Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:51:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I suddenly decided to leave gambling alone.  (Read 9733 times)
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:32:12 PM

When you decided to leave gambling alone make sure that you will not comeback and play again once you did it make punishment to your self like your going to hand your self lol just kidding its good for you that you will never play gambling at all also congratulation to you for wasting time and money playing it.
Right, for me leaving gambling is a lesson in your life. Knowing and trying will help us to know the possible effects in our future of gambling. For me, it is much better to give my time to my family than waste it in gambling.

Additionally, it is much better to stop early because nothing will happen if we wait for the time when we already become addicted to gambling. Mostly, gambler turn to nothing even if they always win, their money is easily consumed for non-sense things like drinking alcohol.

Leaving gambling won't be a regret at all. Indeed, gambling can make us realize some things in life, more important things like it is much better to spend our time with family or friends than playing gambling. Experiences in gambling like winning, losing, and many more can help someone to be a better person in life once he realized how gambling had changed him so badly.

Being addicted to gambling is a dangerous thing, once addicted, someone can easily turned into a very different person. Moral values are easily forgotten and committing sins or crimes seems like a normal thing for them.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

When you decided to leave gambling alone make sure that you will not comeback and play again once you did it make punishment to your self like your going to hand your self lol just kidding its good for you that you will never play gambling at all also congratulation to you for wasting time and money playing it.
Right, for me leaving gambling is a lesson in your life. Knowing and trying will help us to know the possible effects in our future of gambling. For me, it is much better to give my time to my family than waste it in gambling.

Additionally, it is much better to stop early because nothing will happen if we wait for the time when we already become addicted to gambling. Mostly, gambler turn to nothing even if they always win, their money is easily consumed for non-sense things like drinking alcohol.
you have a big point there mate, in gambling there's no life because since you are just earning it easily if you are lucky you will just waste it in non important things thinking that you can always have it in the same way or you will keep playing and lose it back again, its just the life cycle of an addicted gambler, so better to think twice while you still got a chance to quit and keep everything as lesson that you won't like to commit the second time around.
Making our future with gambling is not possible. Where we earn there only we lose. Like that how much we make from gambling we can lose that money in the same gambling game. If anyone saves that money that is his talent. Usually, most of the gamblers will not save their winning amount. And yes it is a cycle today if you win tomo you will lose like that we never made a profit in gambling until we have control of our game.
Prasinos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:00:37 PM

Leaving gambling won't be a regret at all. Indeed, gambling can make us realize some things in life, more important things like it is much better to spend our time with family or friends than playing gambling. Experiences in gambling like winning, losing, and many more can help someone to be a better person in life once he realized how gambling had changed him so badly.

Being addicted to gambling is a dangerous thing, once addicted, someone can easily turned into a very different person. Moral values are easily forgotten and committing sins or crimes seems like a normal thing for them.

Right, gambling can easily turn someone into a very different person wherein the changes are not noticeable for the addicted one. He won't realize it until it is too late and that sometimes he had already committed too many sins. Even some gamblers who have manage to turned away from gambling seems like a different person too, I guess the mark of being a gambler will always remain.

I know some people who have succeeded in quitting gambling. All of them said the same thing, "Experience is the best teacher." I can see the regret in their eyes whenever they remember how they have wasted money and time in gambling but will smile and joke around about it just to ease the tension for themselves.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

I've had good moments and bad moments in my life, but the worst moments is when I spent the entire day gambling and focusing only to winning money for this or that.
I'm tired, seriously, to win big and then fall in more deep "debt" because of greediness. I can't afford to have such experiences anymore, it makes me sad the fact that instead of saving those money I preferred to spend them on a gambling site, I was like oh ok it's just x, so If i can lose it it's ok, oh it's just a faucet, it's ok if I lose it. But when If even with the faucet I reach like 0.06 or more, and then I lose them it's still a touch to the heart, that makes you say if I start back with this amount I can magically make it 0.6, yes probably, cause I did that in the past, as my far record is been from 0.001 to 1.6 btc in 3 hours with roulette, but let's not dig that.

I prefer spending the money on what are my necessities now, than see my wallet drop in amount. Every single f*** time, every time I had the chance to buy btc, or doge whatever, I ended up expecting to win big.
EVEN if I win big, I repeat that, I waste the money afterward, because I think it's a good idea to bet bigger now if my budget supports it, and there it goes down the hole.

Why I decided to leave gambling anyway? I saw how rapidly I was going down in the past few days, and like an hot potato to keep sinking my butt on the wallet. I'm tired of that. I better move my butt and find something that used to keep me busy, like programming, I love programming. But then I got stressed and I started to gamble.

I hope you all understand. All my friends I made in these years on the gambling sites, thank you everyone for your support of my strong decision.
Thanks everyone.

Your story is like the rest of gamblers out there. you lose mainly because if your greed, wanting to earn big thru gamble is so risky because if you focus on gambling youll end up losing more than earning. maybe if you go back to gambling, see gambling as fun not for profit.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Over and over again we hear these stories of those who practice poor bankroll management practices who fall into these depressive episodes because they cannot control their behavior, even when they know they should. My suggestion to anybody who is reading this thread, and who also relates to the OP's predicament, is to learn and adhere to a sound bankroll management plan....diversify, build slowly, and start saving a percentage of everything you collect <-----always put aside a percentage.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:39:03 PM

Over and over again we hear these stories of those who practice poor bankroll management practices who fall into these depressive episodes because they cannot control their behavior, even when they know they should. My suggestion to anybody who is reading this thread, and who also relates to the OP's predicament, is to learn and adhere to a sound bankroll management plan....diversify, build slowly, and start saving a percentage of everything you collect <-----always put aside a percentage.

I think its easier said than done mate. I also try your strategy way back, by doing sound management. But unfortunately, when everything is on the line, your judgement will be clouded and all you want to do is to win or recover what you have lost. So even if you put aside a percentage there comes a time that you need to get something out of that percentage and gamble and eventually lost everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

Making our future with gambling is not possible. Where we earn there only we lose. Like that how much we make from gambling we can lose that money in the same gambling game. If anyone saves that money that is his talent. Usually, most of the gamblers will not save their winning amount. And yes it is a cycle today if you win tomo you will lose like that we never made a profit in gambling until we have control of our game.
Making future with gambling is possible if you will become a pro gambler, preferably Poker Pro, and eventually, you will become a celebrity
This is exactly the case with professional poker players: play, become good at it, become pro, start your own brand through social media.
In the end, you would like to be like Dan Bilzerian:  https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/instagrammer-dan-bilzerian-tells-22-million-followers-boug/
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

I think its easier said than done mate. I also try your strategy way back, by doing sound management. But unfortunately, when everything is on the line, your judgement will be clouded and all you want to do is to win or recover what you have lost. So even if you put aside a percentage there comes a time that you need to get something out of that percentage and gamble and eventually lost everything.

Yes....that's where discipline comes into the equation.  I know that's the hard part, but it's necessary.  Without self-discipline we'll always fall short....and that goes for everything we do in life.  Too much chocolate makes us fat, too much alcohol ruins our livers...etc.  We have to learn to practice self-discipline, set a goal, and stick to the plan---->especially when our minds try to rationalize that reasoning away.  How many times have you said, "Damn, I should have listened to myself?"  
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

When gambling is not created for the purpose of finding financial support from it, it is obvious that we cannot expect making our future from gambling. Even gamblers get chances to make some profit, they will never try to save those profit as they always want to use that profits for further gambling. Gambling should be performed only for entertainment purpose otherwise it would be good to leave off it completely.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:01:05 AM

I agree with you mate. You really can't tell if your self control will be there with you in times when you're playing crucial in gambling. You're heart and mind are pounding at the same time so your judgement maybe getting poorer and you might lose everything.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
babsalt1975

Activity: 526
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

Most of us have been adversely affected due to gambling addiction because we have become greedy. If one can manage his bankroll and know how much he can gamble with, then I think it will be easier to manage the addiction. If you think that you have come to gamble and make a fortune overnight you will disappointed because you will end up losing everything. The most important thing to remember is to gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
GuppyMan

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:35:23 AM

I think many faced this, because they wanted to get a lot of money in an easy way, but this is not the best option. Gambling can not guarantee profits.

szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:43:40 AM

I think many faced this, because they wanted to get a lot of money in an easy way, but this is not the best option. Gambling can not guarantee profits.

Yes it cannot guarantee profit but you can be surprised with a life changing win if you continuously bet with what you can afford to loose. It's just that people are not disciplined enough before they embark on gambling spree and that's why the are easily victimized by the house.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Most of us have been adversely affected due to gambling addiction because we have become greedy. If one can manage his bankroll and know how much he can gamble with, then I think it will be easier to manage the addiction. If you think that you have come to gamble and make a fortune overnight you will disappointed because you will end up losing everything. The most important thing to remember is to gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
Yes we can not become rich in overnight if you think it is possible in gambling then you are wrong. You should wait for a long time to make more profit in gambling that too here no guarantee that you will make a profit. The losing chances are very high to compare winning chance. So don't expect anything before entering to this gambling, if you expect something then it will lead you to addict to gambling. Everything is on our hand how we can manage our greedy like that we can make a profit in gambling.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:21:12 AM

Yes its true ,many have face not only like that the worst if a person cant stand infront of a computer or cant go home because mo playing in casinos the OP are struggling playing gambling and i think he cant control when he plays gambling so to quit is the best thing that he do to leave the hobby of playing gambling activity.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

Yes its true ,many have face not only like that the worst if a person cant stand infront of a computer or cant go home because mo playing in casinos the OP are struggling playing gambling and i think he cant control when he plays gambling so to quit is the best thing that he do to leave the hobby of playing gambling activity.
Time will come for every gambler that we will realize we should quit, it's like a magic and there is only one reason why we quit and that is because we already lost our interest to play due to losing most of the time. On the other hand, even if a gambler is making money but he does not have the love to gamble, I think he might also think of quitting, never happen to me but the love will make you stay and could make you consider gambling as your passion.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

I've had good moments and bad moments in my life, but the worst moments is when I spent the entire day gambling and focusing only to winning money for this or that.
I'm tired, seriously, to win big and then fall in more deep "debt" because of greediness. I can't afford to have such experiences anymore, it makes me sad the fact that instead of saving those money I preferred to spend them on a gambling site, I was like oh ok it's just x, so If i can lose it it's ok, oh it's just a faucet, it's ok if I lose it. But when If even with the faucet I reach like 0.06 or more, and then I lose them it's still a touch to the heart, that makes you say if I start back with this amount I can magically make it 0.6, yes probably, cause I did that in the past, as my far record is been from 0.001 to 1.6 btc in 3 hours with roulette, but let's not dig that.

I prefer spending the money on what are my necessities now, than see my wallet drop in amount. Every single f*** time, every time I had the chance to buy btc, or doge whatever, I ended up expecting to win big.
EVEN if I win big, I repeat that, I waste the money afterward, because I think it's a good idea to bet bigger now if my budget supports it, and there it goes down the hole.

Why I decided to leave gambling anyway? I saw how rapidly I was going down in the past few days, and like an hot potato to keep sinking my butt on the wallet. I'm tired of that. I better move my butt and find something that used to keep me busy, like programming, I love programming. But then I got stressed and I started to gamble.

I hope you all understand. All my friends I made in these years on the gambling sites, thank you everyone for your support of my strong decision.
Thanks everyone.

Although it may sound at the beginning that you had a really bad experience in your life, I would say that this maybe was the best that happened to you in life. This means you will stop gambling and will focus on some other activities and not lose money like that never again. Gambling is not for everyone and you need a lot of self control and patience in order to come out on top at gambling. Very few persons in this world can achieve that. I suggest you keep programming or doing what you like rather than to lose a lot of money in gambling.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

Yes it cannot guarantee profit but you can be surprised with a life changing win if you continuously bet with what you can afford to loose. It's just that people are not disciplined enough before they embark on gambling spree and that's why the are easily victimized by the house.
I agree on that. There is only less probabilty of winning thus if you're not lucky, you'll just be defeated in gambling. For some reason, only gamble for what money you don't need and gamble for fun so yoye greediness won't trigger.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

If you keep gamble your money, there is a chance for you keep lose and lose to recover your losses. Leave gambling could reduce your loss and you may have a great time to allocate it for useful thing like going outside or doing other works.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
John777

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:34:46 AM

If you keep gamble your money, there is a chance for you keep lose and lose to recover your losses. Leave gambling could reduce your loss and you may have a great time to allocate it for useful thing like going outside or doing other works.

Yes, it will allow to have a lot of free time to practice other more useful things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: