Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28112 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 08:55:22 AM

Let them experience the things we are experiencing right now.And thus enough them to be encouraged and join bitcoin.Let them study bitcoin first and succeed for the next months and years.
I agree with you, experience is the best teacher for anyone and once they had it will be the guide for them to decide if they will pursue their bitcoin journey or not. People now are greedy and they want a fast get rich scheme and that is the main reason why most of them failed in reaching their goals, so having experience and knowledge is the best thing they should get first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:15:49 AM

I must admit its really a hard thing yo do having given an insight to people but what they wanted is just a quick wealth mechanism without having any interest in even learning the basics about bitcoin for whatever reason at the end, they fall into HYIP and get discouraged then leave. The method I used is to tell them to start with faucets then go through the forum and from there you find your feet.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:22:19 AM

I must admit its really a hard thing yo do having given an insight to people but what they wanted is just a quick wealth mechanism without having any interest in even learning the basics about bitcoin for whatever reason at the end, they fall into HYIP and get discouraged then leave. The method I used is to tell them to start with faucets then go through the forum and from there you find your feet.

Don't do that if you teach the bitcoin from the faucet, he or she may think that bitcoin is also the way of earning money like surveying online or MLM. Explain about signature campaign earning method, trading and mining investments. This will more attract the people than faucet.
If you have Youtube link for the basics of bitcoin. It will be more helpful for them.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:33:09 AM

Most people misunderstand or commune wrong with us and misunderstand me even though I have explained in detail, even they say it is a lie. After I love the income so far even the person said later.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:34:09 AM

I convince people into using bitcoin by showing my earnings, showing the process on how to earn btc. Also, I encourage him to study bitcoin warch video so he will understand. This way, he will gets how to earn in bitcoin.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

Don't do that if you teach the bitcoin from the faucet, he or she may think that bitcoin is also the way of earning money like surveying online or MLM. Explain about signature campaign earning method, trading and mining investments. This will more attract the people than faucet.
If you have Youtube link for the basics of bitcoin. It will be more helpful for them.

If we show them to earn with faucets then there is a full possibility that they will not be attracted towards bitcoin looking at the low payouts offered by it and they will start to have a feeling that spending time in earning bitcoins in peanuts is a waste of time as people want to earn decent amount of money and that can be done through signature campaign and if they are new to bitcoin then its better not to ask them to jump directly into trading.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:13:01 AM

I convince people into using bitcoin by showing my earnings, showing the process on how to earn btc. Also, I encourage him to study bitcoin warch video so he will understand. This way, he will gets how to earn in bitcoin.

A show off.  Grin
Well, that is one good trick into making bitcoin inviting and I do agree with that kind of technique.
It works like a charm. Worked with me and is working to my other friends.
When they see money, their eyes glow like there is a pile of gold in front of them.
The youtube thing really helps a lot. You wont need to talk a lot and you will just have to answer some questions to make it clear to them.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:24:09 AM

In my experience bitcoin convinces itself and you don't need to help it. For me my technically incompetent friends are the ones asking me for help to get them into bitcoin. With all the positive news flowing about bitcoin everyone is eager to get on the bandwagon already.

This is what I saw with my experience in bitcoin. Even I don't convince people into using bitcoin, in my case. When my friends and I started to talk about our sources of income when I said that I'm good with bitcoin, they started to google it out and saw that the price is good at $1,500 and by that time they started to become interested immediately.

There are always waves of people that become interested when the price rocket jumps and even the news talk about bitcoin but usually it's young people that use bitcoin so really in the near future most people will use bitcoin without having to be convinced of it because we are the ones who started using it

Because it is interesting to see that there's a type of something like this with that value. And we know people, it's a human nature that upon seeing big figures involved we are pushing ourselves and trying our luck to get into it. That's why there's no need for some of us to convince people but it's also good if we will share it to others for potential additional investment to the market cap.

I knew someone before whose not interested on it yet when he see the value of btc now and tell him that in just small figure it goes to be the value now,he just buy btc by then.

That's what I'm saying, when people starts to see the price of bitcoin pumping. It will catch their interest and they are going to study more about it. And good thing that guy you knew get to understand the rapid growth of bitcoin and did bought some. Because for all of us we are always attracted easily when seeing high prices for an investment.

What we need is people that use cryptocurrencies for their business, sure having a lot of people buying bitcoin is good but that doesn't really help. What we need is business, stores, online shops to accept bitcoin, it's the only way to make it relevant.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:40:33 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
On the world, the rapid development of information technology has spurred development, e-commerce and commercial transactions, modern but besides that there are countries not yet developed for this currency is not common.To be able to popular this coin I think need to let people know about the benefits  of bitcoin and the potential it brings in the future.It can create a market economy, entirely new and contributes to the development of the world economy.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:01:37 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
They must be aware to what is bitcoin and what bitcoin can do. You also must discuss to the the world of the cryptocurrency and how the will you gain bitcoin.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:33:58 PM

yes it is the best way to convince people into use of bitcoin because only telling about the earning of bitcoin will not attract people, people always need proof and the best ways to make them sure is that to show all your earning from bitcoin and after that you have to explain bitcoin in a very easy way and if they find it easy then i am sure they will try to learn about bitcoin.
IGNation

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

★Adconity.com★

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 04:54:08 PM

Just slap them in the face with the money you earned then eventually they will praise you, families are most likely to be sensitive in many different things so they will usually think that you earned your money from illegal way, but as you explain they wouldnt care and just started accepting without hessitance.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

yes it is the best way to convince people into use of bitcoin because only telling about the earning of bitcoin will not attract people, people always need proof and the best ways to make them sure is that to show all your earning from bitcoin and after that you have to explain bitcoin in a very easy way and if they find it easy then i am sure they will try to learn about bitcoin.

There are many scam sites online who promises you to give you good income on regular basis and in the past people have invested their money in those sites and didn't get anything in return so they have negative mentality about the online stuffs and that makes them hard to trust even bitcoins but if you show them your earnings and convince them that its an genuine way to earn money then they will be surely interested in using it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:25:57 PM

In my experience bitcoin convinces itself and you don't need to help it. For me my technically incompetent friends are the ones asking me for help to get them into bitcoin. With all the positive news flowing about bitcoin everyone is eager to get on the bandwagon already.

This is what I saw with my experience in bitcoin. Even I don't convince people into using bitcoin, in my case. When my friends and I started to talk about our sources of income when I said that I'm good with bitcoin, they started to google it out and saw that the price is good at $1,500 and by that time they started to become interested immediately.

There are always waves of people that become interested when the price rocket jumps and even the news talk about bitcoin but usually it's young people that use bitcoin so really in the near future most people will use bitcoin without having to be convinced of it because we are the ones who started using it

Because it is interesting to see that there's a type of something like this with that value. And we know people, it's a human nature that upon seeing big figures involved we are pushing ourselves and trying our luck to get into it. That's why there's no need for some of us to convince people but it's also good if we will share it to others for potential additional investment to the market cap.

I knew someone before whose not interested on it yet when he see the value of btc now and tell him that in just small figure it goes to be the value now,he just buy btc by then.

That's what I'm saying, when people starts to see the price of bitcoin pumping. It will catch their interest and they are going to study more about it. And good thing that guy you knew get to understand the rapid growth of bitcoin and did bought some. Because for all of us we are always attracted easily when seeing high prices for an investment.

What we need is people that use cryptocurrencies for their business, sure having a lot of people buying bitcoin is good but that doesn't really help. What we need is business, stores, online shops to accept bitcoin, it's the only way to make it relevant.

What do you mean about with the bold part? In what part that buying of bitcoin is not really helping at all? It is good for the economy of bitcoin and for those people that you are going to convince to get into bitcoin. There's no need for them to do force buying because if they are interested to bitcoin they are the ones to do it voluntarily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sanglotslongs

Activity: 448
Merit: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:10:52 PM

I showed them my bitcoin balance in my wallet and how I am earning it and also showed them how easily they can convert bitcoins to real money and after watching it most of the people around me have shown interest in bitcoins and now have started to research on it.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:03:21 PM

I showed them my bitcoin balance in my wallet and how I am earning it and also showed them how easily they can convert bitcoins to real money and after watching it most of the people around me have shown interest in bitcoins and now have started to research on it.

Todays btc value impresses everyone so even they scared or worry to take risk they still joined since a lot were proving how btc helps and really work truthfully.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:00:52 AM

Todays btc value impresses everyone so even they scared or worry to take risk they still joined since a lot were proving how btc helps and really work truthfully.

Yes the price of bitcoin is the key factor in attracting people towards it as when they came to know that price of one btc is equal to usd 2000 that made them start to think about bitcoins and looking at the price volatility they are also aware that they can make good profits from it if they start investing in it now.
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:14:57 AM

Yes the price of bitcoin is the key factor in attracting people towards it as when they came to know that price of one btc is equal to usd 2000 that made them start to think about bitcoins and looking at the price volatility they are also aware that they can make good profits from it if they start investing in it now.
The price is not the right factor of why people are attracted to use or invest in bitcoin but its volatility, the price just overwhelmingly reached an unusual state of 2000 USD within a year and it's really a good thing especially for those who seek good investment for a short term. Any other investment such as property or gold are steadily increasing but slow, if someone wants to grow their wealth within the short time span, bitcoin is the right choice and that's why people get attracted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:53:07 AM

Indeed many people who ask and want to know about bitcoin, But they feel unsure if bitcoin can indeed be converted with real money.
Then with that I prove it through the transactions I do so they can trust it.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
myhung76393

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 03:36:02 AM

For me the only person I can get to convince people to use Bitcoin is people who are actually interested in using it. Because in my own experience no matter how hard I try to convince a person that lacks interest with Bitcoin, I will end up wasting my time to that person. Mostly people who are interested of earning money is easily convinced to use Bitcoin because I can say that it is a way to earn money online which is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: