Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi  (Read 156066 times)
fie$taboys

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

Any guide for setting up a node with mining on Windows 10? I have downloaded the exe and patch from github, still downloading the blockchain from the website. In which folder should I save it? And what else to do? Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:16:03 PM

The only reason why I am selling is to get more miners on board to take away network share from the large miner(s)...

No. That is not the only reason.

At least stay honest and dont try to play us like children. I am not trusting this guy.

And considering the prospects of huge price growth for Bismuth in the near future, I think this is a great offer.

lol. Will the price growth be bigly or tremendous?

If you can't afford the miner or just don't have enough GPUs to make it worthwhile for yourself, it doesn't mean an operator with 500+ video cards can't make ROI in a matter of days using my OpenCL kernel.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

I'm selling a Bismuth GPU miner (OpenCL) that works for AMD and Nvidia.

Achieves a hashrate of 500-600 MH on AMD RX 400/500 series cards, and over 1200 MH on GTX 1080 Tis. Miner is optimized for AMD mainly, Nvidia has substantial CPU usage. Only supports solo mining currently to local pool created through Bismuth config file, or just to your node on the same computer.

Sale price for the miner is 2.5 BTC privately (3 copies MAX will be sold), or 5 BTC for full public release. If you are interested and would like proof, please PM me. Will use trusted Bitcointalk escrows.

hahaha 2.5 BTC? with the current DIFF and Price you are not able to get anything back from that 2.5 BTC. (The Reason why you are sell this most probably)

The only reason why I am selling is to get more miners on board to take away network share from the large miner(s) that are mining and dumping instantaneously. My private sale targets large GPU farm operators, as an AMD rig mining Bismuth is much, much more profitable than mining Ethereum. And considering the prospects of huge price growth for Bismuth in the near future, I think this is a great offer. I dropped the price from 15 BTC (1 copy) to 2.5 BTC (3 copies). I will see if there are any takers for it.

That is total Bullshit, a large Farm Operater would NEVER consider your offer, because Bismuth is an inliquid Market without an working Exchange. (Yes Cryptopia is already off chain again)

And if someone think that BIS is a nice Coin with Future, he could buy with the 2.5 BTC directly BIS...

Any new coin begins with an illiquid market. Daily inflation is just over 20,000 coins daily, which is around 1-1.2 BTC per day. Any intelligent miner would understand the prospects of holding an undervalued coin. You really can't speak for the opinion of large farm operators as you aren't a large farm operator yourself.

Mining since 2014
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:37:39 PM

Achieves a hashrate of 500-600 MH on AMD RX 400/500 series cards, and over 1200 MH on GTX 1080 Tis. Miner is optimized for AMD mainly, Nvidia has substantial CPU usage. Only supports solo mining currently to local pool created through Bismuth config file, or just to your node on the same computer.

Sale price for the miner is 2.5 BTC privately (3 copies MAX will be sold), or 5 BTC for full public release. If you are interested and would like proof, please PM me. Will use trusted Bitcointalk escrows.

hahaha 2.5 BTC? with the current DIFF and Price you are not able to get anything back from that 2.5 BTC. (The Reason why you are sell this most probably)

The only reason why I am selling is to get more miners on board to take away network share from the large miner(s) that are mining and dumping instantaneously. My private sale targets large GPU farm operators, as an AMD rig mining Bismuth is much, much more profitable than mining Ethereum. And considering the prospects of huge price growth for Bismuth in the near future, I think this is a great offer. I dropped the price from 15 BTC (1 copy) to 2.5 BTC (3 copies). I will see if there are any takers for it.

That is total Bullshit, a large Farm Operater would NEVER consider your offer, because Bismuth is an inliquid Market without an working Exchange. (Yes Cryptopia is already off chain again)

And if someone think that BIS is a nice Coin with Future, he could buy with the 2.5 BTC directly BIS...

Any new coin begins with an illiquid market. Daily inflation is just over 20,000 coins daily, which is around 1-1.2 BTC per day. Any intelligent miner would understand the prospects of holding an undervalued coin. You really can't speak for the opinion of large farm operators as you aren't a large farm operator yourself.

that is still total bullshit.
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

You're in denial.

Mining since 2014
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:30:50 PM

You're in denial.

Damn 2.5 BTC for the GPU miner??  Huh Sucks that there's noone out there willing to build one and make it public for the same amount.
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:29 PM

You're in denial.

Damn 2.5 BTC for the GPU miner??  Huh Sucks that there's noone out there willing to build one and make it public for the same amount.

Public release is 5 BTC, however I am willing to lower it depending on participation of funding of that amount. I prefer public release rather than private sales.

Mining since 2014
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:22 PM

Well that's good to know

You're in denial.

Damn 2.5 BTC for the GPU miner??  Huh Sucks that there's noone out there willing to build one and make it public for the same amount.

Public release is 5 BTC, however I am willing to lower it depending on participation of funding of that amount. I prefer public release rather than private sales.

Well that's good to know, not sure how big of a community this coin has but I may be willing to chip in for the public release of the miner.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:07:40 AM

Well that's good to know

You're in denial.

Damn 2.5 BTC for the GPU miner??  Huh Sucks that there's noone out there willing to build one and make it public for the same amount.

Well that's good to know, not sure how big of a community this coin has but I may be willing to chip in for the public release of the miner.

Im also willing to chip in!

But really I think its up to the devs Wink
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:11:26 AM

Well that's good to know

You're in denial.

Im also willing to chip in!

But really I think its up to the devs Wink

Or maybe the Devs know someone who can make one cheaper? I mean 5 BTC is a lot of money, maybe we could start an ICO for the miner  Grin
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:21:17 AM

what we currently need is a stable Network and not a GPU Miner, DEV should work on that first. Game of Forks is a bit annoying.
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

what we currently need is a stable Network and not a GPU Miner, DEV should work on that first. Game of Forks is a bit annoying.

waiting still for a gpu miner for puplic

Satochi is dead
Sy_

Activity: 21
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

Won't help you much if half the nodes are on the wrong chain and you can't sync em, i agree with jadefalke.
OXUS

KEK

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:37:55 PM

Won't help you much if half the nodes are on the wrong chain and you can't sync em, i agree with jadefalke.

that happen because of the the unequal game of hash ..... once you have a gpu miner and mining become decentralized ...mining would happen on main pools like any network without any problem

Satochi is dead
Verigus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

I mine, bought and hold BIS, but sometimes I feel like BIS is money making machine for someone who has GPU miner only not for investors or CPU miners.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
OXUS

KEK

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

I mine, bought and hold BIS, but sometimes I feel like BIS is money making machine for someone who has GPU miner only not for investors or CPU miners.

thats why i sold my bismuth once it hit cryptobia at 20k and never looked back ... i believe in decentralized mining and a healthy network

Satochi is dead
evok3d

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:18:56 PM

thats why i sold my bismuth once it hit cryptobia at 20k and never looked back ... i believe in decentralized mining and a healthy network

wait, so there are people who can and are GPU mining this, while there is no public version available and others are mining with CPU or getting it from an exchange? That seems terrible, why would you release it without GPU miner if others can do it and just dump? Its like having ASIC miners privately and exclusively available while people are using normal methods.. its not very fair and would cause a lot of centralization issues, not just now, but into the future.

M E   D I   A
P  R -    ▄▄███████▄▄   
  ▄██████▀██████▄ 
 ███████   ███████
▐██████     ██████▌
██████▌     ▐██████
▐██████     ██████▌
 ▀██████▄ ▄██████▀
   ▀███████████▀  
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
- T  O  C - O - L
MEDIA Protocol in Action
              ▄▄██████▄▄
            ▄████████████▄
           █████▌ ▀▀███████
   ▄████▄▄██████     ▀█████▌
 ▄███▀ ▀████████      ▐█████
▐███▌   ▐████████      ████▌
▐███    ██████████▄▄  ▐████
 ▀███▄▄████▀▀████████████▀
   ▀▀███▀▀     ▀▀████▀▀
   ▄▄▄████████████████▄▄▄    
 ████████████████████████▄  
▐███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌ 
████████████▀▀▀        █████ 
█████████▀             █████ 
███████              ▐█████ 
█████▀               ██████ 
███▌              ▄██████ 
█████             ▄█████████ 
████▌          ▄▄██████████ 
▐████▄▄▄▄██████████████████▌ 
 ▀███████████████████████▀  
   ▀▀███████████████████▀    
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:24 PM

wait, so there are people who can and are GPU mining this, while there is no public version available and others are mining with CPU or getting it from an exchange? That seems terrible, why would you release it without GPU miner if others can do it and just dump? Its like having ASIC miners privately and exclusively available while people are using normal methods.. its not very fair and would cause a lot of centralization issues, not just now, but into the future.
THIS

The longer this continues the more damage it will do
Gladimor
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:56:09 AM

THIS

The longer this continues the more damage it will do

That is why I am asking 5 BTC for my AMD/Nvidia miner. It's not much to ask for since daily inflation is 1+ BTC daily at current low prices.

Mining since 2014
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:29:37 AM

There are actual mathematical statistics to prove decentralization

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: