Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47966 times)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:57:41 AM

bitcoin isn't a commercial product, as it isn't a propriety thing, instead this is an open sourced. however advertising bitcoins in TV IMO is not the most efficient option to promote bitcoin; online advertising is better. as well, bitcoin is nothing backed as everyone know, it is subject to the rise and down. it is just as same as promoting a new investing product.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

It is up to the various crypto ventures to advertise about themselves in the TV. Why can't exchanges such as BTC-e, Bitstamp and Kraken purchase a few advertisement slots in the major business TV channels? The same goes for other ventures such as BitPay, Bitify, and Bitpremier.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

This is a good action for bitcoin to advertise in public, I guess this is a good idea.
We hope some one will initiate for this one.
The question now which product or services will offer this kind of method of payment in television? Is anyone dared to do it?

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

This is a good action for bitcoin to advertise in public, I guess this is a good idea.
We hope some one will initiate for this one.
The question now which product or services will offer this kind of method of payment in television? Is anyone dared to do it?
I think there are a lot of television channels that are willing to promote bitcoin and the payments will be easy because before they execute the program or the commercial or show or anything like that, they will probably plan for the best first so the presentation will become perfect and very attractive to people specially to those people who are looking for opportunities.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

bitcoin isn't a commercial product, as it isn't a propriety thing, instead this is an open sourced. however advertising bitcoins in TV IMO is not the most efficient option to promote bitcoin; online advertising is better. as well, bitcoin is nothing backed as everyone know, it is subject to the rise and down. it is just as same as promoting a new investing product.

You guys are like the kid on the playground that has a decent toy and simply cannot live with the fact that not every other kid is amazed and wanting their own.  Bitcoin has its life cycle and no matter what you do and no matter where you put the information, it is going to follow that course. 

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:31:20 AM

I doubt advertising on T.V will help bitcoin. The business news channels such as CNBC have already covered bitcoin, this is enough for potential investors to be interested into bitcoin. Best thing is word of mouth advertisement, where you introduce bitcoin to other people. You could show them how to transfer, receive and store bitcoin. Perhaps even clear their questions.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dhimas Kanjeng

Activity: 290

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:28:53 AM

I doubt advertising on T.V will help bitcoin. The business news channels such as CNBC have already covered bitcoin, this is enough for potential investors to be interested into bitcoin. Best thing is word of mouth advertisement, where you introduce bitcoin to other people. You could show them how to transfer, receive and store bitcoin. Perhaps even clear their questions.
Yes correct, I think advertising on tv for unfavorable bitcoin products, high costs and the average tv audience ignores the tv ads, the better the ads on the internet (google adsense, or on this forum).

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     COVEX  |  One Stop Trading Platform      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|  |  |  |  Fast & Reliable  |  Real Time  |  Secure  |  Sharing Fees  |  |  |  |
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook     ██  PRE-ICO: MAY 12TH  ██     Twitter  Reddit  Medium
X1easter

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:32:44 AM

Doing that as individuals, would require a campaign or collecting funds and then deciding WHICH TV's that we will advertise in, and that would be an issue in it's own, beside seeing an ad, some people will assume BTC is a company or another for-profit project, not an open currency.
This (running ads) should be a job for bitcoin large enterprises that benefit with increases adoption, some of those millions should be reinvested into ads.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:46:03 AM

As much as Bitcoin has been a lot of fun and made most of us on here rich beyond rich, it is not that dawn of the age of aquarius, it is a service and a creation that will have its place and that is that.  The most use will likely come from some of the coins created based on Bitcoin, with some tinkering done to better fit the "gotta have it now" generation of gluttons.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:12:57 AM

Yes correct, I think advertising on tv for unfavorable bitcoin products, high costs and the average tv audience ignores the tv ads, the better the ads on the internet (google adsense, or on this forum).
advertising bitcoin on social media is good option where you can do it day night without any special charges, and as in modern time people are giving more preference to social media news and report as compare to TV, you can also upload vidio on youtube.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

Bitcoins is already advertised in TV and in cinemas, but not always as a good thing.

Recently when the ransomware was spread a lot and it was spread in the televisions and medias as a bad thing.

But I have seen also in movies many time that bitcoin is a "hidden" currency in the internet.
stormw1nder

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:18:37 AM

The biggest ad I've seen for bitcoin till now was done by BitPay, providing money and getting the Pittsburgh bowl (Football College) named the bitcoin bowl, even though that bowl isn't the biggest but the word bitcoin was mentioned in an astronomical scale.
Since then, there were few ads for bitcoins that I saw, but I didn't see anything as impressive as that.
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?

Bitcoins is already advertised in TV and in cinemas, but not always as a good thing.

Recently when the ransomware was spread a lot and it was spread in the televisions and medias as a bad thing.

But I have seen also in movies many time that bitcoin is a "hidden" currency in the internet.

There is no such thing as bad publicity. People who didn't already know about it will be interested and look it up themselves or bring it up in a conversation with a real bitcoiner.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 11:26:01 AM

It is up to the various crypto ventures to advertise about themselves in the TV. Why can't exchanges such as BTC-e, Bitstamp and Kraken purchase a few advertisement slots in the major business TV channels? The same goes for other ventures such as BitPay, Bitify, and Bitpremier.

If we see these exchange sites be on tv that would be a great idea in the future. Internet web adds has come to be the most promising advertisements that is successful throughout the years, and in TV adds which has bigger cost to different btc exchanges. I think that having advertisements in tv for bitcoin should be subsidized by bigger websites that's connected to blockchain network, before that will become to reality. That will become a big boom to bitcoin economy soon and prepare for the effect of advertisemens and demand of bitcoin will increase rapidly; expect for fast price increase.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:21:17 PM

Yes bitcoin has been introduced to the market as the money that we will get in the hidden part of the internet. So many people say if they heard bitcoin it is bad and it is illegal. So if we advertise it , government will prohibits it.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:06:54 PM

If bitcoin will be advertise on TV, it must also be prohibited by the government as well. The good thing is that it will help people to know more about bitcoin. It wont be hard to explain to other people since they already have an idea got from advertisement.
cryptogld

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 01:12:44 PM

Well companies such as Coinbase or Bitpay may have incentive to advertise Bitcoin don't they? Even if it's indirectly.

Either way, I'm only asking if it's been done before I'm not saying hey, let's band together and make a Bitcoin TV commercial.  Smiley
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:15:19 PM

I think if bitcoin will advertise on T.V. they are more people that will used it especially when they know its uses and purpose. Many audience would be interested on it because the fact that it provides money. and this one is the main problem of other people. It had a big impact when it advertised

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hanako

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Well if we advertise bitcoin on television, bitcoin will be known in the world and bitcoin's demand will go up. And us, bitcoin users/traders will feel like heaven because with higher demands the more bitcoin we can get.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:17:42 PM

It's already advertised on TV - do you even see the news? But, in any case, advertising on the Internet is more effective for bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: