Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

it is indeed quite again...also BOAT-Project is quite silent these days. I hope dev is working in the background- thining about increasing my rainamount with cheap prices- we without any transparancy...i hesistate:(
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

I really like this project, and i'm thinking to invest about 500 1000 $ in it. But it seems to have some issues regarding : Whitepaper, shit Website, No RoadMap, lack of news , No Telegram, No good Exchange, I don't know the team.

They have to do some marketing updates and this coin will grow, will moon !

The price is sooo good and the supply are low. I think this is one of the best investment to made.
But first they have to deal with that problems !

I have been in contact with a few people on Twitter that would also like to join the Rain community but have the same concerns as you. They want to see an active dev team and more developments which we have not seen at all, I think this is stopping a lot of people joining Rain. Just think if we did start to see some developments then Rain could really explode and even top its ATH but first we need to see the dev active. I hope he has found some people to help him with the project.
if dev is always active then the program will be executed will be easy and will also help to overcome the existing problems and it can not be separated from the suggestion suggestions coming from the participants as well

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
gogolang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

Ok.. I will mine a few  of them Grin ... only for fun  Grin

That's the spirit - no obligations here, this is merely for meteorological research on the blockchain Smiley

Looks like a good project, but the supply is too much, will the value be good in the future?
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

I have downloaded the wallet. Now, how can I start mining with CPU?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I have downloaded the wallet. Now, how can I start mining with CPU?

Hello,

Mining Rain is now over, it has been for many months now so the only way you can earn some Rain is by staking the coin. To stake you will need to buy some Rain from one of the exchanges and have them sent to your wallet for staking, leave your wallet unlocked for staking and depending on how many coins you have will depend on how often you stake. I would say that the minimum amount to stake with would be 10k Rain.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

I really like this project, and i'm thinking to invest about 500 1000 $ in it. But it seems to have some issues regarding : Whitepaper, shit Website, No RoadMap, lack of news , No Telegram, No good Exchange, I don't know the team.

They have to do some marketing updates and this coin will grow, will moon !

The price is sooo good and the supply are low. I think this is one of the best investment to made.
But first they have to deal with that problems !

I have been in contact with a few people on Twitter that would also like to join the Rain community but have the same concerns as you. They want to see an active dev team and more developments which we have not seen at all, I think this is stopping a lot of people joining Rain. Just think if we did start to see some developments then Rain could really explode and even top its ATH but first we need to see the dev active. I hope he has found some people to help him with the project.

Indeed, I wont buy this coin as is too risky, I watched this for a long time, and indeed there is no development at all.

EDIT: no one is willing to invest in a coin which is not open-source. I found the github, too bad this is not posted in OP, anyway last commint was 6 months ago. Website is outdated, OP is outdated, same happens with BOAT too.
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

Please don't keep beating this dead horse.

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
CryptoCurb

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

Is anyone else having issues withdrawing RAIN from Cryptopia? Been almost a day now with transaction pending.
nier00

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Is anyone else having issues withdrawing RAIN from Cryptopia? Been almost a day now with transaction pending.

Many people have problem with withdrawing on cryptopia, it's not related to RAIN.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Many are complaining from both the RAIN and BOAT camps about the inactivity of the said developer. This is a one man job right? There is really no team involved on this? Maybe there are still personal things dev is handling that is why there is no movement.
cryptololnolol

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:08:33 AM

Dev, let's get our heads together and get some stuff done.

Personally, I'd like to see some things happen:
- 502 Bad Gateway on Homepage solved;
- Finishing the Whitepaper, we could do this together in Google Docs for the Dev(s) to finalize it;
- Few community members taking over Twitter communication (I'm experienced in campaigning on Twitter for projects).
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:51:25 PM

Many are complaining from both the RAIN and BOAT camps about the inactivity of the said developer. This is a one man job right? There is really no team involved on this? Maybe there are still personal things dev is handling that is why there is no movement.

Yes this is a one man team however in the last update from the dev he did say that some people have reached out to him to help him on the project so it would be nice to see an update about this on whether he does have some other people helping him on the project. People are now starting to get impatient as it has been many months with no active development and the website is still down. The website should be a simple fix which shouldn't take long but its been down for a while now which doesn't give the project a good look and shows that it might be inactive so I do see why people are complaining here and in Boat. Hopefully we get an update in the next week or so from the dev.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stop talking, start minin

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:01:31 PM

There is a voting on SimplePosPool, vote for rain  Grin they got a community with a few hundred members.

https://discord.gg/VV4twFV

join the channel "coin-voting" and vote for rain (with smiles)
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

And maybe Dev can overthink whether or not a community takeover is an option for him/her if a lack time is going to be an issue in the future. <3
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:42:43 PM

And maybe Dev can overthink whether or not a community takeover is an option for him/her if a lack time is going to be an issue in the future. <3

Yes that's right as if the dev can't put the time into the coin anymore or can't find help, maybe the community could take over and make RAIN into a top coin which it deserves. The idea behind it is good as no other coin is doing this or has come up with the idea so the concept is there like it has all along but the dev just needs to do the work or find people willing to help on the project. I really hope we get an answer soon because the longer this goes on the more people will just give up and leave.

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:16:39 AM

As someone who has brought my own large software projects from beginning to market, I know that it takes a lot of work to create software.  He probably just doesn't want to go through the grueling process again.   Not sure how much he's made, but he did do two good jobs already, and according to a PM he is working on a third.   

CryptoDigo

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 11:21:43 AM by CryptoDigo

Hello.

I am new into rain community, so I have a question for you. I bought RAIN on cryptopia, and sent them to Rain wallet, to stake them. Status on cryptopia is completed, but there are no coins on wallet yet. Where is the problem? Does maybe need to be synchronized till end, like shown on picture?https://imgur.com/a/JK84R

Thanks!

Edit:  Now my wallet is synchronized, and voila, coins are there! Smiley
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Hello.

I am new into rain community, so I have a question for you. I bought RAIN on cryptopia, and sent them to Rain wallet, to stake them. Status on cryptopia is completed, but there are no coins on wallet yet. Where is the problem? Does maybe need to be synchronized till end, like shown on picture?https://imgur.com/a/JK84R

Thanks!

Edit:  Now my wallet is synchronized, and voila, coins are there! Smiley

Hi, welcome,

Yeah it needs to finish synchronizing, when the block with your transaction is synchronized, you'll see your amount. Next time around, you want to wait until it is done synchronizing. Than you just send a few coins as a test. When everything is running smoothly, without errors, you can send the rest of your funds.

Good luck.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

As someone who has brought my own large software projects from beginning to market, I know that it takes a lot of work to create software.  He probably just doesn't want to go through the grueling process again.   Not sure how much he's made, but he did do two good jobs already, and according to a PM he is working on a third.   

I understand my friend, I'm not too worried about holding RAIN and staking but the reason why I do come here and speak about the dev at least posting some updates on where the coin is at because I get a lot of people on Twitter sending me messages asking me about RAIN and where the dev is. Its good to hear that he is working on the project but just a small update on where it is at would be nice. People like to see dev's active as it gives them confidence to buy and hold te coin for the long term.

nonn069

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

its time to buy, cheap price!!!

some news about roadmap???

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: