Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28115 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

you can't clearly convince everyone to use bitcoin because some people thinks it's just a joke and don't believe that we are earning money very easily. i can easily convince them if i show them how much do i earn bitcoins per week by that they will be so curious and then they would like to try bitcoin for an extra income.
To convince people to use bitcoin you just need a good explanation that will clear their confusion and also their doubts about bitcoin and if you done that very well then they will believe you and use bitcoin also. People now a days are more open minded to technology stuffs because technology and people are getting to each other even closer than before.
investinator

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:12:01 AM

In my experience bitcoin convinces itself and you don't need to help it. For me my technically incompetent friends are the ones asking me for help to get them into bitcoin. With all the positive news flowing about bitcoin everyone is eager to get on the bandwagon already.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:22:23 AM

I agree that you can't convince everyone. In my case, i've tried to convince my parent and explain to them about bitcoin, but they still doubt me. My aunt is different, she is open to new thing and i convinced  her to try bitcoin. She've tried it and already gain some profit from margin trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
myhung76393

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:29:12 AM

I usually just say it is an investment of sorts. Sort of like the stock markets or using ETFs, a big difference being that it is much more risky and volatile than the traditional markets.

They usually will not believe that this is an investment but a scam. Then again, they were surprised about if I made money of any sort doing this sort of thing
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
To convince someone you need to show them proof but are not enough the proof they can see. So i told them to try used bitcoin to experience how to used it.  And i share bitcointalk to them that this is the easy way to earn bitcoin.  Some believed me some are not.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:16:48 PM

I agree that you can't convince everyone. In my case, i've tried to convince my parent and explain to them about bitcoin, but they still doubt me. My aunt is different, she is open to new thing and i convinced  her to try bitcoin. She've tried it and already gain some profit from margin trading.

i think convincing people into use of bitcoin is not too much difficult, the main thing is that for some people it is very difficult to understand bitcoin although they will be convinced about bitcoin but there mind will not working on bitcoin like my friends, they are very interested and believe in bitcoin they want to learn that what is bitcoin but the problem is that they are not open minded to understand easily.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:35:52 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
To convince someone you need to show them proof but are not enough the proof they can see. So i told them to try used bitcoin to experience how to used it.  And i share bitcointalk to them that this is the easy way to earn bitcoin.  Some believed me some are not.
show the proof about bitcoin is very reasonable i also show all the proof of bitcoin and show to him my income from bitcoin and they were join bitcoin on that time i also suggest to him the bitcointalk forum he is the member of this forum and my friend also earning good amount of bitcoin.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:24:49 PM

It’s all about what’s in it for them if they use bitcoin. There’s a different selling point for every kind of individual. For the investor type, it is easier to convince them because of the price increase we have seen over the past few months. For those who are willing to try bitcoin for their online transactions, better to tell them first that there are corresponding fees and that confirmations may take a while. Not really a good way to convince others if you ask me.
Well yeah I agree that convincing every individual needs separate marketing strategy. I convinced my colleagues easily after they saw me earning quite handsome amount from the Bitcoin. At first no one was ready to believe what I was saying but after they noticed me earning they started asking from me how to get started.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

It’s all about what’s in it for them if they use bitcoin. There’s a different selling point for every kind of individual. For the investor type, it is easier to convince them because of the price increase we have seen over the past few months. For those who are willing to try bitcoin for their online transactions, better to tell them first that there are corresponding fees and that confirmations may take a while. Not really a good way to convince others if you ask me.
Well yeah I agree that convincing every individual needs separate marketing strategy. I convinced my colleagues easily after they saw me earning quite handsome amount from the Bitcoin. At first no one was ready to believe what I was saying but after they noticed me earning they started asking from me how to get started.
I do not think that convince people get into Bitcoin can be simulated to the marketing job. I believe that it is more personal than the marketing. Currently, it is not hard to convince people to join the crypto world. It is more easy than the 2016
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

According to me there is no need to Convience anyone in order to use Bitcoin and make investment in any website because if you Convience someone for making a investment in any website and if the person will lose his money, then he/she will blame you because you are the person who Convience them to do the investment. I Suggest you to not to Convience anyone just tell me the benefits of investing and bitcoin and if he/she is interested in the plan then he will invest his money in Bitcoin or any other Investment project.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

In my experience bitcoin convinces itself and you don't need to help it. For me my technically incompetent friends are the ones asking me for help to get them into bitcoin. With all the positive news flowing about bitcoin everyone is eager to get on the bandwagon already.

This is what I saw with my experience in bitcoin. Even I don't convince people into using bitcoin, in my case. When my friends and I started to talk about our sources of income when I said that I'm good with bitcoin, they started to google it out and saw that the price is good at $1,500 and by that time they started to become interested immediately.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

This is what I saw with my experience in bitcoin. Even I don't convince people into using bitcoin, in my case. When my friends and I started to talk about our sources of income when I said that I'm good with bitcoin, they started to google it out and saw that the price is good at $1,500 and by that time they started to become interested immediately.

There are always waves of people that become interested when the price rocket jumps and even the news talk about bitcoin but usually it's young people that use bitcoin so really in the near future most people will use bitcoin without having to be convinced of it because we are the ones who started using it

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:51:41 PM

There are always waves of people that become interested when the price rocket jumps and even the news talk about bitcoin but usually it's young people that use bitcoin so really in the near future most people will use bitcoin without having to be convinced of it because we are the ones who started using it

Because it is interesting to see that there's a type of something like this with that value. And we know people, it's a human nature that upon seeing big figures involved we are pushing ourselves and trying our luck to get into it. That's why there's no need for some of us to convince people but it's also good if we will share it to others for potential additional investment to the market cap.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:19:18 AM

Because it is interesting to see that there's a type of something like this with that value. And we know people, it's a human nature that upon seeing big figures involved we are pushing ourselves and trying our luck to get into it. That's why there's no need for some of us to convince people but it's also good if we will share it to others for potential additional investment to the market cap.

I knew someone before whose not interested on it yet when he see the value of btc now and tell him that in just small figure it goes to be the value now,he just buy btc by then.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:45:57 AM

If the person didn't mind all your explanation then it is too hard to convince them. You might convince people that are at least interested to learn bitcoin from scratch. Present the pros and cons, the risk in the bitcoin world.
Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:29:38 AM

Firstly I told him/her what is bitcoin then show my earning if they show interest then I told them in future how much price on bitcoin and in future bitcoin use all work.already some people work with bitcoin for my advice and they earn bitcoin and using it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

batang_bitcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

I knew someone before whose not interested on it yet when he see the value of btc now and tell him that in just small figure it goes to be the value now,he just buy btc by then.

That's what I'm saying, when people starts to see the price of bitcoin pumping. It will catch their interest and they are going to study more about it. And good thing that guy you knew get to understand the rapid growth of bitcoin and did bought some. Because for all of us we are always attracted easily when seeing high prices for an investment.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 05:07:28 AM

I tell my friends the value of bitcoins and that there would be only twenty-one million bitcoins ever in supply and till now sixteen million are already mined, so there are more than eight billion people in the world and this means there will be less than one bitcoin per person, so today if you buy and hold that 1 bitcoin, it's value will be pretty high in the future as supply will be less than demand.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:12:06 AM

One of the factors that can encourage our friend is the increasing value of Bitcoin.  Aside from that, the task that pays in bitcoin is everywhere so if ever my friend does not have enough money to get into bitcoin, I will just tell and guide him about these tasks.  No one will neglect an opportunity to earn money, that will be the main focus to convince my friend into using Bitcoin.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:47:22 AM

Let them experience the things we are experiencing right now.And thus enough them to be encouraged and join bitcoin.Let them study bitcoin first and succeed for the next months and years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: