Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🚀[ANN][04.07] ICO Starta - Cross-Coin Venture capital on the blockchain🌟  (Read 153175 times)
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

I hope to help promote this project the team seems to be afraid to promote this project in the United States I have been trying to communicate with the team hope that there is a Russian investor in the forum to communicate with the team. The ideas of our friends.Who can help?

Check their Twitter account and Facebook profile - they promote Starta Accelerator and startups from their portfolio. This is the target of this project! When investors will see potential in this project they will come without marketing tricks. The problem is that nobody know when it can happen... Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:22 AM

I hope to help promote this project the team seems to be afraid to promote this project in the United States I have been trying to communicate with the team hope that there is a Russian investor in the forum to communicate with the team. The ideas of our friends.Who can help?

Check their Twitter account and Facebook profile - they promote Starta Accelerator and startups from their portfolio. This is the target of this project! When investors will see potential in this project they will come without marketing tricks. The problem is that nobody know when it can happen... Sad

are the team still active? did they announce any developments? and by the way, why not contact them on telegram? https://t.me/starta_ico
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:13:44 AM

are the team still active? did they announce any developments? and by the way, why not contact them on telegram? https://t.me/starta_ico

Their telegram was dead from the IcoThere is no update, and their blog is here.They have not been updated in the future, and their blogs are in HTTP////@ start/SK. Foundation-.https://medium.com/@startaventures/skolkovo-foundation-and-starta-accelerator-sign-cooperation-agreement-724ec3ee589cJanuary 9th the turnover of dadao reached 20000 million.It was also this day that the project team announced a message with the sikewoke fund to build innovative factories so I never sold my tokens but it made me very anxious.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

I did not understand, how the price of Starta may increase. Buyback - not a good engine for this. Need something else.

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Buyback is useless for the price, unless the team buyback 80% of the tokens. I have a good idea, they can airdrop to starta holder after we swap onto ETH network. Cindicator is eth token so they can airdrop to us instead they sell cindicator for money and then buy back.

Do you expect these guys would do an 80% buyback or an airdrop for all sta holders? I don't think this dream is ever going to come true.Better to do day trading and make some profit rather waiting for the price to increase with those buybacks.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:09:23 AM

Do you expect these guys would do an 80% buyback or an airdrop for all sta holders? I don't think this dream is ever going to come true.Better to do day trading and make some profit rather waiting for the price to increase with those buybacks.
The price would not increase when people does not trust the current trading sites they listed this token.
Also, the volume is close to non existence so I think the team should work on this first, we need those traders to raise the volume
and that would happen if the team will effort to list in new exchanges.

tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

The price would not increase when people does not trust the current trading sites they listed this token.
Also, the volume is close to non existence so I think the team should work on this first, we need those traders to raise the volume

As for the new exchanges, I do not see any attempts to enter new exchanges. The team got the money - and forgot about the investors.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

This is not about whether someone has trust to this project or not, it's just that holding Starta token is unprofitable.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

This is not about whether someone has trust to this project or not, it's just that holding Starta token is unprofitable.

Unfortunately that is true. Holding STA tokens costs a lot.
In the future we don't how buyback can be big but for I don't think holders are happy about the price.
wavespump

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:58 AM

All sane investors will feel angry, the price of bitcoin is less than 1000 usd, starta is 1 usd, but now starta is less than usd, but btc's price is 9700 usd.

What did you do during last year? Worst investment so far.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:23:24 AM

Today, once again, the Starta price is below $1. I have no doubt that this is my worst investment .. (not including some scams Wink ) ... the worst in my life!
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:45:10 AM

Today, once again, the Starta price is below $1. I have no doubt that this is my worst investment .. (not including some scams Wink ) ... the worst in my life!

Rather than cursing yourself, I would suggest you dump and move on to other potential projects to gain back your investment.There is no way we are going to see a 5x or 10x or 20x from starta this year too.
xiangbobotadie

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

This is the latest news from the team on Facebook.FAQ - Please read before asking your question.

1.1 Where can I trade STA?
You can trade STA tokens at tidex.com or wavesplatform.com

1.2 When are you going to add other exchanges?
 Cross Coin Ltd team receives a lot of requests to list STA in various exchanges (over 150 exchanges ). CC team acts primarily in the interests of tokenholders. The first priority is the absence of risks, including legal ones. Often, the proposals and requirements of exchanges do not fully meet the criteria for security, transparency, reliability, which in turn may negatively affect investors. CC team, compliance officer and its law firm carefully study and discuss terms with new exchanges to choose the most reliable exchange partner for STA. At this moment CC temporarily paused the process of listing STA on other exchanges. As for now the decision is made in favor of business development, and not spending time and funds on exchange listings. However we DO NOT reject listing on other exchanges, this issue is just on pause.  STA is currently listed at Tidex and Waves DEX. A lot of tokens are traded on one or two exchanges, there is no cause for concern. The main reason for not adding more exchanges is to avoid risks for our holders, including legal ones!

1.3 What is that on Hit BTC?
Starta Accelerator and Cross Coin management did not authorize anything on HitBTC.

1.4 Where can I find STA token price history?
 You can find STA token price history here www.coinmarketcap.com/currencies/starta/

2.Were there any STA buybacks yet?
 Yes, the first buyback (dec 19 - dec 25) resulted in: total number of purchased STA tokens - 30 897( which is 100% aimed at buying back funds). These tokens were successfully burned.

2.1 How can I check if the tokens were burned? 
Check “total supply” on open sources (such as https://coinmarketcap.com). Total supply before STA buyback1 - 5 324 245 STA---30 897 STA burned---Total supply now - 5,293,348 STA

2.2  When can we expect the next buyback?
We are expecting a token distribution from 2 of our portfolio companies Cindicator (CND)  Anryze (RYZ) We expected this distribution in January, but due to some technical and legal issues the distribution is being delayed by our counterparty. As soon as these issues clear up we will proceed with the buybacks.

2.3 What are the buyback parametres?
Teams announce details on each buyback mechanism. Previous buyback https://www.facebook.com/startaico/posts/1724121770966246

2.4  Why are you guys taking so long?
We understand your concern. All processes are either newly created, or made by only a few teams and, as a rule, have their own peculiarities. Especially legal issues. In any case, Starta and CC teams abide by the road map.

3. What’s the basic returns model?   
Acceleration vehicle and the EE market allow to enter companies at lower valuations than U.S. market. • Valuation at entry - up to $2 M • Targeted exit @$10 - $50 M (projected average 10X return per company)

3.1  Where can I see the list of the companies Starta has invested in?
 Startaico.com

3.2 How much does Starta Accelerator invest in each company?
 Starta Invests 130k for 7% equity. Some companies get additional 20k for an additional 1% equity after the acceleration. STA backers finance 33% of each of these types of transactions

4. What is TokenRockets?
TR is a subproject included in the Starta Accelerator’s infrastructure. TR specializes in accelerating blockchain projects. So far, only one company has participated- Snovio. We are expecting up to 10 companies in the next 18 months. 33% of the profits from TR companies go to the STA backers, which is the same as regular Starta Accelerator companies. There are differences in the  financial model of TR and Starta Accelerator. More info about the conditions of participating in TR can be found at www.tokenrockets.com

5.Valuations of existing projects
We are allowed to disclose only the nominal value of the companies and the information and evaluation they made public. Such information is provided in our quarterly reports. Smiley Wink
12jeffy12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

hello,

i am now taking part of the signature campaign for strata. i have been a participant in zrcoin.

by the way, how long is the ico will run? is there any cap?
wavespump

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:23:44 AM

hello,

i am now taking part of the signature campaign for strata. i have been a participant in zrcoin.

by the way, how long is the ico will run? is there any cap?

Don't spam your signature, starta ico ended in last year, there is no signature campaign for starta. Cap was 5 M usd, but the market cap keeps this low level because team doesn't work hard for investors.
Maulek

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

because team doesn't work hard for investors.
Cuz you know
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:56:34 AM

(...)Cap was 5 M usd, but the market cap keeps this low level because team doesn't work hard for investors.

To be honest, they do everything they have to do. The project is to help startups from Eastern Europe to enter on the market in the United States. The number of startups in their portfolio has tripled since ICO. Unfortunately, everyone thought that everything could be show profit much faster - here is the point. We just need more patience.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

(...)Cap was 5 M usd, but the market cap keeps this low level because team doesn't work hard for investors.

To be honest, they do everything they have to do. The project is to help startups from Eastern Europe to enter on the market in the United States. The number of startups in their portfolio has tripled since ICO. Unfortunately, everyone thought that everything could be show profit much faster - here is the point. We just need more patience.
The team is working but they need to give us a timely update, assign someone who could answer some questions here so
we can also feel that we are valued as an investor. I know this is a long game but with good information that would help us to hold longer and stronger.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

I thought CINDICATOR has already sent starta's share of tokens was I wrong?  Are they willing to swap from WAVES to ETH chain?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE