Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:04:34 PM

I understand that technically they can not do it. They figured that part of collected funds from new ICOs would be transferred to the accelerator, and their representatives (leading Starta token project - Cross Coin) for these funds will buy up the Start tokens from the market .. Strange, but that would explain the principle of the pyramid.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:36:18 AM

I understand that technically they can not do it. They figured that part of collected funds from new ICOs would be transferred to the accelerator, and their representatives (leading Starta token project - Cross Coin) for these funds will buy up the Start tokens from the market .. Strange, but that would explain the principle of the pyramid.

Actually I prefer the airdrop. And I think they could find a way to do that. Anyway buyback is not that bad I guess Cheesy

Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:32:57 AM

So can i participate in Cindicator ICO with starta coins?

I am also interested in Cindicator. As to Cindicator ICO, what's the benefit of being a Starta holder?

I'm wondering why not Anryze? Why is this idea implemented with Cindicator? They have Tokensales in one day.

And i wonder the same thing too, Arynze is part of starta Accelerator and its ico will start soon, how come STA holders can't get airdrop of this project?

There should be tokens coming from both these projects distributed to starta holders and the % of tokens distributed will be beneficial to the top starta holders who may earn more 1000s without doing anything.That's where I feel the real reason to buy starta comes in.Till then this is just another project with the price below ICO.
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:01:53 AM

giving the fact that the team even manage to sold out the tokens in less than a day. why is it so hard for them to list it to big exchange? i mean c'mon! they have funds. why they cant do that? its been months since the ico finished and they are still in the same exchanges. nothing new.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
lofegs

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

giving the fact that the team even manage to sold out the tokens in less than a day. why is it so hard for them to list it to big exchange? i mean c'mon! they have funds. why they cant do that? its been months since the ico finished and they are still in the same exchanges. nothing new.

At least it could be listed on Liqui but I don't what the team is thing about the listing on exchanges and what's their priorities.

StanID

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:14:45 PM

Dear All!
Currently, teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator expect the completion of Cindicator and Anryze token sale processes. After summing up the results, Cross Coin Team will  inform Starta token holders and all interested parties about further plans and timing for the Cindicator and Anryze token ratios, as well as the parameters of the buy back procedure.
mylabs01

Activity: 476

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:04:45 AM

At least it could be listed on Liqui but I don't what the team is thing about the listing on exchanges and what's their priorities.

i just hope that their plan in listing it on liqui will not be long like we need to wait for months for that..

Dear All!
Currently, teams Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator expect the completion of Cindicator and Anryze token sale processes. After summing up the results, Cross Coin Team will  inform Starta token holders and all interested parties about further plans and timing for the Cindicator and Anryze token ratios, as well as the parameters of the buy back procedure.

is starta in partner with cindicator? as i know that cindicator is really a good project.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
lofegs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

i just hope that their plan in listing it on liqui will not be long like we need to wait for months for that..

Dear All!

is starta in partner with cindicator? as i know that cindicator is really a good project.

Great news!
Yeah, Cindicator is in the Starta's portfolio. Also Anyrze and Suretly.
You can check those:
https://startaico.com/#portfolio

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

Dear All!

Great news!
You can check those:

Finally some news that will keep me holding tight to my tokens or even consider buying more Cool
lofegs

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

Dear All!

Great news!
You can check those:

Finally some news that will keep me holding tight to my tokens or even consider buying more Cool

Also I'm thinking of getting more Starta. Haven't decided yet though. Too much projects have good future, should be carefull while deciding.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:33:25 AM

Dear All!

Is there any source of information for this.I know that they are investing in these ICOs and are going have this portfolio for a certain time.But where have you read that they are preparing for the distribution of tokens to starta holders and how will they inform each investor who took part in sale and the ones who bought directly from the exchange?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bileta

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

Dear All!

Great news!
You can check those:

I think Anryze is another good one, promises 20% of profit for token holders whenever a speech transciption is made. Besides the ICO is ongoing.
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:29:23 PM

What you think about Anryze tokensale? It is on now! Nice project I hope they will success
lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:27:06 PM

Dear All!

Is there any source of information for this.I know that they are investing in these ICOs and are going have this portfolio for a certain time.But where have you read that they are preparing for the distribution of tokens to starta holders and how will they inform each investor who took part in sale and the ones who bought directly from the exchange?

About buy-back:
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/09/08/cross-coin-starta-accelerator-pioneer-new-vc-tools-first-sta-token-buyback-following-cindicator-tokensale

More information there are on twitter:
https://twitter.com/startaico

I'm actively monitoring an issue. While slowly.
The more they collect, the more we will get!
Now 267 994 USD. Min cap is $1.6 mln.

I love waves
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:03:36 PM

Dear All!

About buy-back:
http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/09/08/cross-coin-starta-accelerator-pioneer-new-vc-tools-first-sta-token-buyback-following-cindicator-tokensale

That's nice, thanks for the update.So we need to follow them on twitter to get recent updates and not here.Someone from their team should have been actively posting here each update from the project development side which is missing.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

What you think about Anryze tokensale? It is on now! Nice project I hope they will success

Yep, Anryze is interesting project. Artificial Intelligence, neural networks, speech recognition platform.

https://tokensale.anryze.com/

It's in Starta portfolio.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

rudijon21

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:12:41 PM

Dear All!

About buy-back:

But they promised good exchanges soon. Or this lie? What news right now?
herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Dear All!

About buy-back:

Hottest news is the ICOs on the portfolio and buyback. Hope we'll see Starta on high volume exchanges.
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:51:51 PM

Dear All!

About buy-back:

Hottest news is the ICOs on the portfolio and buyback. Hope we'll see Starta on high volume exchanges.

Only if we will see new exchanges. Two exchanges are extremely small for a normal price. The question is whether the new exchanges are planned - at least -  livecoin? ...
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:32:08 AM

Anybody tried visiting their website https://startaico.com/

I was trying to visit the site, but i always keep getting 404 error. Are you guys able to browse the website?

Thank you
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: