Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:37:32 PM

i see this coin is getting slow progress, it was expected to hit masternodes long time ago but still nothing, investors will not come if you don't update your coin dev, any news about new features?

I hear ya, the current price is quite depressing but it can be a good occasion to load up, the dev is working on the white paper and the price will most likely bounce strongly when the white paper is released

Condensate is a good coin with high staking, fast transactions and a nice value proposition for weather research. But I question whether its a good time now to load up or bet the farm on any high interest rate staking coin. Many or at least a fair number of them 808, Rain, Crave, Triangles, 1337 are currently in free fall with no obvious end in sight since capital is rushing into BTC, LTC, and a few other top large cap crypto names. Will the trend reverse and will the high interest rate staking coins regain their value? I don't know, but perhaps traders that have been around in crypto since 2013 could opine. 
There are signs of trend reversal amongst altcoins. The big ones are on the up already (at least most of them). The smaller ones need to wait for the profits to be pumped into them. When they go up, profits will go to microcaps, including RAIN. Altcoin party is about to start and I advise you to be in it. It's gonna be a great season for alts. I bought them already and if you don't join me now, you will end up buying my bags at the top in a few month's time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:39:33 PM

i see this coin is getting slow progress, it was expected to hit masternodes long time ago but still nothing, investors will not come if you don't update your coin dev, any news about new features?

I hear ya, the current price is quite depressing but it can be a good occasion to load up, the dev is working on the white paper and the price will most likely bounce strongly when the white paper is released

Condensate is a good coin with high staking, fast transactions and a nice value proposition for weather research. But I question whether its a good time now to load up or bet the farm on any high interest rate staking coin. Many or at least a fair number of them 808, Rain, Crave, Triangles, 1337 are currently in free fall with no obvious end in sight since capital is rushing into BTC, LTC, and a few other top large cap crypto names. Will the trend reverse and will the high interest rate staking coins regain their value? I don't know, but perhaps traders that have been around in crypto since 2013 could opine. 
There are signs of trend reversal amongst altcoins. The big ones are on the up already (at least most of them). The smaller ones need to wait for the profits to be pumped into them. When they go up, profits will go to microcaps, including RAIN. Altcoin party is about to start and I advise you to be in it. It's gonna be a great season for alts. I bought them already and if you don't join me now, you will end up buying my bags at the top in a few month's time.
well put! !!!

thienytcc

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:45:53 PM

Hi Dev, do you have or prepare some signature campaign or bounty programs to popularise RAIN coin for community?
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:46:05 PM

The People realised, that RAIN has no usecase and is only used for staking. It is an modern HYIP/Ponzi. Whales are still far in profits and selling their staking rewards. RAIN will go for 0 the longterm. No usecase and 200% staking rate ... there is no other way
RAIN looks much better than other coins, yet you post negativity only on this topic. How about EQT, which has been abandoned by the dev and is in a freefall? You should go there and post some FUD.
iffeanyii

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

The People realised, that RAIN has no usecase and is only used for staking. It is an modern HYIP/Ponzi. Whales are still far in profits and selling their staking rewards. RAIN will go for 0 the longterm. No usecase and 200% staking rate ... there is no other way

i keep saying these. its is the new HYIP and it is the first participants that enjoys the rewards. big stakes will get big reward and keep dumping on you. buy company tokens and forget all this bullshit staking 200- 1000% coins. remember ember, comp. this thing is going to 10 litesohi

Guffer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

Hi guys,

I recently gave my RAIN wallet some extra dollar-water. As I used another address in the wallet, I wonder if that influences the staking? And if so; in a positive or negative way?

Cheers,
G.
Andrian

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:45:23 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 06:04:00 AM by Andrian

i keep saying these. its is the new HYIP and it is the first participants that enjoys the rewards. big stakes will get big reward and keep dumping on you. buy company tokens and forget all this bullshit staking 200- 1000% coins. remember ember, comp. this thing is going to 10 litesohi
RAIN - this is quality coin!
Clearly you not understand anything in crypto-currency.
So I wish you good luck with the rest of your projects.
yves65

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

if u have a dev that dont know how to communicate or take  help from people its worth nothing
Roniex

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

if u have a dev that dont know how to communicate or take  help from people its worth nothing
We have a great dev! Just give it a some time to work.
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:57:28 PM

I read alot of "anger, depression and disbeliefGrin

Don't let the impatience get to you.
RAIN is solid, functional and has the potential to repeat it's cycle. Patience is key, ALWAYS  Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:09:02 PM

I don't usually panic, but there is a serious matter. What happened was that the price dropped so precipitously to 100 sat is approaching. Was the bad news? or people just ran in BITCOIN. I bought this coin at 600 sat.  staking works well of course..it's a bit of a Downer

High risk high payoff
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:09 PM

yeah drop was heavy hit...but people bought at 2500sats..so once btc will "crash" and whitepaper is relased, i remain optimistic the price will go up again:)
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:41:46 PM

FUD.  Some coins are clearly scams, but RAIN and EMB both have active devs behind the coins.  I have no experience with COMP.  If you want to be useful go post this stuff in coin subs that have no active development or that have been obviously abandoned.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:10 PM

Price is going again to 80 satoshi.
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:40:35 PM

That's why I diversify heavily.   It's at 166 with not much of a sell wall.  It can go back up to 250 sat easily.

I figure keep buying it when it's cheap because if the difficulty goes up with more coins sold, at least you can catch up.

Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:26 AM

I sure wish I had a crystal ball like you guys. You must be filthy rich with those talents  Cheesy Grin

I'm baghodling and staking. Might even buy more. Somewhere in 2018 RAIN will breakout again, that's what my crystal ball says.  Cheesy Tongue

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
gildinglite

Activity: 308

These packets fly

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:55:54 PM

yeah drop was heavy hit...but people bought at 2500sats..so once btc will "crash" and whitepaper is relased, i remain optimistic the price will go up again:)

Why would anyone *buy* at 2500 sats?

If you did, don't blame a correction for any loses. If you follow the history of RAIN, it's been traditionally hovering between 200-400 sats. That rally this summer was great, but momentum hard to hold on to with the atrophy that's been shown recently.

I'll keep staking, but how long every other fan will hang on without actual progress on the project, it's hard to say.
gildinglite

Activity: 308

These packets fly

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:56:16 PM

I sure wish I had a crystal ball like you guys. You must be filthy rich with those talents  Cheesy Grin

I'm baghodling and staking. Might even buy more. Somewhere in 2018 RAIN will breakout again, that's what my crystal ball says.  Cheesy Tongue

Take this guy to Vegas!
mattbellme

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:14:37 PM

Um is this coin dead? anyone know whats going on? network won't sync

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Yiannis_Aid

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:40:05 PM

Um is this coin dead? anyone know whats going on? network won't sync

Wallet is working as usual.No problems with sync.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: