Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Age of Rust - Blockchain Adventure Game w/ RUSTBITS and GAME CARDS  (Read 60041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

Are there any plans to add rustbits on another exchange?
I feel XCP a bit slow and expensive in terms of fees

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Exactly, many investors concern is about listing in the exchange because whenever any development in the project the price of rustbit will increase. Sometimes I find there no volumes in the DEX counterparty exchanges.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:45:46 PM

Exactly, many investors concern is about listing in the exchange because whenever any development in the project the price of rustbit will increase. Sometimes I find there no volumes in the DEX counterparty exchanges.

I hope one of the plan of the developer this quarter is to get this project listed on a better exchange, I believe it is having impact on the project itself because people need to know about this project for it to attract enough users to their platform
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:22:32 AM

@cloverme is there any new news about the exchange listing? I remembered you submitted a request to bittrex did you got any response from them?

I hope one of the plan of the developer this quarter is to get this project listed on a better exchange, I believe it is having impact on the project itself because people need to know about this project for it to attract enough users to their platform

See earlier post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1895425.msg21998814#msg21998814
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:49:20 AM

Hmmmm I wish I could make this a sticky here as I've responded to this a few times already... Okay, so getting listed on an exchange is something that I am working on. I'm not sure where the information is coming from that this isn't a priority. That being said, filling out a form, submitting a support ticket, and sending an email does not automatically get you listed on an exchange. If that were the case, rustbits would be on all the exchanges. Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, zaif, shapeshift, etc... yes, I've followed all the proper submission guidelines, I've joined the slack forms, telegrams, etc. However Tux does not accept submissions, they have to find interest in it themselves. Here's the other thing, the exchanges are tired of getting coins and tokens submitted to them. In some cases, they've turned a deaf ear to new projects because of the volume of new projects. Getting listed is all about building community support and community interest. It takes a community to get things going to get listed on an exchange. Post in their forums, open a support ticket, join their slack, tweet back to them, and ask them to add rustbits. I continue to follow up weekly with the exchanges, persistence and perseverance is key.  I am working towards getting rustbits on an exchange as a goal for the project.  I've also posted a similar response here a few times and have talked about it on slack as well. To suggest that you haven't heard from me on this is not true.  Together we will get rustbits on an exchange, but it does take time and patience.  Smiley

i just want to bump this up. since people are all asking for the exchange and just missed the announcement regarding to it.

meanwhile, i really hope that rustbits will be listed on exchanges asap. this have great potential and the dev is really active. i will be patiently waiitng for that to happen.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:08:18 PM

Hmmmm I wish I could make this a sticky here as I've responded to this a few times already... Okay, so getting listed on an exchange is something that I am working on. I'm not sure where the information is coming from that this isn't a priority. That being said, filling out a form, submitting a support ticket, and sending an email does not automatically get you listed on an exchange. If that were the case, rustbits would be on all the exchanges. Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, zaif, shapeshift, etc... yes, I've followed all the proper submission guidelines, I've joined the slack forms, telegrams, etc. However Tux does not accept submissions, they have to find interest in it themselves. Here's the other thing, the exchanges are tired of getting coins and tokens submitted to them. In some cases, they've turned a deaf ear to new projects because of the volume of new projects. Getting listed is all about building community support and community interest. It takes a community to get things going to get listed on an exchange. Post in their forums, open a support ticket, join their slack, tweet back to them, and ask them to add rustbits. I continue to follow up weekly with the exchanges, persistence and perseverance is key.  I am working towards getting rustbits on an exchange as a goal for the project.  I've also posted a similar response here a few times and have talked about it on slack as well. To suggest that you haven't heard from me on this is not true.  Together we will get rustbits on an exchange, but it does take time and patience.  Smiley

i just want to bump this up. since people are all asking for the exchange and just missed the announcement regarding to it.

meanwhile, i really hope that rustbits will be listed on exchanges asap. this have great potential and the dev is really active. i will be patiently waiitng for that to happen.

Every one has lot patient about the project but how long it will list in exchange there is no exact ETA about it. Even exchange won't list the coin because it is not generating enough volume in Dex platform.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:27:54 PM

You can now collect, sell, and buy Age of Rust cards for Rustbits in Book of Orbs.  Grin

cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:04:34 AM

Game art preview for Age of Rust Beta (coming soon)
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:36:48 PM

Maybe it's better to move to Ethereum blockchain and make token swap?
Counterparty is really sucks.
Then listing on exchanges like Etherdelta, Nova, Cryptopia, Hitbtc and others.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

There's a number of reasons why counterparty is used which I've spoken about before. The majority of which has to do with the game, it's development, and the other counterparty-based games that we are compatible with.

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:41:58 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:58:09 PM by mamamae

Maybe it's better to move to Ethereum blockchain and make token swap?
Counterparty is really sucks.
Then listing on exchanges like Etherdelta, Nova, Cryptopia, Hitbtc and others.
etherdelta would be good,but they can use only Ethereum token , even so if the rustcoin (XCP token) can safely be swapped for an equivalent Etoken (Ethereum token) , wait it can :
there is an Eth contract that does that (make etoken) and using a swap bot from tokenly is reasonably duable for the devs.
The exchange need to nullify the risk of ever encountering the token lost or hacked , that mean the token
sent from xcp need to go directly on a burn address (fees paid for the user) and they become Etoken
with very lower transaction fee BTC is getting a real pain as fee are going just up daily) 
and eventually the Etoken can go back to XCP token as better cards and exchanged for rustcoin or other cards while still burning Etoken all fee paid from the user so devs can't complain.
The devs can always make cards almost for free when necessary after the buy/sell are done 1 card more can't damage the game economy for sure as it is almost non existant as stagnat as nexium and sog that has even a playable game (almost playable or may i't just my connection that make the game glitches go crazy on me).
that actually if implemented by the devs is a great idea burning become as fast as it can and economy gonna burst , etherdelta will make the sells go nuts just because is an etoken ,
while the token is exchanged from xcp token to eth token decreasing circulation and getting
on the fast track for ... money baby.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:39:04 PM

Another token burn is coming up this Friday and there's also some unsold cards that will be burned as well. Burn numbers and burn address will be posted on Friday (10/20).
Argolas_

Activity: 195
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

i have all cards except the first "000-A the origin"
since i follow the game from the begininnig, when and how it was distributed ?
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

i have all cards except the first "000-A the origin"
since i follow the game from the begininnig, when and how it was distributed ?

Some were sent out in the token sale for those that ordered over 1M tokens. There are also some reserved for the game to be won/awarded too.  I've also seen a few up for sale in the book of orbs exchange too.
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:50:47 AM

An additional 2.9M Rustbits and over 11,000 rustchain cards have been burned in the deflation process today. 
Proof of burn at https://xchain.io/address/1BurnRustxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzhjnHj
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

An additional 2.9M Rustbits and over 11,000 rustchain cards have been burned in the deflation process today. 
Proof of burn at https://xchain.io/address/1BurnRustxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzhjnHj

Slow and steady wins the race Cheesy

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:16:32 PM

crap, zero promotion for 3 months, you are developers zazhralis-you do not even move your finger in the new exchanges, the volume is pumped out
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:59:47 PM

Some game art from Age of Rust...

New website: https://www.ageofrust.games/
New Discord server: https://discord.gg/njjuTGD
Slack: https://spacepirate.herokuapp.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpacePirate_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/spacepirate.io

Current rustbits in circulation: 37,289,236.3407406
Rustbits burned in October: 2,902,902.00925940

Cards burned in October:
Forgotten wasteland: 1,000
Ghost Pilot: 5,000
Mech Runners: 1,000
Rogue Mech: 200
The Bounty: 4,000
Orgin: 40
cloverme (OP)
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:37:09 PM

please add rusbits to another exchange. zero volume in counterparty.

We're submitted to Polo, Bittrex, shapeshift, and Zaif. Tux doesn't take submissions.  There's a more in depth response here to the exchange status.  That being said, help is always appreciated and rewarded  Grin
ayamark789

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

Is this a big big game? Is not a game platform? Is the token's liquidity limited to this game? Do you have any businessmen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: