Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:36:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28115 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:57:43 AM

Yeah, I just show the evidence, maybe then they will believe it, or I will probably do the transaction if they exist. Well, sometimes things that people see it will be fast in believing from the only in read, or in the hearing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cemploek

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:34:26 AM

I don't trust that individuals embrace new monetary forms since somebody persuaded them. This sounds extremely like Bitcoin evangelism, which is very insufficient - beyond any doubt it conveys some new individuals to the group, however it's insufficient to contend with fiat monetary forms. I think mass reception will be come to if Bitcoin will have the greater part of its issue settled and huge organizations like Ebay or Amazon will embrace it first so individuals will begin utilizing Bitcoin all alone.
koffendar

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:54:08 AM

you obviously can't persuade everybody. Somebody who couldn't care less about his security, high expenses, centralization and somebody who is cheerful utilizing the present keeping money framework won't discover bitcoin appealing by any stretch of the imagination. At the end of the day, unless bitcoin is putting forth something they are occupied with, they most likely won't get persuaded by any means. I for one find that bitcoin is right now a tad bit hard to learn and that is the reason a large portion of individuals don't set aside the opportunity to investigate it.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:08:56 AM

I show them how I am earning bitcoins in different ways and how easily I convert them to fiat money so once they see the transactions in bitcoin wallet they start having faith that its not a scam and a genuine way of earning money in the form of bitcoins.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

I show them how I am earning bitcoins in different ways and how easily I convert them to fiat money so once they see the transactions in bitcoin wallet they start having faith that its not a scam and a genuine way of earning money in the form of bitcoins.
its hard at first mate since btc will be new from their ears but giving them enough proofs that a big possibility to increase their investment
will drive them to accept and try to put their money.
sandor111

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

its hard at first mate since btc will be new from their ears but giving them enough proofs that a big possibility to increase their investment
will drive them to accept and try to put their money.

I don't think its too hard to convince those people who have hunger to earn more money and they will surely get attracted towards it as bitcoins can give them huge returns even with a small investment if price goes higher in future.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:42:30 AM

Perhaps with evidence of transactions shown to them it would be easier to convince and explain to them about bitcoin, I think this method is appropriate because most if money-related knowledge tends to be faster responsive.
donramie

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:07:59 AM

Have a go at giving them a little measure of bitcoin when they begin with the goal that they could be more intrigued about it. Enlighten the great things concerning bitcoin, why individuals are purchasing bitcoin and how you could make benefit with it. Likewise bitcoin is not a site but rather a money. In the event that the individual you're attempting to persuade is not technically knowledgeable I guidance you not to persuade them since it'll be just an exercise in futility
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:16:22 AM

I agree it is a waste of time to CONVINCE anyone of the many reasons they should convert to bitcoin.  I do however strongly feel that statistics should do the talking.  Try printing up a chart showing the price of btc from 2009 to now.  It speaks for itself and it wows everyone.

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:22:58 AM

Will talk about it but not give investment advice to friends or family.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:28:38 AM

I agree it is a waste of time to CONVINCE anyone of the many reasons they should convert to bitcoin.  I do however strongly feel that statistics should do the talking.  Try printing up a chart showing the price of btc from 2009 to now.  It speaks for itself and it wows everyone.

Why do think that you no need to convince the people to get into the bitcoins. Actually you need to spread bitcoin and convince the people to get the profit with your savings. It works with the adoption rate on the bitcoin. Rate will move as adoption rate increases in the chart.
nenengede

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:43:47 AM

Convincing them to utilized bitcoin is hard, simply demonstrate what you do and demonstrate to them your benefit then let them to choose in the event that they need to do like what you did to win cash. More individuals don't prefer to utilized web to profit and a portion of the general population are frightened to contribute on the web. What's more, i think in the event that you as of now do your part that is sufficient let them.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:58:29 AM

Why do think that you no need to convince the people to get into the bitcoins. Actually you need to spread bitcoin and convince the people to get the profit with your savings. It works with the adoption rate on the bitcoin. Rate will move as adoption rate increases in the chart.
I think it is easier to just post some advertisement either on TV or in social media sites because if they are true interested for the opportunities then they will do research when they found bitcoin and they will study about it so they will have an idea for bitcoin and how can they make profit from it. If you will convince people to use bitcoin by, one by one then it will be a waste of time because not all of the people are interested in online currencies or opportunities.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:23:16 AM

Will talk about it but not give investment advice to friends or family.

yes you are right that we do not need to give the investment advice to the people for the first, surely they will think that it is something scam and they will not invest their money and ignore us, i think the good way to convince people into use of bitcoin is that we need to first tell them about the benefits of bitcoin and tell them about how to earn from bitcoin and when they involve in bitcoin then they will themselves think about the investment in bitcoin.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

Quote from: bhadz
Telling them what are the essentials about bitcoin and some basic about it. And look on them if they are showing interest then make them excite for telling them some more but if you look on them and there's no interest glowing on their eyes better not to waste enough of your time and effort. Just mind your own business and focus to yourself.
Yes its true. Tell them on what bitcoin is, tell them the different aspects of it, and what benefits will they get if they started earning it. If they will know the bitcoin price right now i think they would like to invest on it too. People get attached on thing that make them profitable or make their life easier. Or if they doesnt interested, it is not your lost, its them.

The price is going to give them some excitement and they will think about it like this, "if I have a lot of bitcoins I will be rich in no time." So that will make them convince as greediness is very normal to a person. But when they started to ask you to give them some bitcoin, well it's not that like a candy that you will give it to them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:29:56 PM

Perhaps with evidence of transactions shown to them it would be easier to convince and explain to them about bitcoin, I think this method is appropriate because most if money-related knowledge tends to be faster responsive.
You're right.If they have seen already what you have gained from bitcoin,then they would easily believe in bitcoin.Let them experience also what you have been experiencing when you entered bitcoin.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

The "big proof" to satisfy them is as simple as showing them how you can make easy transactions now using your Bitcoin. Let them witness how bitcoin is useful to your life right now. Explain to them the nature and basics of bitcoin. It may take some time for them to absorb all these knowledge but just be an example to them. Show them how you do it.

Once they see that evidence, it's up for them to believe or be encouraged if they also want to enter the world of this cryptocurrency and learn more.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:36:19 PM

I don't really convince them exactly to join here in forum and to trade, I am just saying to them that if they want to earn like me then they should study bitcoin and other ways to earn, I don't do spoon feeding but I see to it that whenever they are confused something I am here to answer their queries.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:44:10 PM

The "big proof" to satisfy them is as simple as showing them how you can make easy transactions now using your Bitcoin. Let them witness how bitcoin is useful to your life right now. Explain to them the nature and basics of bitcoin. It may take some time for them to absorb all these knowledge but just be an example to them. Show them how you do it.

Once they see that evidence, it's up for them to believe or be encouraged if they also want to enter the world of this cryptocurrency and learn more.
Don't bother convince them you are correct to show them your proof and let them be curious and ask you on how bitcoin works, I tried inviting my friends but they ignore me they kept saying that this was only a scam until the time that I don't bother them anymore to believe in me, I just show them one day about my earnings and they were amaze.
Topher12

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Try Them To See Your Coin Wallet , BlackChain , xapo .. And if They Confused If its that is Real Try To Withdraw , Thats The Way Of my Convincing. Because Money Can Change us all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: