Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:24:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince people into you using Bitcoin?  (Read 28115 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:27:29 AM

I never invited my friends or family to play BITCOIN for this reason it could be an advantage, I just wanted to wait until they needed it, because the same as UBER initially dotolak, but see now Uber is in need ..

Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:07:56 AM

When people ask me about my job. I usually say I work online and earn bitcoin. After that there's no need to convince them to invest in bitcoin because they can already see the changes that happens in my life. Especially in the financial aspect.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 05:08:29 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
You earn some bitcoin or buy bitcoin and convert it to your domestic currency and buy them something, and they should be satisfied and convinced. This site is legit, and  one of the ways on how to prove it is that ,campaign managers sometimes post the transaction ids, you can check whether or not people are paid or not.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:13:50 AM

So far I explain to the family, they are not so concerned with what I mentioned. then I explain with the money. and then they ask me, where do you get the money ?. Then I started to explain it and all my family already understand and have started joining bitcoin.
Egayerm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:25:49 AM

Many people need big proof to satisfy that this site is legit ..whats the best way to convince your relatives or friends
I will explain to them properly and in the way they can easily understand what I say about bitcoin.
This is the best way to convince your relatives or friends.
1. Pick the right time to approach the subject.
2. Find a time when your parents seem relaxed and happy to have the discussion. ...
3. Maintain a calm tone during the talk. ...
4. Let them know how it benefits them. ...
5. Give them time to think about it. ...
6. Compromise with them. ...
7.Write out your reasons.
Heacygg

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:47:36 PM

You earn some bitcoin or buy bitcoin and convert it to your domestic currency and buy them something, and they should be satisfied and convinced. This site is legit, and  one of the ways on how to prove it is that ,campaign managers sometimes post the transaction ids, you can check whether or not people are paid or not.
if you want to convence people into you by using bitcoins than it is so simple because bitcoins is itself the name of trust it will take zero time of you to convenc people in you to use bitcoins just show a proof of its increasing price rapidly than they will easely come to know that bitcoins are trustable and easeyest way to earn money.

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:06:32 PM

with a real example. success is the best example, so they have a desire to cultivate in bitcoin. yes once they see a real example, I think by giving them an understanding they will be very interested, because they have seen tangible results.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

If you want to convince any people or your relatives. So you must need proof of that things. Then they believe you.
Even you can advertise again and again about that things. So oneday you can convince people.
Mr.john

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

To success first is a great evidence or proof that we need to convince others. Some other people are not interested, about bitcoin and because they need some evidence before they believe on it, if we are trying to convince others. Before we convince other we need to have a knowledge about bitcoin, and trough explaining it easy to understand will make people convince to use bitcoin. And we need to advertised it to other people, and tell them all benefits that may get when we trying to used bitcoin. It is better to try, than to quit.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:54:32 PM

Well, since you are close enough to understand things very well with a little bit of explanation, it will be easy and simple convincing your friends and relatives to get into bitcoin cryptocurrency. When I got into bitcoin cryptocurrency, I just first focus into myself worth of having a living but not to be selfish but because I wanted to show an enough proof and evindence about this kind of earning online. Since I have already known my friends to doubt everything that has no proof nor evidence, I prepare myself on standing in front of them discussing bitcoin and showing my proof and evidence by showing my wallet balance for my first income and they were shocked and got curious so they are convinced to pursue doing bitcoin cryptocurrency.

MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:33:14 AM

I believe you can convince a person that bitcoin is legit by showing them your earnings. I also don't believe in bitcoin before but once i saw my brother having his own income i realized that it's legit. That's why i'm earning bitcoin right now too.
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:55:58 AM

Convince that you use a currency that is on the Internet is not easy. Even more difficult is to convince people to use bitcoin. In my environment, I only know one person who is really interested in them. All the rest have never heard of it, and if they did, it's only one word "bitcoin", without a clue what it is.
Popularization of bitcoin is a very capacious and difficult process, and an ordinary, disinterested population will master it for a very long time and tediously. In addition, basic skills for handling a computer and a smartphone are necessary.
In general, anyone who wants to understand bikoin will understand, but who does not want to - will also use the usual money and live quite happily. At least in the near future.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:04:19 PM

I believe you can convince a person that bitcoin is legit by showing them your earnings. I also don't believe in bitcoin before but once i saw my brother having his own income i realized that it's legit. That's why i'm earning bitcoin right now too.
Yeah if they see that you are earning through btc they might get interested thats how i convince my sister. i show to her that im earning and she decided to try. well btc is not just for earning because it can be use to purchase an items online. there are few people who join me in btc because they believe they can also earn and its useful.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

To success first is a great evidence or proof that we need to convince others. Some other people are not interested, about bitcoin and because they need some evidence before they believe on it, if we are trying to convince others. Before we convince other we need to have a knowledge about bitcoin, and trough explaining it easy to understand will make people convince to use bitcoin. And we need to advertised it to other people, and tell them all benefits that may get when we trying to used bitcoin. It is better to try, than to quit.

One thing I'm sure of is that you cannot teach what you don't know and it's the problem with the educational systems these days. Fresh graduates are hired as a college lecturer. Those people are just going to do their best to remember what they have learned in the past, unfortunately, he probably didn't learn much because if so, then he will have the confidence to actually work in the field instead of becoming an employee at the same school he went to. These people are given lectures and they just give it to the students, no teaching going on at all. If they teach and a student asked a question related to the topic but includes some real life experience, the teacher can't say anything at all.

Normal scenario in my country. Dumb teachers. Anyway, the only way for you to convince people into using bitcoin is by actually using it and actually understanding the topics about bitcoin. Because otherwise, you'll be the same with these dumb teachers that can't actually teach students so the students have to do research on their own because otherwise, they will graduate without learning anything at all.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:38:23 PM

Here is the thing, you clearly can't convince everyone. Someone who don't care about his privacy, high fees, centralization and someone who is happy using the current banking system won't find bitcoin attractive at all. In other words, unless bitcoin is offering something they are interested in, they probably won't get convinced at all. I personally find that bitcoin is currently a little bit hard to learn and that's why most of people don't take the time to look into it.
the problem is many people are close minded .. How will they know if they never make some reasearch about this idea
True, I don't think that they will look bitcoin a little bit hard to learn because as long as you want that person earn and as long as you concern from other people you will actually teach them even if at the beginning it will really hard from them but for sure when they starting earning bitcoin they will probably like it.
I think to make them find out about bitcoin. They should be first made interested about bitcoin. They will not find out about bitcoin if they are not interested
At first I am also not interested in bitcoin but my brother pushes me to know about it. He wants me to learn about it but I just ignore him more times, but I think it several times and wondering what if I will try to listen to him? So, I am so lucky that I have a brother that wants me to learn and to earn as well.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:42:11 PM

I show by my own example how I earn bitcoin and then use it to pay bills or make purchases. Many people do not immediately understand how this works, but after they try it themselves they really like it.
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:22:30 PM

I demonstrate them how I am earning bitcoins in diverse approaches and how simply I transform them to fiat funds so after they see the transactions in bitcoin wallet they start getting faith that its not a rip-off and a genuine way of earning income in the form of bitcoins.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:59:56 PM

i think you need to explain bitcoin to people in best, easy and possible way that increase their interest towards bitcoin and i think it will be more better if you explain them practically but if they want any proof about bitcoin then you need to show your successes in bitcoin and after that if they don't believe on bitcoin then don't waste your time,  ignore them and focus on your work.
but i am sure that if they see your success then they can be easily attract towards bitcoin.
If I were assigned to convince people to used bitcoin, the first thing to do is to discuss the general flow of BTC. If posible I will use very simple way to let them understand how it works. Then I let them asked me some of their questions. If they were ask any proof then I will show them how far I am working now and the benefits I got from bitcoin. I guess its not difficult  to make people believe on BTC because it is very known on line and so many investors give their trust in it.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:13:14 AM

Its really hard to convince people especially if they are not tech savvy as they find it hard and complicated to understand the concept of bitcoins but still I try to explain them in the most simple way by showing how I am earning bitcoins from signature campaign and when they see bitcoins coming in my wallet it makes them feel that bitcoin is not a scam and a genuine way of earning money.
greatestwhitetwinpack

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:46:01 AM

for me to convince people with me using bitcoin is to give them a good information about bitcoin and i tell them that im earning here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: