Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:03:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28121 times)
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:02:08 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
I convince them by telling them the convenience we may obtain from using bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is a digital currency which means you can access it with the help of internet. Imagine, you are living your life while using bitcoin in buying stuffs. This can bring great ease for you surely. I also tell them about the possibility that you will earn if you would keep on doing bitcoin and it will really help their finances.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:06:35 PM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends

explain bitcoin like you explain what you love. it will flow like water.
if i tell someone, i will tell from this forum, what i have do here, and how much money i get every month
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:07:28 PM

Tell them what problems can be solved with blockchain technology. If they don´t want to understand send them a screenshot from the current price, wait 6 months and send them another :-)
The whole fact is that someone that has Bitcoin has more of a chance to be interested in the coin. Some people might not be interested so give them a little bit of the coin then reexplain it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

the experience I have ever tried is to give explanations to others, like friends, family, relatives about bitcoin ,, if necessary give proof that bitcoin is real ,, it is not easy ,, need long process so they understand and want to join premises bitcoin,

tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

There are many ways to convince people into using bitcoin like just give them some knowledge about bitcoins and tell them about investment advantages of bitcoins . Because it would be beneficial for them in future.
I convince people to use bitcoins by sharing my personal experience of trading and investments with them. People who ask more about bitcoins, crypto currencies and their uses, I provide them with online links for the articles written on them and encourage them to put their questions on bitcointalk.org to get answers. This urges them to invest more in bitcoins.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:10:13 PM

In able to convince people to use bitcoin you just have to share to them your experiencea in bitcoin and from that I believe that they would be encourage and they will be interested on bitcoin.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:17:04 PM

Some people need big evidence because they want to satify if it is legit. If you really want to convince your relatives or friend in bitcoin you should explain in clearly and make it understandable. In addition to that, in able to convince to them try to show your wallet that has lot of bitcoin and tell to them that using bitcoin can really them to gain income.
yuriyn

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

I consider this need to not be a make a difference of convincing them maybe just enlighten them what cryptocurrencies like bitcoin are all about and probably that ought to be adequate for them to make a decision whether to use or depart bitcoin.The very best team of peolpe that would uncover bitcoin some thing of a gain to them are foreign exchange traders as they would utilize their techniques to make some income.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:42:52 AM

I concluded that people need to see and feel cash in their hands to start to believe. This day I plan to give to my friend, who is also on the forum, his first earnings. We provided it through my account on an exchanger, dew to low fees. He wasn't too active on the forum as I see, but I'm sure when he will see those 95$ that he earned during the month he is going to change his opinion and become more active here and around bitcoin generally Grin
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:46:32 AM

I start with advantages of dealing with it, perhaps the most attractive way to state is that there's a big money behind using bitcoin because it will fluctuates time to time, its like a gold which increases its value as the time goes by, but in bitcoin the good thing compared to gold is that bitcoin increases its value in a short span of time, and in an instant it will brings you to the most wealthiest man in the society because of its popularity and demand around the globe. Smiley
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

I think the best way to tell them is by showing your payment proofs which you get paid by selling Bitcoins in any exchanges. Some people will not convince for simple things but forcefully we cannot make them invest in Bitcoin. At least they need to show some interest towards Bitcoin otherwise they will quarrel us when the price of Bitcoin decreases.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:55:01 AM

I convince my brother when he was telling me that he'll put his money on the bank and he said that it will grow some .01% in 1 month and I laugh at him like seriously?!
I told him to invest his money to bitcoin and he will see that his money will grow that he can't imagine. Well he saw it for his self that in just days his money grew now he is also a believer of bitcoin. Sometimes pushing it too hard is not a big help instead let them see this for themselves.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:41:31 PM

i will convince my family and friends in the way of showing them what the bitcoiner have as of now. even though i am new in this group i know that they will believe me, i will tell them why i was convince to join here. bitcoin is really a great help for us who are  looking for some source of money to sustain our financial needs. i know that all of us wants to help our family so dont hesitate joining bitcoin because it is a hope.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

I think the best way to convince people and relatives here in bitcoin is to show how it chages our lives and we can say that we are earning money through bitcoins. I have encouraged some of my relatives to use bitcoin and after sharing my experience to them, they are convinced. If we have successful stories in bitcoin, maybe we can encourage others to use it.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Strught85

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:15:31 AM

you obviously can not persuade everybody. Someone who could not treatment significantly less about his safety, higher costs, centralization and somebody who is cheerful using the present trying to keep funds framework will not likely find out bitcoin attractive by any stretch of the creativity. At the stop of the day, until bitcoin is putting forth one thing they are occupied with, they most likely won't get persuaded by any means. I for 1 discover that bitcoin is proper now a tad little bit difficult to understand and that is the explanation a massive part of people do not established aside the possibility to examine it.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:22:33 AM

I think the best way to convince people and relatives here in bitcoin is to show how it chages our lives and we can say that we are earning money through bitcoins. I have encouraged some of my relatives to use bitcoin and after sharing my experience to them, they are convinced. If we have successful stories in bitcoin, maybe we can encourage others to use it.

I agree. What will convince someone to go to Bitcoin are succesful stories of those who are earning and who became rich through it. Another thing to add when convincing people is to tell them that you have a choice not to invest money but time alone.

I actually was convinced this way and now I am earning some extra income aside from my regular job. What I am doing i think this is what majority are doing as well is joining signature campaigns.
jhony525525

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:10:57 AM

If you have good friends you can easily communicate the benefits of using bitcoin. Its good way to convince your friends and relatives. Beside all this it is difficult to communicate the benefits of bitcoin to illiterate people.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:13:36 AM

I agree. What will convince someone to go to Bitcoin are succesful stories of those who are earning and who became rich through it. Another thing to add when convincing people is to tell them that you have a choice not to invest money but time alone.

I actually was convinced this way and now I am earning some extra income aside from my regular job. What I am doing i think this is what majority are doing as well is joining signature campaigns.
It will become a great help for convincing people to tell that they don't need money to earn bitcoin because they can use their effort and time as a capital in working in bitcoin that will result for them to earn bitcoin and get profit without spending even a penny from their wallet or bank account.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:21:22 AM

I show them how much I gain in this, I showed them how easy it is. And of course who of us do not want to gain a lot of money without doing anything hard? But other people are not satisfied with that, they still think that this is just a scam and I'm just fooling them to fall into my trap. When that happens I dont bother to convince them over and over again. If they really want to know it, they will be the one who will beg for me to teach them about this forum.but most of my friends are convinced that this was a legit source of income so they are in to this know.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:25:53 AM

It will become a great help for convincing people to tell that they don't need money to earn bitcoin because they can use their effort and time as a capital in working in bitcoin that will result for them to earn bitcoin and get profit without spending even a penny from their wallet or bank account.
so far once i have convinced with bitcoin by my friends i don't invest any balance from my fiat. because i just join jods which campaign related either paid in bitcoin or paid in alternative coin.
my friends who have been successful to convinced me into using bitcoin show their bitcoin income/results from campaign

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: