Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 145 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?  (Read 47964 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:05:45 AM

The success of any add would still depend on how effective is it able to communicate the key meesage that it wants to send across. Bitcoin is a pretty techie commodity and people who are not into stuff like these might not be able to relate to the ad. But for those who are into investments and innovative solutions, the message they need to see is the meteoric rise of bitcoin in the last few years. That should be a big selling point for bitcoin right away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:30:09 AM

I don't think TV is that much important anymore. Noone watches TV ads (except embed ones in series). Internet surpassed TV anyway possible so it is better to put ads on sites like Youtube, Twitch, Insta, Spotify and Netflix.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 08:38:53 AM

Advertising bitcoin on T.V would put bitcoin on a really high boost on it's market. alot of people would be interested because of ads and bitcoin's popularity on the web and it's very  unique type of currency.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:41:56 AM

The government will not be happy about this because the currency of there country money will dump

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
sukron

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:08:30 AM

I think it's good if bitcoin is advertised on tv katena will be more can be known by the community but there is a problem I guess the main problem is that bitcoin is open source, community driven ... Although there are some big players on the market.
I think it will make it very difficult to get a consensus that adds to show, as well as find sponsors to pay bills should there be more mature considerations for this issue.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:15:45 AM

I think it's good if bitcoin is advertised on tv katena will be more can be known by the community but there is a problem I guess the main problem is that bitcoin is open source, community driven ... Although there are some big players on the market.
I think it will make it very difficult to get a consensus that adds to show, as well as find sponsors to pay bills should there be more mature considerations for this issue.
well advertisement will bring more attention to this system what if make it inside social media like fb and twitter then youtube check if how the crowd response before go and live it inside tv since tv adds is really expensive so its hard to find big players to sponsor the expenses.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:47:37 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 02:14:57 AM by Omega Weapon

What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?

If we advertise bitcoin on T.V., it will be such a far-fetched idea knowing the fact that the government doesn't want the mass to know about bitcoin. Advertising bitcoin on TV will be very absurd on their part because they are promoting a currency that's against their ways. Only time this is going to happen is when mass adoption has already happened and the government has no other choice but to just embrace the ideology of bitcoin.
Governments stopped having control long time ago of what was broadcased, now with the internet it is impossible to buy every single blogger and youtuber, this is why the television is losing customer base, people can tell they are bought and part of the system that is why people are turning their backs to massive media and looking for answers someplace else.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:15:24 AM

This was tried with the bitcoin bowl, but people still dont really understand exactly what bitcoin is and it is extremely hard to show on a short advertisement. Our best bet is to put that money into other methods which would most likely be better at bringing more people in and showing them how it works.
It is better to let bitcoin do its magic all on its own, to try to promote bitcoin that way will cost money and time we do not have, it is better that people realize on their own that bitcoin is the best option for them that way when they invest in bitcoin they will do so because they are convinced and there is not going to be any form of buyers regret.

I think so too. It would be hard to advertise Bitcoin in T.V. because it's not a product or service that may be explained through a commercial or infographic. It's a complicated concept which I find much hard to explain to people sometimes, much less were it to be advertised. I don't think that it may be fully explained in a T.V. advertisement, but it may draw some interest to the viewers.

Bitcoin's popularity is growing and the interest of people on it has been increasing, because there has been appearances of Bitcoin all over media. Some service providers such as wallets and exchanges should be the ones who should advertise because they should attract more customers and perhaps at the same time, bring awareness of Bitcoin to non-bitcoin users.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:58:53 AM

What if, we advertise bitcoin on T.V.?

If we advertise bitcoin on T.V., it will be such a far-fetched idea knowing the fact that the government doesn't want the mass to know about bitcoin. Advertising bitcoin on TV will be very absurd on their part because they are promoting a currency that's against their ways. Only time this is going to happen is when mass adoption has already happened and the government has no other choice but to just embrace the ideology of bitcoin.
Governments stopped having control long time ago of what as broadcast, now with th internet it is impossible to buy every single blogger and youtuber, this is why the television is losing customer base, people can tell they are bought and part of the system that is why people are turning their backs to massive media and looking for answers someplace else.
Yes, and now the most powerful advertisement is media. not all people watch television movies or etc but peoples do spend more time in social media or social networking sites in just a click you will see unlike in the television. We don't need that bitcoins will autimatically spreading .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
helloicon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:13:37 AM

Well, if we advertise bitcoin on TV, Bitcoin can reach a wide variety of people. But if the contents broadcasting on TV only contain negative perspectives on Bitcoin, we will only encounter the opposite effect, making people more distrusted on Bitcoin.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

Adds are way expensive and it will still be overwhelming for people when they start looking into bitcoin.

A powered by bitcoin or something would be a lot better, just to get the name rolling on regular channels.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

Bitcoin was advertise on Television many times, the most recent was about the widespread of wannacry ransomware, we're the hacker ask for Bitcoin as a payment to unlock infected data.

Even it was a bad publicity for Bitcoin, it still a publicity.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:22:47 PM

If Bitcoin was to be shown on TV, it would be an additional bonus to the "trustworthiness" of Bitcoin and credibility of the idea. In my country, lots of people watch TV and tend to trust what is being displayed there. However, Btc is a very special community and this community spirit would be quite lost if there was an influx of people from the "outside".
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

I think its about 80% not and 20% yes
not because T.V add or comercial arent that cheap to rent and also i think it will decrease btc value or rate and also may people will knew the bitcoin and may cause to some serious problems like scams major problems etc..

yes but still little percentage but we did'nt know >>>
maybe someday it will  Grin
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
Well, I think that advertising of bitcoin in T.V is a good idea and because of that many people will get interested in bitcoin. In addition to that, I also don’t know if there’s country who advertise bitcoin. I think there is a positive effect and it has a big impact to the people who don’t know what bitcoin is. Lastly, I think bitcoin will be advertised on T.V in the future.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:18:53 PM

I've just thought about this for a moment but, if we want bitcoin to get more popularity, attention or acceptance would it be nice to make some advertisement about it on T.V.? I don't know if in other countries they advertise bitcoin but in my country, I haven't seen one. How do you think advertising bitcoin will affect the people? Any thoughts?
I think if bitcoin advertise on T.V many people will get interested in bitcoin and it will help to spread the knowledge about bitcoin. In addition to that, advertisng of bitcoin on T.V is a good idea and it has a big impact in bitcoin community because many people could buy bitcoin.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:19:32 AM

Well, advertising bitcoin on the television is a good promotion, so we can easily show to anyone in the world the deepest goodness of usages of bitcoin. However, the question is who will be the sponsour or who will produce money for the advertisement if bitcoin will be commercialize on the TV for just 30 seconds only? We knew that it will be a big amount of cost to advertise something like that. Huh
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:43:05 AM

I think there is no need to advertise on TV because it has been advertised in Japan and in the end, who is the most profitable? Let it develop bitcoin community I think it's the best way for bitcoin to survive and grow. Also because it was not recognized by many countries, I think now advertising is unnecessary

Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:57:17 AM

I think there is no need to advertise on TV because it has been advertised in Japan and in the end, who is the most profitable? Let it develop bitcoin community I think it's the best way for bitcoin to survive and grow. Also because it was not recognized by many countries, I think now advertising is unnecessary

I don't think also that advertising in television is needed. First who will fund it? It could be better to discover by ourselves or with known person guidance that knowledgeable on btc. Advertising it may cause for government to put taxes.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:11:20 AM

that is a good idea, but if you promote bitcoin in television means you give all of people see bitcoin and make bitcoin id a good electronic money for them, so they will buy bitcoin and i think bitcoin will have higher price, if bitcoin demand higher thank market supply its mean that we have to give our extra effort to find the bitcoin  Shocked Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 145 »
  Print  

Jump to: