Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
bubba1942

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

https://github.com/OBAViJEST/rain/tree/master

Last commit September 10th. There's 0 development on this project. Dump your coins before you get burned. There's no explanation for 0 communication since November 10th and 0 work done on the project for 2 months other than it was a shit coin, they took their profits and left a confused community b/c the team can't face the public that they screwed over.

Moving on. Dump it into BTC and hope tomorrow's Futures markets boosts BTC and you get your investments back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 02:53:57 AM

https://github.com/OBAViJEST/rain/tree/master

Last commit September 10th. There's 0 development on this project. Dump your coins before you get burned. There's no explanation for 0 communication since November 10th and 0 work done on the project for 2 months other than it was a shit coin, they took their profits and left a confused community b/c the team can't face the public that they screwed over.

Moving on. Dump it into BTC and hope tomorrow's Futures markets boosts BTC and you get your investments back.

Bitcoin rises by itself.  You need a way to add to that natural rise.  Good staking coins are the way.  Most carry on without active devs.   

Andrian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

I totally agree with you.
But we need to do something for this project too, not just waiting for the dev to do the things by himself.
Even we spread the word about RAIN from mouth to mouth, it is something. I hold my coins and wait.

blacksidi

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Whats the amount of coins you guys are staking now days? I'm holding around 12K Rain but never get any stakes.

10k used to be good earning around a stake/s every second day but now people will need around 50k RAIN to earn stakes every second or third day. Its because the network weight is growing so people must try and keep up with it by building on their own staking weight. Now is a good time as the price has come down. I'm just waiting on an update from the dev as he did say we would get an update before the end of the year.

I have about 40 k and I get every day about 150 coins in average.
prichina

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:21:16 PM

Who can help me with, how to change the drive from wallet to where i want the blockchain to sync...from C: to drive D: ....kind regards
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

But we need to do something for this project too, not just waiting for the dev to do the things by himself.
Even we spread the word about RAIN from mouth to mouth, it is something. I hold my coins and wait.

Yes that is true and that is why RAIN pumped last time as many people were talking about the coin. I remember back then Twitter was exploding with all the RAIN tweets and how people are staking crazy amounts of RAIN but now its dead on there with a few people still tweeting every so often, myself being one of them. I do however think the dev should be more active and keep the community updated on where the project is at because it has a big impact on the price and the people as we all want to know if the dev is still around working on the project or not.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ElmetElmet

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

Yes that is true and that is why RAIN pumped last time as many people were talking about the coin. I remember back then Twitter was exploding with all the RAIN tweets and how people are staking crazy amounts of RAIN but now its dead on there with a few people still tweeting every so often, myself being one of them. I do however think the dev should be more active and keep the community updated on where the project is at because it has a big impact on the price and the people as we all want to know if the dev is still around working on the project or not.
That's right, you can't shill the coin forever without any news from the dev. Even a little bit of communication would be highly appreciated right now.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:01:47 AM

That's right, you can't shill the coin forever without any news from the dev. Even a little bit of communication would be highly appreciated right now.

Yep and that is why I have stopped tweeting about RAIN as I would like to see some communication from the dev on where the project is currently at. Once I see some communication or developments then I will go back to tweeting about RAIN. In the meantime I've just been staking and waiting for the day we see the dev here again. Anyone in the discord or slack seen the dev in there recently? and if so has there been any updates on where the project is at?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
witch

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:11:46 AM

Is the developer still active? Github and the lack of communication scares me a lot. Luckily I bought in the beginning of this year at 90 sat and staking rewards are awesome. I hope the dev will get active soon.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:34:07 AM

I am thinking about to invest in RAIN but it seems just to be dead  Undecided
Yakherder

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

I'd like to give the dev a big kick in the ass. What kind of person tells everyone there's big news coming then leaves....oh, scammers, that's who does that. Don't waste your time on this anymore, even if it pumps a little. He's lost any goodwill he's earned in the past.
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:08:26 PM

Sup guys.

I'm still here, despite what it may seem.  With RAIN having taken a major kick in the ass (for multiple reasons, many of which are due to my own mistakes), I along with a few others have been trying to brainstorm where to go from here.  One suggestion that a few seem to back is a re-start of this coin - completely new chain, possibly new reward mechanism, and most importantly, not losing the premine this time.

There has been more community involvement behind the progess of RAIN, and the last thing I want is loss of support from the community.  The IoT whitepaper is still something we can make happen, but a shoddy start (loss of premine, no starting dev team) and poor management screwed things up big time.

Would love to hear what you all would like to happen now, and apologies in advance for the lack of activity again.

OBAVi
Yakherder

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:19:23 PM

Sup guys.

I'm still here, despite what it may seem.  With RAIN having taken a major kick in the ass (for multiple reasons, many of which are due to my own mistakes), I along with a few others have been trying to brainstorm where to go from here.  One suggestion that a few seem to back is a re-start of this coin - completely new chain, possibly new reward mechanism, and most importantly, not losing the premine this time.

There has been more community involvement behind the progess of RAIN, and the last thing I want is loss of support from the community.  The IoT whitepaper is still something we can make happen, but a shoddy start (loss of premine, no starting dev team) and poor management screwed things up big time.

Would love to hear what you all would like to happen now, and apologies in advance for the lack of activity again.

OBAVi

My suggestion is don't be one of those people who starts over and expects things to be smooth. Makes you look like you have no soul. Fix the one you've got and own it. Last thing you should be doing is giving up on the people who made made this coin and expecting them to follow you to the next. You've burned enough bridges as it is, especially with the huge lie about some big news coming soon. It was such a shit move to get the coin to pump for you.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Sup guys.

OBAVi
well we should try to do our best at this point. I think not a lot people will follow after a restart...I would be afraid at least you would give up again if some difficulites occur...
Moreover I thought the whitepaper was more or less ready to be released in beginning of december? How many % are done? Without information about current status/obstacles of the project it is diffcult to give real feedback..
Nevertheless this project has a good base infrastructure (twitter, exchanges, community,wallets) so we need activity (information, marketing and technology wise) and i think the coin can make progress again.
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:16:58 PM

Sup guys.

OBAVi

My suggestion is don't be one of those people who starts over and expects things to be smooth. Makes you look like you have no soul. Fix the one you've got and own it. Last thing you should be doing is giving up on the people who made made this coin and expecting them to follow you to the next. You've burned enough bridges as it is, especially with the huge lie about some big news coming soon. It was such a shit move to get the coin to pump for you.

There's nothing wrong, with the coin, per se...it was lack of funding that ultimately got in the way of hardware integration (custom devices).  I barely owned any coins when we saw the price spike - so don't assume I was manipulating the markets.

well we should try to do our best at this point. I think not a lot people will follow after a restart...I would be afraid at least you would give up again if some difficulites occur...
Moreover I thought the whitepaper was more or less ready to be released in beginning of december? How many % are done? Without information about current status/obstacles of the project it is diffcult to give real feedback..
Nevertheless this project has a good base infrastructure (twitter, exchanges, community,wallets) so we need activity (information, marketing and technology wise) and i think the coin can make progress again.

The white paper is finished, for the most part - just lacking technical details due to the lack of acquiring said hardware.

You can read the last edited version here
cryptointrend

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:46:36 PM

Sup guys.

OBAVi

Sorry for stupid questions and maybe stupid suggestions:
What's really will mean re-start? How this will affect? Totally new coin? What will happen with old chain(held coins)? Will these burned?If yes new coin probably will not have a success, because you will lost any support from community.

Lost premine:
Some guy in slack channel wrote about donation - i think it's possible (and then the more progress you will have with current development, then more you can get)

I'm totally newbie in blockchain technologies:
Could rewards be reduced?
Can you implement masternodes?
Can you add anonimity?
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:25:43 PM

Sup guys.

OBAVi

Sorry for stupid questions and maybe stupid suggestions:
What's really will mean re-start? How this will affect? Totally new coin? What will happen with old chain(held coins)? Will these burned?If yes new coin probably will not have a success, because you will lost any support from community.

Lost premine:
Some guy in slack channel wrote about donation - i think it's possible (and then the more progress you will have with current development, then more you can get)

I'm totally newbie in blockchain technologies:
Could rewards be reduced?
Can you implement masternodes?
Can you add anonimity?

Yes, if you have a donation address please post it. I know you've been getting a lot of abuse lately, but I do feel badly you lost all your coins. That's crappy for anybody, and I wouldn't mind donating some to help a little even though I don't have a ton. I certainly think Rain is worth saving, and you shouldn't give up on it.
tomik

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:45:07 PM

Sup guys.

OBAVi

Dear OBAviJest,
thanks for your post. I am not expert in crypto world, but i think that rain have big potecial. Traslaction and confirmation are very fast with very low fee.  I think what is else grait of this coin is not rule for staking. It is like game "how many coins i will get today?" Smiley... And your IoT meter is good too. But what community needs and future investors too, is to see some development/activity from dev. So if you have now time again for this priject GREAT. I can not help you with tech stuff, but if you will nedd i can help you with desing/graphic/video stuff. So just contact me. I have next question why you are not in slack forum? from my point of view is more importan for development than this bitcoin forum....

And last question. If you will restart coin what happend? People lose thair coin?

Thanks Tom
Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:21:27 AM

I don't see why RAIN should 're-start' on a new chain or have a swap.
But I'm not against it either if it's the next logical step to implement new features.

For me it's an awesome staking coin with a solid working chain and wallet. Not alot of these out there and not something to just throw in the trash imo. Yet I'm just an enthousiast investor, no dev.  Cool

As a community RAIN 'was' liked by alot of people and shilled allover twitter, reddit,... Again, RAIN was lucky to be so fortunate and can easily be again. It catched the right peoples attention and can therefor grow very strong very fast. With the right approach oc.

RAIN needs a public and transparent team, better marketing (updates, faster communication, enthousiasm, confidence,...), (finished) whitepaper, slack / discord, roadmap...

Also people are already jumping ahead of shedule asking details about the swap.  Roll Eyes It's just a suggestion and / or possibility, I assume there aren't any details yet. He's just asking us investors / community what we think. For me, I'd stick with the current chain. No need to abandon or make things more complicated. Updates can be implemented over time using forks. RAIN needs to work out the foundation first and build up from there. That's just my opinion tho'. Cool

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
dacaldera

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

My suggestion is to get rid of the IOT device. It is too costly of an idea, and very difficult to implement.

I don't know much about code development, but is there a way to cap the total number of coins available? Right now it is infinite, I think. There should be a total coin cap.

Also, Reduce staking rewards by a large amount. Inflation is too high. Too many coins are circulating and they have too low of value. Maybe remove staking all-together for one full year to let the price catch up to the supply and demand. Set staking rewards to 0 for a year.

Continue marketing the coin in the meantime. I think it will pick up some value this way. Too bad there is no coins to burn, otherwise burning a lot of coins could help.

I like rain because of the random rewards system, it is like a rain cloud of coins gets dumped on your wallet. This feature was fun, innovative, and very beneficial to rain. I think inventing new fun and engaging systems like that will help the currency become popular again.

I don't think re-starting a new chain is a good idea. Rehabilitating the current chain and coin is a very good challenging project. I think lots can be learned from it. I hope you choose this path.

Best
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: