Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

Also requested slack invite, cloverme please check your pm!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:03:31 PM

@cloverme

Hello,

Is it true

1st day is 40% bonus ?
1st week is 25% bonus ?

and do we just use swapbot tokenly to buy on June 26th at 6 PMT

Lastly, I would love to join slack, may I get an invite? my email is sumtsum@gmail.com

I am excited for ICO and the game!

Cheers,
Sum

I have never heard of SwapBot before, can you provide more information on this on how to use it to invest in ICO, but reading the their ICO instruction I think BTC is the only acceptable coins, ALtcoin is only acceptable using shapeshift
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

Moment of truth in a day's time. 700BTC is a small valuation for this project and anyone with good eyes for value with look to grab the first day bonus because this can easily hit 10000BTC valaution with is still a good entry point for those that miss the ICO. I always underrate game project untill recently I learnt more about the market, the demand is really great if the developer can design good products for users
arminivs

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:32:15 AM

May I know when will it be possible to trade RUSTBITS please ? Btw I guess that it will be hard to trade them as it seems they won't be listed in any major exchange (although I would understand why).
Cloudpost

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:19:31 PM

Moment of truth in a day's time. 700BTC is a small valuation for this project and anyone with good eyes for value with look to grab the first day bonus because this can easily hit 10000BTC valaution with is still a good entry point for those that miss the ICO. I always underrate game project untill recently I learnt more about the market, the demand is really great if the developer can design good products for users

This is very good opinion. I like this project a lot. I tried BitCrystals game and didn't like it at all... And this game is the opposite. And also a great chance for true collectors to hoard rare cards (I'm a collector by nature myself!)!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:56:04 PM

May I know when will it be possible to trade RUSTBITS please ? Btw I guess that it will be hard to trade them as it seems they won't be listed in any major exchange (although I would understand why).

So initially, token holders will be able to trade them on dex. It may take a bit of time to get it listed on an exchange like bittrex, most are looking for "community demand" to list the token. A lot of exchanges have a wide set of criteria that you have to pass. That being said, I've reached out to some of the exchanges to talk about the process of getting added, etc.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:38:28 PM

I see the ico is starting in an hour and a half. Good luck Rustbits, with such a low funding requirement of 700 btc I hope it sells out fast.

Do you really give 15% of total coins to bounty campaign? Is this not a scam?

There's a vote right now to reduce the bounty percentage down to 10% or even 1%.  Actually, people who are in the bounty campaign are asking for the reduction.  The large pool for the bounty was initially set for a couple of reasons, first, I didn't have an advertising pool, so I just combined any tokens set aside for advertising into the bounty campaign, I felt they're really the same thing.  Second, I wanted to show that I'm not greedy in any way, just wanted to have a good token campaign that was generous. My intentions were good, but I understand that the people who are supporting the token sale want to see more sold thereby increasing the value later on. There's no scam in the campaign bounty.

A reduction to 10% would be fine but 1% would be too harsh for those who put in a lot of work especially since the valuation being sought is low. Generally I have found the development of this project to be very professional so the last thing I would call it is a scam.
malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:45:17 AM

First day bonus: 40%
First week bonus 80%

I think you made a typo here, I would assume the first day bonus is higher than the bonus for the rest of the week.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 01:55:48 AM

I think you made a typo here, I would assume the first day bonus is higher than the bonus for the rest of the week.

Indeed! Thank you...  Cheesy
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

So initially, token holders will be able to trade them on dex. It may take a bit of time to get it listed on an exchange like bittrex, most are looking for "community demand" to list the token. A lot of exchanges have a wide set of criteria that you have to pass. That being said, I've reached out to some of the exchanges to talk about the process of getting added, etc.

Currently it is hard to get listed on exchanges that don´t support Counterparty assets already. You may want to contact the folks at the canadian exchange tuxexchange.com, they already have several other Counterparty gaming tokens listed such as pepecash, databits and bitcrystals, as well as XCP. They may be willing to list Rustbits and the service and tech support on that exchange is excellent.

Counterparty is in the process of implementing CIP12 which will bring improvements to the counterparty protocol which will make supporting counterparty assets much easier for exchanges in the future. So once that CIP is implemented, it should be easier to convince exchanges to list this token too.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:39:42 AM

Currently it is hard to get listed on exchanges that don´t support Counterparty assets already. You may want to contact the folks at the canadian exchange tuxexchange.com, they already have several other Counterparty gaming tokens listed such as pepecash, databits and bitcrystals, as well as XCP. They may be willing to list Rustbits and the service and tech support on that exchange is excellent.

Counterparty is in the process of implementing CIP12 which will bring improvements to the counterparty protocol which will make supporting counterparty assets much easier for exchanges in the future. So once that CIP is implemented, it should be easier to convince exchanges to list this token too.

Thanks, this is really helpful, I appreciate it. I've seen tuxexchange mentioned around before, so I'm looking into that too.  Yeah CIP is a game changer (pun not intended lol) for counterparty. I had been talking to the guys over at tokenly about CIP as well, so I think the counterparty community is going to get a bit of a groundswell around counterparty assets, so I'm looking forward to it. One of the pepe project people reached out to me too, so it's interesting to see what they're doing in this space around exchanges too.
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:50:46 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 04:00:54 AM by heunland

Thanks, this is really helpful, I appreciate it. I've seen tuxexchange mentioned around before, so I'm looking into that too.  Yeah CIP is a game changer (pun not intended lol) for counterparty. I had been talking to the guys over at tokenly about CIP as well, so I think the counterparty community is going to get a bit of a groundswell around counterparty assets, so I'm looking forward to it. One of the pepe project people reached out to me too, so it's interesting to see what they're doing in this space around exchanges too.

Actually Tuxexchange started listing of counterparty assets with Pepecash. They actively participate in the Rare Pepe Traders telegram group too. They even have a bot to get the current price of pepecash and other tokens listed on tuxexchange shown in telegram groups. Another community that has been a great fans of counterparty assets and trading cards is the Japanese bitcoin community. Thanks to Book of Orbs mobile app made by Indiesquare (their founder is based in Japan), cards can easily be traded on the DEX without having to use the somewhat clunky counterwallet interface.  

Also japanese exchange zaif.jp has a lot of counterparty assets that even can be traded for fiat (Yen) on that exchange. They were first to list Pepecash also, followed by tuxexchange. So if Rustbits starts getting some traction on the Counterparty DEX first trading against XCP, exchanges will start to notice and be more interested in listing. That is how Pepecash first got started, their great fan community do a lot of trading on the DEX.

Another great help with that is having rarepepewallet.com where you can actually buy the Rare Pepe cards for Pepecash or XCP from right inside the wallet, and at the same time be protected against accidentally buying scam assets with names very similar to the real game assets, as the wallet only lists the true certified Rare Pepe cards from rarepepedirectory.com in the wallet under "my rare pepes". I think it would be great if you could use some of the dev funds to commission someone (preferrably Joe Looney who made rare pepe wallet) to make a Rustbits themed special wallet for the Age of Rust cards so players can store and trade their cards easily on the DEX, and also easily discover new cards when they get released. If you can get Age of Rust cards listed on Book of Orbs that would be a great way to get a bigger audience for the game too.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

Thanks, this is really helpful, I appreciate it. I've seen tuxexchange mentioned around before, so I'm looking into that too.  Yeah CIP is a game changer (pun not intended lol) for counterparty. I had been talking to the guys over at tokenly about CIP as well, so I think the counterparty community is going to get a bit of a groundswell around counterparty assets, so I'm looking forward to it. One of the pepe project people reached out to me too, so it's interesting to see what they're doing in this space around exchanges too.

Actually Tuxexchange started listing of counterparty assets with Pepecash. They actively participate in the Rare Pepe Traders telegram group too. They even have a bot to get the current price of pepecash and other tokens listed on tuxexchange shown in telegram groups. Another community that has been a great fans of counterparty assets and trading cards is the Japanese bitcoin community. Thanks to Book of Orbs mobile app made by Indiesquare (their founder is based in Japan), cards can easily be traded on the DEX without having to use the somewhat clunky counterwallet interface.  

Also japanese exchange zaif.jp has a lot of counterparty assets that even can be traded for fiat (Yen) on that exchange. They were first to list Pepecash also, followed by tuxexchange. So if Rustbits starts getting some traction on the Counterparty DEX first trading against XCP, exchanges will start to notice and be more interested in listing. That is how Pepecash first got started, their great fan community do a lot of trading on the DEX.

Another great help with that is having rarepepewallet.com where you can actually buy the Rare Pepe cards for Pepecash or XCP from right inside the wallet, and at the same time be protected against accidentally buying scam assets with names very similar to the real game assets, as the wallet only lists the true certified Rare Pepe cards from rarepepedirectory.com in the wallet under "my rare pepes". I think it would be great if you could use some of the dev funds to commission someone (preferrably Joe Looney who made rare pepe wallet) to make a Rustbits themed special wallet for the Age of Rust cards so players can store and trade their cards easily on the DEX, and also easily discover new cards when they get released. If you can get Age of Rust cards listed on Book of Orbs that would be a great way to get a bigger audience for the game too.

Can you make the word shorter and clearer,
you are like a rooster crow,
wasting too much time just for long writing that is not quality

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

15 hours left to get 40% bonus on day 1 after this bonus amount will decrease to 25%. This is good project to invest in it still time to buy this token to make huge profit in future.
Cloudpost

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:44:52 AM

Following rustbits project I plan to learn a lot about counterparty assets.

Good luck with the fundrising. 50 btc is really good for the first 10 hours!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

Can say speed of fundraising is still very good. I was having more bigger expectations seeing the work dev has done already with working amazing games. It will surely catch attention of big investors because project is huge and deserves lot of fund for future's enhancement and development.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:14:13 AM

Can say speed of fundraising is still very good. I was having more bigger expectations seeing the work dev has done already with working amazing games. It will surely catch attention of big investors because project is huge and deserves lot of fund for future's enhancement and development.

50 BTC is 10 hours time, still long way to go because there are still, 34days to go already 50 BTC raised. It means RUSTBITS has great potential in the market. What is going to be the price of RUSTBITS to get 40% in early stage of ICO.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:32:42 AM

I wonder if this project will get fully funded by the end of the ICO period. I really hope it does because I want to see more games developed after this one.
labuan

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:59:28 AM

The amount of investment is quite good on the first day, hopefully the maximum target will be achieved as soon as possible.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 12:07:01 PM

Thanks for the well wishes  Smiley  I'm happy where we are at this stage, I know there's been a lot of token sales going on that sold out in minutes which I don't think anyone really liked. I like that this is giving people the opportunity to still join the sale and get their hands on some tokens. There were a lot of people really concerned that they wouldn't be able to get in, so I'm glad there's still time and tokens for lots of people today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: