Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:39:25 AM

Surprised no one has been throwing the "s" word around in this thread.  Verified working projects with frequent updates like Tenx are being called a scam on a daily basis.  Meanwhile we haven't heard anything from the dev team in at least a month?  Their website doesn't even work most of the time.  And the team is based in Russia and/or Eastern Europe so good luck trying to hold anyone accountable.  The Starta Accelerator maybe a real business, but this coin grab appears to have just been some free capital for them.  I'm going to consider this gamble a loss and highly doubt this coin will ever be listed on a real exchange.

The site did not work twice for several hours and  that's all. Don't panic Wink

Perhaps the main site but the link to the white paper hasn't worked since the ICO
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:29:33 AM

has anyone started shouting all their loud mouth on waves thread? i wish to see someone do it there whether sasha and his team has something to say about this. trading was very active though. the price almost drop in an instant every time the price hit up to $0.80.  so before it went down again to new bottom, why not just sell yours.
I would never sell, the ICO price was 1 dollar and if I do that it is like I do not trust the team anymore.
Waiting for awhile because I have a deadline for my investment and if at least 6 months price is still down, maybe I have to take loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:38:22 AM

And with all this questions and argument been raised here, still the dev dont find it fit to come in and address this questions Grin
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

And with all this questions and argument been raised here, still the dev dont find it fit to come in and address this questions Grin

Its troubling to see how the team handle all these inquiries, they were not responding even a sigh just to make these investors read something from the whitepaper. I'm convince they are doing all these on purpose so you all will sell your tokens.
Notin2

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:22:06 PM

Its troubling to see how the team handle all these inquiries, they were not responding even a sigh just to make these investors read something from the whitepaper. I'm convince they are doing all these on purpose so you all will sell your tokens.

And i guess they are doing a great job, fustrating investors by withholding vital information about progress of their invest, this is not right am sure against the ethics of business.
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

And i guess they are doing a great job, fustrating investors by withholding vital information about progress of their invest, this is not right am sure against the ethics of business.

Is there any other channel of communication with the devs?
yvcool

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:48:20 PM

I don't fully understand the concept of STA token. What are the purpose off this coin ? Are we suppose to earn dividend by holding this coin ? Why would anyone care about buying STA coin ?

Thx in advance for your help
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:27:44 AM

For me it is perfect! They piss off everyone to sell tokens for half price! They buy them and later they will come with a lot of news to make price skyrocketing! I buy everything what is going down on all markets!
Anyway it also piss me off because i buy nice bunch of tokens for $1, but i know russians, they always make some tricks to earn money.. Wink Old soviet system is difficult to remove from DNA Cheesy
Notin2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:02:36 AM

For me it is perfect! They piss off everyone to sell tokens for half price! They buy them and later they will come with a lot of news to make price skyrocketing! I buy everything what is going down on all markets!
Anyway it also piss me off because i buy nice bunch of tokens for $1, but i know russians, they always make some tricks to earn money.. Wink Old soviet system is difficult to remove from DNA Cheesy

Lol! if you put it that way it makes a whole lotta sence, hopefully they are cooking something up their sleeves to explain this long silence, am sticking around for sure to see how it will go.👮
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

Lol! if you put it that way it makes a whole lotta sence, hopefully they are cooking something up their sleeves to explain this long silence, am sticking around for sure to see how it will go.👮

Their twitter is active. They post on youtube. I think STA team have somrthing for us. Let's wait
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:30:42 AM

I don't fully understand the concept of STA token. What are the purpose off this coin ? Are we suppose to earn dividend by holding this coin ? Why would anyone care about buying STA coin ?

It's a Fund management based coin and there is no process of dividend here there will be only buyback and then the tokens will be burned.The supply is already less and once burned it will be more valuable.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

It's a Fund management based coin and there is no process of dividend here there will be only buyback and then the tokens will be burned.The supply is already less and once burned it will be more valuable.

But when will happen buyback? It will be obligatory to sell them tokens or if we want we can keep them?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 11:29:43 AM

But when will happen buyback? It will be obligatory to sell them tokens or if we want we can keep them?

sell it on the dex someone will soon buy your tokens back, just don't expect for a higher price. the team is nowhere to be found anyway, the token is good as scam so dump it to a shot hole.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:39:37 AM

sell it on the dex someone will soon buy your tokens back, just don't expect for a higher price. the team is nowhere to be found anyway, the token is good as scam so dump it to a shot hole.
I hope they will update in this thread juts like what they are doing when the project was still under ICO.
The price is not good and it's below ICO price, despite of that I don't see a great buy volume.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

Their twitter is active. They post on youtube. I think STA team have somrthing for us. Let's wait

Have they mentioned  anything about the tokens?  I'm thinking that twitter is  for the Starta Accelerator which appears to be a real business.  These junk coins were issued by Cross Coin as a means of free capital for the Starta Accelerator. 
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:05:38 PM

Have they mentioned  anything about the tokens?  I'm thinking that twitter is  for the Starta Accelerator which appears to be a real business.  These junk coins were issued by Cross Coin as a means of free capital for the Starta Accelerator. 

If I remember it correctly. All ICO participants own some shares of the company. But I am not sure how that works.
bhantom

Activity: 673

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:05:24 PM

Active on twitter?! Are you kidding me?! Three days ago they write that it is picture from Cohort 3 in topic and post picture from Cohort 2 - you can clearly see it on banner in background. At least 6 months old picture.
Check this before they remove it: https://twitter.com/startaico/status/892637373271609344

Yesterday they post "news" which is one month old!

They make us fools and laughing with money in their pockets..
Notin2

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:09:21 PM

Active on twitter?! Are you kidding me?! Three days ago they write that it is picture from Cohort 3 in topic and post picture from Cohort 2 - you can clearly see it on banner in background. At least 6 months old picture.
Check this before they remove it: https://twitter.com/startaico/status/892637373271609344

Yesterday they post "news" which is one month old!

They make us fools and laughing with money in their pockets..

Well they are working hard with our money Grin i can tell already.
dollarvigilante

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:25:44 PM

Congrats for the ICO! When will you be on an exchange?
aziernest

Activity: 669
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:53:34 PM

any official slack for this?

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: