Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bozton

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:52:16 AM

i have the rutsbits balance in idiesquare, but i can not exchange to xcp, every time i do sell confirmation always fail, do i have to deposit btc first to indiesquare? please give me the solution, thanks ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

i have the rutsbits balance in idiesquare, but i can not exchange to xcp, every time i do sell confirmation always fail, do i have to deposit btc first to indiesquare? please give me the solution, thanks ...

Yes, you need a small amount of btc to pay for the tx fee in the wallet.
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:49:30 PM

Dev, maby we need swap to Wavesplatform?
jeunpeun99

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:18:22 PM

Why in the world?
Nick70001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:35:07 AM

Congratulations on presenting the worst idea ever.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:21:11 PM

I too was an early supporter of waves at one time. It's an interesting platform, but not one for the game or the wider collaboration with other blockchain-based games.

All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.
-Bruce Lee
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

Quick update...
Card Sales - We put a little more than half of the cards up for sale a week ago and they sold out. The rest of the cards will be up for sale again on the tokenly marketplace in the next few days. Be ready, the last sets sold out in a few minutes.

Beta release - The first new chapter for the game is still in development and we're working on releasing it as soon as we can. The game works quite a bit different than the alpha version as the beta will have not only our cards integrated into the game, but the Spells of Genesis cards too. The game will also have rewards like the alpha version did, 4 BTC will be loaded up into the game as prizes.

Book of Orbs - Our cards will appear soon in Book of Orbs, as soon as they are listed, we'll make sure to let everyone know.  Grin
MetalEngine
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

Maby we can add Rustbits on Novaechange? And we all here will vote
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:10:35 PM

XCP exchange is such a pain..
asking for btc on every order..
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:14:41 PM

Quick update...
Card Sales - We put a little more than half of the cards up for sale a week ago and they sold out. The rest of the cards will be up for sale again on the tokenly marketplace in the next few days. Be ready, the last sets sold out in a few minutes.

Beta release - The first new chapter for the game is still in development and we're working on releasing it as soon as we can. The game works quite a bit different than the alpha version as the beta will have not only our cards integrated into the game, but the Spells of Genesis cards too. The game will also have rewards like the alpha version did, 4 BTC will be loaded up into the game as prizes.

Book of Orbs - Our cards will appear soon in Book of Orbs, as soon as they are listed, we'll make sure to let everyone know.  Grin

Fantastic news, cloverme. I'm really interested in the cards, need to do my research. They might be a really good purchase for collector!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

XCP exchange is such a pain..
asking for btc on every order..

Counterparty runs on top of bitcoin, so yes, every order you place on the DEX requires you to pay a bitcoin miners fee. The best way to deal with this is to just send sufficient BTC into your wallet address to cover as many TXs as you plan on executing in the near future. That way you won´t be getting those notices telling you that you don´t have sufficient BTC to place an order or send a card somewhere. Also it helps to time your TXs according to the mempool saturation level. I just sent out a bunch of transactions this morning with 3 to 6 sat/byte custom fee and they were confirmed in the next block. It´s all a matter of learning the ins and outs of counterparty and bitcoin. Here is a good site to help you check the current mempool saturation: https://core.jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#8h so you can calculate how high a fee you need to send your TX with.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:09:07 PM

I want to buy this, i guess i need to learn Counterparty DEX.
MelodyCrypto

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 12:21:48 AM

Rustbits have a good concept, but maybe for some people it's hard to trade on DEX, Rustbits should immediately listing in another exchange or this coin will die

heunland

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:31:21 AM

Rustbits have a good concept, but maybe for some people it's hard to trade on DEX, Rustbits should immediately listing in another exchange or this coin will die

No need to be doom and gloom here, keep in mind that Book of Orbs will be listing soon and this will kickstart Rustchain card trading which is a lot easier to do on that app than directly through the DEX. On the other hand, other games like Spells of Genesis and Rare Pepe also got started with just trading on the DEX, the growth needs to happen organically so that centralized exchanges will become interested in listing the token Rustbits. Rustbits will not die because they actually have a real use case - you will use them to trade for blockchain based cards that will have special powers in the game. People will realize the value of such a token soon enough, a bit of patience is needed as the ecosystem will need time to grow, this is not a pump and dump that will be here today, dead tomorrow.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:25:40 AM

heunland has the right answer here, it's a long mission with many components that are designed to work together. The token is one piece of the system, the rest are in progress and coming. The book of orbs integration is on its way as are the other developments. I know in crypto, everyone wants now, now, now, but good things take time and patience is part of the journey.  Cool
MetalEngine
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:32:18 AM

heunland has the right answer here, it's a long mission with many components that are designed to work together. The token is one piece of the system, the rest are in progress and coming. The book of orbs integration is on its way as are the other developments. I know in crypto, everyone wants now, now, now, but good things take time and patience is part of the journey.  Cool
We don't need now now, but we need good exchange. New supporters can't buy rustbits on this DEX, no volumes and difficult.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

I can agree with you, but what are the benefits you are going to provide for the investors because many people are investing in the ICO for making money. I know you are working very hard in the back ground but things will change if you keep on dragging for listing.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
CryptoWinner

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:03:02 PM

Can't wait for the Book of Orbs. I want to buy some cards, take my money  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
heunland

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:40:25 PM

I can agree with you, but what are the benefits you are going to provide for the investors because many people are investing in the ICO for making money. I know you are working very hard in the back ground but things will change if you keep on dragging for listing.

FYI I don´t work for Spacepirate.io nor do I get paid for posting here. Please direct your requests to the Project Leader @cloverme

On the other hand, you sound like a lot of other "investors" that expect instant returns. What have you done so far to help get rustbits listed? I can tell you from experience working with several other Counterparty and Ethereum projects that it doesn´t work like you may imagine, i.e. dev contacts the exchange of their choice, tells them "shut up and take my money" and they will list your token. We first need to build awareness about this project, get some exposure in the crypto news media, and start building some serious trading volume on the DEX before exchanges will even start considering a listing. Just sitting around making accusations of "dragging for listing" doesn´t do anything to help move ahead. When the beta comes out there will be news coverage and more people getting interested in the project, looking to buy the token. I think this project is moving ahead quite nicely and delivering on promises unlike a lot of vaporware projects out there.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:50:36 AM

We don't need now now, but we need good exchange. New supporters can't buy rustbits on this DEX, no volumes and difficult.

The low trading volume is not peculiar to RustBits token alone if you look at most trading volume on Counterpart DEX the trading volume is very low. I believe the project need better exchanges for exposure but i think for now the developer has prioritize platform development ahead of exchange listings
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: