Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150264 times)
cryptololnolol

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

No news, everything working and stuff, but no news... Dev, if you are in need for help, lets say Twitter, let me know. Cheers.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

its time to buy, cheap price!!!

some news about roadmap???

Well that is up to you if you want to decide to take the risk buying RAIN, as you can see there hasn't been any news updates from the dev for a while now so no one really knows what is going on here. I continue to support the coin only because I have been in here since the start and am hoping that the dev does come here with some news soon like many others are waiting for. So with that said, you can take the risk if you like or you could wait until we get some news on where the project is at.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Ramulen

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:28:58 AM

Yepp, I am thinking to invest in it as well.
But after recognizing, that the Devs seem to be away, im not that sure anymore.
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Also make sure that if you're going to stake $RAIN, it takes some time for the coins to mature and you'll need some nice volume in order to get nice rewards. For now, I'd wait for Dev to to give us an update.
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 02:51:08 PM by cryptololnolol

he is talking about combine all stakes. but how i can split my 5k stack into 2x 2,5k

Simple, in your wallet click settings then a window will pop up. Then click the display tab and check the box that says "Display coin control features" Once done click apply and OK. Now to split them into 2.5k blocks you need to send coins to yourself so click on send coins, then you will see a tab "Inputs" click that, once done a pop up window will show and then you need to click "list mode" now you will see all your coins in your case your 5k block. Now check the box next to that 5k coins, then click OK. Now in the Pay To enter your wallet address and in the amount box enter 2.5k and don't forget the 0.10 Rain fee so it will be 2500.1 and then click send. That is it now you have your coins split into 2.5k blocks.

Hey Vella, I was having a look at this nice post. Question: When I go "list mode", I see 4 batches of Rain, these are the 4 times I've send Rain to the same address in my wallet. So how does this work? Do I check all 4 boxes?

EDIT: When I click the arrow next to it, the four transactions fold into 1. So is that considered one block? Or is every transaction 1 block?
Also, can I just one and the same address to create more blocks or should I use a new address for every block?
Cheers
Guffer

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:47:01 PM

It annoys me to hear so little news on RAIN. Especially, since it's a project with such great potential. Does anyone know if there still is a team behind the dev? Personally I doubt it, because otherwise social media activity would be much more present.

What are sentiments here: is RAIN but a staking coin, like so many others, or should its real world use be developed?
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:32:40 PM

It annoys me to hear so little news on RAIN. Especially, since it's a project with such great potential. Does anyone know if there still is a team behind the dev? Personally I doubt it, because otherwise social media activity would be much more present.

What are sentiments here: is RAIN but a staking coin, like so many others, or should its real world use be developed?

It was a team behind the dev in the first place? As I know the dev is alone with his 2 projects and this is not a good thing.
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

I think Rain can be anything a committed team wants it to be. And lets be honest, it's already a nice project, yet it needs some love.
Personally, I'm compassionate towards Dev since he could have some things he has to deal with unseen by us. So I'll wait patiently and respectfully.

Yet, I do have certain hopes and wishes for this project, and it would be great if Dev and the community could get into communication about the possibilities. We'll see.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

he is talking about combine all stakes. but how i can split my 5k stack into 2x 2,5k

Simple, in your wallet click settings then a window will pop up. Then click the display tab and check the box that says "Display coin control features" Once done click apply and OK. Now to split them into 2.5k blocks you need to send coins to yourself so click on send coins, then you will see a tab "Inputs" click that, once done a pop up window will show and then you need to click "list mode" now you will see all your coins in your case your 5k block. Now check the box next to that 5k coins, then click OK. Now in the Pay To enter your wallet address and in the amount box enter 2.5k and don't forget the 0.10 Rain fee so it will be 2500.1 and then click send. That is it now you have your coins split into 2.5k blocks.

Hey Vella, I was having a look at this nice post. Question: When I go "list mode", I see 4 batches of Rain, these are the 4 times I've send Rain to the same address in my wallet. So how does this work? Do I check all 4 boxes?

EDIT: When I click the arrow next to it, the four transactions fold into 1. So is that considered one block? Or is every transaction 1 block?
Also, can I just one and the same address to create more blocks or should I use a new address for every block?
Cheers

Hello,

Yes from what you are saying these 4 lots of coins you sent are in 4 blocks, now depending on how much is in each block will depend on how often you stake. I think 10k blocks are best right now but like I mentioned in a previous post it might be best to make them either 15k blocks or 20k blocks. They are 4 blocks but under the one address which is fine as one of the blocks might stake while you have the other 3 waiting to stake instead of one large block where if it stakes you then need to wait for it to confirm and then wait for that block to mature again for staking. This way if one of the 4 blocks stakes you still have 3 blocks staking and then you should always have a block staking while the other/s mature for staking. This is why people should be splitting their RAIN into blocks to benefit more from staking.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

Cheers

Hello,

Yes from what you are saying these 4 lots of coins you sent are in 4 blocks, now depending on how much is in each block will depend on how often you stake. I think 10k blocks are best right now but like I mentioned in a previous post it might be best to make them either 15k blocks or 20k blocks. They are 4 blocks but under the one address which is fine as one of the blocks might stake while you have the other 3 waiting to stake instead of one large block where if it stakes you then need to wait for it to confirm and then wait for that block to mature again for staking. This way if one of the 4 blocks stakes you still have 3 blocks staking and then you should always have a block staking while the other/s mature for staking. This is why people should be splitting their RAIN into blocks to benefit more from staking.

Ah alright! But the thing is, these were very small transactions. Is there also a way of merging these 4 transactions into one block or can I add to these blocks? Or otherwise every transaction becomes a block. Thanks for helping out!
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

Cheers

Hello,

Ah alright! But the thing is, these were very small transactions. Is there also a way of merging these 4 transactions into one block or can I add to these blocks? Or otherwise every transaction becomes a block. Thanks for helping out!

Yes you can merge them into larger blocks if you like. You need to activate coin control, click on the settings tab in your wallet and then options, a box will pop up with some options now click on Display. You will see 2 options and the box you want to check is "Display coin control features (experts only)" once done click apply then okay. Now once you have done that and closed the pop up window click on "Send coins" tab in your wallet and you should see the Coin control features Click the "Inputs" tab and a window will pop up then you will see Tree mode and List mode. Select list mode and there you will have all your coins showing, now if you want to combine them all into blocks of 10k you just check all the boxes that add up to 10k then click ok. Now have them sent to your address by entering your address and the total amount you like to send, in this case at least 10k or what ever amount you would like.

ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

Nice, love coin burns, they always manage to make the coin increase in value. This is not an exception. Nice GitHub, name and logo too.
they have proven by burning the remaining coins, of course this is a good action from developers to keep investor confidence
the burning of this coin will have a good impact on prices, investors are satisfied because it will get a big profit

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:31:15 PM

Nice, love coin burns, they always manage to make the coin increase in value. This is not an exception. Nice GitHub, name and logo too.
they have proven by burning the remaining coins, of course this is a good action from developers to keep investor confidence
the burning of this coin will have a good impact on prices, investors are satisfied because it will get a big profit

Can you guys please show me where it has been mentioned that the dev will be burning RAIN coins? I can't seem to find this anywhere, I know some people of the community suggested this but I haven't seen an official word from the dev about this. If it was posted in the slack group then please share the update here as I would like to see it.

hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:19 PM

Can you guys please show me where it has been mentioned that the dev will be burning RAIN coins? I can't seem to find this anywhere, I know some people of the community suggested this but I haven't seen an official word from the dev about this. If it was posted in the slack group then please share the update here as I would like to see it.
i would guess he is refering to the title of this thread^^
as i am thinking to expand my invest- why should i split my blocks..is it only the more regular rain drop? Or anything beyond that? if i think of it as 40k stake every day x% (e.g. 1000) or a stake from the 10k block every forth day( e,g. 1000) with resutls in averrage of a stake every 1 day for 1000...so where would be the benefit of splitting? beside beeing able to spend 10k withot destroying the big stake-block;)
Ramulen

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

Also make sure that if you're going to stake $RAIN, it takes some time for the coins to mature and you'll need some nice volume in order to get nice rewards. For now, I'd wait for Dev to to give us an update.

How much k would it need to get some frequent return?
I am not talking about real profitability, but about getting some frequent returns.
It s important for myself to see some progress. Smiley
cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

I somewhere read that 80K gets you 180 euro a month, daily returns. But I don't know. Its best to read this whole threat, much good info. Also, I'm not much experienced, I'm still collecting and learning.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:18:26 PM

i would guess he is refering to the title of this thread^^
as i am thinking to expand my invest- why should i split my blocks..is it only the more regular rain drop? Or anything beyond that? if i think of it as 40k stake every day x% (e.g. 1000) or a stake from the 10k block every forth day( e,g. 1000) with resutls in averrage of a stake every 1 day for 1000...so where would be the benefit of splitting? beside beeing able to spend 10k withot destroying the big stake-block;)

I have mentioned this many times before in this thread, the reason why its best to split your coins into blocks is so that you can stake more often. If you have one large block of say 100k you will stake fast however once you stake you then need to wait until it confirms and then wait until that lot of coins mature again for staking. Now if you had 5 x 20k blocks you might get 2 blocks stake quickly but have 3 more still staking while the first two blocks are confirming and then maturing. This gives you coins staking all the time.

cryptololnolol

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:09:57 AM

I've been reading the first 30 pages here. There were 20mil coins from the pre-mine locked because dev lost his password. These coin are (unless other info in 30> pages) still locked. So they are not burned. Dev was asking the community if a coin burn was desired, the answer never came since he went with the 20m locked coins as serving as a burn. Done reading for today haha.

Harlekin987

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

hi guys iam new to this project. How much is the staking reward? Which wallet is the newest version? Do you use a virtual machine to run wallet ? (or proofed virus free?) thx
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:20:49 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:56:04 PM by Rumhurius

yaaawn
almost there guys.
just hang in there lol

Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: