Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28121 times)
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

I'm just telling them they can berak the borders and send Money to anyone living in anywhere in the World by using bitcoin. And they simply fall in love with bitcoin. The flexibility is an enough reason to convince people to use this.

This is very useful for people who work in foreign countries and want to send money to their families in their countries of origin. With a fiat-bitcoin, bitcoin-fiat conversion, the process can be made very easily and cheaper.
yeah bitcoin have a good advantages and bitcoin is really a great currency for us and you are right that we can send our money to any where in less time and bitcoin also saving our time to send or receive our money form other person.
you are right that bitcoin has a lot of advantages and we can send our bitcoin in few minutes to any country and we know bank take too much long time and you are right that bitcoin transaction fess is also too much lower than bank.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

Convincing someone to know bitcoin even more isnt really an easy thing because some people are closed minded ones,they dont easily believe on some opportunities specially that involves on online because they do usually know about scam thats why it affects their trust but as long you do explain itt well to them specially on positive ones and regarding to its benefits then it might caught their attention.

i can understand that due to scam some people do not want to involve in some online opportunities but i think we should make them understand in such a way that they can trust on bitcoin and never take bitcoin in some negative means, and explain in such a way that they can understand all the positive benefits of bitcoin.

Just explain the benefits of bitcoin, it's a good idea, however, it still has a lot to offer. If we only explain the benefits, they will certainly doubt, in addition, full understanding is always needed for each person. Assuming they only see the benefits, and they invest too much in bitcoin and ignore the risks, they will probably lose a lot of money for their mistakes. So, show them both the benefits and disadvantages of bitcoin.
Yes I agree to convince someone about it we need to just tell them about the bitcoin idea and let them know how one can make earnings from it. Once you are done with this process I think the person will then follow it because in today’s world everyone wants to earn some extra money to collect.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:06:25 PM

to convince someone about it we need to just tell them about the bitcoin idea and let them know how one can make earnings from it. Once you are done with this process I think the person will then follow it because in today’s world everyone wants to earn some extra money to collect.
Yes I believe it too but according to my experience there is different level of people with the understanding levels and also with the interests that differs from each other’s. Most importantly you have to talk to them according to the interest of the person who you want to convince. When it comes to him or her interest the rest of the game is easy to play.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

to convince someone about it we need to just tell them about the bitcoin idea and let them know how one can make earnings from it. Once you are done with this process I think the person will then follow it because in today’s world everyone wants to earn some extra money to collect.
Yes I believe it too but according to my experience there is different level of people with the understanding levels and also with the interests that differs from each other’s. Most importantly you have to talk to them according to the interest of the person who you want to convince. When it comes to him or her interest the rest of the game is easy to play.
Its easier to tell a person with an interest in technology about bitcoin without having to explain a lot unlike an average Joe who will ask all sorts of questions....I know i was once that newbie at this stuff but i dedicated myself to learn most of the basics of bitcoin.
Afaik it comes down to a persons wiliness to learn and not about convincing them.
HITTI2

Activity: 563
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

I will never convince anyone to use bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1900041.msg18973342#msg18973342

Win7x64 Pro, Acer XB240H, Corsair Obsidian 750D Black,DEMCifilter Corsair Obsidian 750D Dust Filter Kit,Delidded i7-3770K OC'd@4.5GHz, F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM, MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GD5, ASUS Xonar D1, Vantec UGT-ST644R, ASRock Z75 Pro3, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU, EK-KIT L240, 2 x NF-A14-FLX Fans, 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB RAID 0 32KB strip, WD Re WD1003FBYZ 1TB,2TB HGST/Hitachi (HUA723020ALA641),2 x HGST A7K3000 HUA723030ALA640 3 TB, Vertex II 60GB,Samsung SH-S223L.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

You should really remove this link because your issue or problem have been already resolved since the balance is already appeared on your wallet.Its just a delay on showing up and its really impossible that it  would be lost once the amount have been received.There are really times like that because I do experienced such thing too.

HITTI2

Activity: 563

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:09:22 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 02:28:47 PM by HITTI2

You should really remove this link because your issue or problem have been already resolved since the balance is already appeared on your wallet.Its just a delay on showing up and its really impossible that it  would be lost once the amount have been received.There are really times like that because I do experienced such thing too.

Somehow it's double spent.

It's noit in my wallet, its not in the pool, I paid the txfee of 60sat/kb 224b fee.

Win7x64 Pro, Acer XB240H, Corsair Obsidian 750D Black,DEMCifilter Corsair Obsidian 750D Dust Filter Kit,Delidded i7-3770K OC'd@4.5GHz, F3-12800CL8D-8GBXM, MSI GeForce GTX 960 2GD5, ASUS Xonar D1, Vantec UGT-ST644R, ASRock Z75 Pro3, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU, EK-KIT L240, 2 x NF-A14-FLX Fans, 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 128GB RAID 0 32KB strip, WD Re WD1003FBYZ 1TB,2TB HGST/Hitachi (HUA723020ALA641),2 x HGST A7K3000 HUA723030ALA640 3 TB, Vertex II 60GB,Samsung SH-S223L.
olliedickman

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:14:58 PM

I have never tried to convince anyone to use Bitcoin. I think that more people join this world will make the collapsing of Bitcoin proceed faster. Bitcoin needs time to develops itself. We need to wait for a suitable time to invite more people to our world
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

Convincing someone to know bitcoin even more isnt really an easy thing because some people are closed minded ones,they dont easily believe on some opportunities specially that involves on online because they do usually know about scam thats why it affects their trust but as long you do explain itt well to them specially on positive ones and regarding to its benefits then it might caught their attention.

i can understand that due to scam some people do not want to involve in some online opportunities but i think we should make them understand in such a way that they can trust on bitcoin and never take bitcoin in some negative means, and explain in such a way that they can understand all the positive benefits of bitcoin.

Just explain the benefits of bitcoin, it's a good idea, however, it still has a lot to offer. If we only explain the benefits, they will certainly doubt, in addition, full understanding is always needed for each person. Assuming they only see the benefits, and they invest too much in bitcoin and ignore the risks, they will probably lose a lot of money for their mistakes. So, show them both the benefits and disadvantages of bitcoin.
Yes I agree to convince someone about it we need to just tell them about the bitcoin idea and let them know how one can make earnings from it. Once you are done with this process I think the person will then follow it because in today’s world everyone wants to earn some extra money to collect.
Telling them about making money opportunities will mostly be effective because most people do really seek out on having sidelines on making money and this word should be the frontline when you decide to introduce it to someone but also dont forget the negative or disadvantage of bitcoin but i think it wont affect much their own view since bitcoin is mostly have advantage than disadvantage.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:21:45 PM

I have never tried to convince anyone to use Bitcoin. I think that more people join this world will make the collapsing of Bitcoin proceed faster. Bitcoin needs time to develops itself. We need to wait for a suitable time to invite more people to our world

You have done a right thing. Actually you do not need to convince the people to use bitcoin. If they knows about the bitcoin's price and potential of btc. They will accept the bitcoin for sure and they will completely involve in it. If op to check that means He can simply check the adoption rate on bitcoin from 2014.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 02:33:08 PM

Most of the times, I'd explain them how they can earn it and how they can profit from it if they hold it for some time. Also everyone wants to be the "cool guy" who's using and paying with  something completely new to the general public. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:42:28 PM

Most of the times, I'd explain them how they can earn it and how they can profit from it if they hold it for some time. Also everyone wants to be the "cool guy" who's using and paying with  something completely new to the general public. Cheesy

But you can't be sure that all of them will do bitcoin after you have introduced it to them, because most of time, after you explained it to them, they are just interested on the first place, but if they found out that they need to spend more time and effort just to earn some bitcoin, they will just quit it in just a blink of an eye, and they will return to the fiat, because it is where they've been used to.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:49:07 PM

I only do is to show them what i did every day, but most of my friends using bitcoin in sports betting they only out their money to have bitcoin and they do not even try some methods of earnings. And i think i already did the best to convince them to earn and used bitcoin.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

it is difficult thing especially for those who doesn't know what is cryptocurrency because many bitcoin articles would not makes them understand what is bitcoin however in my country there is a habit that if all related about money they would listen more so in this case i would show to them my bitcoin balance and exchange it into my local currency in the front of them and it does working well with my friends that after saw my balance on exchange they start to tempting to use bitcoin
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:06:07 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

Its easy, show your withdrawal history then, show you money that came from bitcoin. You may also try to tell them that they will become rich without putting any single centavos of their money. In that case they will get interested because they will earn money without investing , so they will think that why dont you try to earn it again.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

I always used money term to make them interested, and I always show them what bitcoin can do and what method can be used to earn bitcoin, but I must admit it is a bit difficult to convince someone to used bitcoin, some of them don't like the idea of new payment method
It's like how my friend introduce me this bitcoin. Because at first I was not really believing it or im not really into it although he already told me his earning income, not tried it. But then again he convinced me again and  I got to think of it and why not try? There's nothing wrong with trying then I have it the proof, i earned and now Im really thankful to my friend of mine for not getting tired of convincing me.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:29:25 PM

Like the old saying goes, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

I don't try to convince people into using bitcoin. I let them convince themselves into using bitcoin. It has to be their own decision and not because I was the one who convinced them into it. If they ask and are interested, I will happily answer any questions to the best of my ability, point them to various resources and would be sure to explain the risks and dangers involved, but ultimately it has to be their own decision.

A few years ago I "convinced" my brother to buy bitcoins when the price was in the mid-$400 range. I had spent days and weeks explaining the whole bitcoin thing, how it worked, risk/reward, etc, etc. and assuring him the long term price could reach in to the thousands, but that it could also go down or even become worthless, but more likely reach into the thousands. I even gave him a few bitcoins to play around with before he bought his first batch.

Anyway, within a few months of him purchasing his first bitcoins, the price dropped into the upper $200's and lingered there for a while. At the time I felt a little bad for having convinced my brother to buy bitcoin and then having his investment decrease in value significantly. But because I previously told him this was a possibility and a common occurrence with bitcoin actually, he wasn't totally shattered and hedl strong. Following my lead, he bought more at those prices and here we are today.

Anyway, the piont of my story is that nowadays I don't try to convince people into using bitcoin, but rather let them come to the decision on their own. That way if things go sour, they only have themselves to blame and can't hodl you responsible or resent you for any of their losses.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 06:57:45 PM

I always used money term to make them interested, and I always show them what bitcoin can do and what method can be used to earn bitcoin, but I must admit it is a bit difficult to convince someone to used bitcoin, some of them don't like the idea of new payment method
It's like how my friend introduce me this bitcoin. Because at first I was not really believing it or im not really into it although he already told me his earning income, not tried it. But then again he convinced me again and  I got to think of it and why not try? There's nothing wrong with trying then I have it the proof, i earned and now Im really thankful to my friend of mine for not getting tired of convincing me.
See here no need to convince anyone, just tell them what all benefits you will get it from Bitcoin. And how bitcoin will help in your daily life. Once people know about this bitcoin use and price of the bitcoin automatically, they will convince and ask you how to earn Bitcoin.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:40:12 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

i think you need to explain bitcoin to people in best, easy and possible way that increase their interest towards bitcoin and i think it will be more better if you explain them practically but if they want any proof about bitcoin then you need to show your successes in bitcoin and after that if they don't believe on bitcoin then don't waste your time,  ignore them and focus on your work.
but i am sure that if they see your success then they can be easily attract towards bitcoin.
I will convince them in a good way then i will teach them how bitcoin works.Many people wants to earn bitcoin so i think the best way to gain more bitcoin is help them to how to use bitcoin and how to doubled there bitcoin easily.And last show to them all your bitcoin withdrawal,show to them how many bitcoin you earn in every single day. 

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

I just upload photos or video the income from bitcoin to social media they will be interested then I just need to explain what bitcoin and how to get it, essentially use social media to attract people to use bitcoin and photos or video Is proof that bitcoin is legit.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: