Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

Buy back is not the problem, the problem is exchange, waves token is lame to be on large exchanges, this is the fucking serious issue.

Mercury got listed on Bittrex in last months as Waves token. So it doesn't seem impossible.

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges.  

If that's the case why Starta is still not on Bittrex or Polo or Binance? What is stopping them from making it to these exchanges? any word from the team on any hurdles ?

Exhanges dont like wawes tokens. This is on wawes exhanges only. I sold my tokens few weeks ago, becaue half of year passed and still no at last one good news.

Cindicator (CND) is a waves based token and on Binance, what do you have to say for that.While exchanges hate waves based token, but they do list the ones which have high potential in the long term.

Cindicator is the Ethereum token (ERC20 token). Look at their ANN or they website. Cindicator - russian project (like Wawes as well), but ERC20, not Wawes.

Starta ICO was more than a half year ago. Why still any good exhange? Cindicator was listed on Binance right after ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryrpt777

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Buy back is not the problem, the problem is exchange, waves token is lame to be on large exchanges, this is the fucking serious issue.

Mercury got listed on Bittrex in last months as Waves token. So it doesn't seem impossible.

There are far less Waves platform tokens on centralized exchanges than Ethereum platform tokens but like you said, it's not impossible.  Tokes (TKS) is also a Waves platform token that was listed on Bittrex for a while now.  There will be more Waves platform tokens listed on Bittrex and similar exchanges.  

If that's the case why Starta is still not on Bittrex or Polo or Binance? What is stopping them from making it to these exchanges? any word from the team on any hurdles ?

Exhanges dont like wawes tokens. This is on wawes exhanges only. I sold my tokens few weeks ago, becaue half of year passed and still no at last one good news.

Cindicator (CND) is a waves based token and on Binance, what do you have to say for that.While exchanges hate waves based token, but they do list the ones which have high potential in the long term.

Cindicator is the Ethereum token (ERC20 token). Look at their ANN or they website. Cindicator - russian project (like Wawes as well), but ERC20, not Wawes.

Starta ICO was more than a half year ago. Why still any good exhange? Cindicator was listed on Binance right after ICO.
Was Cindicator in Starta's portfolio? If so, Starta got the tokens?
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

Was Cindicator in Starta's portfolio? If so, Starta got the tokens?

Yes, Cindicator is in Starta portfolio, but as developers informed us, lawyers from Cindicator project still are counting how many they hawe to pay to Starta Accelerator. Actually it looks strange that they need few months to count that...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:10:15 AM

Cindicator is in Starta accelerator portfolio, but he was there before Starta run ICO, so i'm not sure if token holders are eligible to get reward from this project.
alinda

Activity: 887
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

Cindicator is in Starta accelerator portfolio, but he was there before Starta run ICO, so i'm not sure if token holders are eligible to get reward from this project.

I don't think there is any such reward to token holders and all the rest of the portfolio tokens are again used to buyback starta and in turn, increases the value of STA tokens.Just clear me up if I made a wrong statement over here.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:40:19 AM

I don't think there is any such reward to token holders and all the rest of the portfolio tokens are again used to buyback starta and in turn, increases the value of STA tokens.Just clear me up if I made a wrong statement over here.

Sorry, I should write "profit" instead of "reward". My point was that Cindicator was in the portfolio of Starta Accelerator before they create ICO tokens. It seems to me that the profit from Cindicator project would only have Starta Accelerator and they don't have to buy back tokens. But to be honest i'm not sure what they want to do..
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

Am not sure if this has already happened yet, if it has then i must have missed it, am curious if the buyback plan has being implemented my the starta accelerator team, this has been a very sluggish project development impo, but then again if you are on a long term project you might see it differently from me.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Am not sure if this has already happened yet, if it has then i must have missed it, am curious if the buyback plan has being implemented my the starta accelerator team, this has been a very sluggish project development impo, but then again if you are on a long term project you might see it differently from me.

First buy back was already made, but the funds comes not from Cindicator. Official information is that Cindicator lawyers are counting how much should be forwarded to Starta Accelerator. Hopefully when they send funds Starta will use them for next buy back process.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:16:28 AM

This is sick, cindicator had 10x pump, but starta had no pump, moron team, swap onto eth network we will go to the moon.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

This is sick, cindicator had 10x pump, but starta had no pump, moron team, swap onto eth network we will go to the moon.
That's one of the problem with Waves tokens, they are sleeping unlike those token in ETH who had already pump.
Maybe one reason is that waves are not so popular in the market, unlike ETH where it's present in different major exchanges, this requires patience, really.

STUDENTCOIN