Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 10:41:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💦[RAIN]💦X11💦ONLY DL FROM GITHUB!💦20,000,000 COINS BURNED!💦condensate.co💦  (Read 150268 times)
Sergey87778

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Please tell me the purse is still- V1.0.0.1?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

hmm is there an automatic split-after-stake implemented in wallet/chain? if i put around ~200k rain togther it get always split (2x times at least Tongue) into 2 equal blocks around 100k- is this just a seeting in the wallet or in the chain?

Yes for some reason larger blocks of inputs seem to split when they stake. I have mine in 20k blocks now and they don't seem to split but every now and then I get a block that splits for some reason so I'm not sure why this happens. Maybe try splitting them into 20k blocks and see how that goes for you as I know combining blocks can be a pain sometimes when there are a lot of coins.

Yes its still this version.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cryptololnolol

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I'm sceptical, there have been plans for a new website, whitepaper and a rain meter for a long time now. The only progress that people are talking about is some shady video of a 3d printer, supposedly printing a cup for the rain meter...

I wouldn't expect to much from it.
kurko2017

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:14:59 PM

Hey. I have a question for you, would you like to receive coins on other exchanges?
Needmorespace

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

How anonymous is Rain stealth addresses?
why don't you build in the option to get stealth addresses in wallet gui?
have to use console to get stealth address.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 12:15:00 AM by paramind22

Someone is using this and BOAT's dev's avatar here:

https://github.com/Healkiller/Highcoin

Do you think it's the same guy?

coloseum

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

Its good to see Rain gaining some attention when it comes to the price moving in an upward trend due to the news coming out about the new whitepaper and website being released soon. There hasn't been any other update in the discord however someone did mention that on their telegram there are pics of the rain mater and that they are in the final stages of the new website and whitepaper. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long now.
In my opinion, it always better to realize the true intrinsic value of projects when their prices been in downward trend.
If investors can do realize it, they will easier to invest at cheap costs, and get higher profits later.
It's better to do this, but most of investors often recognize value of potential projects when prices rocketed already.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:04:49 AM

since it burned 20,000,000 the total supply will be of 480,000,000 or occurred previously another burning of currencies? In addition to the exchanges listed today, RAIN, is it predicted to be listed in others?
cryptololnolol

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

Its good to see Rain gaining some attention when it comes to the price moving in an upward trend due to the news coming out about the new whitepaper and website being released soon. There hasn't been any other update in the discord however someone did mention that on their telegram there are pics of the rain mater and that they are in the final stages of the new website and whitepaper. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long now.
In my opinion, it always better to realize the true intrinsic value of projects when their prices been in downward trend.
If investors can do realize it, they will easier to invest at cheap costs, and get higher profits later.
It's better to do this, but most of investors often recognize value of potential projects when prices rocketed already.

Whatever you're trying to suggest, let me break the seal of unclarity: Nothing is happening.

There is no intrinsic value worthy of buying this coin compared to most other coins. The whitepaper has been announced as being "almost ready" for a long time, before the previous bull run, Nov 2017 and before looking at twitter. Same with their rain meter, it has been stated on their website for a long time that they already had working rain meters up and running.. That's just lying to get people to buy your coins.

The lying, missing deadline after deadline, now with making the rain meter (only a sort of a cup right now) it is really shady. And add the fact that you can't get in contact with the Dev or any of the team in the General Chat on Discord.. It looks really bad, and this is what we also said last year, we're at the same point saying it now.

They could have bought a few complete weather stations from a manufacturer and get it over with for under a 1000 bucks, collect data and work on their own version. But no: Nothing is happening. Meanwhile, we are staking for the random rewards of an asset with a decreasing value and whales waiting to dump their massive amounts on us when it go's up. It wont rain, it will be a killer tsunami. Good luck being profitable on your investment. And profitability would not be an issue for me honestly if there were a real product and user case... but: Nothing is happening.
Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

The dev is a real coin developer so I'm hoping that he's just taking his sweet time to make the RAIN flowing in the blockchain again.

I just hope that the whales won't dump. Whales should love rain, erm water Cheesy

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
cryptololnolol

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

The dev is a real coin developer so I'm hoping that he's just taking his sweet time to make the RAIN flowing in the blockchain again.

I just hope that the whales won't dump. Whales should love rain, erm water Cheesy

Well, I guess this is the level of intelligence in crypto these days. No critical thinking what so ever and no plan, only misplaced hope. Thats how you get rekt. Good luck.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:57:30 PM

well indeed critical thinking is important- however i believe the team is making progress...and compared to lots of other coins this one has a real usecase
cryptololnolol

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:50:37 PM

well indeed critical thinking is important- however i believe the team is making progress...and compared to lots of other coins this one has a real usecase

But the "believe" in progress is no evidence of progress. We are left in the dark on the progress, and since there have been lies and many missed deadlines, it has become almost impossible to trust any evidence being presented as progress. And like this, everything crumbles and degrades. I'm not sure how this can be restored without frequent communication from more than one inner circle member.
OrlandoLasso

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Is there a discord for this crypto?
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

Is there a discord for this crypto?

Hello, yes there is a discord channel for Rain.

https://discordapp.com/invite/6pKj43M

There is one of the dev in there who communicates with the community. He has just recently got back from a holiday so hopefully now we'll see more activity and updates from him on the progress of the RAIN project.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Andrian

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:58 PM

I do have another question, what  are your predictions for this coin?

Do you think the price will grow a lot later?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

First, it is not advisable to ask other people regarding price predictions for any coin here in this forum. There's subsection for predictions and it is not good to ask details about that especially in their ANN thread like this one. Second, if you'll gonna use the advise of other people for your own investment, don't just do it. It will not provide you good outcome in the long run. It is very important to do you own research in any coin where you'll invest your money.

For the sake of discussion, the price of RAIN right now is somehow hitting the "bottom" part of it in a 6 months timeline. Check the chart for yourself.
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

First, it is not advisable to ask other people regarding price predictions for any coin here in this forum. There's subsection for predictions and it is not good to ask details about that especially in their ANN thread like this one. Second, if you'll gonna use the advise of other people for your own investment, don't just do it. It will not provide you good outcome in the long run. It is very important to do you own research in any coin where you'll invest your money.

For the sake of discussion, the price of RAIN right now is somehow hitting the "bottom" part of it in a 6 months timeline. Check the chart for yourself.

Well said my friend, No one knows what is going to happen with the price here or for any other coin. As this was a takeover by the community, it makes it even harder to predict a price. If what the dev team are currently working is good then the price will naturally go up, it all depends on the developments that are released. That goes for any other project on this forum.

Jewelettes

Activity: 581
Merit: 254

I am simply ME.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

Well, I guess this is the level of intelligence in crypto these days. No critical thinking what so ever and no plan, only misplaced hope. Thats how you get rekt. Good luck.

That's why traders should keep in mind the general investment rule: Invest only the amount that you can afford to lose.

But it is always disheartening to lose, whether it's big or small.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
▬    Announcement    ▬
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

hmm is there an automatic split-after-stake implemented in wallet/chain? if i put around ~200k rain togther it get always split (2x times at least Tongue) into 2 equal blocks around 100k- is this just a seeting in the wallet or in the chain?

Yes for some reason larger blocks of inputs seem to split when they stake. I have mine in 20k blocks now and they don't seem to split but every now and then I get a block that splits for some reason so I'm not sure why this happens. Maybe try splitting them into 20k blocks and see how that goes for you as I know combining blocks can be a pain sometimes when there are a lot of coins.

Yes its still this version.

it is interesting somehow, first the big block splitted into 2x100k one..and now the 100k block splitted after a few days in finally 1*45k and 2*20k><...while the other 90k block is still staking ^^..interesting behaviour...maybe i check the code myself the next days if i find some time
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: