Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 |ANN| MYSTERIUM NETWORK - Decentralized VPN built on blockchain |MYST|  (Read 127319 times)
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:01:49 PM

They actually posted the progress update.
All that they could say for now.
Ppl invested millions, yes, that is why the team is working instead of entertaining you here.
Be sure, when they will be ready to submit public working release of the system,
they will hire a whistle-blowers to spam the hype to sell out their token pool at 100x price.
Unfortunately, it will be too late for investors. As usual.

Btw, have you installed Myst VPN node?

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rastoha

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:38:37 PM

It is so disgusting to read those massive whines all about the same: lack of communication, blah blah...
Developers communicate in the official way.
All the news for the moment from them:
We are setting up development environment and looking for extra developers to join the team.
I appreciate their attitude to these whiners, keeping silence is the best solution.
And this makes me believe it will be super successful project, as they are concentrated on things that matter.
Moreover, they provided you with instant Bittrex listing just next day ICO ended.
They understand these so-called investors very well...

One thing is communication in the official way, but why they made all the communication channels, if they dont want to communicate?! That is the worst possible approach and it seems, that they have no one with PR / communication / marketing skills in their team, who is able to realize that. Even a quality product CANT survive or get successful today without a proper communication. Have you experienced their Telegram chat? No one is moderating it, no one is answering any questions there, 70% of posts there are spam now... I can imagine, that on Slack it is very similar... If you decide to create an official communication channel for your firm / project / platform, you need to have someone, who is active there... otherwise it has very negative consequences for the value of the project...

Why they created all these, if they dont have someone / time / will to manage those channels properly?
https://i.imgur.com/qCGOT7M.png

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:09:35 PM

So from what I understand there won't be much development news until after summer

I have heard somewhere that the MYST coins will be listed on the international version of YUNBI on JUly 16th. Is that ture? Any guys konw if the MYST conin will be listed on Polonix?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

So from what I understand there won't be much development news until after summer

I have heard somewhere that the MYST coins will be listed on the international version of YUNBI on JUly 16th. Is that ture? Any guys konw if the MYST conin will be listed on Polonix?

yunbi is not a good one. No a plus for MYST.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

Update on Slack:

Hello all,

I believe there's lots of speculation that we are gone, or that it's a scam, or that we are  vacationing somewhere at the end of the world.

That's just not true.

Well some of the team is out for a while, but rest of us are working daily. Yet the work is not - communicating, it's preparing for next phase.

At this moment - we are in a setup phase. When you setup your new workspace - there's usually not much so show in the beginning, as the actual work isn't considered started yet. Same holds true for Mysterium. Not much to show, mostly preparation tasks, as active development hasn't started yet - that's why you are not seeing any updates in our repository.

We are in a process of setting up team and various elements of working environment. That includes lots of invisible things happening behind the scenes. Development phase will follow a bit later - first we must prepare for it.

Some of you are comparing us to Ethereum Foundation. That's a bit unfair - EF is an established organisation with well established processes and a substantial team. We are not there yet. If you have been following Ethereum team for their first year(2014), then you will remember - there was not much of visible progress in the beginning, while they were increasing their output towards the launch of Olympic - a full year later. That's because it's slow in the beginning, that's the time to lay your solid foundation and it's more than just development of the product. This is exactly what we are doing now. We need to make sure first things are in place before we head into development. So I am sorry, but for the next few months - there will not be much to show, especially on the product side. Yet we will still find ways to show you our progress, just please don't expect a rocket launch (I mean product launch) tomorrow - that would be a bit unrealistic.

Mysterium is a long term project and that's how we inside the team look at it - as a long term commitment.

Some more specific updates will flow within next few weeks.

Thank you for understanding and hope you are all enjoying a great summer.

P.S. By the way - soon we will start looking for team in our Berlin office (mostly developers), if you know anyone who might be a great addition to Mysterium team - please let me know.
LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

Update on Slack:

...snip...

Thanks for posting that, I think it will do a lot to reassure people who aren't in Slack (the majority of investors probably aren't).

They still need to work on their communication though... having a Twitter that's been inactive since the ICO looks bad for them. Same for their blog.
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

Update on Slack:

Hello all,

I believe there's lots of speculation that we are gone, or that it's a scam, or that we are  vacationing somewhere at the end of the world.

That's just not true.

Well some of the team is out for a while, but rest of us are working daily. Yet the work is not - communicating, it's preparing for next phase.

At this moment - we are in a setup phase. When you setup your new workspace - there's usually not much so show in the beginning, as the actual work isn't considered started yet. Same holds true for Mysterium. Not much to show, mostly preparation tasks, as active development hasn't started yet - that's why you are not seeing any updates in our repository.

We are in a process of setting up team and various elements of working environment. That includes lots of invisible things happening behind the scenes. Development phase will follow a bit later - first we must prepare for it.

Some of you are comparing us to Ethereum Foundation. That's a bit unfair - EF is an established organisation with well established processes and a substantial team. We are not there yet. If you have been following Ethereum team for their first year(2014), then you will remember - there was not much of visible progress in the beginning, while they were increasing their output towards the launch of Olympic - a full year later. That's because it's slow in the beginning, that's the time to lay your solid foundation and it's more than just development of the product. This is exactly what we are doing now. We need to make sure first things are in place before we head into development. So I am sorry, but for the next few months - there will not be much to show, especially on the product side. Yet we will still find ways to show you our progress, just please don't expect a rocket launch (I mean product launch) tomorrow - that would be a bit unrealistic.

Mysterium is a long term project and that's how we inside the team look at it - as a long term commitment.

P.S. By the way - soon we will start looking for team in our Berlin office (mostly developers), if you know anyone who might be a great addition to Mysterium team - please let me know.

Thank you @shewasfourteen

It's good for who's not on Slack.

Still prefer proper communications under any circumstances.

s@t0sh!

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

Update on Slack:

Hello all,

That's just not true.

This is a common issue across ICOs. Most updates are shared on Telegram and Slack etc.

Honestly, BitcoinTalk is not a friendly interface. It might have been the original forum for bitcoin, but it's high time we moved on to something like Steem. Even Bounty campaigns can be conducted much better on Steem as it's difficult to rig the system there.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

Why is the price and volume so low on BTrex?
I think the potential of this coin is huge but it needs a bit of time. Still I don't understand no interest, in comparison to shitcoins traded in large amounts.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

Update on Slack:

Hello all,

I believe there's lots of speculation that we are gone, or that it's a scam, or that we are  vacationing somewhere at the end of the world.

That's just not true.

This is a common issue across ICOs. Most updates are shared on Telegram and Slack etc.

Honestly, BitcoinTalk is not a friendly interface. It might have been the original forum for bitcoin, but it's high time we moved on to something like Steem. Even Bounty campaigns can be conducted much better on Steem as it's difficult to rig the system there.

Umm...why does this individual have a link to another ICO as his signature ? Is he affiliated with Myst team ?

Shewasfourteen

Bitquence ▬ Next Generation Cryptocurrency Wallet ▬ Bitquence
✔ UNIVERSAL WALLET ✔ RISK DIVERSIFICATION ✔ EASY AND ACCESSIBLE
BLOG ▬ FACEBOOK ▬ SLACK ▬ TWITTER
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:25:00 AM

New lows in market value everyday,the team needs to do something.
BitsifyOfficial

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:01:39 AM

I'll continue holding MYST, this is long term for me, hope the team prevails in the near future,
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:11:35 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 08:42:16 AM by Zer0Sum

https://medium.com/mysterium-network/mysterium-is-preparing-for-long-road-ahead-6ad38bffe429

- getting ready to move to an office in Berlin

- some are in it for the long term, some for a quick profit. We salute both ends of this spectrum

- we are promising an update once a month on the first day of each month

Both Storj and Sia have been in development for 2 years...
MYST has a working alpha one can download... so is probably < 6 months away from going live.

Also, some 2017 VPN stats... 20% usage in Asia vs only about 5% in USA and EU

https://www.vpnmentor.com/blog/vpn-use-data-privacy-stats
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

The price is out of control of the team.

What the team should do is to develop their product step by step.

Those who only want quit profit should sell MYST and invest others.
h0g0f0g0

Activity: 295

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:53:08 PM

The price is out of control of the team.

What the team should do is to develop their product step by step.

Those who only want quit profit should sell MYST and invest others.

Yup. No "to the moon" here. Maybe in a year.
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:16:15 PM

Stop whining about price.  It is a good opportunity to have more.  Look at WAVES, it was under a dollar for almost one year..

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:21:05 AM

Stop whining about price.  It is a good opportunity to have more.  Look at WAVES, it was under a dollar for almost one year..

Yes, you are right. A good project should be a long term investment, like the ETH, the WAVES, when there is a period with low price and finally it will turn out to a success. I hope the team can keep working hard to do something real.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
haberjoe

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

Maybe it is only me who doesn't get it. Mysterium came out and updated everybody. Sounded all very good including their excellent choice for Berlin to build their team. As I understood from the announcement they will take some time to set up the infrastructure of the business. I think that sounds all very encouraging but the price dropped even further. Just hoping somebody can shed some light on this for me. I am just about to buy more of these coins as it seems obvious to me that it is a good long term investment (2 years I hope). Am I just naive and inexperienced to think like that? Is there something else I have forgotten to consider? Is there somebody else who is building more or less the same?
The money they collected through the ICO doesn't seem much for the potential of turnover and profit it could create.
I would greatly appreciate any advise or thoughts.
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Maybe it is only me who doesn't get it. Mysterium came out and updated everybody. Sounded all very good including their excellent choice for Berlin to build their team. As I understood from the announcement they will take some time to set up the infrastructure of the business. I think that sounds all very encouraging but the price dropped even further. Just hoping somebody can shed some light on this for me. I am just about to buy more of these coins as it seems obvious to me that it is a good long term investment (2 years I hope). Am I just naive and inexperienced to think like that? Is there something else I have forgotten to consider? Is there somebody else who is building more or less the same?
The money they collected through the ICO doesn't seem much for the potential of turnover and profit it could create.
Take a look at the market.  Its a bear market.  That's it.  You own coins 80% chance it'll go lower.

Until this expects up, expect to be in the gutters.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

SIA................ $300,000,000

STORJ + SJCX... $50,000,000

MYST.............. $25,000,000

I always thought Sia had poor usability, but they lucked out with a Big Polo Pump = Super Bubble...
And David Vorick has become a Guru and talks the Big Talk of "taking on Amazon".

Thought STORJ had a better design, but they are having issues moving to Ethereum from XCP.

MYST is well positioned with a cool product, but team not well known... seems like fair price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: