Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:43:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAIKAL - 5 STAR PRODUCT 1 STAR SERVICE - BAD BUSINESS PRACTISE  (Read 17086 times)
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:51:59 AM

There are other sellers on aliexpress with more reasonable prices. Is aliexpress a good place to turn to for miners?

I purchase items on Aliexpress frequently. Your experience depends on the seller. But since Aliexpress forces every sale into an escrow system I have always received a refund when I had a problem. The seller doesn't get paid until you confirm receipt of the item or the delivery time windows has expired (usually a long time). After receiving it Aliexpress will notify you to confirm receipt or you have seven days to file a dispute for DOA, not as described, etc. I often find just messaging the seller gets a refund when I have an issue as they don't like disputes filed with Aliexpress (I think too many and they cannot sell any more). For the most part on Aliexpress I get what I paid for at a really good price. Just don't buy from jokers with the ridiculous prices.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Tai_Pan

Activity: 359
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 09:48:49 AM

My experience:

19.04: First time I sent Baikal an e-mail. My account hadn't been activated, so I asked him on e-mail to order a Cube miner.
20.04: He told me I could order 1 Cube. I bought one.
21.04: It was shipped.
24.04: It was at my doorstep, have been mining ever since.

25.04: I saw the ad for Quad Cube on Baikal Lee facebook page. 22 min after the ad had been posted, I contacted him again and ordered 1 Quad Cube. I bought one.
xx.05: To be continued..  Tongue

god knows why he didn't help me out. offered to buy upto 500 cubes or equivil in cubes (because I knew the community would easily raise this)

Well shit, bittawm! Maybe they just got scared of such a quantity.

cloudedic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:47:04 AM

Hi baikal
Please reply to email
Thank you
Tai_Pan

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

Did anyone from those who paid through bank transfer got a sign / shippment proof from baikal?

Thanks.

cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:30:48 PM

Did anyone from those who paid through bank transfer got a sign / shippment proof from baikal?

Thanks.

They wont start shipping until 15.may!
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:44:55 PM

Thanks.

Nope, not yet
Tai_Pan

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Guys you should be AWARE:

After weeks of trying I got a reply from baikal about a Quad.
They asked me the details about my order.I gave them all the details and they sent me the amount to pay.
Shipping+Quad 3343 USD.Since I wanted to pay in BTC they sent me that amount also: 2.906 BTC.

Now I know very well that there are differences between the exchanges but almost 600$ difference.........something is very fishy.
I sent them a reply stating this issue and what do you think? Of course no more reply.

BE AWARE!!!!!!

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

I just sent my wire transfer today, it's night there so I haven't contacted them to see if they received it or not. Bank said it could take up to 10 days to clear and be available funds in their account.
Hope to get a shipping date once they have the funds...
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:06:54 PM

I sent a couple email, but they never responded...just too many issues dealing with them right now so I'm going to pass at this time...maybe if the group buy works out eventually I can jump in there.
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:22:11 PM

Let's see been trying to get something for weeks.  Website took forever to register and it is a piece of crud.

Told to email for preorder, which I did and provided exact required details.  Get a response and told to order over Skype, sent the specs over there referencing the email and never received a response.  Other members tried to order via Skype and told to contact through email.  Spooked me out a bit (especially with all the other people experiencing odd things).  Next thing you know, Twitter says they closed presale, so I guess it was legit.  I Twittered them to ask what happened considering we were going back and forth for days.

Then last night I receive a weird Skype message in perfect English from them that stated, "Sorry don't want to be a bother but I believe it is Friday morning over there right now and wanted to catch you just in case you happen to find stock and if you did, we could do what needs to be done before the weekend."
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:53:55 PM

Let's see been trying to get something for weeks.  Website took forever to register and it is a piece of crud.

Told to email for preorder, which I did and provided exact required details.  Get a response and told to order over Skype, sent the specs over there referencing the email and never received a response.  Other members tried to order via Skype and told to contact through email.  Spooked me out a bit (especially with all the other people experiencing odd things).  Next thing you know, Twitter says they closed presale, so I guess it was legit.  I Twittered them to ask what happened considering we were going back and forth for days.

Then last night I receive a weird Skype message in perfect English from them that stated, "Sorry don't want to be a bother but I believe it is Friday morning over there right now and wanted to catch you just in case you happen to find stock and if you did, we could do what needs to be done before the weekend."

They have a Twitter? This is the strangest business I've tried to deal with, seems multiple people trying to learn business communication at once.

baskanx

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:44:46 PM

Wait for me

Can I learn CIP code
http://i.hizliresim.com/EgLpzB.jpg

Bitfury ASIC chip ? or Asic A4 chips ?

tankyou

I believe these devices are actually FPGAs.  You wouldn't be able to go back and add multiple new alogs via firmware if they are actually ASIC chips.  Correct me if I'm wrong, people.

Correct detection FPGA

I'm negotiating with Chinese companies

They want a picture to make a copy

My only problem is the chip code

chup

Activity: 736
Merit: 262

Me, Myself & I

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:50:37 AM

Well the good news is I found a place you can buy baikal mini miners.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-explosion-models-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner-Spec-BAIKAL-X11-150MH-s-algorithm-DASH-Minerals-Low/32668800138.html

The bad news is that it cost $108,566.85

You can relief yourself. Use referral link in my signature and get back 7-10% off Your AliExpress purchases...  Roll Eyes
Profit.  Cool

omshree

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

Well the good news is I found a place you can buy baikal mini miners.  https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-explosion-models-X11-Baikal-Mini-Miner-Spec-BAIKAL-X11-150MH-s-algorithm-DASH-Minerals-Low/32668800138.html

The bad news is that it cost $108,566.85

You can relief yourself. Use referral link in my signature and get back 7-10% off Your AliExpress purchases...  Roll Eyes
Profit.  Cool

Did any idiot ever bought something at those nosebleedingly high prices?

Donate if you like 1ANALSEXXGMd6HaN6CzQXtURLC5H9TjKoo
cryptotore

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:40:57 AM

Guys you should be AWARE:

After weeks of trying I got a reply from baikal about a Quad.
They asked me the details about my order.I gave them all the details and they sent me the amount to pay.
Shipping+Quad 3343 USD.Since I wanted to pay in BTC they sent me that amount also: 2.906 BTC.

Now I know very well that there are differences between the exchanges but almost 600$ difference.........something is very fishy.
I sent them a reply stating this issue and what do you think? Of course no more reply.

BE AWARE!!!!!!

I'm aware! Paid 3700 USD for 1 quad.. Will probably never ROI, but hopefully I will have another toy sometime in May..
wolf_miner
Legendary

Activity: 1018
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:01:46 PM

Hi, by the way, any news about the availability of the second batch of miner cube? How many cube are released in the first batch, it seems that only one or two hundreds are sold.

Cheers W_M
JPP1972

Activity: 362
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:06:08 PM

Toc Toc..... Baikal???  Is there someone out there Huh??
Do you want to respond to all of these things or is all ok???
What are your plans about a correct system to place order in the future or you think that the system that you use now is perfect?
All forum want answers... and  i think that the minimum is that you place an answer ..... a complete answer........
Dysmen

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 04:26:18 PM

Finally I successfully bought baikal cube miner from x11miners. tk
Starkz

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:50:58 PM

Seems baikal is offloading their inventory to middlemen, noticing a bunch of preorder offers with higher prices on china eCommerce site

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:19:28 PM

Seems baikal is offloading their inventory to middlemen, noticing a bunch of preorder offers with higher prices on china eCommerce site

they are dumb as fuck, I offered to pay more so we could secure a deal and they just ignored me

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: