Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I suddenly decided to leave gambling alone.  (Read 9733 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:54:18 AM

its for the better me too i decided to leave the gambling alone i don't mind the profit i get there as long as i can earn from trading and other investment i will choose and choose trading than gambling because in gambling you can lsoe everything while in trading you can minimize your lose because if the coins doesnt grow you can sell it by 50% of the original price.
I agree with you in a way because if you think about it, there could never be an assurance to win all the time with gambling but with trading, there are cases that you can swing back up with the losses that you have and you could also earn just by keeping bitcoins, because of the price. That's the awesome thing about Bitcoin and especially, the easy transactions it offers.

yes and if we realize about this then we can save our money and we can use our money for another purpose. maybe we can not totally leave from gambling places but at least, we can make decision to leavr gambling games for a while just to release our feeling in gambling and perhaps we can go back again into the gambling place to searching for fun pleasure.
Just forget about the past if you have really decided to leave gambling, that way you will not feel guilty of what you have done in the past, gambling is not wrong but you made a wrong decision and good thing you were able to realize and correct it on time. There still hope after every mistake and what you have to do is focus now in what could really bring your real money which in that matter I would recommend investing, you can still gamble but make it a fun activity.

Leaving the gambling activities jus for these reason is a good choice and those that happened from the past is not a bad experience, and for me I consider it as challenges in life as part of the learnings as we grow. I am suggesting that ICO is a good investments along with the campaigns of the bounty hunters who earned bitcoins just for trading of altcoins. If you decided to leave gambling alone it's a wise choice rather that staying as the same situations as now.

Yes,it's true..Leaving gambling is your own decision and choice. So far, I still like to gamble maybe because I am a newbie and I can see and feel the pleasure for what I am doing. I enjoyed the good services of nitrogensports. The good thing here is you can decide to go away gambling even hard..
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 03:47:47 AM

its for the better me too i decided to leave the gambling alone i don't mind the profit i get there as long as i can earn from trading and other investment i will choose and choose trading than gambling because in gambling you can lsoe everything while in trading you can minimize your lose because if the coins doesnt grow you can sell it by 50% of the original price.

I tried gambling before and lose a large amount and then because I can't control my emotions, it gotten worse where I gamble what I can't afford to lose and end up being in debt. Realizing my mistake after that, I find ways to earn and not touching gambling anymore in which I found trading. I am fond of analysis and all that is why now I enjoy trading even if at times I lose but i accept it since its part of my trading journey to learn. In gambling, its all or nothing so when I lose, the amount I gamble is all lost but when I trade even if it is a loss, there is still a chance I would still profit if I have patience. It is still a paper loss unless I would really sold it at a loss.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:18:10 AM

Good thing because before everything get's worse you already have decided to quit. Unlike other gamblers who is already destroying their life because of the abusive gambling who still does not realize that this the worst mistake they have ever did in their whole life.
i bet everybody have the same desire , to quit gambling before it is too late.

but still the reality says different. you want to leave but ignore it and keep playing . that is always happened everytime. try to looking for another distraction activity and it is always failed too. so what is the secret over here? really curious about this story  Roll Eyes .

Nah....I don't have a desire to quit gambling....In fact, when I lose, I just study my game harder to get better so that I can gamble more and more....I was the same way in school too ---> when I would miss a problem or do bad on a test, it would motivate me to try harder, study more, master the problem set, get better.
that should be a different story and you should treat in in different way too lol , if you talking about good things like what you have experienced in an oldschool then that is fair enough , but when you talking about gambling which it is always bad things , i don't think so.

leave gambling when you feel it could harm your life , decrease your gambling intensity to not get addicted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:08:49 AM

Good thing because before everything get's worse you already have decided to quit. Unlike other gamblers who is already destroying their life because of the abusive gambling who still does not realize that this the worst mistake they have ever did in their whole life.

but still the reality says different. you want to leave but ignore it and keep playing . that is always happened everytime. try to looking for another distraction activity and it is always failed too. so what is the secret over here? really curious about this story  Roll Eyes .

Nah....I don't have a desire to quit gambling....In fact, when I lose, I just study my game harder to get better so that I can gamble more and more....I was the same way in school too ---> when I would miss a problem or do bad on a test, it would motivate me to try harder, study more, master the problem set, get better.
that should be a different story and you should treat in in different way too lol , if you talking about good things like what you have experienced in an oldschool then that is fair enough , but when you talking about gambling which it is always bad things , i don't think so.

leave gambling when you feel it could harm your life , decrease your gambling intensity to not get addicted.
You decided to leave gambling. Well, I would really appreciate your stance because it is much better to give up on gambling rather continue with it even after losing again and again. If you found yourself being addicted to it, then there is none other option left besides of giving up. Gambling always proves to be harm in the end.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

You decided to leave gambling. Well, I would really appreciate your stance because it is much better to give up on gambling rather continue with it even after losing again and again. If you found yourself being addicted to it, then there is none other option left besides of giving up. Gambling always proves to be harm in the end.
I have always encouraged those who decide to leave this game. Gambling is an evil. It has destroyed families and I have even heard cases of people who committed suicide after losing all their wealth. It is better to stop now before it is too late and too difficult to survive.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:37:03 PM

I have always encouraged those who decide to leave this game. Gambling is an evil. It has destroyed families and I have even heard cases of people who committed suicide after losing all their wealth. It is better to stop now before it is too late and too difficult to survive.
Thank god, there are people who understand the fact that gambling is no way of earning money. It is very destructive in nature and it has already destroyed many families. The gamblers who get addicted to this don’t even care about their families and wealth. Gambling is a dark hole that absorbs everything you put in it and there are no chances of recovering them at all.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:57:17 PM

i personally have also decided for so many times to stop gambling but cannot succeeded in my aims. in fact  i am addicted to gambling and therefore i found it difficult to control myself not to play gambling again, but i could not succeeded. i think it need a more hard work and struggle for it to stop gambling for ever.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:20:24 AM

i personally have also decided for so many times to stop gambling but cannot succeeded in my aims. in fact  i am addicted to gambling and therefore i found it difficult to control myself not to play gambling again, but i could not succeeded. i think it need a more hard work and struggle for it to stop gambling for ever.

Is this why you join signature campaigns and keep the earnings from it to the gambling site? I think you should try a different approach that makes you have an effort to deposit in the gambling site. What I mean is that make your funds into a cold storage and try to feel that you are too lazy to send bitcoins from your cold storage wallet onto the network to send funds through it. I don't know if that could help, but it works on me.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:41:38 AM

Thank god, there are people who understand the fact that gambling is no way of earning money. It is very destructive in nature and it has already destroyed many families. The gamblers who get addicted to this don’t even care about their families and wealth. Gambling is a dark hole that absorbs everything you put in it and there are no chances of recovering them at all.
Gambling will give you headache for losing much of money in playing. Yes I agree for those who gamble and become addicted into it will eventually destroyed and out of control. So it is better to control your emotions and stay out of gambling.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:11:21 AM

Be proud of your decision. There are only few gamblers who realizes that they are going down. Atleast you, you realize it before you hit the bottom. Find something that you can use your time with. I think you need to work, so you can regain what you've lost those days.

Sometimes we should learn from the mistakes of others than doing it our selves and learn from experience(it is harder that way).

Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:11:24 PM

Be proud of your decision. There are only few gamblers who realizes that they are going down. Atleast you, you realize it before you hit the bottom. Find something that you can use your time with. I think you need to work, so you can regain what you've lost those days.

Sometimes we should learn from the mistakes of others than doing it our selves and learn from experience(it is harder that way).

when we look at some of the cases that occur about gambling,
a lot of people who stop gambling dikarnakan they went bankrupt,
and the question "what makes them bankrupt?"
I think it happens because they play gambling with an ambition that is too high. who creates, fallen to himself
and that's when they suddenly decide to leave the gambling alone.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Meowth05

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

I tried gambling before and lose a large amount and then because I can't control my emotions, it gotten worse where I gamble what I can't afford to lose and end up being in debt. Realizing my mistake after that, I find ways to earn and not touching gambling anymore in which I found trading. I am fond of analysis and all that is why now I enjoy trading even if at times I lose but i accept it since its part of my trading journey to learn. In gambling, its all or nothing so when I lose, the amount I gamble is all lost but when I trade even if it is a loss, there is still a chance I would still profit if I have patience. It is still a paper loss unless I would really sold it at a loss.
Same as you in my first attempt in gambling they let me win and as the time passes by I always ended up in loss. Then I realizes that gambling is not the answer to gain profit then I found this forum. In my opinion earning through gambling is futile because you will never have a high income here and it will never give a pleasure since every time you lose you'll get frustrated.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

Everyone had good and bad moments and gambling, but mostly bad moments are more often than good ones. Gambling is fun, but the odds of winning is too low. In gambling winning is a goal that's why it's often for gamblers to lose. Gambling makes good money but it's risky. There's a chance to multiply your money multiple times, but same goes with losing.
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:38 PM

Everyone had good and bad moments and gambling, but mostly bad moments are more often than good ones. Gambling is fun, but the odds of winning is too low. In gambling winning is a goal that's why it's often for gamblers to lose. Gambling makes good money but it's risky. There's a chance to multiply your money multiple times, but same goes with losing.
You can multiply your money in just a few seconds, but in few seconds only you will lose everything. We do not play gambling with the intention of making money. You can just play your game to win your bet but don't chase your loss. It will give you more loss. When people lose more money in a row that time, people will take sudden decision to stop gambling.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Same as you in my first attempt in gambling they let me win and as the time passes by I always ended up in loss. Then I realizes that gambling is not the answer to gain profit then I found this forum. In my opinion earning through gambling is futile because you will never have a high income here and it will never give a pleasure since every time you lose you'll get frustrated.
- Yeah, income from gambling is only one thing in our imagination, most of our results is only loss and a loss that can not be recovered, we may have fun the first time we play gambling but gradually we are just angry, depressed and tired. In gambling, the fun is too little but the sadness is too much, I also had a period of continuous gambling every day with the hope of earning some capital, I remember very clearly my bitcoin came from the faucet free and I gambled for hours to earn 0.001 btc per day, after a week, my health dropped, tired and exhausted. The focus on gambling made me tense, and finally I made the wise decision that I quit gambling, I feel great when I have a good sleep and do not need to think about earning bitcoin from gambling tomorrow morning.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:41:16 PM

You can multiply your money in just a few seconds, but in few seconds only you will lose everything. We do not play gambling with the intention of making money. You can just play your game to win your bet but don't chase your loss. It will give you more loss. When people lose more money in a row that time, people will take sudden decision to stop gambling.

Indeed. Notice how making money is less likely to happen than losing a lot especially if you're gamblig for an extended time. Don't let yourself be dragged to the bottom with gambling addiction and make the right decision against excessive gambling

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

yes, everyone experiences it too, some others has been disappointed because of their misfortune or because of their losses what matter most is we keep on fighting even though we may lose someday, being lose in the game is normal, i  think most of us have been experienced it too, just set your goals, set your money limits, your emotion need to be manage it is needed so much, but whatever your decision is, it is up to you.

Y U MAD AT ME
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:09:41 AM

I've had good moments and bad moments in my life, but the worst moments is when I spent the entire day gambling and focusing only to winning money for this or that.
I'm tired, seriously, to win big and then fall in more deep "debt" because of greediness. I can't afford to have such experiences anymore, it makes me sad the fact that instead of saving those money I preferred to spend them on a gambling site, I was like oh ok it's just x, so If i can lose it it's ok, oh it's just a faucet, it's ok if I lose it. But when If even with the faucet I reach like 0.06 or more, and then I lose them it's still a touch to the heart, that makes you say if I start back with this amount I can magically make it 0.6, yes probably, cause I did that in the past, as my far record is been from 0.001 to 1.6 btc in 3 hours with roulette, but let's not dig that.

I prefer spending the money on what are my necessities now, than see my wallet drop in amount. Every single f*** time, every time I had the chance to buy btc, or doge whatever, I ended up expecting to win big.
EVEN if I win big, I repeat that, I waste the money afterward, because I think it's a good idea to bet bigger now if my budget supports it, and there it goes down the hole.

Why I decided to leave gambling anyway? I saw how rapidly I was going down in the past few days, and like an hot potato to keep sinking my butt on the wallet. I'm tired of that. I better move my butt and find something that used to keep me busy, like programming, I love programming. But then I got stressed and I started to gamble.

I hope you all understand. All my friends I made in these years on the gambling sites, thank you everyone for your support of my strong decision.
Thanks everyone.

Lucky you as some gamblers dont have the epiphany and the realization that they can stop. SOme just go with the motions, assuming and having blind faith that they can go and win back the moneh they lost while in reality they are just digging ip their own grave.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:26:56 AM

It is not that they don't care about their families or about their wealth, it is just because they were blinded by gambling. They don't know how to win all back the money that they have lost on it, that is why addiction devour their sanity. There are some cases that too much addiction could lead you to death or to have mental disorder, and this is the worst case scenario that could happen to anyone who is addicted to gambling, leaving gambling alone and move on about your losses will be a good idea.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:12:14 AM

It is not that they don't care about their families or about their wealth, it is just because they were blinded by gambling. They don't know how to win all back the money that they have lost on it, that is why addiction devour their sanity. There are some cases that too much addiction could lead you to death or to have mental disorder, and this is the worst case scenario that could happen to anyone who is addicted to gambling, leaving gambling alone and move on about your losses will be a good idea.
Gambling is to those who knows how to manage their time and priorities. Who can easily moved on on losses and who knows that it's not a job wherein we can earn but instead for pleasure and enjoyment only, if we all knew and apply it then we can still play gambling if not better think now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: