Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 07:17:06 AM

37k ETH vs ~150 BTC for rustbits. Oh well, I don't know about crypto indeed. District0x is small scam project Kappa.

I don't say rustbits is bad. I'm sure it's very good to be small on start and it's great opportunity for investors. It just doesn't need bittrex now and any other big exchange.

cloverme, new arts are amazing Smiley We're getting closet to beta, I will definitely try it!

yes, i think rustbits is somewhat undervalued token as of the moment. but having someone behind this project who are very active, then no doubt, this token has great future beyond to what we expect.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:21:45 PM

i have made the best gains with low profile coins + good teams behind
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:59:51 PM

The new artwork is very good.

If you guys have watched the video interview from blocktalk, dev mentioned so many nice things coming. The funding was much higher and thus resulting in all the elements of the game to be more indept and intensive.

Looking forward to play this game.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
ECore

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

https://ubikiri.com/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

The new artwork is very good.

If you guys have watched the video interview from blocktalk, dev mentioned so many nice things coming. The funding was much higher and thus resulting in all the elements of the game to be more indept and intensive.

Looking forward to play this game.

Agree with you pic look's good

Integrated Distributed Ledgers
A whole world of different blockchains living together in a single network based on DAG. No more gates, bridges, portals or special nodes connecting blockchains into a single whole. Only one p2p network, consisting of blockchains of various types: from private for state and corporate networks to public for crypto projects.
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:44:06 PM

Hello

How to trade RustBits ?? is any exchange available ?
ShadowBCH

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

Dev's work is really great. The last images made look impressive
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

Hello

How to trade RustBits ?? is any exchange available ?

you can already trade Rustbits for XCP or any other Counterparty token on the Counterparty DEX which is built into Counterwallet. There are already buy and sell orders active on this decentralized exchange. Pretty soon, Book of Orbs which is a nice interface to make placing orders easier on the DEX will also list Rustbits and presumably, the first Age of Rust cards for trading. I don´t remember the exact date for this but it is in the pipeline afaik.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 03:22:06 AM

Ultra Rare Card Gold Series - Origin

The Vault Room
Buried on Kanbar, lies a vault room that the isolationists had secured for storing some of their rare possesions and
cryptocurrency. The vault is hidden somewhere on the planet but over the centuries, the location has been lost.
Rumors speak of a hidden chamber that contains a map to the location where the vault room is located, but to
enter the chamber, you need a special access card.

While only 5 of these ultra rare special access cards will be in the game, anyone who purchased 1 million tokens
will get the ultra rare access card. Only 100 of these cards exist and after the token sale, the remaining cards
will be burned, lost forever. The origin card is one of five in a limited gold series of ultra rare blockchain cards. The
first card is being made exclusivly to token sale buyers that purchased 1 million or more tokens between June 26th
and July 31st.
The Origin Card

The origin card was distributed today to those that purchased 1M or more tokens. Congrats to those who have this super rare card!

Stay up to date with us...

Slack: http://spacepirate.herokuapp.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spacepirate.io
ShadowBCH

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:15:21 AM

Dev or are you going to do something? The current price is really terrible - 300sato for a coin? Where ico price was over 1000sat per coin.
Your work looks really impressive, but why is rust so cheap? Huh
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Dev or are you going to do something? The current price is really terrible - 300sato for a coin? Where ico price was over 1000sat per coin.

First of all its not for the dev to do "something" that the price changes. its the people who are trading.

secondly the rustbits people trading as from the bounties and not from the ICO. why would anyone trade for less that what they paid.
once these bounty rustbits are over, the market will stabilize. and like you mentioned dev is doing some impressive work so have some faith it will be fine.

if you have some money to spare buy them when they are dirt cheap

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 09:23:09 AM

I sold the max 5k coins I received from the campaign. In my wallets I hold the rest of the free coins as well as coins purchased from the ico. I'm surprised why people sell so cheaply Cheesy

Good work Dev.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 04:26:01 PM

First of all its not for the dev to do "something" that the price changes. its the people who are trading.

secondly the rustbits people trading as from the bounties and not from the ICO. why would anyone trade for less that what they paid.
once these bounty rustbits are over, the market will stabilize. and like you mentioned dev is doing some impressive work so have some faith it will be fine.

if you have some money to spare buy them when they are dirt cheap

Thanks, couldn't agree more.

The token itself is just one element of the platform, the cards and game itself are the other functional aspects. All three work together to establish a game environment that rides on top of cryptocurrency. Token based access is a key component to the game, no only for the cards, but rustbits themselves too.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:15:06 PM

Hey Clover, new art showcase looks beautiful! Can't wait for what's to come. How can I purchase the booster cards? I've been trying to find out where to do so but I can't seem to find where to go to make the sales.
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:09:56 PM

Hey Dev. When will the full version of the game?I'm curious about the final stage Cheesy
eye4bd

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

The turnover of the best coin on exchange is 0.6 BTC at 24 hours. I do not thank you for the offer of such an exchange.

Rustbits won't have and do not need high volume right now. ICO just ended.

I've checked tuxexchange, it looks good! Bittrex and Polo are highly unrealistic variants right now (bittrex adds just super big projects lately, polo doesn't add at all and are super busy with lots of users and their tickets).

Bittrex only adds big projects? you're wrong . See what coin they have added recently. "district0x-coin" Is this a big project? I do not think so...

Check district0x-coin ICO info. They gathered lots of funds and they have a very big community in slack. This is a very big project actually Smiley

I hope Rustbits will be on bittrex one day, but now it's too early.

Stop writing to me that this coin is a great project. Rather, the project "DNT" is a scam I will agree with.
Have they collected a lot? haha funny. They wanted over 500k ethereum and got only 37k etherum.
Do you still think this is a big project? if so. Do not write to me because you have no idea about the crypto.

Hey
Why you're spreading
miss information? Do you have proof regarding the 500k ether figure claim!
As far as I know what
they really wanted, was achieved
withing 24 hours after luanch
of crowdsale campaign. This below article can clear enough all things_ https://blog.district0x.io/district0x-network-funding-goal-achieved-7ee29a9cfd69 |
Yeah, there was cap
called "Security cap" for tackle some important fact's releted with confirming great protection for investors money.
Im a follower and
contributor of Rustbits project. Always return back here to
learn about development
progress. All those preview of game art's are really amazing. Keep your hard works in place, Guys! Success will be served for all of you.

Thanks!
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

Hey Clover, new art showcase looks beautiful! Can't wait for what's to come. How can I purchase the booster cards? I've been trying to find out where to do so but I can't seem to find where to go to make the sales.

Coming soon, should be on the 12th or the 14th, just getting some final things setup for the cards.  Wink
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:53:45 AM

Hey Dev. When will the full version of the game?I'm curious about the final stage Cheesy

Pushing hard to get the Beta released in a few weeks, final release will be toward the end of the year.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:55:35 AM

We've been added to coinmarketcap.com now:

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/rustbits/
jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:35:46 AM

wow look at the price clover.

congrats man. i told you would go back up

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
nathalie20
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

wow look at the price clover.

congrats man. i told you would go back up

First look at the XCP price. The price of rust is still below the ICO/ -40%/80%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: