Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:43:50 PM

From time to time, they quote old announcement:

Come on, come on, come on, let's talk about STA fat people find it./.

"Currently, the Cross Coin and Starta Accelerator teams expect to receive a stake of CND tokens (as a shareholder of the company) on a special section of Cross Coin for selling the stake to a strategic investor (tokens will be under vesting for 1 year). Cross Coin expects to earn at least USD 70,000.00 from the sale of CND tokens. Management of Cindicator are conducting final calculations, after which the CND tokens will be transfered"
New information will be published here.

We can understand that someday they will announce information about that Condicator management calculate how many coins have to transfer to Cross Coin.

As previously reported, Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams paused on the issue of listing on other exchanges. Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin teams re-announce that "they are acting primarily in the interests of investors. The first place is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the offers and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, which in turn can negatively impact on investors. The Cross Coin team carefully makes each step and informs immediately about decisions they made".

So we can understand that Tidex exchaneg where Starta is listed, is better than well known exchanges as Bittrex or Poloniex - they are not safe enough?!?!? What?!

Nothing more. Lack of information is insane!

Little friends, we move together, the publicity will let more people know. The thread is on top of this thread.

Let this thread be at the forefront.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

Thread activity always can help, but if you will bumping it without reason like you did it in last few posts, moderators will ban you. Thats are rules of this forum. Better be careful Wink
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

Thread activity always can help, but if you will bumping it without reason like you did it in last few posts, moderators will ban you. Thats are rules of this forum. Better be careful Wink

If you want this thread more active, then be active by yourself by posting updates and activities from Starta.
be informative then and the thread shall be more active, just my 2 cents.

xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

If you want this thread more active, then be active by yourself by posting updates and activities from Starta.

Yes, we should publish some new information threads, but I use translation software, I don't know how to publish new threads, have friends to help help?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:39:55 PM

Yes, we should publish some new information threads, but I use translation software, I don't know how to publish new threads, have friends to help help?

Think if you post some information on this place and also place where is the source of information you make a nice step to make this thread more alive.

altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:47:35 PM

Think if you post some information on this place and also place where is the source of information you make a nice step to make this thread more alive.

Even if we want post here announcements to make this thread more live, last update on Twitter and on Facebook is from 6th December Sad
freew5660

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:02:38 PM

Even if we want post here announcements to make this thread more live, last update on Twitter and on Facebook is from 6th December Sad

Announcements and news will keep this thread alive and maybe new people will aware of Starta Roll Eyes
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

Announcements and news will keep this thread alive and maybe new people will aware of Starta Roll Eyes

How we can aware new people if Starta team is mute. They are quoting old announcements, or just staying away from here. I hope that at least they will read this messages to understand that we need to know what is going on around the project to move it forward.
freew5660

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:17:35 PM

How we can aware new people if Starta team is mute. They are quoting old announcements, or just staying away from here. I hope that at least they will read this messages to understand that we need to know what is going on around the project to move it forward.

That is exactly what I'm trying say. Just bunch of people aware of this project. And team doesn't giveenough to existing investors and don't need enough to spread the word.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:00:48 AM

That is exactly what I'm trying say. Just bunch of people aware of this project. And team doesn't giveenough to existing investors and don't need enough to spread the word.

The good news of the team is still updated. But there is very little to do with investor interaction. We e-mail the team, and let them interact with investors on Twitter and face books and thread.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:02:55 AM

The good news of the team is still updated. But there is very little to do with investor interaction. We e-mail the team, and let them interact with investors on Twitter and face books and thread.

Let's send an e-mail to the team, and suggest that they interact with the investment to broadcast their work every day.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:51:10 AM

Let's send an e-mail to the team, and suggest that they interact with the investment to broadcast their work every day.

I sent this email request to the team.
Hello: respected team director, our investors jointly put forward a proposal on the project, by me on behalf of everyone to give feedback to the team.There is a strong wind in the chain, and we are all proud of you for the rapid development of the project.But the price of STA tokens makes investors hurt. The reason is related to the market, which is related to the propaganda of the teamOur investors want to promote the team, arrange for the team to interact with investors, we need a team work photo, video, voice, and so on. We interact with Twitter and face books.We hope that the team can support us to arrange staff to interact with us.
freew5660

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:59:40 AM

I sent this email request to the team.
Hello: respected team director, our investors jointly put forward a proposal on the project, by me on behalf of everyone to give feedback to the team.There is a strong wind in the chain, and we are all proud of you for the rapid development of the project.But the price of STA tokens makes investors hurt. The reason is related to the market, which is related to the propaganda of the teamOur investors want to promote the team, arrange for the team to interact with investors, we need a team work photo, video, voice, and so on. We interact with Twitter and face books.We hope that the team can support us to arrange staff to interact with us.

Thanks, good initiative @xiangbobotadie
Hope they will change their vision about the relations with investors, community.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:16:33 AM

visited the coinmarketcap hoping to see a new exchange that STA is listed, nut unfortunately, no new exchange. but more than that, i am still happy seeing that STA already reached its ico price of 1 dollar on tidex. (just looking on the cmc)
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:48:57 AM

visited the coinmarketcap hoping to see a new exchange that STA is listed, nut unfortunately, no new exchange. but more than that, i am still happy seeing that STA already reached its ico price of 1 dollar on tidex. (just looking on the cmc)

But many coins/tokens prices went higher. I'm not sure if they are aware of power of community.
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

But many coins/tokens prices went higher. I'm not sure if they are aware of power of community.

I write to the team and hope they arrange the life and work of the team to live on the live team. We're here to help the team to promote the start of the accelerator project and call the investor 1 to the start-up team to write an e-mail message./.
lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

Many times wrote that there is no an addition of new exchanges. You can trade on DEX and Tidex exchanges. The team is now working on others. I do not see a problem with the exchanges.

I love waves
xiangbobotadie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

Many times wrote that there is no an addition of new exchanges. You can trade on DEX and Tidex exchanges. The team is now working on others. I do not see a problem with the exchanges.

The team seems to have forgotten, good publicity and communication, can make the team's project progress more smoothly, I suggest that all investors to promote the STA project.
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:55:59 PM

Return to the ICO price is very positive, but the lack of specific information about the plans is irritating

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

I write to the team and hope they arrange the life and work of the team to live on the live team. We're here to help the team to promote the start of the accelerator project and call the investor 1 to the start-up team to write an e-mail message./.

If they reply please share with us. It was good move from you. Hope they understand what we need better.
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: