Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:34:20 PM

Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback program #1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Is there any way to check the tokens being burned? Since I remember we have seen tokens on Waves or ETH possibly moved to addresses which aren't used by anyone.Can we those details?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Starta Accelerator Announces Its Fifth Batch

Starta Accelerator, New York’s premier Euro-American startup accelerator and one of the first funds to “tokenize” its portfolio companies, is returning this January with its fifth batch of companies from across Russia and Eastern Europe.

https://medium.com/@startaventures/starta-accelerator-announces-its-fifth-batch-13446cf6080b

There is 20 new startups on the fifth batch. Hope we investors will get some good returns from those.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

Starta Accelerator, New York’s premier Euro-American startup accelerator and one of the first funds to “tokenize” its portfolio companies, is returning this January with its fifth batch of companies from across Russia and Eastern Europe.

https://medium.com/@startaventures/starta-accelerator-announces-its-fifth-batch-13446cf6080b

There is 20 new startups on the fifth batch. Hope we investors will get some good returns from those.

Most of tokens have met great pump during the past month.
I really hope there is some good news for Starta to get it pumped.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

Most of tokens have met great pump during the past month.
I really hope there is some good news for Starta to get it pumped.

Token holders need a lot of time to get anything from fifth batch. Look on the first batch - it is almost six months and there was only one buy back. There is waiting over 50 projects more! To get anything from fifth batch we will wait years!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

Dear Starta backers,
We would like to draw your attention to the information about the completion of the buyback program #1.
The total number of purchased STA tokens was 30 897, which is 100% aimed at buying back funds. These tokens were successfully burned, which is confirmed by data on the total supply from open sources.

Yours faithfully,
The Cross Coin Team

Thank you for that update and congratulation for success in first buyback program!

Are there any new information from lawyers from Cindicator or maybe about next buyback program?

MoinMovement

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:04:53 PM

Hi. what is the purpose the this coin? A share in profits from the startups? Thank you!
lofegs

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Hi. what is the purpose the this coin? A share in profits from the startups? Thank you!

They are investing on startups and when they exit they buy tokens from the market. Exit money turns into buyback program.

FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

They are investing on startups and when they exit they buy tokens from the market. Exit money turns into buyback program.

And at what token rate will the buyback occur?
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:23:01 AM

In first buyback program they divide the money into equal parts and buy tokens from exchanges at market price. It was spread over several days, without giving the exact time.
lofegs

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

In first buyback program they divide the money into equal parts and buy tokens from exchanges at market price. It was spread over several days, without giving the exact time.

It was good one but need more liquidity on the market. Hope team will find a solution on that issue.

StanleLee

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:12:02 AM

It was good one but need more liquidity on the market. Hope team will find a solution on that issue.

I think the team works well. The price of the token is almost $ 1. I will not sell anything for the next six months. I immediately decided that I would keep the tokens for a year.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

I think the team works well. The price of the token is almost $ 1. I will not sell anything for the next six months. I immediately decided that I would keep the tokens for a year.

I got my tokens during the ICO for a long term. I still believe on the project but the thing is that STA holding is getting more expensive.

alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

I got my tokens during the ICO for a long term. I still believe on the project but the thing is that STA holding is getting more expensive.

The price of STA never recovered in terms of BTC and in terms of the dollar it came up above ico.Its a lesson for many to invest and exit when you see a fall in communication from the team.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Lucky015

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

The price of STA never recovered in terms of BTC and in terms of the dollar it came up above ico.Its a lesson for many to invest and exit when you see a fall in communication from the team.

The price of anything never recovered in terms of BTC. Everyone chooses what to invest in.
lofegs

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

Unfortunately that is true. And that was my point while I'm saying holding STA is getting more expensive.

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

Well, I cant say that Im pleased with the development of the Starta project so far. Not to mention the lack of communication by the team. I have invested a big percentage of my portfolio in this ICO and have yet to say that the whole project did not come near to my expectations. As the price did tank a lot and is only now at the ICO price (but only in terms of usd value) I would have expected the team to at least try to communicate with the investors and to try to get listed on other exchanges to have more exposure.
By the way, the last thing I heard was that Starta did receive quite some tokens from the Snovio ICO, but none of those were shared with the investors. Well, good on the team, Snovio made x50 already.

I must admit that you used very nice words to describe the current situation. You are a real gentleman.
I will write only that Starta is my worst investment in 2017.
lofegs

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

Well said. But we also don't know their exact strategy on cash out those tokens they got from the projects.

Starta

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

New article in BlockchainDailyNews about Starta Ventures's VC/ICO market report:
https://www.blockchaindailynews.com/Starta-Ventures-issues-the-first-VC-ICO-market-report-Hybrid-Capital-The-Future-of-Venture-in-the-ICO-Era_a26098.html

lidl

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

The price of anything never recovered in terms of BTC. Everyone chooses what to invest in.

Yes, nothing compares to BTC. But I think the moment is already lost. It is necessary to think well before the following investments.

I love waves
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: