens distribution will be today, 17th of July. It is for those who added their waves wallet to the dashboard late, that were not included in the first pay out.

To receive Starta token, please follow these steps:
1. Create a Waves account using one of these apps:
● Chrome app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
● Web wallet https://waveswallet.io
● Android mobile app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet
● IOS mobile app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971?mt=8
● If you have any questions regarding WAVES Wallet you may contact support@wavesplatform.com
2. Back up your seed. You must write this down, save it on another device (e.g. USB) or otherwise store it safely. Without your seed you may ultimately lose access to your Waves account.
3. Input your Waves address into “address“ field in the dashboard.
4. Confirm the address with the link sent to your email.

ATTENTION!
Please do not use addresses of exchanges.
chrome.google.com
WavesLiteApp
Waves Client - Use the Waves Client as Chrome App to control your Blockchain Account finances.

play.google.com
Waves Wallet - Android Apps on Google Play
Mobile client to WavesPlatform to quickly access your funds
App Store
Waves Wallet on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Waves Wallet. Download Waves Wallet and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. (15kB)
chrome.google.com
WavesLiteApp
Waves Client - Use the Waves Client as Chrome App to control your Blockchain Account finances.

play.google.com
Waves Wallet - Android Apps on Google Play
Mobile client to WavesPlatform to quickly access your funds
 App Store
Waves Wallet on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Waves Wallet. Download Waves Wallet and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. (15kB)

When will the distribution happen?
I wish I will see tokens when I open my waves later today.
bitdjinn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:26:29 PM

The way people can obsess about the price or the amount of information shared about a token with a profit model spanning 3 years is beyond me.

I would suggest some people do some research before investing in an ico, so they know what to expect in regards of ROI perspective.

If you really take the current price, based on the volume of a few BTC, as the actual valuation, you might want to consider leaving the crypto currency scene.

That said, I don't mind people selling to me below ICO price, so you can always fill some of my buys on the Waves DEX if you really want to get rid of it.
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:02:10 PM

The way people can obsess about the price or the amount of information shared about a token with a profit model spanning 3 years is beyond me.

I would suggest some people do some research before investing in an ico, so they know what to expect in regards of ROI perspective.

If you really take the current price, based on the volume of a few BTC, as the actual valuation, you might want to consider leaving the crypto currency scene.

That said, I don't mind people selling to me below ICO price, so you can always fill some of my buys on the Waves DEX if you really want to get rid of it.

It looks like you are talking and thinking about the price. Most people here is asking for informations about that what kind of steps are taken to get placed on other exchanges and when (more/less) it can happen.
Can we expect any channel to contact with dev team or maybe some blog.. Thats are super natural questions for every ICO! But it looks like this thread is the only place where we can ask about anything and as we can see support is disappearnig for three days.
bitdjinn

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:34:39 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 02:45:36 PM by bitdjinn

It looks like you are talking and thinking about the price. Most people here is asking for informations about that what kind of steps are taken to get placed on other exchanges and when (more/less) it can happen.
Can we expect any channel to contact with dev team or maybe some blog.. Thats are super natural questions for every ICO! But it looks like this thread is the only place where we can ask about anything and as we can see support is disappearnig for three days.

Yes but an exchange is still a price based wish.

I do understand the want for information, however this has all just started and I expect them to be busy with getting everything on track. And what kind of information do you want? A step by step description of what they are doing? who has time for that.

The abscence of information might just mean there is no useful information to be shared, that said, a slack channel would be nice as this is something missing compared to other ICO's (though I find slack to be a horrible medium of information, just a blog post once every 2 weeks would be fine by me)

EDIT: 2 days disappearing.. during the weekend.. not that strange. It seems to me there is a lack of patience instead of a lack of information
keyscore44
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:54:08 PM

(...)It seems to me there is a lack of patience instead of a lack of information

It seems to me that there is lack of both things..
In  my opinion support should inform community at least on which exchanges want to place Starta coin..
Investors for sure know that even opening Tidex to check the price is just losing time..
Bounty hunters are waiting to dump their rewards.
In my opinion ball is on the support side..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 03:25:00 PM

I think you'd have to wait for next month update for the project. if it gets dump today, you should have been buying if you have the confidence in this project. But if you are praying for the price to rise up just so you could dump, I guess you aren't a real investor.
paddyd

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:51:05 PM

Hi all,

Thanks.
Paddy

Hi,

No I dont think so, and we dont intend to treat people as fools. Most people dont read up the information available and still ask the same questions. Ofcourse, with the money raised from the ICO, the 21 startups will be funded and more will be enroled in the next batch. Right now we are still paying out tokens and translation bounties, dealing with issues from the ICO and listing on exchanges.

OK so. back to question one.

Suretly is currently having an ICO, last time I checked it had raised 1M+.

Please explain where this money sits in relation to the Starta capital.

- Is it being raised to pay off venture capital like starta
- How much of the capital will it account for? if the ICO represents  a sale of 30% of the company for we can speculate the overall value, and hence the true current market value of the starta investment, and thus inform ourselves on the valuation of the investment.

Simple questions that you surely have the data to respond to at hand.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:14:15 AM

I do understand the want for information, however this has all just started and I expect them to be busy with getting everything on track. And what kind of information do you want? A step by step description of what they are doing? who has time for that.

The abscence of information might just mean there is no useful information to be shared, that said, a slack channel would be nice as this is something missing compared to other ICO's (though I find slack to be a horrible medium of information, just a blog post once every 2 weeks would be fine by me)

EDIT: 2 days disappearing.. during the weekend.. not that strange. It seems to me there is a lack of patience instead of a lack of information

Price of any token can only be driven when there is a reason for it, and believe me keeping your token in your wallet or inside your safe box at home for 20years does not really guarantee anything as long as  the dev are not serious about it, so it is very natural for investors to inquire about the progress of what they invest their money on, you don't expect us to just seat back and assume they are actually taking any step without constant update,
Anytime question is ask...... you get copy and past of what is writen on website.  What are evidence that this step are been taken? Any meet up or conference taking place? Once all tokens are distributed and nobody comes on here to ask questions, this thread is as good as dead.
fachant

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:34:06 AM

Price of any token can only be driven when there is a reason for it, and believe me keeping your token in your wallet or inside your safe box at home for 20years does not really guarantee anything as long as  the dev are not serious about it, so it is very natural for investors to inquire about the progress of what they invest their money on, you don't expect us to just seat back and assume they are actually taking any step without constant update,
Anytime question is ask...... you get copy and past of what is writen on website.  What are evidence that this step are been taken? Any meet up or conference taking place? Once all tokens are distributed and nobody comes on here to ask questions, this thread is as good as dead.

Sorry to say that, but with every day and comment of support (that bring nothing) i'm almost sure that this is just fake project.

Is here anyone from Russia that can confirm physicall existence of people and companies behind this project?

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒    
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒      
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
ronchad
Copper Member

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:40:21 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 09:48:35 AM by ronchad

-
leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:24:41 AM

Sorry to say that, but with every day and comment of support (that bring nothing) i'm almost sure that this is just fake project.

Is here anyone from Russia that can confirm physicall existence of people and companies behind this project?

Oops, did some people forget to ask this before the ICO? Even if the existence can be confirmed, who can say whether the project is fake or not? Some fake projects are running today after more than two years, with prices boosted and fake developments.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:26:07 AM

Yea, I'm worry about it too.. I really hope that this project is not a scam  Angry Embarrassed
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Oops, did some people forget to ask this before the ICO? Even if the existence can be confirmed, who can say whether the project is fake or not? Some fake projects are running today after more than two years, with prices boosted and fake developments.

We are not talking about other projects but just about this one. If we confirm that it is a scam it would help to close the topic and stop spamming the forum.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Sunrise2000

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:54:42 AM

We are not talking about other projects but just about this one. If we confirm that it is a scam it would help to close the topic and stop spamming the forum.

not confirmed it yet.. waiting any news froms devs.. maybe..
bitdjinn

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:28:28 AM

A constant flow of information will not guarantee anything as well. It's just that most people get somewhat reassured by it, but you will have to keep it up or trust will fade. I do think it's natural to want it. I just believe there isn't much information that can be shared with this type of project and a monthly report (asset valuation/new startups) should do. A monthly report like that would give a sense of the progress and potential ROI that could drive the price, not "we have talked with party x about y". The latter is mostly hype to increase value temporarily. Which is a good thing if you are an ICO flipper instead of an investor.

You get a copy/paste of the the answer/a link to the anwer. I don't know what you would want to see as "evidence". I don't know what kind of conference you are thinking of? I just think they have a selection process of startups and hope they are working on increasing their portfolio.

You can also see Starta at the Suretly ICO which at the least confirms the connection.

Sasha?

I'm really wondering how someone is going to confirm this is a scam.

It all boils down on it being a scam or not, but I don't think you will know absolutely sure until the first dividends are payed via buyback, which might occur in 2-3 years or sooner.

So either sell, buy, wait or keep talking the price down. Your choice

ICO_support

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

OK so. back to question one.

Suretly is currently having an ICO, last time I checked it had raised 1M+.

Please explain where this money sits in relation to the Starta capital.

- Is it being raised to pay off venture capital like starta
- How much of the capital will it account for? if the ICO represents  a sale of 30% of the company for we can speculate the overall value, and hence the true current market value of the starta investment, and thus inform ourselves on the valuation of the investment.

Simple questions that you surely have the data to respond to at hand.

[/quote]

Surety ICO is a way of financing Surety that will positively impact the startup business and, ofcourse, the market value of Starta tokens.
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

When Is it listing on Bittrex? No Answers Yet.

Is it turning out to be a scam?

Let's wait.
Many times it was promised that there will be other exchanges.
Why is a scam? Of course it can happen, but why guess this every time?
Kairatka (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:13:09 AM

Hey guys,

What would possibly be scam about this project. We have been transparent at every stage, every information on Starta and the startups are there and verifiable.
True!! we are experiencing some delays with listing on other exchanges aside Tidex and Dex, but we crave your indulgence to give it time. Dont forget that Starta is a long term project.

We are here to update you on new developments that are finalized, not on meetings that are being held on listings.

Between, the second batch of tokens were distributed yesterday along with translation bounties. Hope all have been paid now.
Please if there are any more issues regarding token distribution and waves wallet do not hesitate to write us or mail support on support@startaico.com

Thank you for your support

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: