Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
tientrung_1309

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:07:28 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 11:03:58 AM by tientrung_1309

I have a little bit confused here, I’m staked 192 rains, in my wallet show it’s “generated but not accepted” but when I check my address on explorer that tx had been confirmed and 192 rains added to my balance. So that total balance of my rain in wallet is less than from explorer.
This is a screenshot of my wallet
https://i.imgur.com/0qayFd5.jpg
This is tx of that block mined and it now have 205 confirmations: http://condensate.cryptophi.net/tx/7f52c884949aff6111ed2d3ba6a6d65d29c1f3a07a603c6325fd3adc990720c1
Anyone have seen this before?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1118

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

Just downloaded the Windows wallet and it crashes minutes after I start it while it is syncing with the network
I tried running it as admin but no luck
I'm using a x64 windows OS
Any ideas?

I could solve it running as an admin...
don't remember exaclty what else

may try sandboxing it first?

I have a little bit confused here, I’m staked 192 rains, in my wallet show it’s “generated but not accepted” but when I check my address on explorer that tx had been confirmed and 192 rains added to my balance. So that total balance of my rain in wallet is less than from explorer.
This is a screenshot of my wallet

This is tx of that block mined and it now have 205 confirmations: http://condensate.cryptophi.net/tx/7f52c884949aff6111ed2d3ba6a6d65d29c1f3a07a603c6325fd3adc990720c1
Anyone have seen this before?

this can happen, answer is on the first screenshot you made. somebody probably found the same block at the same time as you did.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tientrung_1309

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:47:09 PM

I just send some of my coin from rain wallet to cryptopia address and after that I check my balance on explorer and that have some different.
1. I send 3000 rains from wallet but in explorer show that I sent 4724 rains.
2. My balance in my wallet is different compare to the balance on explorer too (308695 # 306971).
This is my address balance: http://condensate.cryptophi.net/address/RJBy3jfZsqoKpJUkvKVpduVGWxvmdMnt8m
Anyone can explan this for me please.

yes.. http://condensate.cryptophi.net/tx/29d50c490a7912dd65eb85626fe567e0da1de7a22277240b68659f6d227c4648
you sent 3K to an external address..
the 1724.... are still in your wallet.. in a change address..  you can confirm by enabling coin control and seeing your inputs or listaddressgroupings in debug console

Now can I send rain from that changed address to my old address again? Is that tx will send extra amount of rain to another external address?
Helios45

Activity: 244
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:43:13 PM

Quote from: Lucasgabd

I could solve it running as an admin...
don't remember exaclty what else

may try sandboxing it first?

Thanks Lucas, it turned out to be a compatibility issue as I was running the wallet on Server 2012R2 OS and the compatibilty assistant had to run it in Windows 8 compatible mode to make it working

Now that my wallet is fully sync'd and my coins have been transferred to it do you know how long it takes for the coins to be mature for stacking?

Thanks everyone
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

I have 11 000 RAIN in my wallet and I splitted than into more or less 2500 blocks by sending to myself and now it shows 4 more days to stake. Why that?

Because those blocks need to start building up their weight so the more confirmations they get the more your weight will grow. You should start to see this come down soon unless the network weight increases in the meantime.

@Lucasgabd

Yeah I'm thinking about getting into Buzz once the new wallet is released and then I'll be using the stakes I earn to buy more RAIN. That's the great thing about high APR staking coins is that you can use those stakes you earn to buy into other Altcoins and by doing this you diversify your portfolio.

good idea as well. but then you won't get the compound on buzz, right?
I'm hitting way more stakes on Buzz than on Rain and each stake is usually bigger than the past one...

I normally don't like to talk about other coins in other coin threads. I will however answer your question, yes you will lose some compounding effect with Buzz however I don't sell all my Buzz coins I earn from a stake just 50% so the other 50% goes towards compounding and building on my stack. I do the same with 808 coin but with 808 I only sell 30% and compound 70%. By doing this it has helped me invest into other coins such as RAIN and even the dev's other coin Boat. Yes you will earn more Buzz because you most likely have a lot more then RAIN and also a lot more people are now staking RAIN so it does make it difficult to earn stakes unless you have at least 10k+ RAIN staking. Just build up a nice portfolio of staking coins and keep building on them all by using each coin, so as you don't have a lot of RAIN keep building on RAIN until you reach your target and use the high paying coins like Buzz to do so. Good luck my friend!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
yukiko

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:32:48 PM

Questions? Thoughts? Or just plain want to have fun in the rain? Join the Facebook group for Condensate Rain: https://www.facebook.com/groups/293067747837918/
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

I have 11 000 RAIN in my wallet and I splitted than into more or less 2500 blocks by sending to myself and now it shows 4 more days to stake. Why that?

You have to wait for the staking weight to build up. Shexk back oaywe and you will see the time has gone down. Sometimes it can take a few days. I stake a few times each week so maybe every 2-3 days. It's a good coin nice for staking. The Dev alao has boats, another really good coin.

Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:12:35 AM

Good day. I would like to send my coins to the steak. Please indicate which percentage per annum % is in the pos if you can, send the screens for your wallets to compare income. and how much coin is needed for a nominal pos? Thanks)
taxx69xx

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:50:14 PM

he is talking about combine all stakes. but how i can split my 5k stack into 2x 2,5k

Simple, in your wallet click settings then a window will pop up. Then click the display tab and check the box that says "Display coin control features" Once done click apply and OK. Now to split them into 2.5k blocks you need to send coins to yourself so click on send coins, then you will see a tab "Inputs" click that, once done a pop up window will show and then you need to click "list mode" now you will see all your coins in your case your 5k block. Now check the box next to that 5k coins, then click OK. Now in the Pay To enter your wallet address and in the amount box enter 2.5k and don't forget the 0.10 Rain fee so it will be 2500.1 and then click send. That is it now you have your coins split into 2.5k blocks.

Great and simple guide. Thank you so much. Quite usefull.

I notice that stakes already combine with my main block.

Lets say i had 2500 and received 200 on first stake. I'm already staking with 2700 now. Is it right?

Thought at first that it would stake like 2 blocks.
2500 and 200 and i'd have to combine it with coin control as well

You're welcome mate! Maybe the dev can pin this on the op for people who don't know how coin control works as I have posted this a few times already in this thread and I've lost count on how many times I have posted this similar guide on this forum lol.

From what I can see when you stake the coins combine back into say the 2500 coins so yes it will then stake on 2700. It doesn't look like they split into 2 blocks like many other pos coins do. I could be wrong but that's what I can see with my coins.

having it pinned or on main thread would be quite usefull.
intresting, same happened here, it's combined in the same block

so I'd have to use coin control with rain only if I wanted to split it in different smaller blocks, is it right?

cheers!

Yes that is right but for now let it grow as I think 10k to 20k blocks are best with the current network weight. So right now if you have your blocks split into 2.5k let them continue to grow until they reach 10k each. Then if you like you could split them into 5k blocks but by then the network weight might be too high so it might be best to leave them at 10k blocks. I have noticed that the network weight has been increasing so it is making it a little longer for people to stake who have less coins but overall it's still worth the wait.

yes, definitely taking a bit more
but in theory we should always see a return of 100%/year regardless the amount of coins or this is not always true?

Yeah it will take some time but you could always add more coins when you can to your stack, this is what I do every now and then to help it grow and compete with the network weight. I believe RAIN is 200% per year and yes I believe you will get around that amount no matter how many coins you stake. It can even be more if you just let the coins you earn from staking compound and not sell them.

Rain is the most efficient reward to divide from 10000 to 15000? Shocked
Or is 25000 the most efficient? Huh
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:36:19 PM

Because those blocks need to start building up their weight so the more confirmations they get the more your weight will grow. You should start to see this come down soon unless the network weight increases in the meantime.

@Lucasgabd

Yeah I'm thinking about getting into Buzz once the new wallet is released and then I'll be using the stakes I earn to buy more RAIN. That's the great thing about high APR staking coins is that you can use those stakes you earn to buy into other Altcoins and by doing this you diversify your portfolio.

good idea as well. but then you won't get the compound on buzz, right?
I'm hitting way more stakes on Buzz than on Rain and each stake is usually bigger than the past one...

I normally don't like to talk about other coins in other coin threads. I will however answer your question, yes you will lose some compounding effect with Buzz however I don't sell all my Buzz coins I earn from a stake just 50% so the other 50% goes towards compounding and building on my stack. I do the same with 808 coin but with 808 I only sell 30% and compound 70%. By doing this it has helped me invest into other coins such as RAIN and even the dev's other coin Boat. Yes you will earn more Buzz because you most likely have a lot more then RAIN and also a lot more people are now staking RAIN so it does make it difficult to earn stakes unless you have at least 10k+ RAIN staking. Just build up a nice portfolio of staking coins and keep building on them all by using each coin, so as you don't have a lot of RAIN keep building on RAIN until you reach your target and use the high paying coins like Buzz to do so. Good luck my friend!

thanks a lot vella85
it was  great idea to get some Buzz by that time, got some B3 as well with my RAIN and want to get back on RAIN afterwards.
I was taking to long to hit stakes with only 2500 coins
thought it'd be better to use this opprtunity.

well.
no more talk about other coins, I suppose

but thanks a lot for all the explanation on the compound effect and anything else.

cheers!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dcaldelas

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:39:03 PM

Hi everyone!

In a bit of a panic here.

My rain wallet condensation-qt.exe windows wallet was working properly an staking for weeks until today. The app just crashed and I can't run it again, it gives me not correct (or valid)  parameter error (in spanish 'el parámetro no es correcto').

I tried installing the wallet in another computer and paste the original wallet.dat file there but it's not working either, it says 'generated but not accepted' and is not loading my rain balance there.

Don't know if this helps but in /rain/debug.log in the last lines there is this:

socket recv error 10054
disconnecting node
... and a series of
connection timeout

No idea what to do, please someone help
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:50:57 PM

I would be happy to receive some information for staking RAIN on my root server. I do not want to use a GUI wallet. Are there any information or someone who could help me with that?
Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:00:15 PM

I would be happy to receive some information for staking RAIN on my root server. I do not want to use a GUI wallet. Are there any information or someone who could help me with that?

not sure if its possible without a wallet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:50:07 AM

rain is still doing good for me earning stake everyday so i am happy here. i have a question when is dev going to release the whitepaper? he say this last month but still nothing about whitepaper now. Maybe he post on slack so can someone post here if dev still working on this project.
yukiko

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:22:16 AM

rain is still doing good for me earning stake everyday so i am happy here. i have a question when is dev going to release the whitepaper? he say this last month but still nothing about whitepaper now. Maybe he post on slack so can someone post here if dev still working on this project.

Appears to be in the works from looking at slack.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 03:07:07 PM

I was wondering if one adds more coins, does it slow down the time to the next stake.  I've been staking RAIN for about four months now and its been about six days since my last stake.  I've added two amounts 2 days apart between now and my last stake.

Lucasgabd
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

I was wondering if one adds more coins, does it slow down the time to the next stake.  I've been staking RAIN for about four months now and its been about six days since my last stake.  I've added two amounts 2 days apart between now and my last stake.

yes, coin weight is the amount of coins you have * time of the coins
more coins equals more weight.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PosAltcoinsClub

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pos Altcoins Club

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

i looked all over rain`s website and couldnt find how much is the pos reward, time maturity of coins and how much coin per block i need to stake for the fastest result?

thanks.

★☆★☆★ Check this out : █ █ GET SOME DOLLARS $$$ █ █ ★☆★☆★ usa only ! ★☆★☆★
Stop talking, start minin

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:35:49 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 05:56:35 PM by Stop talking, start minin

hey guys, i asked some exchanges, if they would list condensate, im waiting still for some answers but i will start to post here the voting Links:

If you want to see Rain on C-CEX:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=rain

The next Exchange was Yobit, i added rain for the voting (free)

The next exchange i asked was Litebit, here you can read the answer:
Currently your cryptocurrency is not listed on any of the exchanges we use. Therefore we cant list your cryptocurrency, we can take another look once your cryptocurrency wil be listed on more public exchanges.
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

I also lasked GDAX, here you an read the answer:
Hi, Thanks for your interest!
We are always open to new ideas, unfortunately I can’t provide any specifics about when and if we are planning on supporting additional cryptocurrencies on GDAX.com, but we do appreciate the feedback!
Thanks,
GDAX Support Team

now im still waiting for following Exchanges to send me an answer:
Poloniex and Hibtc
Stop talking, start minin

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:43:10 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 05:56:58 PM by Stop talking, start minin

i looked all over rain`s website and couldnt find how much is the pos reward, time maturity of coins and how much coin per block i need to stake for the fastest result?

thanks.

1min
random reward
4h min stake mine

you find this information at first post of this thread Cheesy

coin blocks just matters when you start staking, you should do like 10 blocks of you initial buying amount
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: