Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:37:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:17:47 AM

starta just appeared on coinmarketcap.com  Grin

Finally positive news! I like to receive such information in the morning! I feel that this day will be good day! Now we are waiting for exchanges!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:48:25 AM

Waiting for answer from support or developers to this post ^

How, in the easiest way, I can remove my Starta tokens from DEX to (for example) Tidex if i don't have Waves?

Simply buy waves using your STA in the DEX itself, maybe just few or enough for the fee. 0.003 for its premium fee to get them moving to Tidex. WAVEs token is pretty much needed for every transaction, the DEX even needs btc when withdrawing BTC to outside DEx.

he cant buy waves from dex if he has a zero balance on waves.. because there is a waves fee in selling a certain token on waves dex right? and you are correct, around .003 waves fee
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

Hello 😁.
Readed a lot of things about starta and missid the ICO. Before i have to read 20+ pages or so i like to know what was the ICO price.

Kind regards,

btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

Waiting for answer from support or developers to this post ^

How, in the easiest way, I can remove my Starta tokens from DEX to (for example) Tidex if i don't have Waves?

Simply buy waves using your STA in the DEX itself, maybe just few or enough for the fee. 0.003 for its premium fee to get them moving to Tidex. WAVEs token is pretty much needed for every transaction, the DEX even needs btc when withdrawing BTC to outside DEx.

he cant buy waves from dex if he has a zero balance on waves.. because there is a waves fee in selling a certain token on waves dex right? and you are correct, around .003 waves fee

I forgot about that. Yes selling also require waves token. Basically there is the need for WAVES token when you need something done. EVerything you do when you have a token on wavesplatform, will make you buy some waves for your transaction to be successful or you just have to keep your tokens there.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:51:33 AM

Hello 😁.
Readed a lot of things about starta and missid the ICO. Before i have to read 20+ pages or so i like to know what was the ICO price.

Kind regards,

The ICO price is 1$ per token, it is currently trading below ICO on DEX, nice opportunity to get cheap starta tokens.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:09:35 AM

Hey guys,

What would possibly be scam about this project. We have been transparent at every stage, every information on Starta and the startups are there and verifiable.
True!! we are experiencing some delays with listing on other exchanges aside Tidex and Dex, but we crave your indulgence to give it time. Dont forget that Starta is a long term project.

We are here to update you on new developments that are finalized, not on meetings that are being held on listings.

Between, the second batch of tokens were distributed yesterday along with translation bounties. Hope all have been paid now.
Please if there are any more issues regarding token distribution and waves wallet do not hesitate to write us or mail support on support@startaico.com

Thank you for your support

Let me make this very clear, i don't care about nonsense with exchanges, I don't care about pump and dump.

I invested because I felt there was a clear investment to growth opportunity here. Very few ICO's come to market with a working product, much less a hand in multiple working products and many others on the cusp.

There is a clamor for exchange this, exchange that... madness

The truth is nobody can accurately value the token without an understanding of what the underlying investment is worth. So the exchange valuation (good or bad) is worthless. Without info the token is figurative at best (if i was an auditor I would take a dim view of not being able to quantify the estimate cost of your assets, very dim). 

Twice when asked (3 time if I'm not being charitable) you guys have not disclosed the impact of an ongoing ICO in an underlying holding may have on the starta token holders.

Can you please explain how the suretly (1.8 USD raise and counting) impacts our holdings???

From their whitepaper: "Suretly is planning to raise between $1.5 - $10 million USD in the next round of
financing by selling 15% of its shares"

Soooooo that values a 7% stake (the starta stake in the company per the starta webpage) at 800,000k. Given 1.5 mil to the 21 initial incubator companies is a return of over 10x

((1,800,000/15*7))/(1,500,000*7%)) = (current ICO/capital offered * capital held) / capital advanced

from the previous dismissive response "projected average 10 X return per company"

Funny: guy who backed up this dismissive post didn't even blink at the idea that 21* starta holdings were $1.9 million each, as suggested by the response ("go look at the website" I was told). Again I'll leave up to calculator kids to see how ludicrous this is (and how fucking stupid this supporter was) give the 21 * initial investments only accounts for 1.5 mil of the 5 mil raised at token sale. **clue** if the 1.9 valuations per investment were correct you FOMOs would be half way to the moon and  and not worrying about the next sig to display.

It is actually baffling to me that nobody else is asking these questions about underlying assets and are all fixated with bounty and exchange - true target audience should have been holders with sense, the could have been utilized to vote on future offerings, but no, they all seem to be pump and dumpers.

not a single question about valuation of underlying assets
not a single question about the "returns model" as described by the white paper

Just a shed load of bounty and exchange questions from people too stupid to see that sale of one of the 21 seed companies and a return to investors would benefit the value of their investment more than any listing on polo et al.

It actually pains me that there is so many FOMO and, to coin a new one, "No Understanding of the Investment Made" (FOMO + NUIM= worst people ever) folks that will benefit x times over my investment if this all pans out well

Very good observation and well pointed out, hoping there will be response i mean meaningful response from the dev team.
ICO_support

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:17:36 AM

Hey guys,

What would possibly be scam about this project. We have been transparent at every stage, every information on Starta and the startups are there and verifiable.
True!! we are experiencing some delays with listing on other exchanges aside Tidex and Dex, but we crave your indulgence to give it time. Dont forget that Starta is a long term project.

We are here to update you on new developments that are finalized, not on meetings that are being held on listings.

Between, the second batch of tokens were distributed yesterday along with translation bounties. Hope all have been paid now.
Please if there are any more issues regarding token distribution and waves wallet do not hesitate to write us or mail support on support@startaico.com

Thank you for your support

Let me make this very clear, i don't care about nonsense with exchanges, I don't care about pump and dump.

I invested because I felt there was a clear investment to growth opportunity here. Very few ICO's come to market with a working product, much less a hand in multiple working products and many others on the cusp.

There is a clamor for exchange this, exchange that... madness

The truth is nobody can accurately value the token without an understanding of what the underlying investment is worth. So the exchange valuation (good or bad) is worthless. Without info the token is figurative at best (if i was an auditor I would take a dim view of not being able to quantify the estimate cost of your assets, very dim). 

Twice when asked (3 time if I'm not being charitable) you guys have not disclosed the impact of an ongoing ICO in an underlying holding may have on the starta token holders.

Can you please explain how the suretly (1.8 USD raise and counting) impacts our holdings???

From their whitepaper: "Suretly is planning to raise between $1.5 - $10 million USD in the next round of
financing by selling 15% of its shares"

Soooooo that values a 7% stake (the starta stake in the company per the starta webpage) at 800,000k. Given 1.5 mil to the 21 initial incubator companies is a return of over 10x

((1,800,000/15*7))/(1,500,000*7%)) = (current ICO/capital offered * capital held) / capital advanced

from the previous dismissive response "projected average 10 X return per company"

Funny: guy who backed up this dismissive post didn't even blink at the idea that 21* starta holdings were $1.9 million each, as suggested by the response ("go look at the website" I was told). Again I'll leave up to calculator kids to see how ludicrous this is (and how fucking stupid this supporter was) give the 21 * initial investments only accounts for 1.5 mil of the 5 mil raised at token sale. **clue** if the 1.9 valuations per investment were correct you FOMOs would be half way to the moon and  and not worrying about the next sig to display.

It is actually baffling to me that nobody else is asking these questions about underlying assets and are all fixated with bounty and exchange - true target audience should have been holders with sense, the could have been utilized to vote on future offerings, but no, they all seem to be pump and dumpers.

Just a shed load of bounty and exchange questions from people too stupid to see that sale of one of the 21 seed companies and a return to investors would benefit the value of their investment more than any listing on polo et al.

It actually pains me that there is so many FOMO and, to coin a new one, "No Understanding of the Investment Made" (FOMO + NUIM= worst people ever) folks that will benefit x times over my investment if this all pans out well

The ICO of surety or any other startup in the portfolio is a new stage of financing that will positively impact the startup business and, then the market value of Starta tokens. Also, if startups from the portfolio issue their own tokens and distribute them among the team, shareholders and so on, then a part of the issued tokens will also be distributed to the holders of Starta tokens. The new tokens will be distributed proportionally to all participants. This is an impact a startup's ICO has on a starta token holder
ICO_support

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

Starta is listed on Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/starta/
TagWatch

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

Is this coin starting, or have they already made it?

what do you mean of starting ?
They allready made it ? Yes starta team made a lot of $$$$ and now they are rich, but sadly they dont care about investor, they ignored.
Kairatka (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:43:54 AM

Yep. I'm with the first distribution, but still waiting the translation bounties.

Have you any date for that Kairatka ?

Hopefully, translation bounty payments will be taken care of in a day or two
Kairatka (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:44:50 AM

They allready made it ? Yes starta team made a lot of $$$$ and now they are rich, but sadly they dont care about investor, they ignored.

Thats a wrong notion, we care, if not we wont be here
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

How about future investments.
Will we see new startups that be added your portfolio?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:59:10 AM

Very good observation and well pointed out, hoping there will be response i mean meaningful response from the dev team.

What answer can be received here?
The investor voiced his opinion. Good. We voice our opinion here. Is everyone waiting for a reaction to their opinion?
Many investors are waiting for new exchanges.
Keep your tokens and wait for a good situation on exchanges.

StanleLee

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:03:24 AM

This is public information.
Of course, it will be published in all sources.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:07:36 AM

This is public information.
Of course, it will be published in all sources.

I meant is there anything on the horizon?  Cheesy

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
privateclub1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

all the people who want to dump theirs coins or make a quick profit or ask for bigger exchanges
those people don't even care about the starta business model
you are here to hold your coins for at least 3-5 years
it's the gameplan

the price will rise up only if those people get their ass kicked: so sell and go away

stop complaining and being negative: we just got started
PaidFudder

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:19:15 PM

"Back up your seed."
i dont know what you want me to do
what is a seed  Huh
not good for noobs ...

btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

"Back up your seed."
what is a seed  Huh
not good for noobs ...

Seed means you can have your account safe. WAVES will give you a seed which is  like a mnemonic phrase for which you can save to import your wallet.  If someone has your seed, they can literally withdraw all your waves and all the tokens you have like STA.
paddyd

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

The ICO of surety or any other startup in the portfolio is a new stage of financing that will positively impact the startup business and, then the market value of Starta tokens. Also, if startups from the portfolio issue their own tokens and distribute them among the team, shareholders and so on, then a part of the issued tokens will also be distributed to the holders of Starta tokens. The new tokens will be distributed proportionally to all participants. This is an impact a startup's ICO has on a starta token holder

Thank you for your response.

Further query on one point, you say:

"Also, if startups from the portfolio issue their own tokens and distribute them among the team, shareholders and so on, then a part of the issued tokens will also be distributed to the holders of Starta tokens"

So back to suretly - they are issuing tokens - does this mean that Starta token holders will be allocated SUR.

Also reading their whitepaper and their financial plan, Suretly will make a quarterly payment to SURcoin, ie the company that is running the current ICO for 15% stake. Is there any dividend/distribution for Starta or other pre-existing capital partners?

And if so, how will this be split and distributed to token holders.

More questions - the starta token holding community now effectively have a stake in each of these 21 companies. Who represents us and our interests with each of these companies? Will the community have the opportunity to vote on anything that would need to be run by the shareholders of each of these 21 companies. The decision to raise more capital by (venture or ICO) would be something you would expect a shareholder vote on for example. Who represents the starta token holder community in these votes?
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:35:58 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer. All is concise and clear!
----
"Back up your seed."
what is a seed  Huh
not good for noobs ...

Seed means you can have your account safe. WAVES will give you a seed which is  like a mnemonic phrase for which you can save to import your wallet.  If someone has your seed, they can literally withdraw all your waves and all the tokens you have like STA.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: