Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

SCAM project. Where is my money? token price ~ $0

Do not trust the project with Russian team.

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam. 

can't blame them, they do have the chance to explain here in the forum but they are no where to be found. i have invested waves token for this token just because i saw its been promoted by sasha as far as i can remember there was a tweet about this and their current investment to three companies. have the decency to post a smiley here.

i invested a few bucks too.. and just a bit of disappointed because of these things happening. no devs updating, no other exchange. seems hopeless.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

It is unfair to judge a whole Country based on something that doesn't please you.  I have invested in WAVES and it is solely a Russian team and I am very happy with my investment.  Starta has yet to be proven a scam, maybe the team works slower or more silently than many of us would like but I have yet to consider this project a scam.  

can't blame them, they do have the chance to explain here in the forum but they are no where to be found. i have invested waves token for this token just because i saw its been promoted by sasha as far as i can remember there was a tweet about this and their current investment to three companies. have the decency to post a smiley here.

i invested a few bucks too.. and just a bit of disappointed because of these things happening. no devs updating, no other exchange. seems hopeless.
All of the investments done on this token have become more than half of the price or I would say trading at 1/3 of the ICO price.Now is the time for who ever comes new to this party and even if it reaches the ICO price it would be considered a good profit.But without any update coming in buying again would be a risk factor.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 04:21:02 PM

It's dissapointing what's happening, it looked really good at the Ico , i remember it sold out in less than 24 hours. But i still have hope Smiley

subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided

They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

This 5 bitcoins to get listed on Bittrex is not accurate.  Bittrex will not just list a coin or token just because you pay them to.  Otherwise, every new project will be listed on Bittrex.  Five bitcoins isn't really that much these days when ICO's bring in thousands of bitcoins during the crowdsales. 
alchemy20

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

Well, it seems like it's really a bit of a bad idea. Is it really hard to trade some platforms? I see a lot of tokens are traded on the market very soon, and it seems like it's hard for STA to be more communicative, and zr token is the same, is there a problem with the Russian project?Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided

They spend all the money thats why they dont have 5 bitcoins to pay to the exchanges

This 5 bitcoins to get listed on Bittrex is not accurate.  Bittrex will not just list a coin or token just because you pay them to.  Otherwise, every new project will be listed on Bittrex.  Five bitcoins isn't really that much these days when ICO's bring in thousands of bitcoins during the crowdsales. 

COSS Exchange is up and coming...running their own ICO right now
wsopft

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:15:11 AM

some charge 3 or 5 bitcoins..lots of good exchanges dont have to be bittrex...dont wait they come to you
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

Are you seriously?
Do not interfere with your fantasies. The exchange is not a question of money. Since August, there are other terms for exchanges. Enough to write nonsense.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:24:20 PM

Are you seriously?
Do not interfere with your fantasies. The exchange is not a question of money. Since August, there are other terms for exchanges. Enough to write nonsense.

Can you let us know where we are facing some legal concerns on getting starta on some good exchanges? The volume is getting pretty low and also how do starta holders earn token when invested into other ICOs.Where is the information regarding these details?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ICO_support

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:02:34 PM

Starta has some news about Suretly

It's an international fintech startup that offers crowd-sourced guarantees for micro-loans, secured its minimum funding of $1.5 million USD in a matter of hours.

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/70451/tinder-for-loans-crowdvouching-service-suretly-raises-28m
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:39:23 PM

It's an international fintech startup that offers crowd-sourced guarantees for micro-loans, secured its minimum funding of $1.5 million USD in a matter of hours.

https://www.finextra.com/pressarticle/70451/tinder-for-loans-crowdvouching-service-suretly-raises-28m

Yes, Suretly is in Starta's investment portfolio.
I participated the ICO. It seems be be a promising project, though it is not listed on big exchanges.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:13:21 PM

Are you seriously?

Can you let us know where we are facing some legal concerns on getting starta on some good exchanges? The volume is getting pretty low and also how do starta holders earn token when invested into other ICOs.Where is the information regarding these details?

It's not about having problems, it's all about being a weak project. That's why starta can never get on good, high volume exchanges. I'm not blaming anybody or the the project, just saying the truth. Good excahnges such as Bittrex doesn't add coins randomly. They investigate it very well before adding it.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:39:15 PM

Good for Suretly!
But what it gives to Starta holders?
Someone wrote that owners of Starta tokens will not get any bounty because Suretly announced ICO 5 days before Starta - is it true?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

Good for Suretly!
Someone wrote that owners of Starta tokens will not get any bounty because Suretly announced ICO 5 days before Starta - is it true?

This what members post on their slack

"@ymd During ICO, Suretly did not reserve tokens for the team and other stakeholders. That's why there was no distribution for the holders of Starta tokens. However, we have good news! Next week we will announce the distribution of two other portfolio tokens to Starta token holders. Thank you for the patience and follow the news.

Starta supports the implementation of the latest technologies in portfolio start-ups. This means that there are still many interesting cases ahead that will accelerate the development of start-up businesses and can bring new tokens to Starta token holders."

Starta dev should atleast update thread with any information that has to with the project instead of ignoring it.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:25:25 AM

Up^ Sorry to say, but it looks like kind of piramide. Holders of "accelerator" (Starta) get tokens from ICOs of start-ups from Starta portfolio.
At the beginning of this project, i thought that value will be build on trust and activity.. Now i start thinking that value will increase but only because other people will angage to "satelite" ICOs..
No progress in development.. Only new ICOs.. really?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:55:37 PM

Good for Suretly!

This what members post on their slack

"@ymd During ICO, Suretly did not reserve tokens for the team and other stakeholders. That's why there was no distribution for the holders of Starta tokens. However, we have good news! Next week we will announce the distribution of two other portfolio tokens to Starta token holders. Thank you for the patience and follow the news.

Starta supports the implementation of the latest technologies in portfolio start-ups. This means that there are still many interesting cases ahead that will accelerate the development of start-up businesses and can bring new tokens to Starta token holders."

Starta dev should atleast update thread with any information that has to with the project instead of ignoring it.

How does this distribution to starta token holders happen? Say If I get some tokens from DEX or from Tidex and store it on waves wallet, I am entitled to received tokens from starta funded coins? How does that happen? any snapshot of waves wallet being taken or will this be announced at any point of time when the distribution is going to happen?

Nousplatform Youtube     
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:03:27 PM

A lot of noise and few nuts, I do not see advances in this project, a lot of spectacle at the beginning and now nothing, this every day looks worse, I do not know why, but it smells bad
Lucky015

Activity: 291

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:32:51 PM

How does this distribution to starta token holders happen? Say If I get some tokens from DEX or from Tidex and store it on waves wallet, I am entitled to received tokens from starta funded coins? How does that happen? any snapshot of waves wallet being taken or will this be announced at any point of time when the distribution is going to happen?
ICO tokens are received by all Starta token holders.
It is important that starta tokens are on the waves wallet.
The dates will be announced.

While more detailed information is not available.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:57:30 AM

The last time I checked its price it was under $0.50 but its now growing, its still alive. There were more users trying to get some of STA I guess. The token only have 5 Million which its still traded well on both exchanges with considerable volume. More exchange will be needed though.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:39:52 AM

ICO tokens are received by all Starta token holders.
It is important that starta tokens are on the waves wallet.
The dates will be announced.

While more detailed information is not available.

I hope the dev team will give update regarding this post above👆
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:29:59 AM

so much hype but only able to raise 5 million dollars at ico?
damn whales really know where to invest and where to not.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: