Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I suddenly decided to leave gambling alone.  (Read 9733 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:02:20 AM

I've had good moments and bad moments in my life, but the worst moments is when I spent the entire day gambling and focusing only to winning money for this or that.
I'm tired, seriously, to win big and then fall in more deep "debt" because of greediness. I can't afford to have such experiences anymore, it makes me sad the fact that instead of saving those money I preferred to spend them on a gambling site, I was like oh ok it's just x, so If i can lose it it's ok, oh it's just a faucet, it's ok if I lose it. But when If even with the faucet I reach like 0.06 or more, and then I lose them it's still a touch to the heart, that makes you say if I start back with this amount I can magically make it 0.6, yes probably, cause I did that in the past, as my far record is been from 0.001 to 1.6 btc in 3 hours with roulette, but let's not dig that.

I prefer spending the money on what are my necessities now, than see my wallet drop in amount. Every single f*** time, every time I had the chance to buy btc, or doge whatever, I ended up expecting to win big.
EVEN if I win big, I repeat that, I waste the money afterward, because I think it's a good idea to bet bigger now if my budget supports it, and there it goes down the hole.

Why I decided to leave gambling anyway? I saw how rapidly I was going down in the past few days, and like an hot potato to keep sinking my butt on the wallet. I'm tired of that. I better move my butt and find something that used to keep me busy, like programming, I love programming. But then I got stressed and I started to gamble.

I hope you all understand. All my friends I made in these years on the gambling sites, thank you everyone for your support of my strong decision.
Thanks everyone.

That happened because you were greedy, but that's nothing wrong with that -  mas everyone who ever gambled are at least little bit greedy.

It is really nice that you stopped gambling. I'm not saying that gambling is bad - gambling have many positive things, but it was definitely bad for you, as you couldn't stop gambling when you knew you had to. You life will be better now without gambling.
We all have got greedy at one point thinking gambling is an easy score when in fact its totally a death trap
Gambling is also one of the most distractive kinds of entertainment known to man and you still in the early stages of quitting gambling because its a tough transition and you know what they say bad habits die hard.....
Let gambling not come between your friendship you can still afford to share a good laugh! Grin Grin

i agree with this and if you are going to go gambling place too often and you are playing gambling using all of your money then in the end, you will gonna loss everything you have and the other side, you can be an addicted in gambling games. but you still can avoid to become addicting person and you shouldn't forget to quit the games when you thing that you have enough win and enough money in your hand so you will stay away from being addicting person. the other thing that you should thinking is become greedy when you see that you can win easily in short time and you should realize that this is just to attract you to stay in the gambling games.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:28:56 AM

This is the same story most of us have and know very good  Shocked Grin.

Spending a week to make 0.1 out of faucet and than bust it in a few min. Cry

You are not alone bro!
0.1 BTC a week on a faucet!? You made me laugh man!  Cheesy
It's just impossible. Today die to high price for bitcoin faucets pays very few and just sinking in different commercial and other things like that. I had experience about making money on faucets and I needed a lot of time, maybe a month to make 20$!!!  Shocked
Never heard the same as this. faucet is not possible to make you a good profit.. it can gives you addiction in the end that push you to deposit large amount.. to gamble.. like other said the price is increasing and not a good idea to waste your time in faucet..
Though faucets were not gonna provide the best earning for the time spend, the increasing price really profits the users. Gambling will be a good plan for users who are quite rich in the past. So one who has the plan of making money through gambling need to know their own affordability to stay active into gambling.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:38:12 AM

You are not alone bro!
It's just impossible. Today die to high price for bitcoin faucets pays very few and just sinking in different commercial and other things like that. I had experience about making money on faucets and I needed a lot of time, maybe a month to make 20$!!!  Shocked
Never heard the same as this. faucet is not possible to make you a good profit.. it can gives you addiction in the end that push you to deposit large amount.. to gamble.. like other said the price is increasing and not a good idea to waste your time in faucet..
Though faucets were not gonna provide the best earning for the time spend, the increasing price really profits the users. Gambling will be a good plan for users who are quite rich in the past. So one who has the plan of making money through gambling need to know their own affordability to stay active into gambling.

It is entirely wrong understanding about gambling because even though your rich but if you addict to these games and play every day then soon or later one may lose a lot or all money in these games. So it is better to go to gambling only if you need fun and entertainment and if you want to make money then should find suitable investments.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

I've had good moments and bad moments in my life, but the worst moments is when I spent the entire day gambling and focusing only to winning money for this or that.
I'm tired, seriously, to win big and then fall in more deep "debt" because of greediness. I can't afford to have such experiences anymore, it makes me sad the fact that instead of saving those money I preferred to spend them on a gambling site, I was like oh ok it's just x, so If i can lose it it's ok, oh it's just a faucet, it's ok if I lose it. But when If even with the faucet I reach like 0.06 or more, and then I lose them it's still a touch to the heart, that makes you say if I start back with this amount I can magically make it 0.6, yes probably, cause I did that in the past, as my far record is been from 0.001 to 1.6 btc in 3 hours with roulette, but let's not dig that.

I prefer spending the money on what are my necessities now, than see my wallet drop in amount. Every single f*** time, every time I had the chance to buy btc, or doge whatever, I ended up expecting to win big.
EVEN if I win big, I repeat that, I waste the money afterward, because I think it's a good idea to bet bigger now if my budget supports it, and there it goes down the hole.

Why I decided to leave gambling anyway? I saw how rapidly I was going down in the past few days, and like an hot potato to keep sinking my butt on the wallet. I'm tired of that. I better move my butt and find something that used to keep me busy, like programming, I love programming. But then I got stressed and I started to gamble.

I hope you all understand. All my friends I made in these years on the gambling sites, thank you everyone for your support of my strong decision.
Thanks everyone.

Gambling is really not bad , i think you have been out of focus on your game and have been greedy on the things that you have been wanted, greediness is the most and been the no.1 problem or enemy in the world of gambling, you need to change that thinking in order for you to win, dont lose hope, you must take the risk, stay on focus and as much as possible avoid greediness. You can do it.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

Thanks everyone.
You are bot contented about your ptofit even its big you want a more big than you get that is called greedy. That is not good if you are a greed person don't waste your time to gamble because i a sured you that you never win in that way.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:55:19 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 08:36:10 PM by wxa7115

This is the same story most of us have and know very good  Shocked Grin.

You are not alone bro!
0.1 BTC a week on a faucet!? You made me laugh man!  Cheesy
It's just impossible. Today die to high price for bitcoin faucets pays very few and just sinking in different commercial and other things like that. I had experience about making money on faucets and I needed a lot of time, maybe a month to make 20$!!!  Shocked
Correct and that is without taking into account that most of it will be eaten by miners fees so at the moment, and probably the future as well, using faucets to try to get some bitcoin seems like it is a bad deal when it comes to our time and effort, it is better to just buy more bitcoin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dasana212

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 02:58:22 PM

Because we humans and humans have a conscience. There are times when we are drowned by chaotic circumstances, there will be such whispers or whatever that encourages us to return to our true self. As in title: Why I suddenly decided to leave gambling alone? Because we human. Smiley
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

You are not alone bro!
Correct and that is without taking into account that most of it will be eaten by miners fees so at the moment, and probably the future as well, using faucets to try to gt some bitcoin seems like it is a bad deal when it comes to our time and effort, it is better to just buy more bitcoin.
What ever it maybe, I find something good as people will be having some reasons to leaving gambling. I believe faucets made people sticking with gambling as they could continue their gambling even they do lose all their bankroll just to develop and feed their addictions when they are not getting enough faucet rewards, they may start feel not worthy for their efforts and any decide to stay away.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:36:51 PM

Kudos to Op for presenting us not so bright side of gambling filled with negative emotions: anger, disappointment, greed and sadness.
It's amazing when he realized that in the end, extensive gambling, when your sole objective is to get rich has no future.
Don't even expect to win, play to lose and cherish every win. Ideally when you win big, never come back. That is the basic principle of every serious gambler.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

Thanks everyone.

Gambling is really not bad , i think you have been out of focus on your game and have been greedy on the things that you have been wanted, greediness is the most and been the no.1 problem or enemy in the world of gambling, you need to change that thinking in order for you to win, dont lose hope, you must take the risk, stay on focus and as much as possible avoid greediness. You can do it.

I agree with you, gambling is not bad, and also it is not necessary that we always win in it,
If we deal gambling like a good player, than it is not a problem to accept our lose.
Because in games we not always win. We win only luck wise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

Thanks everyone.

That happened because you were greedy, but that's nothing wrong with that -  mas everyone who ever gambled are at least little bit greedy.

It is really nice that you stopped gambling. I'm not saying that gambling is bad - gambling have many positive things, but it was definitely bad for you, as you couldn't stop gambling when you knew you had to. You life will be better now without gambling.
We all have got greedy at one point thinking gambling is an easy score when in fact its totally a death trap
Gambling is also one of the most distractive kinds of entertainment known to man and you still in the early stages of quitting gambling because its a tough transition and you know what they say bad habits die hard.....
Let gambling not come between your friendship you can still afford to share a good laugh! Grin Grin

"Bad habits die hard"... that is true, but it reallllly depends on person that have these bad habits. For ones it is impossible to stop doing something, but for others it is quite easy. I know that because i have 2 friends that started smoking at almost same time, and one day while they were drunk (lol) they said that it's time to stop. After few weeks one didn't smoke again, while other smokes till this day ;-)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:06:34 PM

Thanks everyone.

After reading your post I support your decision to quit gambling for good. You said you love programming so you have something interesting to do instead of gambling and that's great. Many gamblers have no other interests but you are not like them so you can turn programming into gambling(in the good sense of the word). Try to earn more and more with your programming skills and if you will not succeed try it again. Thus, unlike with gambling, you will win in the long run.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:23:44 PM

I agree with you, gambling is not bad, and also it is not necessary that we always win in it,
If we deal gambling like a good player, than it is not a problem to accept our lose.

Exactly. We dont really need to won all the game. We need to be lose also in order for us to correct our mistakes and improve ourselves. We need to upgrade our skills and improve our luck. But its up to you, whether you like to gamble again or stop it for a while and take a rest or should you stop it forever. But for me rest for awhile then gambled again.
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

Exactly. We dont really need to won all the game. We need to be lose also in order for us to correct our mistakes and improve ourselves. We need to upgrade our skills and improve our luck. But its up to you, whether you like to gamble again or stop it for a while and take a rest or should you stop it forever. But for me rest for awhile then gambled again.

How can you improve your luck dude? Luck is something we cannot control you can surely improve your skills but I don't think that will be helpful for you in gambling as gambling is purely luck based and no skills or strategies can help you in winning in gambling.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

How can you improve your luck dude? Luck is something we cannot control you can surely improve your skills but I don't think that will be helpful for you in gambling as gambling is purely luck based and no skills or strategies can help you in winning in gambling.
We cannot change our luck, that is a principle in this universe we cannot fully predict what it is going to happen because if we did then we could avoid all kind of things that may happen to us, some think they can improve their luck, with lucky charms but that is superstition.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:03:00 AM

We cannot change our luck, that is a principle in this universe we cannot fully predict what it is going to happen because if we did then we could avoid all kind of things that may happen to us, some think they can improve their luck, with lucky charms but that is superstition.
superstition is for those who are really desperate to win over the house those people who are really addicted they are relying their
future with the belief that they can change their fate with this lucky charm and always think that the big day will come at their side.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:01:56 AM

superstition is for those who are really desperate to win over the house those people who are really addicted they are relying their
future with the belief that they can change their fate with this lucky charm and always think that the big day will come at their side.

Which may happen once but will make us feel or wanted to ask for more. We should really left gambling since its not worthy at all,it can make us hooked in a way will not gain .it will only benefit the house unless we really knew to do the word control ,which we say we know yet hard to do.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:14:22 AM

Kudos to Op for presenting us not so bright side of gambling filled with negative emotions: anger, disappointment, greed and sadness.
It's amazing when he realized that in the end, extensive gambling, when your sole objective is to get rich has no future.
Don't even expect to win, play to lose and cherish every win. Ideally when you win big, never come back. That is the basic principle of every serious gambler.
I wish that was easy, as a gambler we always want more and our greediness will come out if we start winning big, it is good to quit and diverse the funds into something that will give you a better chance like real investment, that way you will be at profit even if you lose when you come back. Self discipline is really necessary, without that your journey to gambling is on the negative path.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:24:15 AM

I wish that was easy, as a gambler we always want more and our greediness will come out if we start winning big, it is good to quit and diverse the funds into something that will give you a better chance like real investment, that way you will be at profit even if you lose when you come back. Self discipline is really necessary, without that your journey to gambling is on the negative path.

It's not really easy to stop gambling, though that is not the problem. The problem lies in addiction and not being able to stop yourself depositing money into those casinos. If we can just control ourselves from using so much money in gambling, then that is alright. If not then good luck gambling your life away.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:02:05 AM

It's not really easy to stop gambling, though that is not the problem. The problem lies in addiction and not being able to stop yourself depositing money into those casinos. If we can just control ourselves from using so much money in gambling, then that is alright. If not then good luck gambling your life away.

that's right. its reslly easy to tell people or advise them to simply stop and quit gambling as we're not in theor shoes and we're not experincing what they're feeling. we have to understand that different people has different take on things. we ourselves may be addicted to somethins aside from gambling that we don't really notice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: