Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28123 times)
saitejcrypto

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:01:04 AM

Initially its was bit tough to convince people...POST DEMONETISATION in INDIA it became easy for me to convey the worth of BITCOIN to the public... Cheesy
ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:02:18 AM

why i would convince them to use bitcoin
riphunter

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:17:33 AM

I persuaded everybody by inviting them to watch the videos as well as reading news about the bitcoin, and helping them recognize this virtual coin, so that they could gain more liberty on this bitcoin coin.

andyf

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

From my experience it's been very hard especially with the non tech-savvy folks. I regularly hear that cryptocurrencies seem like sci-fi to them. And I don't mean to disregard this notion at all because it's hard to understand how it works. Nonetheless most people don't understand how the modern money / banking system works either so it's maybe mainly about exposure and also paper and coins make money seem like it's something real and simple.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:26:49 AM

Bitcoin is ain't cool for traditional banking system users, some adopts but most of them ignores it. We can't please everybody to use bitcoin good thing is we already know its benefits.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:50:56 AM

Actually its not easy to convince someone to use bitcoin. I just let him/her to watch the videos about bitcoin so they can fully understand the process.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:12:11 AM

Actually its not easy to convince someone to use bitcoin. I just let him/her to watch the videos about bitcoin so they can fully understand the process.
It will be a hard one to convince people if you are just letting them watch a very boring way about bitcoin while you can explain it in a very simple way. Explaining bitcoin and convincing people is not that hard because it is much easier and time saver than referring them to watch videos. You just need to explain what is bitcoin and how it works and what are the benefits of using bitcoin and after that then you are done and it is up to them if they will continue using bitcoin or not.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:13:13 AM

We don't have to really convince people in very possesive way introducing bitcoin to them, and the real situation is sharing to them the benefits and experiences you have with bitcoin. Because of that people is not convinced in an agressive way but from positive ideas that he/ she hears from your end. Convincing power of bitcoin advantages beyond the power of financial freedom that bitcoin has to provide in our lives, in order to have successful sources of part time income online.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:25:59 AM

I think we should shine rather than curse darkness so in my own small way I live(talk, walk, act, work, etc.) Bitcoin and so when people see me fully embedded with Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and they try to find out it is then easier to convince them because they've seen me prosper with it.
bakada

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Kind of hard to convince people when it is a huge pain in the ass to even buy them.   And the greed around the scene has gotten out of hand.   ATM owners charging 8 percent commission, jumping through hoops to try to buy on an exchange or meeting some freak in an alley in a local buy.  Until they are easily accessible why would any normal person want to use them on a regular basis?   Hard to get, so of course when you get them you are going to hold on to them not use them.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

You have said the thing that will convince then to join and use bitcoins it is legit proofs from you,proofs that you can buy something using it proofs that it will help you earn and proofs that it is paying and its good to be on
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:18:42 PM

Here is the thing, you clearly can't convince everyone. Someone who don't care about his privacy, high fees, centralization and someone who is happy using the current banking system won't find bitcoin attractive at all. In other words, unless bitcoin is offering something they are interested in, they probably won't get convinced at all. I personally find that bitcoin is currently a little bit hard to learn and that's why most of people don't take the time to look into it.
the problem is many people are close minded .. How will they know if they never make some reasearch about this idea
True, I don't think that they will look bitcoin a little bit hard to learn because as long as you want that person earn and as long as you concern from other people you will actually teach them even if at the beginning it will really hard from them but for sure when they starting earning bitcoin they will probably like it.
Of course people will not want to research about bitcoin if they are not interested in bitcoin. You have to get them interested. Well the problem is getting them interested. That is a pretty difficult thing
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:26:22 PM

You dont need to convince them in using bitcoin they just dont realize the opportunities wasted in not investing or using bitcoin but i guess the only was is explaining or giving them knowledge about bitcoin will that knowledge they will have interest in bitcoin a better way is watching advertisement of bitcoins.

I'm sick of convincing people into using bitcoin. They are very interested at the beginning but it is not easy when they found out on how to earn and invest bitcoin. They are becoming attracted when they started to see the price of bitcoin and they will the one to work out for themselves so I agree, we don't need to convince them.
i think you need to get some tips from expert people that how to convince a person over an issue. you need to do some practice and then you will find it more easy to convince a person about using bitcoin. i think you also need to take start from your close friends, as it is more easy to convince them as compare to other people to whom you do not have any relation.
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

You dont need to convince them in using bitcoin they just dont realize the opportunities wasted in not investing or using bitcoin but i guess the only was is explaining or giving them knowledge about bitcoin will that knowledge they will have interest in bitcoin a better way is watching advertisement of bitcoins.

I'm sick of convincing people into using bitcoin. They are very interested at the beginning but it is not easy when they found out on how to earn and invest bitcoin. They are becoming attracted when they started to see the price of bitcoin and they will the one to work out for themselves so I agree, we don't need to convince them.
i think you need to get some tips from expert people that how to convince a person over an issue. you need to do some practice and then you will find it more easy to convince a person about using bitcoin. i think you also need to take start from your close friends, as it is more easy to convince them as compare to other people to whom you do not have any relation.
This forum will be really helpful in starting bitcoin,there are threads for beginners and some users were kind to answer query ,just focus and do research tp learn.
bitcoin199

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:02:11 PM

Convincing people is relatively easy IMO, just telling them about the advantages and how to use it and they start, a person might still need to give them something to encourage them to try it (by the strategy of giving few bitcents or mBTC for a freeride) as that succeeded in convincing few friends to try it.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

Here is the thing, you clearly can't convince everyone. Someone who don't care about his privacy, high fees, centralization and someone who is happy using the current banking system won't find bitcoin attractive at all. In other words, unless bitcoin is offering something they are interested in, they probably won't get convinced at all. I personally find that bitcoin is currently a little bit hard to learn and that's why most of people don't take the time to look into it.
the problem is many people are close minded .. How will they know if they never make some reasearch about this idea
True, I don't think that they will look bitcoin a little bit hard to learn because as long as you want that person earn and as long as you concern from other people you will actually teach them even if at the beginning it will really hard from them but for sure when they starting earning bitcoin they will probably like it.
Of course people will not want to research about bitcoin if they are not interested in bitcoin. You have to get them interested. Well the problem is getting them interested. That is a pretty difficult thing

people get interested in different things when they expect something good from there. so it is too much important to introduce bitcoin to them in a good way and let them know the benefit that they can get from bitcoin. in fact most of the people do not  take interest in bitcoin because they do not know about the benefit of bitcoin. i am sure that once they will become aware about the benefit from bitcoin then they will certainly start interest in bitcoin.
SLaPShoCk

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

I don't usually convince my family, relatives, and friends cause its kinda hard to convince if people are not really have no interest in it. Like my family and friends. My family says bitcoin is a scam. I don't want to start a discussion with my family so i just ignore. As i post the price of bitcoin almost every week tru social media (fb), some of my friends started to have interest with bitcoin, So i guess just posting will do.

DomainReseller

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:53:17 PM

By providing a basic explanation of bitcoin IMO, and providing an article that discusses the notion of bitcoin, Of course we don't necessarily are able to convince them but at least leave seeds for future BTC Adoption.
maybe it's a simple way that I do now to explain to them.
Jalum

Activity: 774

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:25:14 PM

People do not believe what you say merely because it is correct. People need to convince themselves that Bitcoin is innovation within their own brain and beliefs system.

I think the best way to convince someone is to inspire the idea first and then lead them to more knowledge such as a book or a documentary.

I have read the Bitcoin For Dummies book and it is actually a very good read and teaches the fundamentals of everything Bitcoin.

As for documentaries, I have compiled a complete list of them on my website: https://www.smartbitcoininvestments.com/bitcoin-documentary-list/

Feel free to share this list with "skeptics" and "non-believers"  Grin
That would be a pretty good reference for the people that don’t know Bitcoin and want to get educated on it though I am pretty sure that they won’t change their mind on YOU using Bitcoin.
I do what I want and when I want, nobody can tell me to use or not to use Bitcoin.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:39:31 PM

By providing a basic explanation of bitcoin IMO, and providing an article that discusses the notion of bitcoin, Of course we don't necessarily are able to convince them but at least leave seeds for future BTC Adoption.
maybe it's a simple way that I do now to explain to them.
Even after reading that article and after learning from these explanations of bitcoin the person will not believe that you are using bitcoin until the time when you show him/her about your income and about your wallets and about the work you do and you have to do that practically for to convince them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: